How Can I Get Rid of Him

By LOVEHOLlC

The person he has been with for five years doesn't actually like him. Mo Xi understands this. It's all just e... More

ǝuo ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
oʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ɹnoɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
xᴉs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝʌǝs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ɹǝʇdɐɥƆ
ǝuᴉu ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝʌǝlǝ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝʌlǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɹnoɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇxᴉs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
(puǝ) ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝuo ɐɹʇxǝ
oʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ɹnoɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝʌᴉɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
xᴉs ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʌǝs ɐɹʇxǝ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuᴉu ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʌǝlǝ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝʌlǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɹnoɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇxᴉs ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu ɐɹʇxǝ
ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
xᴉs ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʌǝs ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuᴉu ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuo ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
oʍʇ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
(puǝ) ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ

ǝʌᴉɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

3.8K 89 4
By LOVEHOLlC

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on January 19, 2017, 21:21:17

After getting ashore, I couldn't move, and A carried me and ran frantically to find a doctor. The island we were on didn't have a hospital, only a few small clinics that sold medicine. The nurse bandaged Fu Yan's arm and examined my ankle, suspecting it was a dislocated bone. They did some basic cleaning and immobilization and recommended that I go to the nearest hospital on another island for treatment.

To get to that hospital, we had to take a half-hour speedboat ride and then a twenty-minute car ride. Along the way, I was carried up and down several times, and during the whole process, my right foot felt completely useless. The ankle was becoming more and more painful and swollen, and by the time we reached the hospital, it had swollen to twice its normal size. The doctor took an X-ray and confirmed that it was indeed a dislocated bone that needed immediate resetting. I heard that resetting bones could be painful, and I was a bit scared. Egg Bro went to buy some food, and A and Fu Yan tried their best to find light-hearted topics to divert my attention, but I was in so much pain that I felt almost faint, and I couldn't be in the mood for their jokes.

While I was distracted, the doctor quickly reset my bone, and the pain made me scream in agony. A was startled and quickly held my hand, but I felt like he was almost crushing my bones.

"Are you trying to break my hand?" I asked him weakly, and he quickly let go.

After the bone was reset, I was drenched in sweat from the pain, lying on the hospital bed, not wanting to move at all. A wiped the sweat from my forehead with a wet towel, and Fu Yan sat beside me. The three of us remained silent, creating a peculiar atmosphere. I thought that if it were Fu Yan with a dislocated bone, A would openly show his tenderness and concern for the person he called his "White Moonlight." He would have a rare opportunity to express his emotions and reveal the deep feelings accumulated over the years. As for me, I might awkwardly stand on the sidelines, watching the person I loved deeply entangled with someone else, just like the role I had played in this love for years, torn between staying and leaving.

However, God was somewhat merciful and spared me from experiencing that scene by making me the one lying in the hospital bed. The difference was that A wouldn't shower me with sweet nothings in front of Fu Yan.

Wait, it should be, the difference was that A wouldn't shower sweet nothings upon me.

Egg Bro returned with some food, and I ate a little casually. The doctor asked me to get a cast, so after a whole day of turmoil, I ended up as someone with a large cast, needing crutches to walk. The doctor said I could actually go back to the hotel that night, but if I wasn't confident, I could stay in the hospital overnight. A said he would stay with me in the hospital that night.

I didn't care either way; after all, he wouldn't be staying with me much longer.

In the evening, Fu Yan found an opportunity to ask Egg Bro and A to leave. Since we got ashore today, I felt like he had something he wanted to tell me.

Fu Yan sat beside my bed, looking guilty, and said, "I'm sorry."

I shook my head and said, "Today isn't about you."

Indeed, it wasn't about him. It was A's choice to save him, and it had nothing to do with anyone else. Nobody had a knife to A's throat, forcing him to do it.

Fu Yan sighed and said, "I don't mean just today. I mean all along, I've been sorry to you. I knew about your relationship, and I knew... but I still got so close to him."

"Did you know he liked you?" I chuckled lightly and said, "From now on, whether he likes you or not, and whether you respond to him or not, it has nothing to do with me. If you two end up together one day, I'll wish you both well, but I probably won't want to know about it. I'm not interested."

Fu Yan seemed surprised by my response, and he remained silent for a while before saying, "I think he likes you, but he doesn't even know it himself."

"But he likes you more." My voice was unusually calm.

A sought Fu Yan but couldn't have him, and I sought A but couldn't have him. What goes around comes around.

I didn't know what happened between A and Fu Yan in the past; maybe they had a story of innocent childhood friends who, for some reason, couldn't be together, or perhaps A silently devoted himself to Fu Yan throughout his life, but no matter which angle you looked at this post, if you replaced Fu Yan as the protagonist, you might praise A for his deep affection and feel sorry for him.

If you were to ask me about Fu Yan's feelings for A, I wouldn't know, as I'm not close to him. But I think if love is involved, it must be much less than what I used to feel, otherwise, apart from insufficient love, I can't think of any other reason that would keep them knowing each other for more than ten years but never being together. Of course, I believe Fu Yan is probably a straight and straightforward guy; his relationship with A is more likely that of longtime friends. Otherwise, why would he always date girlfriends?

But all of this doesn't seem to matter to me anymore; their story belongs to them. All the five years of my story might not even compare to a single glance or smile from Fu Yan in A's eyes.

Perhaps nothing is sadder than a dead heart. At this moment, I just feel very wronged, injured with a dislocated bone in a foreign land, and the person beside me isn't the one closest to me, the one who loves me the most. I just really want to go home.

[1st Comment] Anti-tone da Beauty: Fu Yan clearly knows that A has a boyfriend and still likes him. It's a bit shameless to get so close to A.

[2nd Comment] April with Light: I actually think Fu Yan's actions are normal. After all, they have a long-standing relationship. It's hard to give up such a good friend. From Fu Yan's perspective, A might just be a good buddy he grew up with and treats him well.

[3rd Comment] You Song Most Beautiful: Anyway, I don't really like Fu Yan...

[4th Comment] Raxy: Well, I prefer Egg Brother...

...

[10th Comment] Strawberry Pineapple Flavor: Xiao Xi, let's go home! I'll take you to see the wind, the sea, and the moonlight!

[11th Comment] Mu Xi: Upstairs, are you male or female?

[12th Comment] Strawberry Pineapple Flavor: Female Y(^_^)Y

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on January 19, 2017, 21:40:10

By the way, I want to make fun of the doctor who set my bone. He's a Chinese guy, looks quite young, and speaks Chinese. At first, I was worried about whether he could do it properly.

At that time, A and Fu Yan were telling cold jokes next to me, and I was roaring inside: "I'm in so much pain, and you two are chatting nonsense?"

The doctor first held my ankle and looked at it for a while, sighing, "You young kids, playing without knowing the consequences. Last time, there was someone around your age who jumped from a cliff into the sea and ended up with fractured toe bones."

A stood beside me and wanted to explain, "He didn't..."

"I didn't ask you, don't interrupt." The doctor interrupted A and continued asking me, "What were you playing when you got injured?"

I thought for a moment and said, "Nothing..."

Before I could finish my words, the doctor firmly twisted my foot with both hands, and before I could react to the sudden intense pain, the bone was set. I screamed in pain, but after the bone was set, the pain indeed reduced. The doctor clapped his hands, looking disdainful, and said to A and Fu Yan, "That's how you divert a patient's attention, what you guys were doing is called awkward chatting."

My mood, which had been depressed all day, brightened a bit at that moment. I didn't expect this small doctor to be very professional in both medical skills and roasting.

[1st Comment] Sprinting Snail: Hahaha, the doctor is so cute!

[2nd Comment] Mu Xi: Xiao Xi, why don't you get the doctor's number? Let's see if we can bend him (anyway, I think any guy now is better than A).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.3K 35
Have you ever experienced falling in love with your own best friend? Well the fact is, the other doesn't feel the same way as the other does. Love i...
7.3K 520 83
At the banks of the Fen Hua river stands Madam Yan's Matchmaking Pavilion where even the most unlikely of lovers can make their wish for a future tog...
3.8M 78.5K 39
*Formerly called Love Happened* Mila had an ordinary life. A cute boyfriend. Parents who were still happily married. From an outsider’s perspective...
333K 5K 84
COMPLETED Title: 陈伤 Author: 回南雀 There is a scar on my stomach which is hard to heal over the years