Sacrificing Love....... [Yoon...

By Aaina1609

A story where younger is so despirately in love with elder. But on the other side elder is just hate him and... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Epilogue

8.

239 18 0
By Aaina1609

[ Flashback - Part lll ]

Dahyun feel that he continuously fails in his parenting, whenever he saw jungkook crying for yoongi and want him near him, and he is not able to complete his baby's this wish.  He can understand the attachment that jungkook feel towards yoongi, because yoongi is so close to him from his childhood. Jungkook never spend a day without yoongi, so it's difficult for him to spend a month without him. It's very obvious when jungkook thought yoongi leave him as it's already happened with him, when no one tell him about his mother and suddenly he got the news of his mother's death.

So, Dahyun is determined to bring yoongi back to mansion very soon. As jungkook's not attend his any class from last one month, because he only ready to go there when yoongi is with him. Though Dahyun can drop him and pick him from school , but he can't let jungkook live in school all alone, atleast not after what happened to his wife. He also can't appoint a bodyguard for jungkook for his security as jungkook feels very scared to go somewhere alone with any bodyguards from his childhood, he always used to go outside if someone from his family member with him. Dahyun thought that jungkook maybe scared because of misbehave of any of his bodyguard, therefore he suspect each one of them. But, later he realised that jungkook is not really like any stranger near him, he only want and love his family member near him.

.....................................................

When Dahyun went to Mrs. Min's house to ask about her health, he get to know from one of Mrs. Min's neighbour that Mrs. Min is admitted in hospital from two days due to cardiac arrest. Dahyun is very shocked when he get this news, he feel guilty to get busy in his personal life so much and not aware about the health of the person, who give her life to serve them with humbleness and loyalty. He immediately went to the hospital in which Mrs. Min is admitted.

At Hospital............

Dahyun went inside the hospital and ask to the receptionist about Mrs. Min's ward. Within few minutes, a person from hospital authorities, help Dahyun to reach to Mrs. Min's ward. When Dahyun reach on third floor of hospital near Mrs. Min's room, he saw a lady sit infront of Mrs. Min's room, with yoongi in his arms. He reach towards them.

" Yoongi...... " Dahyun slowly speak to gain yoongi's attention towards him as yoongi is snuggle in lady's embrace. When yoongi listen that someone called his name, he lift his head and look upward in the direction of voice. When he saw Dahyun is the person, who called him, then his eyes shed huge tears due to find the person who comfort him in his harsh time.

Dahyun is very shocked when he saw his child is crying, he immediately went towards Yoongi's and kneel down infront of the bench on which yoongi is sitting.

" Baby, why are you crying ?? " Dahyun ask to yoongi while wipping his tears from his eyes.

" Uncle.... Eomma " yoongi is not able to speak, he is crying badly. Dahyun not able to saw yoongi this much broken, he just bring yoongi towards him and tightly hug him. He softly rub Yoongi's back to stop him from crying.

" Baby, don't cry. I am here, I will not let anything happened to your eomma " Dahyun try his best to make yoongi calm and stop from crying, but suddenly yoongi's body feels very light to him. Yoongi's tight hold on him, get released. Dahyun wide his eyes and hold yoongi securely and bring his face forward, he found that yoongi got faint in his arms.

" Yoongi.... Baby , open your eyes " Dahyun say while softly pat on yoongi's cheeks to make him wake up.

" Sir, yoongi take lots of stress after get the news of her mother's cardiac arrest, he even not eat anything from yesterday's evening. I somehow manage to make him eat his breakfast, yesterday's morning, but he refused anything to eat afterwards, he tell that he only eat when his mother get well " the same lady who is with yoongi when Dahyun come here, told everything to Dahyun. Listening lady's word, Dahyun's heart felt a pang, to thought about what yoongi have to face in these days, and he is unaware about everything.

Dahyun took unconscious yoongi in his arms, and get him admitted in normal ward of the hospital .Doctor properly check yoongi and said that yoongi was got faint due to weakness for not eating anything for long time. Doctor also advise Dahyun to make yoongi eat something, whenever he wake up. Dahyun sigh in relief when he get to know that there is nothing to be worried about Yoongi's health.

It's become one hour, since yoongi got faint and admitted in hospital. Dahyun sit beside him, while softly caress his head. He is just wait to yoongi gain his consciousness. The thought of yoongi and his mom's suffering from past days, shake his whole existence. He is regret not to come earlier to yoongi and his mom, he never able to forgive himself if anything happened to them.

Sudden movement in yoongi's hand ,which is hold by Dahyun, bring his attention towards yoongi. He come near yoongi and softly caress his cheeks.

" Yoongi.... " Dahyun softly speak. Yoongi slowly open his eyes when he listen Dahyun calling him.

" Uncle, how I reach here ?? " Yoongi speak very slowly after found himself on hospital bed, with glucose drip on his hand.

" Baby, you got faint in my arms when I hold you. I am very angry with you, why you ain't eat anything from yesterday ?? This is how you going to care yourself in your eomma's absence ?? Hmm ?? " Dahyun say in little strict voice as he is really got scared when yoongi suddenly got faint in his arms. Yoongi lower his gaze as he feel really guilty to tensed his uncle. Dahyun notice sadness in yoongi's expression. Therefore, he lean on yoongi's face, and peck on his forehead to give him comfort.

" Don't do this baby , I am got scared. And I am sure that if your eomma get to know about this, she will surely get mad on you. Take care of you baby, you also have your eomma to taken care of " Dahyun softly say and caress yoongi's hairs. A door knock , bring Dahyun and Yoongi's attention towards the door of the room. A bodyguard of Dahyun, bring some healthy and nutritious food in plate, which is order by Dahyun few minutes ago. Bodyguard handover plate in Dahyun's hand and he leave the room. Dahyun put the plate on the side table of bed and again look towards Yoongi.

" Yoongi, baby come eat something first " Dahyun say while forwarding his one hand, so that yoongi can support himself while get up from bed. But, yoongi shook his head to show that he don't want to eat. Dahyun sigh on yoongi's this behaviour.

" Baby, I know you decide not to eat anything till your eomma get well. But baby, your eomma get angry if she get to know that you are not taking care of yourself, in her absence " Dahyun try to convince yoongi for eat his food, but it seems like yoongi have no effect of Dahyun's words.

" Baby, please eat something for me " Dahyun say in pleading voice, which bring yoongi's attention towards him. He never want that his uncle ever plead infront of anyone. He finally give up on his stubbornness and give his hand to Dahyun. A smile appear on Dahyun's face, by getting approval from yoongi to eat food. He carefully make yoongi sit on bed, and take plate from table, then he took a spoon full of rice and start to feed yoongi. Dahyun feel satisfied that yoongi is eat something. After some minutes, Dahyun make yoongi to eat everything he order for him. He wipe his face with towel and handover him a glass of water for drinking.

" Now, tell me yoongi, what happened, why you refused to eat ?? Hmm ? " Dahyun softly ask to yoongi,but listening Dahyun's question, yoongi's eyes glistened. Dahyun feel very much broken when he saw tears in yoongi's eyes. He sit beside him and hug him close to his chest.

" Don't cry my baby, I am sorry for not coming to you on time. But you can tell me , what happened ?? " Dahyun say while rubbing yoongi's back to stop him from crying.

" Uncle, Eomma's health condition is become worse by passing time , she need an urgent surgery for her treatment. We are ready to give hospital our whole savings, but they refused to do surgery on that amount. They said that it is not sufficient for start surgery , therefore they give us one day time for arranging whole money otherwise they will not going to start Eomma's surgery. But we don't have any other way to collect rest of money " yoongi told everything to Dahyun while crying hardly in his embrace. Dahyun greet his teeth on the worse behaviour of hospital authorities towards yoongi and his mother.

" Then why don't you call me for help " Dahyun ask to yoongi while wipping his tears. Yoongi lower his head on Dahyun's words, which make Dahyun frown on yoongi's behaviour. He bring his hand towards yoongi's face and make him look into his eyes.

" Tell me " Dahyun softly ask to yoongi as he don't want to pressurise yoongi to answer him anything.

" Eomma don't want to take favour from you. She said, you already done many things for us by providing us a great life in your mansion, she don't want to burden you for our health expense. That's why she refused me to call you two days ago, when her health condition getting more worse " yoongi told everything to Dahyun with glistened eyes. Dahyun listen each words of yoongi with patience, he wide his eyes on yoongi's words as he never thought that yoongi's mom think like this about themselves. He never thought yoongi and his mom as his burden, even he saw them as their family member. But he sigh on the behaviour of Mrs. Min as he know that she is very self respected person. She never take any favour for no cost, even she pay her rent for living in his mansion, firstly he try to denied this proposal of her, but later on agree on her this demand, because of her self respect.

He don't know what to do in this situation, so he tightly hug yoongi in his arms and try to stop him from crying.

After fifteen minutes..........

Now, yoongi stop crying but small sniff can be heard. Dahyun still rub his back to make yoongi relax. He is in deep thought of how he can save Mrs. Min, but he isn't able to find a suitable solution to agree yoongi to take his help. But a sudden thought make his heart beat faster, he isn't sure that yoongi will agree on his conditions and take help from him.

" Yoongi.... " Dahyun softly call yoongi, on which yoongi 'hmm' in response.

" Baby, if your eomma don't want to take my favour without anything, then you can return my favour " Dahyun say with lots of hesitation as he is scared what yoongi's reaction on his demand. Yoongi make himself backaway from Dahyun's embrace and sit straight on bed, and looking straight into Dahyun's eyes.

" What do you mean uncle " yoongi innocently ask to Dahyun with confused look. Dahyun feel like his throat become dry while speaking  anything further.

" Yoongi, do me a favour. Then , I will pay all expenses of your mom's surgery " Dahyun speak with some seriousness.

" I will ready to do anything to save Eomma " yoongi say with cracked voice .

" Baby.... Jungkook is so small to protect himself, so you have to be with my jungkook, protect him from bad things and people till he himself not become a self dependent person " Dahyun say while looking straight into yoongi's eyes and try his best to convey his every words to yoongi properly.

" Uncle, I will live with jungkook till he is not Learn to protect himself from bad people and always protect him like a big brother, and Never leave him " yoongi say with determination in each word. Listening yoongi's words, Dahyun frown as he not want this response from yoongi. He lift his hand and hold yoongi's both hand in his big hand and again look into yoongi's eyes.

" Yoongi, son you are not going to protect him as a brother, instead you have to protect him as your fiance " Dahyun say with serious voice. Yoongi's eyes got wide on Dahyun's words, he never imagined that Dahyun is demanding something like this from him. He immediately removed his hands from Dahyun's grip and crawl himself back to the headboard of hospital bed.

" Uncle, what are you saying. I can't engage myself with jungkook. I always saw him as my little brother, I can't even imagine to be his fiance " yoongi say with hurt feeling as he never thought that he will going to engage with jungkook, whom he saw as a brother, just to save his mother. Dahyun sigh on yoongi's words as he can understand yoongi's shocking reaction on his this demand.

" Yoongi, please listen to me " Dahyun say and try to hold yoongi , but yoongi just hide his face in his knees and continuously shook his head.

" No uncle, I can't do this.... " Yoongi refuse Dahyun's offer and start to crying hardly. Dahyun get tensed to see yoongi cry, he just bring yoongi in his embrace and softly pat on his hairs to calm him down.

" Shhh.. baby, don't cry " Dahyun try to make yoongi stop from crying and get calm down from his panick state.

Within few minutes yoongi calm down, and hold Dahyun's shirt in his fist while putting his head on Dahyun's chest.

" Baby, I can't force you to accept my offer. I was just tensed about jungkook. He is crying every night because he miss you so much. He is not ready to going his school without you, I can't send him with any bodyguard as you know how much he scared from thier presence. I just want you to be his fiance, and live with him , till he is not become self reliant person " Dahyun try to explain his side for his such kind of offer. Listening Dahyun's words, yoongi backaway from Dahyun's embrace and look into his eyes.

" Uncle, why only his fiance, why I am not protect him as his brother " yoongi questioned Dahyun. Dahyun sigh before answering yoongi.

" Because a brother relation can't stop him to going with any other person and start his seprate life, You have to bound him with you in a relationship where he can't able to thought about leave us for anyone else. He is a child now, but when he grown up, many people approach to him, lured him and try to take his advantage, even if my enemies approach to him, they can used him to make me helpless as jungkook is my only weakness. He is stay with you in his childhood because he only see you from his childhood, but when time passes, he found many new people, whom he find attractive, and try to be with them and maybe leave us for them, and I can't face his loss in my life, I will die if this ever happen. If you engaged him , he never thought about anyone else, he is become loyal with you till his entire life " Dahyun explain everything to yoongi, who is listening each words of his uncle carefully. He can understand Dahyun's concern about loss of jungkook as he already lost his wife, he can't able to live if he also loss jungkook. But, he still not able to accept Dahyun's condition. Dahyun notice sadness on yoongi's face, so he try to ease his sad mood .

" Yoongi..... I only trust you in this matter. Jungkook believe in you very much, he only allow you near him. So, only you can be his fiance. I am not going to bind your whole life baby, just stay with him till his whole studies get completed and he took over my business. After that you leave him and go far away from him and start your new life, I will make him understand that you never come back to him, he will eventually move on " listening Dahyun's words, yoongi feel a pang in his heart. He never thought to be in relationship with jungkook and suddenly leave him, like a coward person.

" Uncle, it's a cheating. Jungkook will heartbroken if he get to know about that I used him for saving my Eomma " yoongi say with tearful eyes. Dahyun cup yoongi's face and wipe his tears.

" It's not a cheating baby. I know you never thought jungkook more than a little brother. You just have to bind him with you, you don't need to be in this relationship, love him and fulfill your responsibility as a fiance " Dahyun say to yoongi, but his each word feel like a heartbreak to yoongi.

Suddenly ward room open by a ward boy , who is breathing fastly due to running fastly.

" Sir, Mrs. Min's condition get worse, she immediately need surgery . Please pay rest amount so that we can start our surgery procedure" ward boy speak while breathing heavily. Yoongi and Dahyun wide his eyes, and yoongi's grip on Dahyun's hands got tight due to fear of loss of his mother.

" Uncle, please save my Eomma. I promise, I will engage with jungkook after my Eomma's surgery " yoongi speak while shedding huge drops of tears. Dahyun listen yoongi's words and a happiness run inside his whole body, he get up from chair and last time peck on yoongi's forehead.

" Don't worry baby, I will save your eomma, I promise. You just don't cry. Hmm ?? " Dahyun ask to yoongi, on which yoongi nod in response. Dahyun come out from yoongi's room, and went towards Mrs. Min ward. He take out his phone from his pant's pocket and call his personal secretary. Within few rings, his secretary pick up the call.

" I need immediate payment of fifty lakh wons , in ' Seoul City Hospital ' " Dahyun order to his secretary.

" Okay sir, I will do this right now " secretary speak and Dahyun hung up the call. Dahyun again try to call his family doctor who is a cardiologist.

" Mr. Wang, can you please come in Seoul city Hospital. One of my relative admitted here, she need an immediate surgery. I want you to properly inspect the whole surgery by yourself and I don't want any lack of facility in her surgery " Dahyun say to doctor with serious voice.

" Sure Mr. Jeon, I will be there in few minutes. I will make sure your relative's surgery become successful " doctor give his assurance to Dahyun.

" Thank you so much Mr. Wang. I am waiting for you in hospital " Dahyun say and hung up the call. 

Within few minutes, all arrangements of surgery get ready. The Doctor whom Dahyun call ,also come in the hospital. Dahyun also bring yoongi with him as he is crying badly in his room after listening his mother's worse condition. Yoongi is not able to stand properly due to weakness, that's why Dahyun hold him in his arms.

" Just save Mrs. Min doctor. I am highly obliged to you for this favour " Dahyun say to doctor while try to calm frightened yoongi in his arms. Doctor softly smile towards Dahyun and softly pat on yoongi's head.

" Don't worry Mr. Jeon, I will try my best and save Mrs. Min. And don't cry baby, your mom will be fine " yoongi look towards doctor and say a ' thank you ' in response while sniffing. Doctor last time ruffle yoongi's hairs and went inside the operation theater with other surgeons. Dahyun also take yoongi nearby waiting area, and sit there with yoongi in his arms. He is eagerly waiting for a positive result from doctor and surgeon's side.

After one hour........

All doctors and surgeons with helping nurses , come out with a satisfying smile. Mr. Wang went to Dahyun, to inform him about Mrs. Min's condition. When Dahyun notice operation theater light turn green from red, then he stand from his place and wait for doctor to tell him about the surgery of Mrs. Min.

" Surgery is successful Mr. Jeon. Baby, your eomma is safe now " doctor say to Dahyun and yoongi with a big smile. Dahyun also sigh in relief and smile in satisfaction. Yoongi snuggle himself in Dahyun's broad chest and start to cry hardly with the happiness of her mother's well news. Dahyun softly caress yoongi's hairs to calm him down.

" Baby, now stop crying. Your eomma is all fine " Dahyun say to yoongi and hug him tightly. Yoongi fall asleep in Dahyun's embrace after getting his mother's well condition news as he is now relief and feel safe in Dahyun's embrace. Dahyun take him towards his room in hospital and lay him on bed and softly peck his forehead.

" You are very strong my child. Thank you so much to get ready to engage with my bunny. I will never forget your this favour to me " Dahyun say to sleepy yoongi and sit beside him while caressing his head in affection. He is decide to stay with yoongi till morning as min-ah's parents are with jungkook, so he don't have any tensed about jungkook.

On the phone.........

" Eomma, how's kookie ?? He is eat his dinner ?? " Dahyun ask to min-ah's mother about jungkook with concern.

" He is fine son, he eat his dinner and now sleeping peacefully. He even don't throw any tantrums to stay without you as he know you are with his yoongi hyung, so he is happy that you are going to meet him. How's everything there ?? " A satisfying smile appears on Dahyun's face when he listen his baby bunny is all fine.

" Eomma, Mrs. Min is now fine " Dahyun tell his mother-in-law about everything about Mrs. Min's health and her current condition.

" Thank God she is out of danger, otherwise it affect yoongi's life very much " Min-ah's mother sigh in relief.

" When you will coming Yun ?? " Min-ah's mother asking to Dahyun.

" Eomma, I am coming tomorrow morning. I have something serious to discuss with you " Min-ah's mother frowned on Dahyun's words.

" What happened son ?? Is everything okay ?? " Min-ah's mother ask with serious voice.

" Eomma everything is fine. I will come to mansion with yoongi, and I need you to arrange a grand but small arrangements for engagement and make jungkook ready to engage with yoongi " Dahyun told everything to his mother-in-law with lots of hesitation.

" WHAT !! " Min-ah's mother shout with wide eyes, she is not ready to accept whatever she just listen from Dahyun's mouth.

" Are you insane Yun. Engagement of jungkook in this young age. Whyy ?? " Min-ah's mother shout on Dahyun's decision as she thought it as a stupidity.

" Eomma please listen to me first " Dahyun plead to Min-ah's mother to calm her from become more angry. Min-ah's mother become silent and eagerly waiting to Dahyun to explain his side for taking such a huge decision.

" I want yoongi get engaged with jungkook and protect him for his entire life. You know it very well that jungkook is not ready to go with anyone else without us or yoongi. I can't see my child to ruin his future by closed himself in a room just for his fear to going with some stranger. Yoongi is always be with him, and jungkook never say no to live with yoongi. If yoongi engaged with jungkook, he will always there for our bunny, it helps jungkook to live his life with happiness and without any fear " Dahyun explain his mother-in-law everything about his decision, but he isn't tell about Yoongi's leaving after jungkook's studies get completed because he know that his mother-in-law never agree to engage jungkook in a relation which do not have any future. Min-ah's mother sigh on Dahyun's words, she is strongly agree with Dahyun's words. She watched jungkook from his birth, she never saw jungkook fully happy with anyone except with yoongi.

" Yun , baby .... It is necessary in this early age ?? " Min-ah's mother ask to Dahyun.

" Eomma, I know jungkook is very small to bind in any relation. But , if we are not doing it right now, then probably he choose someone else in future, and I can't trust on some stranger for our bunny's safety and happiness. He is just happy with his yoongi hyung, and I promise my this decision never disappoint you " Dahyun try to convince Min-ah's mother.

" Okay son, I will trust you. Just try not to hurt our bunny with your this decision. I will make every arrangement for engagement, just inform us whenever you come with yoongi " Min-ah's mother say to Dahyun with fully agreed voice.

" Thank you eomma to understand me. I will never thought to hurt my baby with my any decision, it is only for his happiness. We will come tomorrow, just try to make jungkook agree to engage with yoongi. I will hung up then " Min-ah's mother just 'Hmm' in response and both hung up their call.

Dahyun went to couch which is placed in the room and sit there while putting his head on headboard and close his eyes. He is very tired from all the chaos of the day, that's why he immediately sleep on couch while sitting.

To be continue.................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 816 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...
B By 🦉

Fanfiction

36K 1.5K 26
The Min's and the Kim's hate each other. Both families have a confusing past that they don't want to talk about and would rather kill each other to d...
556K 18.8K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
293K 10.4K 92
When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated him and wanted him to disappear from his...