Wednesday X Tribrid

Von Arrowcraft

the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplace... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
charter 13
Chapter 14
chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 2

1.5K 50 2
Von Arrowcraft

it was now night time and Wendeady was finishing taking off the colour on her side of the room window. when the door to the room opens, Enid comes in shocked looking at what her roommate has done to her room. "what the hell did you do to my room?" Enid questions Wednesday.

"dividing our room equally looks like a rainbow vomited on your side." Wednesday's state as she used her foot to move over the pieces of vinyl to her roommate's side of the room.

"I" enid well to say something before she got cut off by Wednesday saying something before she could finish speaking.

"silence would be appreciated, this is my writing time." Wednesday walked over to her desk so she could start her one hour of writing for the day.

"your writing time," Enid questioned her roommate.

"I devote an hour a day to my novel. Perhaps if you did the same your blog might be coherent. I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation."

"I write in my voice, it's my truth. it's what my followers love"

" your followers are clearly imbeciles, they respond to your stories with insipid little pictures"

"uh, you mean emojis? it is how people express their feelings. you know, I realize that's a foreign concept to you"

"When I look at you the following emojis come to mind rope, shovel, hole. by the way, there are two Ds in Addams. if you're going to gossip about me at least spell my name correctly,"

Enid that this point in time has had enough of Wednesday. so she decided to play some pop music on her side of the room. announce her roommate trying to write her novel. Wednesday sits there for two seconds before she turns around to talk to Enid about the pop music that is playing.

"turn that off" Wednesday deemed her roommate to true of the pop music that was playing. "this is your final warning" Wednesday now got up to make Enid turn off the music that she was listening to. when Wednesday was three steps away from Enid she brought out her claws.

"don't mess with me this kitty' got claws, and I'm not afraid to use them" Then the door to the room opened to a red-handed woman walking into the room. both girls turn to look at the woman who enters their room Enid also puts her hand behind her back. 

"good evening girls. sorry about the mad. I wanted to see how Wednesday was settling in" The red-headed woman looked down at the ground to see a line of tape in the middle of the room. she moves her feet so that way there on both sides of the line.

"Ah is this a bad time? I'm Ms Thornhill, your dorm mum. apologies I wasn't here to greet you when you arrived. I trust Enid has given you the old Nevermore Welcome"

"She has been smothering me with hospitality. I hope to return the favour" Wednesday says and Enid smiles brightly "In her sleep" Enid's smile drops when hearing the last part.

"well, here is a little welcome gift from my conservatory. I try to match the right flower to each one of my girls. and when I read your personal statement in your application I immediately thought of this one."

"the black dahlia"

"oh you know it"

of course, it is named after my favourite unsolved murder. Thank you"

"okey-dokey. before I leave I want to go over a few house rules. light off at 10, no loud music, and no boys, ever"

"What is the story about going into the local town"

"passes to Jericho are a privilege, not a right. It's a brisk 25-minute walk, or there's a shuttle on the weekend. the locals are a tad bit wary about Nevermore so please don't go making any waves or perpetuating any outcast stereotypes. that means keep your claws to yourself. and no, smothering people in their sleep. Are we clear?"

to which Enid or Wednesday do not answer her.

"Great talk," ms Thornhill said as she was leaving the room. Wednesday just returned to her typewriter to start writing again hopeful in pieces this time.

---

the next day Wednesday, Enid, Faith and a group of other Nevermore students are in the gym for fencing. Wednesday shows up late to class while wearing an all-black fencing suit with all others wearing white and Faith in a light red one.

Faith was fencing with someone winning every game they had. Faith stopped so she could get a drink and walked over to the beach to take a drink from her water. When Faith got there is picked up a scent coming from under the beach so she looked under the beach and spotted a moving hand. that looked like in hiding and following someone. maybe the new girl the school got.

when Wednesday passed them looking that faith looking down on the ground for some reason, but whatever for it doesn't matter to Wednesday so she just moves on. after Wednesday leave them there Faith picks up the hand hiding it from others to see it so she can find things out about the hand that for some reason is in fencing class.

Wednesday stop walking in of my match when the guy fell over after losing a round. " coach, coach she tripped me" the guy says taking off his mask. trying to look at the fencing coach.

"it was a clean strict Rowan" the coach states to Rowan who does this type of thing all of the time when he loses a game.

"Maybe if you whined less and practised more you wouldn't suck. seriously coach when am I going to get some real competition? anyone else wants to challenge me."

" I'm sure Faith will be willing to challenge you again." the coach says to Bianca and her face drops to the name of the girl. Wednesday then wonders what happened the last time they fought in fencing class and if Bianca just changed that fast with how she was acting. Wednesday had seen Faith and didn't know why people said she was dangerous. From what Wednesday could see about Faith she was shy and nice. and wounded see a reason for people to be so afraid of her.

" I do," Wednesday said. after seeing that Faith listens to the conversation going on between them. and the thing runs off to find somewhere to hide after they conclude talking to each other. and Faith slowly makes her way over to watch the fright that coming up between Wednesday and Bianca thinking going to be a good fright.

"oh you must be the psychopath they let in"

"And you must be the self-appointed queen bee, the interesting thing about bees. pull out their stingers they drop dead." with a few kids making around them ooh sounds. witch Faith just looks on wanting to see some of the fright.

"Rowan doesn't need you to come to his defence he is not helpless he's lazy" To Faith it sounds like there is fear in her voice not wanting to fight.

"Are we doing this or not? or I'm sure Faith would love to take my place," meaning the girl that was brought up easily to see how Bianca reacted to this.

"en grade," both girls are standing on the mat stating on the mat and both put on their fencing masks. now ready to start the fight between them. they start with Bianca attacking Wednesday which she blocks. they both attacked and blocking till Wednesday could score a point.

"point to Wednesday," the coach says. they go again this time it lasts half the time as the last round. then Wednesday going to go for the drop down to one knee going for the feet but get kit on the head. "the score is even"

"That first point was clearly beginner luck," Bianca said to Wednesday like it was a fact.

"for the final point, I would like to invoke a military challenge. no masks, no tips. winner draws first blood" All of the students in the room were not expecting this so they were all looking worried. I mean who knows the type of cut you could get from this?

"It's your decision, Bianca," the coach says letting Bianca have a chance of getting out of this if she wants.

"let's see if you bleed in black and white"

" she bleeds red like anyone else or are you just that dumb," Faith says back to the comment about Wednesday bleeding. getting both Wednesday and Bianca to look at her with Wednesday being more of a glare. to which, she just smiles that the witch pissed Bianca off.

they both toss their masks to the side getting ready to again another round. the round plays very differently from the other two rounds they have. They both were moving around a lot more than the other two rounds. but in the end, Bianca got a small cut on Wednesday's head just above the eye.

"your face finally got that splash of colour it is so desperately needed," Bianca stated after winning the last round. with Wednesday just going to leave to go to the infirmary.

But just before Wednesday out the door, she hears Faith make another comment to piss off Bianca. " see told you but then again is just a fact and if you were so smart as you act to be you should know that" and with that, Wednesday leaves.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.3K 113 61
Two years have passed since the death of the notorious and feared Klaus Mikaelson, and his twin daughters, Hope and Nicolette, are still trying to mo...
77.4K 998 23
All Mikaelson siblings, except for Freya, had children. Elijah and Katherine had a daughter named Olivia Nia Mikaelson Pierce. Kol and Davina had a s...
122K 1.9K 18
Hayley gave birth to two little girls. Hope and Olivia Mikaelson. Hayley and Klaus had to give their children to someone to keep them safe. While Hop...
1.6K 40 15
After leaving Storybrooke while being pregnant, to hide from Caym. Faith Frensh goes to live in Mystic Falls. Gideon is in the army and bought the ho...