Contractual ๐Ÿ“„โค๏ธ

By MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Our Time

47

3.9K 234 208
By MoonTaekook77

I can't give you a double update but I can give an early update, Love you all ❤️

💖
.
.
.
"Ha-joonie" Jhope held the hands finally, Ha-joon turned his crying face away from his lover "I am here" the words enough to calm his lonely heart, he hugged Jhope crying in his chest.

"It's okay" Jhope patted his back not knowing the real reason for his crying, maybe he met his father and brother after a long time he cried.

"Why am I not in the story mom described? Why?" Ha-joon's uncleared words struck Jhope, he widened his eyes then looked at Ha-joon hugging him more tight.

"Am I not Mom's real son?" Ha-joon wet his lover's shirt with tears, the painful thing is the one who guided his life, who he loved more than himself actually not his real parent.

Jhope took him to the nearby park, made him sit on the bench and gave his shoulder to cry his pains out, after a few minutes his cries died down. He left him to buy coffee for Ha-joon.

"Drink" Jhope offered the coffee and the crying man took it, Jhope looked down before starting words "My mother joined me in school, he taught me to walk, talk and learn things in a good way, he made me strong, he taught me the importance of self-love, he provides me food, shelter and love, he sacrificed many things for us, he scolded me when I did wrong and appreciate me when I did good"

Jhope words made Ha-Joon cry again remembering Jin, this time he isn't crying in pain but in realization.

"You know I am not talking about the person who gave birth to me but a person who actually did a mother's love/duty, my Hyung" Jhope eyes left a few drops of tears remembering his Hyung.

"A mother doesn't need to give birth to care about their children, Mr.Kim is your mother it will not change because he is not your biological mother" Jhope ended his words and Ha-joon hugged him tight.

"I am so lucky to have you, my mind kept asking me why I love you so much but now I know why, because my fate doesn't want to lose someone as good as you" Ha-joon said, feeling lucky to get a love from Jhope, their eyes locked in deep emotion.

Ha-joon leaned close and Jhope joined their lips, Jhope backed away "What are you doing in the public place?" Ha-joon hid his face on his lover's biceps, mumbling sorry.

"I like it, but the complete kiss will work" Jhope said, looking at the embarrassed male.

Ha-Joon hit him "I love you" and Jhope replied "I love you too" his phone rang.

"Hyung is calling, let's go back" Jhope said, getting up from the wooden long chair, Ha-Joon hesitated to get up "Don't worry, I am with you" Ha-joon smiled hearing it then got up following his lover.
----------

Tae turned around, hanging up the call telling Jhope to return "Oh my god" Tae gasped, placing his hand on chest at the sudden human in front of him.

"So eager to welcome your brother-in-law?" Tae sensed the sarcasm in his husband's words.

"Ha-Joon is my brother-in-law on both sides, my brother loves him" Tae raised his eyebrows.

Jungkook rolled his eyes annoyingly "He is not my brother"

"Don't be childish, anyhow he is your cousin" Tae said.

"I don't wanna have a cousin who calls my mom and dad as his" Jungkook adamantly said.

"Childish possessive bunny" Tae left for the kitchen to prepare something for Jin and Ha-joon.

"Hey I am talking here, no respect for me" Jungkook went to the hall where Jin and Namjoon were talking like new lovers.

Ha-joon returned and got hugged by Jin "No matter what, your my son, baby"

"In that way, I am your father" Namjoon gave his full smile, Ha-joon hugged him too happily finding his father finally "Yes, Dad"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, mocking Ha-joon's words and Tae slapped his hand lightly telling him to keep quiet. 

"The famous work god Mr.Jeon is my brother now" Ha-joon jogged to Jungkook and then hugged him, he was ready to throw him away and Tae grip his hands shooking head as no, so he patted Ha-joon with a fake smile.

"Let's eat" Tae said.

"Yeah yeah I didn't have breakfast" Ha-joon said, dragging Jungkook with him who is protesting to be free from him.

Tae welcomed Jhope "Ha-joon is okay right?"

"Yes Hyungie, he was sad at first but he's okay now"

Tae hugged Jhope welcoming with a smile and taking him to the dining table. 

"Now my family feels fulfilled" Namjoon said to Jin, smiling happily who also had the same satisfied smile.

Ha-Joon freely talked with them and he showed extra love to his brother as he always wanted a Hyung who would be protective of him "Your not eating?, the food is too good"

"I already did" Jungkook answered with a straight face, Ha-joon pouted.

"He can eat again" Tae filled the plate of Jungkook who gave him an annoying look in return.

"Really, Hyung, I will feed you" Ha-joon excitedly said.

"No thanks, only Tae can feed me" Jungkook words again made Ha-Joon pout then soon smiled teasingly "Ohh you only eat in brother-in-law's hand, ok ok I understand, Hyung you're so romantic" Jhope laughed it.

Jungkook gritted his teeth, instead of eating he fed Tae from the plate as he already ate. Jin smiled at them realizing his son has grown up as a good person who respects his partner.

Jin, Ha-Joon and Jhope spend their day in Jeon mansion, Jin stays in the mansion which is demanded by Namjoon and Jungkook. Ha-joon has to vacate their old place so he went to come back tomorrow with his and Jin's luggage.

Jhope dropped his lover in his apartment as usual "Someone seems to forget about me after meeting their brother"

Ha-joon smiled then kissed his lips "Hope this kiss reminded you that I never forget about my husband" then ran back leaving a smiling Jhope.
----------

Namjoon set a theater-like vibe in his room for his wife, he closed Jin's eyes making a way for him to enter the room.

"Wow" Jin covered his mouth in surprise.

"How is it?Let's watch a movie like our old days" Namjoon happily made him sit on the bed.

Now Namjoon has a 65 inch television and theater set up in his house but in their old days they usually had a movie date in their room after Jungkook slept, the CRT 14 inch television movie date was everything for them. So to make it like the old days Namjoon turned off the lights and brought blankets, CD's of old movies and home made snacks.

"You're the best, Joon" Jin hugged him and took the remote to increase the volume. He went under Namjoon's arms, resting his head on the shoulder of the elder.

Jin focused on the movie not knowing he was the focus of Namjoon. A wave of nostalgia swept over them watching the old movies.

"The hero is young here" Jin turned towards Namjoon with a smile, that's when he noticed Joon was looking at him.

"The television is in front" Jin turned his Joon's face, gripping his jaw.

"I have a most desirable view beside me" Namjoon words made Jin fall above him "You didn't change a bit, still flirting"

"When you have a wife who hasn't aged at all over the years then your words have to be fresh to impress him" Namjoon winked at Jin.

Jin hugs him "I miss you so much, there's not a I wished at least see both of you, the days were so crucial to me" his eyes watered

Namjoon kissed his lips, wiping the tears of Jin  with his thumb, he opened his lips lightly to take the plumpy lips between his own, sucking them hard and using the tongue to explore the insides, taking Jin's breath until he was out of breath. It feels so fresh and new but Namjoon knows every corner of the pleasure point in Jin.

"It still feels like I am kissing you for the first time" Namjoon whispered "It's been a long time since I touched you" he rubbed Jin's waist.

"We have grown up sons, remember and one has married" Jin said, playing with the elder's shirt buttons.

"So what... Oh wait, tomorrow is Jungkook and Taehyung's wedding anniversary, how can I forget that" Namjoon took a phone instructing the people to work on the celebration.

"Wow, it's been one year?Taehyung is a sweet boy and our Jungkook is lucky to have him" Jin smiled.

"I wish he would stay lucky" Namjoon thought, remembering about the contract but soon smiled as he remembered how the couple became so understanding in this one year, from their behavior anyone can say they're so much in love.

Jin switched off the television as he didn't get any reply from his husband so he thought he was sleepy.
---------

Tae closed their room door then placed the water jug on the side table.

"Come here, I was waiting for you" Jungkook patted the side, Tae smiled observing the excited face of his husband and sat on the bed.

"You saw right? Dad is happy being with mom" Jungkook smiled, showing his full teeth.

"Yeah" Tae nods, following Jungkook's smile.

Jungkook rested his head on Tae's lap, playing with his fingers and occasionally kissing the fingers.

"I am so happy today and felt complete, having a mom feels so good, most importantly Dad is happy" Jungkook talked non stop about his happiness and Tae admiring him totally delighted to see his husband happy.

"Why are you not talking?" Jungkook asked, lifting his head.

"I just drowned in your happiness" Tae intertwined their hands.

"Is it? Want me to drown you in something else" Jungkook winked.

Tae bite his lips hiding the smile "Scoundrel"

Jungkook chuckled when he heard a similar name "Nowadays you're wearing a saree a lot?"

"Because you like it" Tae said, Jungkook hummed burying his face into the cute tummy.

"You look sexy in sarees and easy to access" Jungkook pinched the tummy and snuggled to it "It's cute, don't ever try to reduce it"

"I can't understand your weird obsession, most of the hot boys prefer flat ones but you like mine"

"Oh did you just say I am hot? Between how many hot boys you know that you are clear about them liking slim bodies" Jungkook started with a tease and ended narrowing his eyes.

Tae laughed "I might know some hot dudes" 

Jungkook bites the tummy area, earning a gasp from his wife.

"Alright, I didn't know anyone except you" Tae said and the older one rubbed his nose, smiling against the belly.

"I don't know about your hot dudes but I prefer plumpy one's, the way it occupies my entire palm and the way it melts under it feels so good, your body is exactly my type" Jungkook played the fingers on the younger one's stomach and waist.

"Your chest has a perfect shape of size. You know, it sometimes bounce when you wear t-shirt in our room and it's so pleasant to watch it"

"You talking like a pervert, Mr.Jeon"  Tae said, hiding his shyness, he feels pretty just hearing worshiping words from Jungkook.

"What to do Mrs.Jeon, I had a beautiful wife and it's hard to restrain from complimenting him" Jungkook started sucking the belly after sliding the saree away and felt the visible jolts from Tae.

"Relax" Jungkook mumbled and rubbed his hand on the waist, sinking his teeth gently giving the correct amount of pain and pleasure.

Tae caressed the older's nape, pulling him towards him. He hid Jungkook under a layer of saree and it looked like he was pregnant and he laughed at the thought of it.

Jungkook sucked and licked the area until it turned a deep shade of red matching with the blushing cheeks.

Tae held the bed sheet and twisted it in pleasure, he loosened his hand on the sheet when he felt the Jungkook moment slowed, soon he heard a snoring sound which made him laugh "Scoundrel"

Maybe Jungkook was tired from crying so he slept while kissing, still his lips attached to Tae's tummy.

Tae slid himself down carefully not disturbing his husband, he joined with sleeping Jungkook on the bed. He caressed the head which is resting on his tummy.

"Tomorrow is our anniversary, one year has passed so fast, you introduced me to a different side of world where I can enjoy myself to the fullest without any care, you taught me how beautiful to be in love, yes my husband I love you, tomorrow I will confess my love and we can start a new life for us" he kissed Jungkook's parted lips before settling to sleep in same position.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

How was the chapter?

Vote and comment

See you in the next update 😉

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5K 25
Where love comes and find taehyung nd jungkook itself.. arranged marriage which change taehyung and jungkook life for good ..nd their lost heart's s...
57.9K 1.6K 7
it is just a simple arrange marriage . after that how they become love each other is the story ..... Waring!!!! Smut!!! Boy*boy Mpreg IAM not good a...
793K 32.7K 59
โEven after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
359K 13.3K 16
Taehyung is forced to marry Jungkook And he decided to turn the younger life into a living hell. Grammar mistakes(a lot) 01.04.2020 (April fool uwu) ...