daylight - robby keene

By maddieluvrs

IN WHICH daphne larusso crossed paths with her dads rival enemies son, will the rivalry cause them to drift o... More

daylight
introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
season 2 - introduction
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
season 3 introduction
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
season 4 introduction
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
season 5 introduction
chapter 38
not an update!!!
chapter 39
chapter 40

chapter 15

765 19 4
By maddieluvrs

daphne hadn't gone to training the next day. she didn't want to seem dramatic, but she was. that's just who she was.

daphne didn't want to face her sister. sam had always ruined things for her. for her whole life.

she never did it intentionally but just like daphne being dramatic. it's just the way she was.

to get out of training, daphne had told daniel she was sick, of course this would work for a few days, but she couldn't keep it going for too long, she didn't want anybody to get worried.

daphne was laying on her bed, a casual wednesday after noon during summer break when she gets a text on her phone.

ROBBY
hey. i hope you are feeling ok. would you like to come to the mall with me and sam?

DAPHNE
hi, thanks for checking up on me. and no.

ROBBY
what's up? you should come with.

DAPHNE
can't. im sick.

ROBBY
it's sam. we know you are lying. come with us
or im telling dad.

DAPHNE
fine, whatever.

daphne was now sitting in the mall's food court with sam and robby, her worst nightmare.

she was pretty zoned out and she had no idea what was going on until demetri slammed his food on the table and sat infront of the girl.

"i'm more partial to his performance in donnie darko. interesting movie. time travel logic left a lot to be desired." demetri said as sam and robby chuckled.

"wait. is today wednesdsy?" demetri asked and the pair nodded.

"the new issue of dungeon lord came out." demetri said standing up.

"um, does anybody want anything from the comic book store?" demetri asked and everybody shook their heads.

"ok, i'll be back. don't throw away my chicken." demetri said running off causing the pair to laugh.

"hey, uhm. i'm gonna go to the bathroom. i'll be right back." daphne says quickly before walking away.

as she gets into a stall she quickly opens her phone to her messages and starts to message her dad.

DAPHNE
hey dad. i really don't feel good, could you
please pick me up from the mall. i'm with sam, robby and demetri but i don't think they are going to be leaving yet.

DAD
i'm sorry you don't feel good. i can pick you up
in like 45 minutes at the earliest, busy at work.

DAPHNE
never mind. don't worry about it then.

the truth was daphne wasn't sick and everybody knew that. and it wasn't because of what happened and the beach club the other day with sam and tory. the truth was, daphne couldn't stand being around sam and robby anymore. she couldn't help herself but feel some sort of jealousy. she liked robby. but she wasn't trying to ignore the fact that she liked him. she was trying to ignore his feelings towards sam.

none of them had said anything to each other about it but daphne could see it plain as day. she could read them like a book. the way her face lights up whenever he was in the room or the way he literally looks at he like she's the only girl in the world. daphne was sick of it. this had always happened whenever she had liked a boy in the smallest way possible. sam would weave her way in. not on purpose, it was just the way the universe wanted it. the universe didn't want daphne to be happy. l

daphne quickly put her phone away, cleaning up before making her way out of the bathroom heading back out to the food court seeing the table they once sat at empty.

"jesus christ." she said rolling her eyes before pulling out her phone to message sam.

before daphne was able to message anybody she heard the familiar voice of demetri.

"atleast i'm not an asshole." he said as he was being circled by cobra kai's.

"shit." daphne muttered to herself before quickly walking over pushing hawk in the back making him turn around and look at the girl.

"well, well, well. look who it is. the princess herself." hawk said glaring at the girl.

"seriously eli? what is wrong with you." daphne said rolling her eyes.

before eli could respond the guy who was holding demetri was quickly knocked over by a sudden force behind him. daphne was quick to notice this was her sister.

"you guys need to back off." sam said holding up her fists.

"i don't want to have to hit girls." hawk said causing daphne to chuckle.

"yeah, like you haven't done that before." daphne muttered.

"you wouldn't stand a chance." robby said walking over to the group.

hawk scoffed, "five against four? more like three and a half." he said.

as the group began fighting multiple people in the mall began to crowd around and film.

daphne was quick to notice they were doing the wheel technique they had learned as they were circling around in sync with each other whilst fighting.

as the fight began to end with more and more people knocked out, hawk was the last one on the floor.

the four stared down at him as people around them began to cheer.

"we saved your chicken." sam said handing the chicken to demetri as he smiled.

"thanks." he said taking it as daphne looked over at robby who was staring right back at sam.

daphne was now sitting at the table back at home with robby and sam as they were getting all giddy excited that we had just used the technique in a fight.

"it's like we were back at the pond. you went left." sam said excitedly.

"you went right and we all kept rotating." robby said as the two smiled at eachother. daphne however, just sat there with her glass of water with her head in her hand. zoned out. again.

"hey. hey, mom told me. you guys ok?" daniel said causing her to look up.

"yeah, dad we're fine." sam said smiling.

"alright. good. daphne, are you alright there?" daniel said causing the boy next to her to turn and look at her with worried eyes.

"i'm fine. just tired." daphne said before standing up heading to her room. "going to take a nap." she yelled halfway up the stairs.

daphne woke up after her nap and she checked the time on her phone. 10:39pm. she sat up and looked around her room and it wasn't until she jumped out of her thoughts when her stomach growled that she decided she should probably go and get some food.

as she quietly walked down the stairs and made her way into the kitchen not wanting to wake anybody up and opened up the fridge and sighed quietly when she realised there was literally no food.

daphne closed the fridge and grabbed a protein bar from the pantry before heading back up to her room. as she was walking she stopped when she heard the voices of robby and sam, she decided to listen in.

daphne created through the mini window in the door and watched the pair talk whilst roasting marshmallows.

the thought of them spending their free time together made her feel physically sick.

it wasn't until robby's marshmallow caught on fire that they both blew it out at the same time causing their faces to get incredibly close.

daphne watched in horror as she saw what was happening next as the pair began to lean in.

before she could see anything else she stormed up stairs back to her room, little did she know her loud footsteps caused the pair to pull away realising what was happening.

ana speaks🙏🏻🙏🏻

omg i'm kind of proud of this? i'm ngl i feel like daphnes dramatic angry side is great and i love how she's giving them the silent treatment LMAO and also we are like basically half way through season 2 which is crazy bc i have so much planned for the season 3 that you are all gonna love i hope! anyways until next time;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.1K 26
❝𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝔂 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲...
1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:✅] [Season 2:✅] [Season 3:✅] [Season 4:✅] [Season 5:📝] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
121K 1.7K 27
You are a 5 time world karate champion from the valley and you get a injury from your last competition. What happens when you go to spectate the tour...
14.8K 260 48
Moving to a new town and lying to everyone seemed easy enough for Dylan, but when her past is exposed how does she cope? Seasons 1-5 complete. Start...