Angel's Devil

By Jeelvyas03

The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The perso... More

Lead Character
Other Characters
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Glimpse of next chapter
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
some important questions
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Need suggestion.
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Her claim ( Vidhyut's story)
new cover.
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
New covers.
chapter 44.
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Epilogue
Thank you 😊
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter 2
New story; His Vow

chapter 55

42.9K 2.3K 147
By Jeelvyas03

Author's POV.

Abhimaan arrived at the hospital with Advika in his arms. And started calling the doctor.  Once the doctor came they shifted her to the operation theater. Zahir who came along with him informed Devang about the situation.

Devang with all the family members of him and Advika comes there. As soon as Meera comes she starts asking about Ansh.

" Hukum, how did this happen? And where is Ansh? He was with Advika? Please tell me you also saved him right? He is fine Hena? Please Hukum. answer me."

Abhimaan who was sitting on a bench outside the operation theater with his head in his palms. Looked at her but before he can answer Arav who was doing formalities of Hospital comes and said,

" Bhabhi don't worry Ansh is fine. Come I will take you there. "

She nodded and went with him. Suresh and Suhani followed him. They also want to make sure that their grandson is fine.

**************

Meera and both of her in-laws reached where Ansh was being treated. Their heart clinches looking at his condition. He was so afraid that he was not ready to leave his father. Sid was also having tears in his eyes while looking at his son.

" Ansh baby let them treat you. They are doctors. He won't do anything. Your hands and knees are paining right they will help you"

" No no no ann no go they beat me."

" No baby, they won't do anything. Come on, they will help you."

As soon as Ansh saw his mother he started crying for her.

" Mama ann no go no go."

Meera while crying took him in his arms and consoled him.

" Baby no one was going to take you. Also my baby is brave right he saved his buu. So be brave let them treat you"

" Yes, Meera our baby is so brave he didn't let anyone touch his buu. You know he is best and bravest baby"

" Ann brave"

" Yes you are brave, you didn't let anyone touch your buu. Now let them treat you be brave ok"

Saying Sid took Ansh in his arms and signed a doctor to treat him. Doctors who know he went to traumatic incidents like kidnapping treat him as slowly as possible with utmost care.

Once they were done Suresh and Suhani took Ansh out of the cabin so that Meera and Sid could talk with the Doctor calmly. Doctors also give necessary instructions.

" Look Mr. And Mrs. Rathore if you see he has not many physical injuries apart from some scratches on his hands and legs. His knee is injured but not much. I have treated those wounds. He may feel a little bit uncomfortable while walking for two- three days. But after that he will be ok. If you want you can come here with him after that I will check him." 

After saying he took deep breath.and started saying again ,

" But you have to take care of his mental health for a few days. Incidents like Kidnapping can be traumatic for adults also whereas he is still a kid of two years so it's more difficult for him. So you have to take care of him more. Don't leave him alone. Be with him all the time. Also try to keep him distracted all the time so don't remember anything. He may be a little clingy for some time. He may have a fever but I have already given him medicine for that. So don't worry. But make sure at least one person stays with him and also keeps him happy. So He will be fine in a few days."

Both of them nodded at Doctors instructions and left the cabin. Meera took Ansh in her arms and  kissed all over his face. He let out a little giggling which brought a smile to the faces of his parents and grandparents.

They went to where Advika's operation was going on.

*****************

Meanwhile Vidhyut and Raghav came there with Kajal who was unconscious. Doctors took her to Icu and started training her. After sometime they comes out and Said,

" Don't worry she is fine but her legs are injured. maybe because she is running. I think she must have removed her footwear to run fast. Because of which stones and thron are stuck in her legs but we have treated it. So she will be ok by tomorrow. Also she was lucky that the bullet just touched her arm so it will also be ok in two-three days. She may feel discomfort for some days. But then it will be ok. But she is weak so take care of her health."

Kavita who was there nodded her head with her FIL. But Abhimaan noticed that even after knowing about Kajal's condition his father didn't come. As if he didn't care. But for now he didn't question.

All of them are now worried for Advika as they know that Kajal and Ansh are fine now. But the doctor still didn't come out of the operation theater.

Meera went with her Chacha and Chachi ji home as Ansh needed rest. All other family members stayed in the hospital. She was not ready to go home but Sid made her understand that Ansh needed his mother. Also she can come back in morning

******************

Abhimaan was sitting on a bench and there was no emotion on his face. Arav comes there and says that Dhiraj is captured with his other men's capture. Abhimaan looked at him with his blood short red eyes and said in cold voice,

" You go there with Raghav"

" Hukum Can I ?" He understands the meaning of Arav's question so he said with Smirk on his face,

" Make sure he stays alive"

Arav knows his brother wants to torture him so he nodded at understanding. But before he leave Abhimaan stops him and looked at Sid and said,

" Ask Meera bhabhi to count the scratch."

" Hmm, But I want to come there with you,"   He said knowing that his BIL initiation.

He nodded in understanding and looked at Arav who knows what must his brother must be planning so he said,

" I will keep everything ready. Also make sure he won't die."

He went with Zahir and Raghav. Everyone else knows that now nobody can save Diraj; he has invited brutal death for himself.  After sometime Doctor comes,

" Dr. Is everything ok ? How is Advika, is she ok? Can I meet her…"

He started asking questions to the doctor. But he stopped him saying,

" Hukum, she is fine. The bullet which was in her right shoulder we have removed but…"

" But what ?"   He asked getting impatience

" We have to operate on her head because she was injured as she fell header. So for other treatments we have to wait till she gains consciousness."

Having no option, everyone nodded helplessly. They shifted Advika to another room. Kajal comes there as soon as she gains consciousness. Though Everyone refunds, she is determined to stay there.

Everyone in the family is praying for her safety and crying silently. Abhimaan wants to cry but somehow tears refuse to come out. Everyone tries a lot to talk with him but he is not able to let out his emotions.

Kajal saw this. She knows how much he hates him still she went towards him and kept her hands on his shoulder. He looked at her. She hugged him. His face rested on her stomach. The only word left her mouth is,

" Cry"

After a years he felt warmth in her gesture and love in her voice. He wasn't able to control himself and tears started coming out of his eyes. The only question left his mouth is,

" Why me? Don't I deserve to be happy?"

Nobody has an answer to his question. He himself didn't know how much he cried. Once he realized what he is doing he detached himself from her and wiped his tears he stood-up and said,

" Don't think…" before he can complete Kajal spoke,

" I know this hug or anything doesn't matter to you. It's ok. I am not expecting anything. Also I know nothing can be compete to my deed.  Everyone knows I am regretting. And by saving her I am not expecting your forgiveness. I saved her because she was your last hope to live. I have snatched your childhood but I don't want to snatch the remaining life. So don't think much I am not expecting anything "

" You should not. Because you can't earn forgiveness by saving her. Because your deeds are way more brutal than your one good act."

Saying this he averted his eyes. Though he didn't commit, he felt revealed in crying his mother's arms. But no amount of affection now can help him forget his childhood trauma.

Advika's POV

I try to open my eyes as Sunray is directly falling on my face. I don't know why but my head is hurting a lot. I slowly opened my eyes and I was in an unfamiliar room. I looked around and realized that I was in a hospital room. But what am I doing here? When the nurse saw that I was up she helped me to sit. But before I could ask her anything she ran outside saying that she should inform the doctor and my family members. As they are praying for my well being from last night.

Soon the door bursts open and a man comes running to me. He hugged me as his life is dependent on me. And started speaking,

" Thank god Jaan you are fine. You know how scared I was. But don't worry now I won't let anything happen to you."

When I didn't replied he broke hug and cupped my face and said,

" Jaan, why are you not answering anything? Is it painful? Don't worry, I will ask the doctor to give you better medicine than this."

I was so confused. Who is he? Just then Bhai entered with a baby around two in his hands and also some other people. Few of them are of course my family members. But there are some other people whom I don't know.

" Bhai…."

I wispear and he comes to me with that baby in his arms. That baby smiled looking at me. He sat beside me.

" How are you feeling Gudiya?"

" I am fine Bhai but it's paining"

" Jaan why didn't you answer me when I asked you,  is it paining? Wait let me call doctor"

I looked at him and asked,

" Why will I answer you? When I don't know you. Also I don't talk to strangers." 

As soon as I said this, all the color of his face drained. Before he can answer me the baby who was with my brother set himself in my lep and cupped my cheeks so that I looked at him,

" Buu ann miss you"

" Bhai who is this baby and why is he calling me buu."

" Gudiya, why are you behaving like this? And what kind of question is this? He is my and Meera's son."

" Bhai what are you saying? Bhabhi looks at what kind of joke he is saying. How can you both have a son you got married just a few days back."

" Jaan he is not telling any jokes and what is this behavior you don't know about me? You don't know ansh?"  The man who hugged me first said.

" What are you saying and first of all who are you?"

" Enough Advika, I am your husband and he is your brother's son. Don't behave nonsense " 

he almost shouted at me. This brought tears to my eyes. Nobody ever shouted at me.

" You are not my husband and I am not married. And tell me why will I marry a rude person like you."

" You don't know me then what is this ?"

He asked me and gave me his phone. Which had wallpaper of mine and his photo. That photo looks like a marriage photo. But I am not married. I try to remember that but my head's start paining and I started losing my consciousness. The last thing  I remember before losing my consciousness is,

" Jaan please don't close your eyes. I am sorry I won't shout at you to do anything you will ask me to do.  But please don't close your eyes. "

So, how is the chapter? Do you like that?

What do you think will happen next?

When Advika regains her consciousness will she be ready to accept Abhimaan as her husband?  Or will she refuse to go with him?

Who will be there to support Abhimaan to take Advika back?

How many of you thought that Abhimaan will forgive Kajal ? Is he right when he said her good deed can't get her forgiveness?

Are you excited for the new update?

Also please vote and comment to show your love. Also follow me for a new update. And if you have time please do read my other story Her Claim as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 127K 59
◉𝐂𝐨π₯π₯𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 π’π­π¨π«π’πžπ¬β—‰ ◉❃◉ ♧ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘©π’“π’Šπ’…π’† 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘½π’†π’ŠοΏ½...
1.7M 64.6K 78
The story of a royal The king who lost his heart to a girl at his first sight only.. his deep yearning for her.. his deep love for her.. join the...
167K 13K 22
The Beautiful Love Story of Devansh Singh Rathore and Ruhani Chauhan begins...... " 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 π’‡π’–π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’‚π’π’• 𝒕𝒐 π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’Ž...
4.4M 238K 74
ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHOR Β°The DevilΒ° the king of Rajasthan and king of mafia world and CEO of 'RATHOR EMPIRE '. 6'0tall heighted man , rude , Arrogan...