Begin Again

By Straightnochaser9

After 8 generations the American mafia finally had birthed not just one but two girls. Demontre and Angelic... More

I'm so happy you're here :D
Characters
1. You dumb piece of sh!t
2. The Consequences Of A Mistake Is Death
3. Little Dumpling
4. Never Count A Women Out
5. I'll See You In Hell
6. If Only We Knew
7. Currently Under Attack
8. It's Just A Bullet Graze
9. A Brand New Brighter Future
10. It All Started With Pure Bliss
11. Oh Sugar Snaps
12. I'm All That You Have
13. She's All I Have
14. My Sister Saved Me
New Characters/ Twins Now
15. 26 Pieces Of Rhubarb Pie
16. Why Can't We Just Kill Her
17. Going To fold Quicker Then A Taco
18. They Know Who We Are
19. You Were Kidnapped By My Sister
20. Fucking Animal
21. Thicker Then Blood
22. Sugar Biscuits
23. Trust Has To Be Earned
24. Pubic Hair Of Penguins
25. Did You Have To Stab Him
26. Never Have Enough Garlic Bread
27. Pent Up Murderous TensionοΏΌ
28. Sugar Babies Feeding Me
29. And She Gives Great Head
30. Fallen Penis Pieces
31. Pure Sex & Muscles
32. Shoot Him In The Dick
33. I'll Beat You All With My Shoe
34. She Could Suck The Soul Out Of Anyone
35. Dude Dont Call My Sister Fat
36. So You Can Eat His Bootyhole
37. Someone's Dirty Little Secret
38. A Selfish Idiotic Bitch
39. Just Survive The Night
40. Im Such A Stupid Girl
41. Optimism In My Life
42. You Fucked Up
43. I Wish I Didnt Break Down
44. Sexy Stranger's Name
45. Get A Passion For Dicks
46. I'm Just So Tired
47. You Fucking Bozo
48. No Need For The Foreplay
49. Forgive You And Forget You
50. Kill Those Jackass
51. Strange Tingling Sensation
52. Was She Really Going To Shot Me?
53. Easy Breezy Beautiful Cover Girl
54.The Bitch Is Crazy
55. Go So I Can Blow Your Father
56. The Calm Before the Storm
57. Lets Go Save Those Girls
58. Set The World On Fire
59. All You Need Is One
60. Yeah Its a Trap
61. Welcome Home
62. Your Own Personal Hell
63. Moment Of Weakness Is My Gain
64. To Young To Die
65. Taking my power back
Pretty fireworks
66. Own Personal Whorehouse
67. She's Dead

68. She Needed This

1.7K 43 44
By Straightnochaser9

For almost 2 decades I've been a prisoner in my own mind.

Afraid to be left alone for to long, afraid of the voices in my head, afraid that the voices would win.

Ending the battle and just putting my body to rest was something that I had thought about for to long because of her.

She ruined my life, she made it hell, I'm not normal because of her.

She took my life away, let me be abused for years, all while she was living her life of luxury.

Its taken way to long BUT Elle is finally here wounded and finally, she's here at my mercy.

It's a long time coming.

"Wake her up." I giddily exclaimed like a little school girl who was about to get the biggest piece of red velvet cake, but this was better than cake and much sweeter.

Almost salivating at the mouth at his task Philip dumped a jug of water on Elle's head.

It's been 3 weeks since the bullet that I shot had missed her heart by 1 inch, close enough to kill her but not quite.

Exactly how I wanted it... she doesn't deserve a quick and swift death; I want her to suffer.

And she will.

Jolting out of her sleep coma, Elle's fragile body jolted as much as it possibly could while it was still recovering and chained to a chair.

It has been touch and go for a while but she was fine now. After keeping her sedated for a few days we decided to put her into a medical induced coma so her body could heal from the shock... and now she was stable.

Well stable enough.

Blinking once then twice Elles daughting eyes took me in almost like she couldn't believe that I was here. And that she was there chained up- that she lost.

But even when defeat was clear as day she wouldnt go down without a fight, she wasnt going to to go down easy.

"So what now?" Elle sluggishly questioned while looking at me as I was sitting across from her. "HMM?" She followed with peering up at my mother and Angy who were standing behind the chair that I was sitting in.

"You're going to kill me now?" She asked nonchalantly as if she wasn't surrounded by people who she single handly had made their lives hell.

"Death would be to easy for you, " I simply stated while getting out of my chair.

Making my way over to the weapon table I run my hands over the delicious array of toys that were begging me to play with them. Stopping once my finger brushed the handles of some pale pink pliers. Snickering at how even in torture devices Tre still manages to get her favorite color involved.

Picking up the pilers a devlish smile creeps on my face as I think about plucking Elles nipples off with the pilers.

Yes she's going to be tortured alright.

"You think she's going to pull Elle's nipples off?" Mom whispered to me as we watched Angy stalk towards Elle, pale pink pilers in hand.

"I thought she would burn them off but pulling them off with pilers sounds just about as painful though." I replied.

Surprising us both, Angy went behind Elles's chair and starting ripping her fingernails off with the pilers.

Despite just being in a coma, she put on a brave face showing indifference as Angy slowly pulled her nails off.

"Ahh music to my ears," mom hummed in happiness as Elle dropped her act and she started to scream in pain once Angy had reached the 6th  fingernail.

"She needed this," mom sadly said examining the first smile on Angys face that has appeared in days.

The aftermath of the mafia ball was complete chaos. Once Elle was shot all hell broke loose and resulted in us losing a few key few members. As tragic as it was to lose them their deaths didnt go in vein as mom was quickly able to reestablish herself as the queen of the underworld once again.

Back in her rightful position mom quickly and swiftly put a bullet in between the eyes of the mafia leaders who sided with Elle.

Making a big spectacle about what happens with people who want to participate in sex trafficking. Her message was loud- any leaders who try to bring it back in the game something my mother had banned will not just fail but be killed.

It should have been a joyous time. The mafia would was bowing at her feet, our whole family was alive, intact with Elle in coma. Angy was free from the grip that Elle had put her in we had time to recover from the trauma...so we thought.

After the chaos had died down a soul crashing moment happened where Angy got a phone. It was delivered in a box tucked away simply signed 'from her'

-Towson.

Opening the phone their was a voicemail Towson thanked us for helping her get rid of Elle. Then stating that Towson saved our lives by helping us escape so she's taking him as payment.

Him being Abilo.

Before Angy could process anything Abilo was on the voicemail and quickly said he wanted to leave the mafia life behind and start his family with Towson.

He realized that she was all he needs.

Family. All he needs.

Since then Angy's been on autopilot, continuously moving, off killing someone.

She doesn't want to think about him at all, something we all disagree with. But we know one day it will come crashing down, so now we just have to wait.

"You smile just like her." She deadpanned with her eyes glazed over. Putting my mini blow tourch down I rose my eyebrows telling Elle to continue or I will burn something off her body.

"I remember holding the two of you so full of light and I was going to raise you to hate your mother. To despise her and then after years of it you'd lead the charge to kill her with a smile.

It was a beautiful plan I had, it was all wrapped up with a bow, thoughtful, meticulous.

But then you smiled you had that same little glint your mom had of radiance, and it was like I had taken a time capsule and was watching a little Reese. Once again I found myself being taunted by her and that's when I knew my revenge could be much sweeter."

With an evil glint in her eye she smiled, "so I called him and the plan changed, and the plan was in motion."

Breathing heavily at the mention of "him" I shifted my eyes away from the retched women, my mind instantly thinking of her husband Jace. The Swedish mafia man who stole my innocence and treated me like his own personal rag doll.

"What? Not going to bite and ask who's the him."She taunted trying to regain some power in this situation despite not having any.

"It's ok I'll tell you anyway sweetie." And with a sickly smile so sweet she rose her eyes meeting my mothers.

"It was your father sweetie, your real father, he's the one that helped me plan this, he's the reason your childhood was like this."

Hey hey hey!!

So their will be 1 more chapter then the epilogue. I know theirs quite a few loose ends but they'll be explained.

Abilo and Towson having a happy ever after together?

Ace being behind all of this.... What do we think? Is it true?

And Elle will finally get her death... hopefully.

The next chapter will be out in a few weeks sorry for the delay, but I've been so busy on the weekends lately which is my writing time!!!

Until then ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 21.2K 65
The family's mother seemingly ran away 8 months before the triplets were born. Though their family missed her after searching for a year they gave up...
31.1K 936 19
❝ you're the last angel of this family.❞ ππŽπ„πŒπˆ always knew she didn't belong with the family that abused her and made her go through hell. But n...
215K 4.1K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...
lost love By mfjazzy

Teen Fiction

6.8K 256 35
Carmella living in London with her abusive step dad thinking life could not get any worse after her mum died the only person she thought every truly...