━━━𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂�...

By xoxewonzzn

Soobin hated Yeonjun, their family fixed their marriage soon they get married. Soobin and Yeonjun was best fr... More

★Hey★
E-1
E-2
E-3
E-4
E-5
E-6
E-7
E-8
E-9
E-10
E-11
E-12
E-13
E-14
E-15
E-16
E-17
E-18
E-19
E-20
E-22
E-23
E-24
E-25
E-26
E-27
E-28
E-29
E-30
E-31
E-32
E-33
E-34
E-35
E-36
E-37
E-38
E-39
E-40

E-21

3.6K 196 154
By xoxewonzzn

_____
_________

.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun was serving dinner and some moments later soobin come downstairs after taking a shower.  "Here your dinner" Yeonjun said while giving soobin his plate .

"Enjoy your dinner , I am going to take shower" Yeonjun said and was about to go upstairs but he was stopped by soobin.

"Aren't your going to eat your dinner?" He asked as Yeonjun shook his head in negative for answer .

"No I ate with them so you enjoy your dinner" Yeonjun said as soobin slowly nod his head then started to eat his dinner and the younger went to upstairs .

Soobin stared at his back until the younger disappeared from his vision and went upstairs. He looked down at his plate then started to play with his food while thinking about something.

"I wish you understand me Soobin"

"She stabbed her by herself not me"

"Please soobin I wish you believe me for once"

The words of that night was ringing in his mind while staring at his food . He heard everything Yeonjun said that night but he didn't let the younger know about this .

He is confused either Yeonjun is telling the truth or not but the look of the younger whenever he begged for a chance to explain himself that he didn't try to kill her , so it's doesn't seems like he Is lying.

Soobin put down the fork and took out his phone from his pocket. He dialed someone number and put the phone in his ear .

"Yes sir , do you want something" the man from the other side said .

"Find out where Danny synder currently is" he said with cold tone. As the other man from the other side said yes and he hang up the call .

He put down his phone and again started to eat . After sometime he was done and he got up from his place with the plates and placed them at the sink and went upstairs to their room.

He open the door to saw Yeonjun sleeping so Peacefully and cutely while hugging a pillow. His bare face was looking so cute.

Without his knowledge, a small smile made it's way on his lips as he chuckled quietly and close the door behind him slowly.

He walked near the bed and lay down beside the younger and look at his back before closing his eyes and fall into the Dreamland .

Next day

Yeonjun wake up when he felt the sunlight hit his eyes. He groaned in annoyance and turned around to found no one beside him .

Not like he was surprised tho because maybe soobin went to his work . So he got up from the bed and slowly walked toward the bathroom to take a shower.

After the shower , he got ready for the day and come downstairs that's when he saw the older standing there at the kitchen counter with his coffee.

Yeonjun felt like his world stopped from a while when he saw the dashing guy at the counter. Not like it was first time Yeonjun is sawing soobin but every time he saw he always felt his heart falling for the older even more .

Soobin was standing there with his cup of coffee while scrolling down his phone. He wearing a Thin plaid white shirt and denim jeans . Two upper buttons was undone and His hair was still wet , some few drops was falling and his hairs reaching down to his eyes, almost covering them .

Now tell me , you just wake up from sleep and saw a 6ft tall handsome guy who look like he come out from a Kdrama or Disney world, standing at the counter looking a hot meal then you will be whipped for him right and will stared at him , am I right ? That's what Yeonjun is doing.

He was staring at him like he just get lost in the older without knowing that he was staring for such a long time until he heard soobin husky deep voice.

"Why you always stare at me like this hm?" Yeonjun come back into sense and his breath almost stopped when he saw soobin face was so closed to him , means so close .

"I-i, uhm , huh?" Yeonjun don't know what to say as he was blushing so hard and his heart was beating so fast that he is damn sure soobin can hear his heartbeat.

"Answer me , am I that hot to stare at?" Soobin whispered while getting more closer to his face and Yeonjun is close enough to explode now .

"Anyway, make me breakfast I need to go out" soobin said while moving away from his face and walked away leaving a blushing younger behind.

Yeonjun slapped himself to stop himself from blushing but if it's work tho. He can't believe what happened just now .

"Is he okay or something happened to him?!" Yeonjun thought in his mind while walking to the kitchen to make breakfast for the older .

Soobin went upstairs to get ready for his work because he is now fully okay and his wounds had healed .

Time skip

"I am going" soobin said and Yeonjun turned to him with eyebrow raise. "Since when you start to told me that your going out?" He said and the older didn't reply anything.

"Since today I guess?" Soobin said , being clueless as well as Yeonjun who was staring at him being dumbfounded because of the older weird behaviour this days .

Soobin didn't said anything more he just walked outside of the mansion and get into his car then drove away from there for his work.

Yeonjun closed the door and went his room , thought to take a nap because he don't have anything to do now .

He slept for a while until he was interrupted by the sound of door bell . He got up and went to downstairs.

He thought it was maybe Beomgyu who come to meet him but when he open the door he felt like everything stop when he saw the person face who was standing there .

"D-Danny?!?"

Well I know such an late update because I am just too busy and my exam is coming near so teachers are giving so much pressures . That's why so hope you guys understand.

And don't forget to tell me how was the part and don't forget to vote and comment then follow me if you hadn't.

Love you all 😘💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698K 33.9K 93
Choi Yeonjun has a dirty secret... He's hooking up with his mom's boyfriend's son Choi Soobin... Who has a girlfriend... Because that's such a smart...
29.4K 1.6K 32
Choi Soobin the most innocent boy on earth . He was so precious that he didn't harm other people. but he always being bullied at school . still he di...
56.3K 1.5K 19
*This is the story of a beggar who got married to a mafia, he was also his high school best friend. the beggar was his second wife, the mafia was so...
26K 1.7K 30
Read to found out about the story . .Top soobin Bottom yeonjun ship: Taegyu, yeonbin .