𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐃

By luhvkisses

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧?.. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥�... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
𝟎𝟏.𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝟎𝟐.𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭
𝟎𝟑.𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟒.𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝟎𝟓. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐥
𝟎𝟔.𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝟎𝟕.𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝟎.𝟖 𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝟎𝟗.𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟎.𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝟏𝟏.𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝟏𝟐. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
𝟏𝟑.𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟏𝟒. 𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭
𝟏𝟓.𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟏𝟔.𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟕. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟏𝟖.𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝟏𝟗.𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲
𝟐𝟎.𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨
𝟐𝟏.𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟐.𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟐𝟒.𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭
𝟐𝟓. 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟔. 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝟐𝟕.𝐍𝐲𝐜
𝟐𝟖.𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝟐𝟗. 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟑𝟎. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝟑𝟏. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝟑𝟐.𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝟑𝟑.𝐇𝐢𝐦
𝟑𝟒.𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟓.𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.
𝟑𝟔.𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩
𝟑𝟕.𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞
𝟑𝟖.𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬
𝟑𝟗.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟒𝟎. 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬
𝟒𝟏.𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭
𝟒𝟐.𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐀/𝐍
𝟒𝟑. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦
𝟒𝟒. 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝟒𝟓. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝟒𝟔.𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫
𝟒𝟕.𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟒𝟖.𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
𝟒𝟗. 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟏
𝟓𝟎. 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝟓𝟏. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟓𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟓𝟑. 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝟓𝟒. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟐𝟑.𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

16 0 0
By luhvkisses

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
I wake up to a call from my mother at 7:30 am, I didn't know why she was calling me so early in the morning but then again she does live in nyc so it was 10 for them.

"Hello" I said rubbing my eye.

"Good morning" my mother said over the phone,I could tell she was happy.

"Good morning mom,are you okay why did you call me so early" I asked.

"Well I wanted to see if you come come see me,if you can't that's okay too,Bella just miss you" my mother said,I know Bella is not the only one who misses me.

"I miss her too,when do you want me to come?" I asked.

"Maybe this weekend?".

"Yeah of course"

"You can Bering dahlia too if you like, I would love to see her" my mom said.

"Yeah I'll see if she wants to come"

"How's Bella?" I asked.

"Bella is Bella you know how she is, she actually right here I'll pass you to her" my mother said giving Bella the phone.

"Hi manny" Bella said.

"Hey bells,how are you?"  I asked,with a smile on my face.

"Good,when are you coming too see me" Bella asked,it made my heart ache i love my sister so much but it hard when you have a father who doesn't let you see your mother.

"Soon bells every soon and i want you to meet someone" i said Turing my head to look at dahlia,she looks so  peaceful sleeping.

"Yay,who am i meeting"

"Someone special"

"Ooo i can't wait,i miss you so much"

"Miss you to bells,i love you".

"Love you too manny,mommy wants to talk to you now but i love you and miss you" bells said.

"Bye bells see you soon"

"We have to go now,but i love you and can't wait to see you two love you" my mom  said.

"Love you too" i said then hung up.

I don't really know the meaning of  'love' but i know i love my mother,she the reason i know what love looks like and how it feels like,and i don't know if i will ever fined love.

"Hey,what are you doing up" dahlia said rubbing her eyes.

"My mom called me" i said playing with her hair.

"Really,what happened?!"dahlia asked,looking at through her lashes.

She so beautiful.

"I'll tell you in the morning,lets go back to bed" i said rapping my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me,she lays her head on my chest.

"Okay fine but i want to know about everything when we get up"

"Yes ma'am" i said kissing the top of her head.

....

•𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚•

I wake up first,I wasn't surprised Roman wake up at 7 something  to talk to his mom.

He needs to wake up and tell me why she called him,i look down at Roman somehow when we were sleeping he rapped his arms around my waist and laid his head lays on my chest.

I played with his hair as I waited for him to wake up,now that I think about it he's never really at his own dorm,he's always here sleeping in my bed.

We're not dating but it feels like we are,I mean I don't mind him being here with me because when he's not with me I feel lonely.

"Are you watching me sleep" Roman mumbled.

"Yup"

"Creep" Roman said looking up at me.

I rolled my eyes at him "like you don't watch me sleep"

"Yeah I can't help it,you look so peaceful".

"Good to know,so tell me what your mom said" I was excited to know why she called him I don't really know why but I want to know how she's doing.

"She called me because she missed me and she wants me to come see her,and Bella" roman said.

Bella?, I could help but feel my hart drop from that name who's Bella?.

"Who's Bella?" I asked I couldn't help but ask so quickly he had a smug smile on his face.

"My little sister" Roman said with a smug smile.

"Ohh right, when are you going tk see her?" I asked playing with his hair.

"This weekend"

"For how long?" I asked.

"Just till Sunday, I'm going to leave on Monday morning" roman said.

"Well don't have too much fun without me" I scoff.

"About that,my mother asked if you could come with she wants to see you too"

He told his mom about us? Well there is no us but about me??

" really?" I whispered, I didn't mean for it to come out as a wispier but it did.

"Yeah,do you want to came?" Roman asked.

"Yess I would love to meet your little sister,and your mom" I said with a smile kiss the top of his head.

He kiss my cheeks but never my lips and I'm fine with that because then that means it's real, and I don't know if I want this thing between us to be real.

"You've met my mom laylla" Roman chuckled.

"Yeah but I haven't seen her in 11 years"

"True,last time I saw her was last year,I go yearly to see my mom and Bells" Roman said.

"Do you want to go get breakfast?" I asked wigging my eyebrows.

Roman took his phone out of his pocket and looked back at me "you mean brunch?"

"Yup"

"Yess I'm hungry" Roman said and I laughed.

                                ....

"You look good" Roman said spinning me.

I was wearing a  black mini skirt with a black and white tub tops and a retro whool denim jacket.

Roman had on a all black outfit, he looks so good by the way.

"Okay come on let's go eat" Roman said pulling me out of my room.

"Okay,okay" I said grabbing my phone.

                                                                     ....

"Are you done yet" Roman said throwing his head back,I've been getting ready for 4 hours now,i don't even know why it takes me so long to get ready.

I spent 30 minutes on what to wear,not not even lying,were going to this stake house with my bothers and there girlfriends, i know for sure Rosie is coming with us i just don't know if Damien's girlfriend will be coming with us.

I think her name is Lana im not really sure,she's  a new one i think,im not really crazy talking to my bothers about there love life it scares me.

"Yeah I'm almost done" i said rolling my eyes getting up to Chang, this stake house is really fancy so i had to look good, hey maybe I'll fined a shurg daddy or something.

I walk into mybathroom to Chang into my outfit, it was this black simple dress that hugs my coves and a black blaster with black heels.

I fix my lipstick in the bathroom mirror before leaving to bathroom,i open the bathroom door and gave Roman a 3'60  of my outfit "you like?" I asked.

Roman didn't look up to see me,hes eyes were on his phone,I brought both of my hands to my hips and rolled my eyes at Roman who is still looking at his phone.

I take a look at what Roman was wearing,he was wearing a black dress shirt and black dress  pants.

Grate were matching.

I walked over to were Roman was sitting on my bed,he didn't even turn to look at me fine two can play that game, i was going to mess with him when i then got a call form my dearest friend Alexander.

I answered the call and  put him on speaker for Roman to hear.

"Hi" i said playing with my hair, I cringe at the thought.

"Hi deli" Roman turned to look at my phone then looked at me and mouth 'who is that' I ignored him and turned my full attention on Alexander.

"I don't know if you know this but me and my parents are going to your dinner later today just wanted to give you a heads up" Alexander said.

I knew exactly how to fuck with Roman now.

"Oh really? Thats  grate i can't wait to see you its been a while"  Roman then moved closer to me to the point were leg to leg.

"Yeah well see you soo deli".

"By alex can't wait" i said ending the call,i looked at Roman who's glaring at me i looked at him then shrug again,when i was about to get off of my bed Roman grabbed my wrist pulling me back Down.

"Who was that?" He asked lifting one of his eyebrows.

"Don't worry about it" i scoffed rolling my eyes and getting out of his grip,i got off my bed and walked over to my bathroom,Roman pulled my wrist again but this time he slammed me against the wall.

"who was that" Roman hiss narrowing his eyes at me.

"No one you know" i said looking away form him.

Roman's free had come to my throat,i looked up at him to see him glaring at me.

kinky.

"Got to love Kinky Roman" i said with a grin on my face.

"Who the fuck was that dahlia" Roman said giving my throat a squeeze.

Umm this has never happened before soo I'm still a little out of it but I know how to fuck with him.

"My good friend Alexander,why you jealous your not the only guy I talk to?' I asked frowning my brows and smiling at him.

Roman took a step back and looked at me up and down "let's go" Roman said clenching his jaw.

I guess that answers my question.

                                                                         ...

We finally got to th stake house and it fancier then I remember,we got to the table were everyone was sitting including Alexander,i said hi to everyone and i saved the best for last.

"Hi Alexander" i said raping my hands around his neck pulling him into a hug,he brought his arms around my waist and that was gold i knew Roman was going to get even more jealous.

I pulled away from the hug and gave him a smile,when Roman shook Alexanders hand sending him glares  "hi I'm Alexander" "this is Roman my-" "her boyfriend" Roman cut me off,i don't think he knows how dangerous that word is.

I turned my head to look at Dante who had the same reaction as i did,all my brothers knew what my father would do if i ever have a boyfriend, don't get me wrong i have had a boyfriend before but they never met my father.

I gave Alexander one last smile before sitting down next to Dante and Roman sat down next to me and put him hand on my leg,i turn to look at him "why the fuck did you tell him your my boyfriend?" I whispered yell at him.

"Because that's basically what we are dahlia we spend every night and day together" Roman whispered, "you don't understand Roman i can't have a boyfriend my father wou-"

"Your 18 Layla what is he going to do?"  Roman cut me off.

Little does he know.

"You don't fucking get it" i scoffed rolling my eyes looking away from him when i met with a dark pair of eyes, looking back at me, my father is glaring  at me and Roman,i'm stuck frozen how was I going to explain to him that Roman is not my boyfriend, I knew what he was going to do and it scares me how powerful my father is.

                           ....

I'm so sorry my loves I know I'm a shitty person in sorry.

Also sorry for leaving you with a cliffhanger.

Okay byee my loves🤭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.7K 22
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 '𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄' 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐠𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐞...
6.1K 121 22
"𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚" 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪...
27.3K 608 28
𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞? 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞? 𝐀𝐑𝐄...
60.3K 3.5K 28
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝. 𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞....