The Melody To My Heart- HSMTM...

By Fastandfurious_X

Summer Jones has been Ricky Bowen's best friend since 5 grade. She was there for him when Nini and him broke... More

ACT I
000: Introduction
001: First Day Back
002: Auditons
003: Sister Time
004: Run Through and Rehearsal
005: Wondering
006: New Look
007: Voicemail
008: Skip Day
009: The Crash And Burn
010: Somebody's Heart Can Break
011: Homecoming and Karaoke Night
012: A Moment
013: What team?
014: Fly
015: I Think I Kinda You Know
016: Dropped Out
017: A Moment Missed
018: Opening Night Nerves
019: Isn't Doing The Best
020: Just For A Moment
021: I love you
ACT II
022: Something In The Air
023: The Perfect Gift
024: It's Gonna Snow
025: New Years Eve
26: Stay or Go
027: Literal Disney Princess
028: There's Nothing Like The Bond Of Two Sisters
029: Utopia Is With You, Not Anyone Else
030: Happy For You
031: Stuck In School
032: Set Up
034: Two Sides
035: Home
036: The Missing Mask... And More
037: The Song Battle
038: Trust
039: Goodbye
040: Get Over You
041: Ain't seen Nothin'
042: Let You Go
043: You'd Be Surprised
044: Too Much Too Soon
045: Can't Do It
046: Let Myself Go
047: Something There In The Glances You Give her
048: Lifting People Up
049: Friends?
050: Goodbye... I Love You
ACT III
051: Overprotective Brother
052: Shallow Lake
053: Not Auditioning
054: Never Came Back
055: Firecracker
056: Susie Fine
057: Proud Of You
058: Fabulous
059: Love Is An Open Door
060: Movie Night
061: I'm Okay With It
062: A Little Bit Of You
063: What Do You Know About Love
064: Right Place
065: Step Up
066: It's On
067: Favourite Place To Be
068: Camp Prom
069: Love Tonight
070: Panic Mode
071: You're What I Know About Love
072: Get My Girl Back
073: You're The Only One
PART IV
074: High School Reunion
075: High School Musical 4: The Reunion
076: Here's My Number
077: Maybe This Time
078: Featured Background Number Three
079: Rehearsal VS Audition
080: Puppy Love
081: Can I Have This Dance?
082: Scene 27
083: Gina 1.0
084: Back Up
085: Wow Boy
086: Sticks And Stones
087: In The Can
088: Brotherly Love
089: In The Pouring Rain
090: Time To Exit
091: Face My Fears
092: Closure
093: Opportunity Of A Lifetime
094: Press Conference Preparations And Cutains Up
095: My Little Movie Star
096: A Night To Remember
097: Just Walk Away
098: What You Mean to Me
099: Forever After That
100: The End Of Something Special
A/N

033: Road Between

217 6 0
By Fastandfurious_X

Soon enough, the drama club, Ellie, Miss Jenn, Mr Mazarra and Mike Bowen, were stood in-front of the barn door, waiting for Seb's signal.
"Open the doors!" Seb shouts from outside.
Ricky and EJ pull the door open and Carlos and Seb were stood there.
"Happy birthday, Carlos!" Everyone shouts.
"Wait. This can't be happening." Carlos says. "I'm not wearing a party outfit."
"We got you covered." Seb tells him.
Carlos and Seb then walk in. Carlos going straight over to Gina and Summer giving the two girls hugs first before giving everyone else a hug.

Summer and Ricky walk on stage as Big Red shines the light on them.
"Yes, Summer and Ricky!" Kourtney cheers as everyone claps.
"Hey, everyone!" Summer says. "I think you kinda you know..."
"It's carlos Quinceanero!" Ricky finishes. "Gina get on up here!"
Summer and Ricky then leave the stage as Gina walks on and everyone cheers.
"Testing, testing." Gina says. "Hello, Carlos Rodriguez, we, um, haven't always seen eye to eye when it comes to running rehearsals, and, honestly, I sorta had no idea what to get you tonight. And then Sebbie showed me that clip of you in seventh grade, dancing. I was like, 'Oh. Okay, so we're actually the exact same.' Because I remember where I was in seventh grade, or, uh, all the places I was that year. And I would just dance and dance alone in my bedroom to stay busy and escape. The difference between us, is, I never would have put that out into the world, and I would have never left that up on instagram, after some of the comments you got... Haters gonna hate. Anyways um, tonight I'm recreating your dance. Because, we may not share a choreography brain, but I think you know we share a dancer heart. No matter what happens tomorrow, or the day after that, we just keep on dancing."
A video of Carlos dancing in seventh grade starts playing.
Gina and five of the dancers have an amazing performance, at the end Gina pulls Carlos onto stage and everyone cheers and claps.

Summer was stood getting a drink when Seb comes up to her.
"Hey, so... you know Gina just put on an amazing performance, right?" Seb asks.
"Yeah." Summer replies.
"Would you be able to do one too. I'm about to do one but can you do one right after me." Seb says.
"I mean, I'm not prepared but I got a few songs. I can watch you from backstage while I pick one." Summer tells him.
"Yes perfect, then do you think you and Ricky could perform one?" Seb asks. "After you're solo performance."
"I'm sure he won't mind." Summer says.
"great. Thanks." Seb says.
"Of course. I'll go backstage now and start picking." Summer says.

Summer was sat behind the makeshift stage that had been built in the barn for the party. She was going through a few songs she had written when she hears talking.
"Okay, who stole my boyfriend?" She hears Carlos asks.
"And my girlfriend." She hears Ricky adds causing her to lightly smile.
She then hears a truck reversing, knowing it was time for Seb's performance, Summer stands up and pocks her head round the stage, so she could watch without anyone seeing her and knowing what her and Seb had planned.
"Carlos, hi. Um, I think you know there is nothing greater then the love we share for power ballads originally sung by iconic women." Seb says. "Yes, you're my boyfriend but you're also sort of my hero. Here's something I never told you. That video you from then you were 13 has 1,000 views. I would say roughly 100 of them were from me. I was 12 years old, and hiding in my room, in ever sense of that word. Uh, you're post kinda went viral. Semi- viral for Utah. Uhm... I didn't know who you were, I barely knew who I was. I just knew I felt inspired. So, I just kept on hitting repeat. So thank you, and happy birthday." Seb starts playing the piano but ubruptly stops. "Oh, and I hope it's not disappointing to the king of fashion, I am wearing the same suit I wore to homecoming. My parents said that I have to wear this till I grow out of it. Okay, here it goes."
He starts playing the piano again and has a amazing performances of the song 'The Climb by Miley Cyrus'. Before Summer knew it, it was her go. Summer walks on stage going to the middle, she places the microphone onto the microphone stand before taking a breath.

"I really do not know where to begin, Carlos you are one of my best friends. You have helped me through so much, especially the situation with my parents. I use to be really closed off, I never liked the spotlight, I was apart of the school productions before but never went for the leading role, since meeting you, I have become a lot me confident. You have helped me to see that I do have what it takes to get to where I want to be. I am so thankful to have met you. It's hard to believe that a few months ago we didn't even know each other and now I can't imagine my life without you and your crazy choreography ideas. You are one of the bravest and most amazing people I know, and you inspire me everyday. I wrote this song when things wit my parents got really hard, that's when I wrote most of my songs because it was one of the only things that got my through it. Before meeting you I would of never show them to anyone, but now, I know I can and won't be judged. So this is for you."

Summer takes a breath and closes her eyes before she starts strumming the guitar in her hand.

I don't have any answers
I'm not short on questions anymore
Still choosing lose causes
Defending battles and hopeless wars

With the right heart
Wrong decision
Keeps you blinded
Tunnel vision
On the road to
Love is paved with good intentions

And I'm still getting to the good part
The breaking down
Learning how to write my story
And I'm in the middle of madness
The living loose
Finding who I'm gonna be
From the start to the end
I'm still learning the road between

I'm gonna need to borrow patience
A shot of courage for letting go
Rent a little wisdom
Until I can afford my own

With the right heart
Wrong decision
Going slower
Tunnel vision
On the road to
Loved is paved with good intentions

And I'm still getting to the good part
The breaking down
Learning how to write my story
And I'm in the middle of the madness
The living loose
Finding who I'm gonna be
From the start to the end
I'm still learning the road between

And I know it ain't gonna be easy, no
But I'm a fighter and you can't take that from me, no
This is just a page in the chapter I'm in

And I'm still getting to the good part
The breaking down
Learning how to write my story

And I'm in the middle of the madness
The living loose
Finding who I'm gonna be
From the places I've been
To wherever I'll go
From the start to the end
I'm still learning the road between

As Summer plays the last note on the guitar everyone claps and cheers, Summer smiles before getting off the stage. She walks over to Ricky who instantly hugs her, as Carlos walks over to Seb who was still sat at the piano, which was on the back of the truck.
"You did amazing." Ricky tells her.
"Thanks." Summer says. "Oh, by the way. Seb asked us to perform together at the end of the party."
"Can't wait." Ricky says before kissing her, as they both smile widely.
They then turn to Carlos and Seb.
"Speech!" Summer shouts to Carlos.
"Speech! Speech! Speech!" Everyone cheers.
Seb hands Carlos a microphone before sitting down at the back of the truck.
"Um.. I'm not sure how I can thank you all for this. I've never been accused of being speechless. I can't thank you all enough for just getting me. Everybody should have people who just get them." Carlos says.
"We love you Carlos!" EJ says from his spot beside Summer.
"We love you!" Everyone says.
"I've done a little research." Seb says taking the microphone. "And if this is, in fact your quinceanero, then he must choose his madrina. That means godmother."
"Honey, I'm not that bad at Spanish." Carlos says taking the microphone again.
"One, two, three. Not it!" Kourtney and Alice say at the same time causing the others to laugh.
"I got enough jobs as it is already." Kourtney says.
"And I already have a niece as my goddaughter." Alice says.
"I choose, as my madrina... Miss Jenn." Carlos says.
Miss Jenn instantly starts crying and gets up going over and hugging Carlos as everyone claps.

After a little while the party was closing down, Seb walks onstage and announces that Ricky and Summer, who were stood either side of the stage, microphones in hands, would be performing a song. Seb goes and sits at the piano again, he starts playing and Summer slowly makes her way on stage.

(Summer, Ricky, Both)

Wandering around in a one horse town
Never could tell if I was lost or found
But I felt like something was about to give

Seeing all the boys and the games they'd play
Didn't want to break my heart that way
Don't wanna be just another kiss
A name on his list

And then you came along on a summer night
And here I am falling in love at first sight

Summer looks at Ricky who was still stood at the side of the stage.

You took me by surprise
When I looked into your eyes
It was so right
It was love at first sight

Ricky makes his way onto the stage

Looking at the stars in the sky tonight
Nothing up above is quite so bright
Not like the way you shine for me

The couple turn to each other smiling.

Now that we're together gonna be just fine
Never gonna hurry gonna take our time
You know we're gonna play for keeps

Keep each other warm on a cold, cold night
Always be falling in love at first sight

You took me by surprise
When I looked into your eyes
It was so right
It was love at first sight

Everybody knows
Cause the feelings shows
Every second it glows
Love at first sight

Are you ready for love?
Yes, I'm in it for good
So, come on, boy, let's dance

You took me by surprise
When I looked into your eyes
It was so right
It was love at first sight

Everybody knows
Cause the feelings show
Every second it glows
Love at first sight

Love at first sight
Love at first sight

Everyone claps as the couple walks off stage.
Everyone bid their goodbyes happily, little did they know, things were about to go downhill fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 502 52
Gina Porter loved living in Salt Lake City. Her best friend was right next door and she had two loving parents. When her dad died in a freak accident...
64K 1.8K 29
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙-𝙥𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧-𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙨 ...
19.1K 605 31
Rini are best friends as Ricky is on the basketball team with Nini's brother Ej. Nini's an outgoing, partyloving, cheerleader who is kind to everyone...
1K 23 20
Cressida Kormos never really expected much to happen in her senior year, but things seemed to be looking up for three reasons: - (1) EJ got a n...