How Can I Get Rid of Him

By LOVEHOLlC

The person he has been with for five years doesn't actually like him. Mo Xi understands this. It's all just e... More

ǝuo ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
oʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ɹnoɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝʌᴉɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
xᴉs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝʌǝs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ɹǝʇdɐɥƆ
ǝuᴉu ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝʌǝlǝ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝʌlǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɹnoɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇxᴉs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
(puǝ) ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝuo ɐɹʇxǝ
oʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ɹnoɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝʌᴉɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
xᴉs ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʌǝs ɐɹʇxǝ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuᴉu ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʌǝlǝ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝʌlǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɹnoɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇxᴉs ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu ɐɹʇxǝ
ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
xᴉs ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʌǝs ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuᴉu ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuo ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
oʍʇ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
(puǝ) ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ

uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

2.5K 40 5
By LOVEHOLlC

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on February 26, 2017, 20:12:09

During my time in City Y, Pei Hao persistently annoyed me to the point where my attitude toward him worsened. So, when I returned to City X, he didn't follow me around like he used to in City Y. Instead, he would visit our workplace or my doorstep every few days, bringing me food or some random gifts he had picked up. If I didn't accept them, he would leave them at my doorstep. Many times, I ended up feeding stray cats and dogs with the food, and for some valuable gifts, I didn't want to take them or leave them, so they piled up at my doorstep for days. They never got taken by anyone, so I had no choice but to bring them back inside, intending to return them all to him when he had a change of heart someday.

Later, Jin Yu invited me out a few times as well – for meals or to watch sports games. He mentioned that most people around him were business associates, so socializing with them was more like networking, whereas spending time with someone like me, who had no ulterior motives, was more relaxing. I'm quite a homebody, so occasionally going out with friends seemed nice enough.

During a meeting on Friday, the manager mentioned that the company was considering sending some technical staff for a year-long overseas training program at the beginning of the next year, with a three-year contract commitment upon return. The top three employees in the combined rankings of each branch would be eligible to participate in the exchange program, and the competition would start in two months.

Few experienced employees with families were interested in participating, but for us newcomers who had just entered the workforce, it was a great opportunity. The training school we would be attending was the internationally renowned C University, known for its programming. Many founders of software companies had graduated from there, so going for a year would not only expand our knowledge but also provide an opportunity to broaden our professional network.

I glanced at the list of participants and did some calculations. The City X branch had three spots available, and I felt that with some effort, I might have a chance. Besides, I had plenty of free time and reading books seemed like a good way to cure my insomnia.

Also, ever since I transferred to Team 3, Old Wang had been spreading rumors that I was reassigned because I couldn't handle the technical work in their team. Frankly, I was displeased. If I were truly inadequate, then fine, you have a point. But the fact that I hadn't been assigned to a single project was outrageous. I might not even go for the training, I just wanted to prove myself. How was it that I was inferior to their team?

So, during that period, I worked hard. I stopped binge-watching TV shows, and apart from occasionally going out, I spent my days at home reading books and writing code. Jin Yu was astonished by my newfound dedication. He complained that every time he tried to reach me, I was engrossed in a book. He even joked that it seemed like I was studying for the college entrance exam.

I briefly scanned the chat history with Jin Yu and realized that I had unknowingly turned down his invitations three times in a row. It wasn't the best behavior, so I closed my book and replied to him: "No reading this weekend. Tell me, where do you want to go?"

And so, that weekend, Jin Yu and I went to watch a movie. I thought he would choose a big-budget Hollywood film, perhaps something from the Marvel universe, but he opted for an arthouse French romantic film. Two guys watching a movie together wasn't odd, but watching an arthouse romantic film together...

Towards the end of the movie, the screen displayed the female lead in a splendid black gown, standing on a corner of a Parisian street. Amid the bustling evening crowd, she waited for someone. The male lead arrived, dragging his weary body. His once neat suit was now disheveled, his hair, face, and clothes were marked with the aftermath of a fight. The female lead hurried towards him, and as the music swelled, they embraced passionately.

I stared at the movie screen, suddenly aware that my hand was being held. I looked down and noticed Jin Yu's hand tightly pressed against mine, his fingers were fidgeting, each one trying to slip through the gaps between mine, forming an interlocking pattern. I glanced at him, surprised by the emotional turmoil in his eyes. In that moment, all his previous invitations, ambiguous remarks, and subtle gestures finally connected in my mind. I understood the intentions behind his actions.

The movie reached its climax with a passionate embrace between the main characters, accompanied by stirring music. Jin Yu gazed at me, one hand resting on the back of my head. He leaned forward and lightly pressed his lips against mine. I widened my eyes, unable to process what was happening. Before I could react, he deepened the kiss. I closed my eyes, a voice in my head exclaimed:

So, he doesn't see me as just a friend!

I wasn't sure how long the kiss lasted, but it seemed to outlast the movie's soundtrack. I pulled my hand away from Jin Yu's grip, pushed him back, and my mind was in disarray. Was it my lack of attentiveness or Jin Yu's skillful concealment that led me to miss his intentions for so long?

This was the first time I had kissed anyone besides Pei Hao, and it felt different. The first time I kissed Pei Hao, I was nervous, my heart raced, and I felt like a deer caught in headlights. Even after we had been together for a while, every kiss made me feel like a gentle scratch of a kitten, causing a tickling sensation. But when I kissed Jin Yu, apart from surprise, I felt nothing else.

I wasn't sure if it was because I didn't have any particular feelings for Jin Yu or because I only had special feelings for Pei Hao. It was a bit tragic – while kissing someone else, I still found myself thinking of Pei Hao.

On the way back, we didn't mention the kiss that had just happened. Jin Yu was driving, and I sat in the passenger seat, listening to the music in the car. Neither of us said much. Jin Yu's phone kept ringing, but he ignored the calls and eventually turned it off. I could sense his growing restlessness, but I wasn't sure if it was due to the person on the other end of the phone or my own resistant attitude.

Jin Yu parked the car outside my home. I unbuckled my seatbelt, got out, and bid him goodnight, preparing to go upstairs.

"Xiao Xi." Jin Yu also got out of the car, approached me, and looked at me. "Honestly, from the moment I first saw you, I felt something. Take your time to think about it."

My thoughts were complicated, and I didn't know how to respond.

"You don't have to give an answer now. Take your time." Jin Yu reached up and gently brushed a strand of hair from my forehead, then leaned down and planted a kiss on my forehead. He whispered, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Feeling a bit uneasy, I turned away and said, "You should head back now."

As I watched Jin Yu get

 back into his car, I waved to him and then turned to walk toward my apartment.

When I reached the stairwell, a tall figure emerged from the dimly lit corridor. The person exuded an air of low pressure, his face clouded with darkness. I looked up and recognized the figure – it was Pei Hao.

An intense anger seemed to be building up inside Pei Hao's chest as he sternly asked, "Who was that just now?"

I furrowed my brow and replied, "What's it to you?"

"Did he just kiss you?" Pei Hao narrowed his eyes at me, a hint of fierceness flashing in his gaze.

I decided to follow his train of thought and completely put an end to any lingering feelings he might have. "Yes, he's my boyfriend."

A tremor passed through Pei Hao's eyes. He approached me, gripping my shoulders tightly, his face contorted in an unsettling expression. "Say that again!"

My shoulders were hurting from Pei Hao's strong grip. Gritting my teeth, I responded, "I have a boyfriend. What's it to you?"

An unrestrained fury churned in Pei Hao's eyes. His face turned pale, and he forcefully pressed his lips against mine. His scorching tongue brushed against my lips, pushing its way between my teeth, asserting its presence in a rough and ungentlemanly manner.

"Mmm..." I was kissed so passionately that I couldn't catch my breath. I pushed him away forcefully, but his lips left mine for only half a second before immediately returning to bite my lower lip and suck on it vigorously.

"Where did he kiss you? Did he kiss you here?" Pei Hao pushed me against the wall, encircling me in his arms, restraining my struggling hands. He began to kiss every inch of my face, from my forehead to my cheeks, then down to my chin. His touches varied from gentle strokes to more intense biting and nibbling, and the more I resisted, the harder he pressed on.

This was the first time I had seen Pei Hao like this – angry, out of control, like a lit fuse ready to explode at any moment.

Did having a boyfriend matter so much to him? Could it be that he actually liked me, as he had said? Or did he still see me as his possession? Perhaps in his eyes, nobody could touch what belonged to Pei Hao, even if it was discarded as rubbish.

Regardless of the possibilities, my attitude towards Pei Hao wouldn't change. If he had truly developed feelings for me today, all I could say was that I was sorry and regretful. I no longer had the heart to trust him without reservation. There would always be a barrier in my heart. Regardless, this relationship was a dead end.

Pei Hao buried his head in my neck, one hand caressing my back. I felt his kisses becoming more intense, and I wondered if he intended to get intimate right here on the staircase.

"Have you gone mad?" I exclaimed, raising my free hand and attempting to slap his face.

Pei Hao froze momentarily when my slap landed on his face. He quickly realized his actions were inappropriate and without a word, he scooped me up horizontally in his arms, attempting to carry me to my apartment. During the struggle, I managed to break free once, but I hit my leg against the stairs, causing pain. Pei Hao picked me up again and continued climbing the stairs to my apartment.

Our apartment building, where I had lived for over a decade, was old with no elevator, and each floor contained only two units. Subconsciously, I didn't want to attract attention by yelling, and I didn't know how I would explain it to my neighbors if they found out.

Without any resistance, Pei Hao carried me all the way to my apartment door. He took my keys, opened the door, and led me straight into the bedroom. Breathing heavily, he pushed me onto the bed, removed his jacket, and pressed his body down onto mine. His lips sealed mine, his palms were scorching, exploring the sensitive areas of my upper body. Despite my punches and kicks, he showed no signs of relenting.

Pei Hao grabbed my belt buckle and quickly undid it. I realized what he was about to do and hastily kicked my legs, preventing him from succeeding. Pei Hao caught my legs and pulled them towards him, while I struggled to break free. He continued to press down on me, trying to pull my pants off.

This irrationally furious version of Pei Hao terrified me. He had completely lost his usual composure and elegance, resembling a provoked beast that could swallow me whole at any moment.

As my pants were about to be pulled off, I felt powerless to resist, a sour feeling rising within me. I desperately yanked my pants back up and kicked Pei Hao a few times, my shoulders trembling. Silent tears rolled down my face. I hated Pei Hao, hated his previous indifference, hated his current arrogance. I hated myself, hated my past submission, and hated my present weakness. I even hated this world that I loved, where some people were born into privilege, possessing supreme authority, while others were destined to be weak and often powerless.

Seeing my tears, Pei Hao hesitated, stopping his actions. He forcefully wiped his face, a look of remorse crossing his features. He murmured, "I'm sorry, Xiao Xi."

I managed to calm my trembling body, slowly pulling my pants back up. I stared at Pei Hao, his eyes filled with guardedness and hostility.

"Don't cry." Pei Hao bent down, his eyes full of pity. He cupped my cheeks in his hands, gently wiping away the tears that had fallen.

I took a deep breath and raised my right hand to slap Pei Hao's face hard. My voice quivered with pain as I said, "Get out!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Pei Hao flinched from my slap but held me close, his hands moving gently over my back to soothe me. He spoke in a hoarse voice, "I was wrong, don't cry, please."

"I don't want to see you. Get out!" I forced the words out, pushing Pei Hao away with all my strength.

"I won't leave." Pei Hao looked at me helplessly, his eyes filled with sadness. "If I leave now, you really won't have anything to do with me anymore, right?"

"From the day we broke up, we were over." I gazed coldly at him. "When did you become so clingy and unable to let go? Just go, so I won't associate everything about you with hatred in the future."

"I'm not leaving." Pei Hao lowered his head, unable to meet my gaze. He softly said, "I'll wait outside while you get dressed."

Pei Hao walked out, and I slowly got dressed while sitting on the bed, lost in thought. So many things had happened that day. After being unexpectedly kissed twice, my mind was in chaos. Jin Yu's sudden confession had left me stunned. I wasn't prepared to start anew with someone else. Pei Hao's behavior that day frightened me even more. I didn't understand the meaning behind his intense reaction, but I only realized at that moment: Pei Hao wouldn't easily let go.

[1st Comment] Sword from the Great River: Well done, Jin Yu. You got him all riled up. (smile.jpg)

[2nd Comment] kill-lajdkh: I believe Pei Hao truly likes Xiao Xi now...

[3rd Comment] Innocent Sign: He gets explosive as soon as he hears Xiao Xi has a boyfriend. Why doesn't that jerk Pei consider that Xiao Xi's heart has been with someone else for five years? Shouldn't Xiao Xi blow up too?

.....

[17th Comment] ——OneKnife: Jin Yu... just as expected...

[18th Comment] MuddyRuralGirl: Ahh, a kiss from Jin Yu! (heart.jpg)

[19th Comment] A Great Painter: Wow, Jin Yu's confession came out of nowhere. I never expected it to happen so quickly! Xiao Xi, marry him!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 177 16
Dallas was 10 years old when he left his father and mother in New York. He went to Tulsa, Oklahoma. 4 years later he lives with his best friend Aaron...
2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...