How Can I Get Rid of Him

By LOVEHOLlC

The person he has been with for five years doesn't actually like him. Mo Xi understands this. It's all just e... More

ǝuo ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
oʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ɹnoɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝʌᴉɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
xᴉs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝʌǝs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ɹǝʇdɐɥƆ
ǝuᴉu ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝʌǝlǝ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝʌlǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɹnoɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇxᴉs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
(puǝ) ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝuo ɐɹʇxǝ
oʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ɹnoɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝʌᴉɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
xᴉs ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʌǝs ɐɹʇxǝ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuᴉu ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʌǝlǝ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝʌlǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɹnoɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇxᴉs ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu ɐɹʇxǝ
ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
xᴉs ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʌǝs ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuᴉu ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuo ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
oʍʇ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
(puǝ) ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ

ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

2.6K 29 3
By LOVEHOLlC

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on March 5, 2017, 21:01:23

I feel like I've rambled on about a lot of random things. Actually, the original intention of starting this post was to ask everyone how to break up with someone you've liked for many years. But I ended up saying so much unintentionally, and everyone has been so cooperative, I'm truly very grateful...

So, how can I get rid of a scumbag that I've liked for many years?

[1st Comment] Monk with the Alias Hua Jia: First, tell us the rest of the story, and then I'll tell you how to break up with him.

[2nd Comment] Xu Mi Xuan: The most important thing to break up with someone is determination. So, Little Stream, answer me first: Do you still like him?

[3rd Comment] White Mist Loneliness: I heard that time and new love can help you forget someone, but to break up with someone... well, why not call the police?

......

[8th Comment] -- Dagger: Ah, there's no way, I've already fallen into your trap!! Hurry up and finish the story!!

[9th Comment] Little Monster: +1 for calling the police

[10th Comment] That Flower, That Person, That Dog: +2 for calling the police

......

[15th Comment] Fruity Quack Quack: As a half-policeman, I can tell you that calling the police is basically useless. We have a dozen murder cases and financial fraud cases on our heads. At worst, it's a case of sexual assault or domestic violence. Few policemen have time to deal with lovers' quarrels. Besides, Pei Hao didn't give any signals threatening your safety. I think hiring someone to beat him up would be more reliable...

[20th Comment] Party Kid: Sorry, I got sidetracked, so is that person really Jin Yu's cousin?

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on March 5, 2017, 21:14:05

Someone asked me if I still like Pei Hao. How should I put it, it's impossible to forget someone you've loved for five years all at once (especially since I'm a relatively faithful person ( ̄﹏ ̄)), but I've been trying to suppress and forget, and my feelings have definitely faded. I think what I need now is more time, and for him to disappear from my sight...

Continuing with the story, about Jin Yu's cousin.

This story is quite melodramatic, and I only found out about it later.

After that day, Jin Yu didn't contact me for a while, about two weeks, I think?

I didn't really mind though, because I had so much work during the day, and at night, I had to write code and prepare for competitions.

The competition was quite interesting. Each person had to prepare their own product, with no restrictions on form or content (it could be an app, software, etc.). The evaluation criteria were whether the product could be well-received by customers. As for the judges, they were the boss and some executives from other companies (though I didn't know them).

I pulled a couple of all-nighters and finally came up with a prototype, a survey program mainly for hotels or restaurants. I envisioned it to have just two simple questions, and after filling out the survey, customers would be able to connect to the Wi-Fi.

Well, if in the future you have to fill out a survey at a hotel or restaurant to connect to Wi-Fi, it's not my fault, my product ended up being rejected by the company (+﹏+).

Two weeks later, Jin Yu came to find me. He took the initiative this time. Actually, before we met this time, I had seriously considered whether I should go out to see him if I wasn't interested in him.

But on the phone, his voice was very low and he seemed to be in a bad state. I thought it wouldn't be right to reject him at this time.

Moreover, I also wanted to make an effort to forget about that person. If there really is a suitable person, maybe it would be better to let things develop naturally?

So, I agreed to meet him at his private restaurant. This time, he didn't have that confident aura, and he seemed quite depressed.

I asked him how his cousin was doing, and he casually said he was doing fine. I didn't ask any further, because I could clearly feel that he didn't want to talk about that topic.

Jin Yu wanted to lighten the mood, so he asked how I'd been lately, and I told him about the new product I had developed.

He smiled and said, "If it's launched, our restaurant will be the first to use it."

I shrugged, not even knowing if it could be completed.

We talked about various things, but I had the feeling that he was somewhat absent-minded.

After finishing our meal, he looked at me intently and said, "Xiao Xi, from the moment I first saw you, I had a good impression of you, and I really wanted to start a relationship with you."

He hesitated for a moment, then continued, "But recently, I've been feeling unsettled. I don't think I can just start with you like this. The reason I wanted to meet you this time was just to tell you that I wasn't initially playing around or casually flirting with you. It's just that some things have happened recently, and I need some time to think."

I nodded silently as I listened.

Friend, I haven't even said I want to be with you...

I replied, "Let's just be friends, I'm not ready either."

Jin Yu finished speaking and gave me a somewhat helpless smile.

As I was getting ready to leave, someone suddenly knocked on the door from outside.

"What's going on?" Jin Yu asked.

"Dessert after the meal," a crisp male voice spoke.

Upon hearing that voice, Jin Yu's expression suddenly became awkward.

The person outside opened the door and came in with two servings of dessert.

It was a guy with a particularly trendy appearance and very fair skin. He didn't look very well. He had a delicate appearance. I usually use the word "delicate" to describe pretty female celebrities, but he did give me that kind of feeling.

"Brother, I brought you two servings of dessert after the meal," the guy said to Jin Yu with a faint smile. "I heard your good friend was here, so I brought them over specifically."

Jin Yu didn't respond, he just looked at the guy with a warning expression in his eyes. I felt like he was suppressing something because I was present.

"Hello, I'm Cheng Yi, Jin Yu's cousin," the guy said as he extended his hand toward me.

"Hello, I'm Xiao Xi." When we shook hands, Cheng Yi openly appraised my entire appearance, making me a bit uncomfortable.

"My brother, he's just used to being straightforward and tends to overlook some details," Cheng Yi glanced at Jin Yu, then looked at me. "Don't mind him."

"Oh, it's fine. Your brother seems nice." I didn't see any reason to be concerned.

Cheng Yi smiled faintly at me and said, "Other than being a bit of a playboy, he's actually quite good..."

"Cheng Yi!" Jin Yu interrupted him, giving him a stern glare.

"What's wrong?" Cheng Yi casually sat down, picked up a spoon, and took a bite of the dessert in front of Jin Yu. "Where did I say something wrong?"

"Go back to the hospital! Stop fooling around!" Jin Yu was suppressing a lot of anger.

"Don't rush me. I was planning to deliver the dessert and leave anyway. Alright, you two have a nice chat." Cheng Yi stretched lazily, then nodded towards me and left.

People's sixth sense is quite accurate. At that moment, I felt an inexplicable hostility from Jin Yu's cousin.

Something's not right, something's not right.

Back then, although I felt that their way of speaking wasn't quite right, not very brotherly, I still leaned towards the idea that his cousin simply didn't like me from the very beginning. After all, not everyone can be liked by everyone; it's normal. So, I didn't think too much about it.

After Cheng Yi left, Jin Yu explained to me that his cousin had been sick since he was young, and the whole family had been lenient with him. Therefore, he sometimes lacked boundaries in his speech and actions, and he asked me not to mind.

Well, I didn't have any intentions with Jin Yu, so I didn't pay much attention to his cousin's matter.

I went home and continued to work on my code. I'm just a simple coder.

As for Pei Hao, he still came to find me every now and then, but I just ignored him.

I'm busy, you know!

That's how it is.

[1st Comment] Everyday Silly Boy: Could Jin Yu and his cousin have a secret affair???

[2nd Comment] Mango Cheese: With his cousin, wouldn't that be... incest???!!

[3rd Comment] kill-lajdkh: It might not necessarily be his cousin.

[4th Comment] Username Load Failed: I have a wild idea, Jin Yu is a big scumbag, intentionally flirting with Xiao Xi and then apologizing for not being ready. Then he got caught by the person he was ambiguously involved with or his main partner (Cheng Yi), so he's looking quite grim.

[5th Comment] Did You Look Handsome Today: Jin Yu, the big scumbag, +1

......

[18th Comment] bubububulo: I think Jin Yu seems quite sincere, but his relationship with his cousin??? It's puzzling.

......

[22nd Comment] Sheldon's Spot: I don't want to fill out a survey before getting Wi-Fi...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 230 17
Моя версія їхньої історії
990K 30.7K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
4.2K 526 7
||Completed|| "ဖြစ်နိုင်ရင်၊ ကိုယ့်ကိုမြက်ပင်တွေနဲ့ပဲ မြှုပ်လိုက်ပါ။ နှင်းဆီတွေက အရမ်းစျေးကြီးလွန်းပြီး မြက်တွေကတော့ နေရာတိုင်းမှာပဲ" "ကိုယ့်ရဲ့နှင်း...
80.1K 2.9K 166
Author : Taro Milk Tea Status: Complete Status in COO: 366 Chapters Pei Cheng died without hearing "Dad" from the child he gave birth. Let alone seei...