Marchioness Diana

By amey78

I got reincarnated as Diana Cisneros, tragic and pitiful villainess who had a completely awful life as a aban... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New Characters of the new Arc
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sana's Profile
Diana's Profile
Leonel's profile
Aurora's Profile
Eloisa's Profile
Archduchess's Profile
Marquess Gabriel's Profile
Selena's Profile
Chapter 31

Chapter 24

936 31 5
By amey78

I'VE RETURN!!!!

I'M BACK!!!

AND NEW CHAPTERS!!!

Author's pov

Five years later~

"Well, I welcome to our my home, Lady Diana Cisneros" a woman soon said as the beautiful teen girl with has a beautiful black hair and brilliant purple eyes smiled.

"I'm honored, Your Excellency, Grand Duchess Eliza Rosales" the girl said as revealing to be non other than our protagonist.

Tsukiyama Sana, now in the 15 year old body of Diana Cisneros who grown to be a exceptionally beautiful teenager.

Her hair was into half loose bun with her bangs framed her beautiful face as wore a lavishly, white dress embroidered purple and white flowers and golden designs and accents as wearing white heels.

Her beauty became well known as being youngest bachelorette after her break up engagement with the Crown Prince.

She even had suitors waiting for her but sadly,   Diana's father was blocking them and he doesn't want his only daughter to be engaged yet.

'Well, I think still Diana is prettier than me'-Sana

"You're more prettier than me, Sana" Diana soon said which Sana smiles and almost chuckles.

Suddenly, a woman soon walked towards her who she has beautiful light pink hair and green eyes.

"I'm glad, you accepted my invitation, Lady Diana. I always wanted to see who is the young girl who got the attention of Leo" the woman said as revealing to be one of the heads of the founding families.

Eliza Carlota Rosales Belmonte.

She's the Grand Duchess Rosales, the head of the Grand Duchy Rosales and head of the Household of the Rose Dragon.

She's the descendant of the Rose Dragon Rosa and the third cousins of the Hernandez Archduchy.

The Grand Duchess Eliza is tall, slim yet fitted woman with youthful appearance and like the  Rosales Family's characteristics, she has beautiful light pink. She has bright green eyes framed by black lashes and has long, wavy hair tied into a ponytail with her parted middle bangs framed on her face.

She's considered to be very beautiful and attractive.

She wore white military suit adored with gold and a golden color sash wrapped around her hips and high knee black boots.

Sana and Diana chuckles before tall figure appeared and looked rather embarrassed.

"Eliza! Don't say that! Come on!"

"Don't blame me, I mean you must more time with her. Unlike Ramon, you do have chance"

"Eliza!"

Sana chuckles as seeing second youngest swordmaster who was now, 17 years old and currently the Commander of the Red Dawn squad.

Leonel Marcos Hernandez Godinez.

Leo grew up into fine and handsome young man in his mid teens and he grown more taller than Diana who she was 5'4" while Leo is 5'10".

I mean yeah, even Sana is 5'7".

Leo wore his Knight's uniform of his household with a black cape embroidered with gold and the chest of his household. He even carried his sword on his belt.

'Leo definitely surpassed me in height...Even now, if I look closer...he looks very handsome. More handsome than that trash' Sana thought as preferring Crown Prince Derrick as trash.

I mean he is trash.

"Ah, Leo...You grown too fast" Eliza tearfully said which Leo told her to stop embarrassed him in front of Diana (Sana).

'I finally met one of my favorite characters. Eliza Rosales, she's the Grand Duchess and the Commander of the Rose Thorns squad. Well, most of the Founding families has knight squads. There was the Imperial Sun Knights who protected the Imperial Family Godinez, the Red Dawn who served the Hernandez Archduchy, White Wolves who served the Nieves Grand Duchy, Blue Winter who served the Alvarez Grand Duchy, the Rose Thorns who served the Rosales Grand Duchy, the Bronze Lion who served the Perez March, and lastly, the Black Moon who served the Cisneros March' Sana mentally thought as knowing well the squads of their respective founding noble families.

'But also, there was more. The Rosales Grand Duchy isn't like any household ran by man. This is famously ran by their matriarchs by generation and generation. And also, the Rose Dragon Rosa married a Archmage and lastly, my biased character lives here and better love story of the Grand Duchess Eliza' Sana thought happily and excited to meet her bias.

Eliza Rosales's love story is like the same version as Selena's son Samuel Kai Cisneros with his wife Angelina but gendered bend.

Eliza had a complicated relationship with her father, the Widow Grand Duke who went to war as leaving Eliza taking care of her duties as Grand Duchess at young age and taking care of her siblings, Ramon, Reina, and Penelope.

She worked so hard that she overwhelmed herself and nosebleed enough that made her siblings taking care of her health.

After the Window Grand Duke return when Eliza, he brought a another pink haired girl in their household that she ended up spreading their fortune and tricking their father that was one of the member of the Household of the Rose Dragon when she wasn't.

Having enough with his bullshit, Eliza ran away that made her siblings kicked the girl out as putting her in jail for impersonated a member of their family and yelled at the foolish father as telling him that he never was good parent and how Eliza endured with his stupidity.

While running away, Eliza got injured during a rainy day.

And met her future husband.

Luis Leon Trevino.

He was commoner and herbalist doctor who found Eliza and healed her up.

Due of their time together, Eliza and Luis ended up falling in love as he helped her out to solve her problems with her father.

Because of that, Eliza and her father finally made up as he agreed to help Luis to became a well educated doctor and letting him marry Eliza which he was accepted in open arms by Eliza's siblings.

They soon got married and have their kids, Felix, their firstborn son and Eliana, their youngest daughter.

They're both following their mother's footsteps of becoming a swordmaster since Eliza was another swordmaster like Marquess Gabriel and Leo.

"Well, anyways. I will tell Felix and Eliana that their favorite cousin came with the future Marchioness" Eliza soon said as showing them her mansion.

Sana was amazed by the paintings and the armored statures.

I mean the Grand Duchy Rosales is well known for their knowledge of magic and being blessed by the Rose Dragon Rosa's abilities who was back then, considered to be the Goddess of Blossom.

"Anyways, Leo. How's the Archduchess doing now? It's been awhile since I've talk with her" The Grand Duchess Eliza asked which surprises Sana since that's true.

It's been awhile since she also talk with the Archduchess Mariposa.

Especially when the fight of the throne is still ongoing and the Crown Princess Aurora's wining.

"My Mom is just helping out Aurora with her campaign since she already got all the support from each house of the Dragons...Even my Dad is begging her to take a vacation" Leo added as recalling his father, the Archduke Leonardo begging her to take a break for her health.

What a considerate husband.

"I hope Her Imperial Highness is doing well"-Diana

'Me too'-Sana

Meanwhile in Archduchy Hernandez~

The Archduchess Mariposa looked at a paperwork in some serious before she lot a sigh before she place it down.

"I guess...Aurora already found out...This will not be good" Archduchess soon said before she rings her bell to call her maid.

Her maid soon came and give a gesture to her.

"Yes, Your Imperial Highness?" The maid asked which the Archduchess Mariposa place down a letter on her office's table.

"Please send this letter to the Grand Duchy Nieves right now, there's something urgent I need to speak with both Grand Duke and Grand Duchess" she said which the maid nodded and took the letter and left.

The Archduchess Mariposa soon sigh as placed down the paperwork and leaned on her chair.

'Aurora already found out why Grand Duke Nieves disrespects so much Sebastian. I knew Sebastian should've told her...Even I should've told her but...my foolish brother begged me not to...Not yet, not now in the war between the succession. I guess I'm going to need good advice from my ancestor and the Black Dragon Selena' Archduchess closed her eyes and sighs more.

The Crown Princess Aurora Callista Godinez Yanez, the most beautiful woman in the Godinez Empire and the rightful heiress to throne found out the truth.

Crown Prince Derrick isn't her half brother.

He's her cousin from her late uncle.

He's the illegitimate son of the Disgraced Second Prince Francis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798 64 5
I've always yearned to be at the top, who doesn't really? But it's different for me. Being the best wasn't a dream or a goal, it was an obsession. An...
715K 35.3K 66
γ…€ ♔q:*β€’.───── γ€€γ€€ 𑁍̀ ❛ HAUNTING ―― LINGERS BEHIND . . . 𝘈 π˜šπ˜”π˜Œπ˜“π˜“ π˜–π˜ π˜šπ˜π˜“π˜’ * a fanfiction based on a crossover betw...
94.3K 3.7K 23
β”€β”€β˜… Λ™πŸ“π‚π‹π€π”πƒπ„ 𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„π‹πˆπ€ 𝐗 π…π„πŒ! π‚πŽππ‚π”ππˆππ„! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ̟ !! ❝Did the idea of being a part of a harem sound ap...
4.5K 126 17
Kiara had done a deal with the reaper because of his mistake and now she found herself in a world she was familiar and unfamiliar at the same time ~...