DANGEROUS ROMANCE ( NOVEL - E...

Door jijin53

📍 Vietnamese version belongs to page, wattpad : Perthchi (Wattpad), PerthChimon_Cúp Pồ Ngang Ngược Do Con Gà... Meer

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Kiss Scene KanghanSailom
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
🔥Chap 18🔥
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 25
END

Chap 24

7.6K 142 12
Door jijin53

Cars plying the same route every day have become a familiar sight to drivers and backseat passengers. Nam still takes on the role of the family's chauffeur, as no one in the family knows that Nam and Saifah were formerly friends. So after the case happened, the police questioned everyone, and did not find any suspicious points, Nam also seemed to have become a housekeeper, continuing to take care of the inside and outside of this house. Moreover, now that Saifah has also pleaded guilty as a suspect, this house is back to peace as before.

After Saifah's arrest, Nam had to shoulder the responsibility of taking care of Mrs. Ging, but this form of care was only about occasionally helping out when the opportunity arose. Because thanks to the rehabilitation after the surgery, resting for a while, Mrs. Ging can walk more easily. Nam thinks grandma's as strong as Saifah, but no one mentions his friend's name at the moment.

Nam stopped the car in front of the hospital door, and invited Mrs. Ging to get off the car, wait for him to park in the back parking lot and then also go up to the floor, Mr. Gong's ward. After passing the dangerous stage, Mr. Gong's condition is also considered stable. But because he was still in a coma, the doctors transferred him to a general resuscitation room to keep him alive with the necessary medical equipment.

Today, Nam thought that as usual, he would receive news from the doctor who came to check on Mr. Gong before ten in the morning, saying that his condition was stable, there was no need to worry. But when the door of the recovery room opened and he heard the familiar voice of the primary care doctor, Nam sped quickly toward the ward to get a better look at Mr. Gong's condition.

"The patient has begun to react."

"It wasn't just my imagination, was it? I saw my baby's fingers move."

"Family come and see." The primary care physician slowly pressed the rounded tip of the pen into Mr. Gong's palm, and soon the lying man began to react with fingertip movements.

"Son..." Mrs. Ging looked at her son happily.

"Patients like this will certainly recover quickly. Because in previous cases, when such a reaction occurs, the patient's body is gradually recovering."

However, amidst the joy of the doctors and nurses who have taken good care of the patients from the very beginning, and Mrs. Ging who prays every day for her son to be safe and healthy again, there is someone who knows everything but doesn't want Mr. Gong to wake up.

In a narrow alley there is a row of ruined houses, this place is almost deserted. But no one knew that one of those buildings was the hideout of loan shark magnate Jeng, who lived here and made a fortune opening casinos here.

The tall, thin man hurried toward the office of the man who was both his cousin and boss. He did not dare to tell him this over the phone, because he was worried about the content of the discussion, so he wanted to come here by himself.

"Nam."

The big brother's greeting surprised the gray eyes of the man, because he did not see the other person sitting at a distance from the door where he was standing.

"What's wrong with you? So excited, don't you need to serve the old lady in the other house?"

Jeng sat leaning against the couch, resting his feet on the low table in front of him and holding several famous watches in his hands, gazing at them with satisfaction.

"The owner of the house I shot is about to wake up!"

Nam exclaimed in panic, taking the opportunity of Mrs. Ging to rejoice over Mr. Gong's latest situation, he sneaked out and informed his cousin. What is certain is that he and Jeng have something to do with what happened at the kanghan's house that night.

"I can't wait any longer."

"So what do you think we should do?" After hearing this sentence, Jeng's hands seemed to freeze, his eyes that were looking at the glittering luxury items in his hands immediately became serious.

''I think we need to run away now, if he wakes up, he'll tell the police all the truth, and we'll all be in big trouble." Nam panicked for two. His legs were almost unsteady, the more he saw Jeng's indifferent expression, the more impatient he became.

"Brother Jeng...."

''I won't run away. I'll gag him, make sure he can't reveal anything more." An evil smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, causing his subordinates including Nam to just look at him full of fear.

"Like how I silenced that Sailom." Although Nam was not present at the scene of the incident, he had someone he could trust in the gang, could someone like Jeng do something on his own that wouldn't reach his ears.

''If it wasn't for that loud-mouthed Saifah, I wouldn't have to do that." Jeng said angrily. After unsuccessfully killing Sailom, he sent his men to search for him throughout the night, but until now, he has not found any trace of Sailom.

"Is it Saifah? Is it talkative?"

"I can't believe it."

"But you also know that me and Saifah made a deal and me swore to take care of his little brother, but you...."

''Don't interrupt me. What you deal with it is your business, it has nothing to do with me."

"Brother Jeng..."

"If I do that, can't you also benefit?"

Previously, Jeng had his people track and monitor Sailom's every move. Until he learned that he visited his brother in prison, because he was worried that Saifah would tell the truth to his younger brother, which could lead to the truth being revealed. Jeng had to think of a way to silence Sailom, so that from the beginning he would destroy the underground fire.

"Don't be in a hurry, hurry and solve the landlord with me."

"But I don't agree with you doing that."

"I don't know, now you have the right to order me?"

Jeng looked serious and didn't want to listen to his subordinates' suggestions anymore. The tall figure stood up from the sofa, went to the desk drawer in the corner of the room, and pulled out a weapon, that black gun. He was checking to see if the gun he was about to use was working properly and he hadn't forgotten to install a silencer at the end of the barrel.

"But if you're going to kill him, things will get worse." Nam tried to protest, and stayed close to his cousin, hoping that he wouldn't just leave here.

"I told you, Nam, if you still want to follow me....don't disobey my orders!"

As soon as the sentence ended, Jeng nodded and motioned for another man in the room to come and hold Nam. Then he stepped forward and punched him hard in the face. Then he turned and grabbed a sturdy, reasonably sized wooden stick from his weapon collection. When his men threw Nam to the ground, he used a strong force to hit him on the head with a wooden stick....resulting in Nam lost consciousness immediately.

When Jeng saw this, he breathed a sigh of relief, kicked Nam's unconscious body with his foot and then walked out of the ruined building with another subordinate. Their destination is none other than the hospital where Mr. Gong is being treated.

At noon, Mrs. Ging was like usual, taking care of her sick son on one side, and taking advantage of her rest to go to the hospital's canteen, so there was no room left except for the patient lying on the bed anyone else.

Jeng randomly checked around the room, even though the recovery room was located in the VIP area and only relatives or doctors and nurses were allowed to visit. But he took advantage of the opportunity that the security guards and nurses on duty in this area changed shifts to sneak into Mr. Gong's recovery room.

"So how are you going to kill him?"

"You keep watch in front of the door to observe the situation, wait for me to take care of this place."

Jeng did not rush to go straight in front of the unconscious patient, looked at him for a moment, then grabbed the patient's pillow and pressed it on his face, intending to suffocate him to death.

But just as Jeng was about to put the pillow on the sleeping man's face, a strong pull behind his shoulder made him back up slightly. Jeng thought it was his subordinates who stepped forward to stop him, so angrily turned his head to look at the other guy. As a result, before Jeng had time to get ready, the newcomer's fist slammed into his face, making his head spin a little. Jeng's eyes darkened, and he was completely caught off guard, making himself unable to accept this.

"What are you going to do to my father?"

"How did you get in here?" Jeng widened his eyes in surprise at the two teenagers standing in front of him.

"If you're going to ask your men, that hour is lying in front of the room waiting for the police to arrive."

"How did you get in here?" Jeng widened his eyes in surprise at the two teenagers standing in front of him.

"If you're going to ask your men, that hour is lying in front of the room waiting for the police to arrive."

Kanghan could see that Jeng was wondering why his men let them in. But it was not difficult, Jeng's men had just snuck in, when he and Sailom followed right behind. Kanghan hit the back of Jeng's underling with his hand, causing him to faint.

"And you also have to go to the police station with your men."

"What can a brat like you do to me?" Jeng smiled sinisterly, pulled out a self-defense weapon from his pocket and quickly pulled the trigger when someone tried to stop him.

"KANGHAN!!"

Everything happened so fast that Sailom couldn't react. He immediately rushed to pick up Kanghan, the opponent was hit in the shoulder by a bullet, so he staggered, the shirt on his shoulder was covered with fresh blood, the blood spread everywhere, instantly dyed red. his entire sleeve. Sailom immediately took off his jacket to tie it to his wound, while looking at the person who pulled the trigger with sharp and cautious eyes.

"JENG!" Sailom gritted his teeth in anger, he had only met this person a few times.

Because in the past, Jeng always let his subordinates collect debts, but once he accidentally met Jeng and Nam together, and he only knew Jeng's identity after being introduced by Nam.

"I'm glad you still remember a creditor like me. Tell me...who told you I was here."

Back about an hour ago, Sailom was still in the hotel with Kanghan. Because at that time he didn't know what to do in his future life. Nam called to find him with a trembling voice as if he was trying to squeeze out every word.

"Hurry to the hospital."

"What happened, Mr. Nam?"

"Mr. Gong is in danger....someone is trying to kill him to kill his mouth."

It's like finding the missing piece and putting it back in its place. Sailom watched Jeng's evil smile and put the story together roughly in his mind, he began to understand the answer to the last question he wanted to ask Saifah, the suspicions about the debt collectors who wanted to take the money your network is also clear.

"You did everything yourself?" Sailom asked, not afraid of the weapon pointing at him, and even moved to stand in front of Kanghan.

"If you want to know everything before you die, i will be done for you."

Jeng moved forward leisurely, and the more he saw the confused and worried expressions of those waiting, the more interested he became.

"I am the mastermind behind all this."

"So it was you who fired the gun, not my brother Saifah."

"That's right." Jeong nodded and said with a satisfied smile.

"How can a person like straight Saifah have the brain to do such a thing. It can only dream and dream, want to earn money by working as an employee to accomplish having a car and a house. But the amount is small how can such a dream come true, even if it takes a lifetime to work, there is no way to do it."

"But at least my brother isn't robbing and killing people."

"Did your brother trick the patient into buying him valuables? How dare you speak of him so magnanimously?" Jen burst out laughing.

"Do you know why the police easily believed his confession? It was all the result of what he did, and he became a fraud, even if he later told the truth, No one will believe it either."

"In that case, someone like you won't be able to get out of prison." Kanghan said angrily.

"Sorry, little guy. Because if you die, your father dies, Saifah dies too, no one will have any evidence against me."

" Bastard." Kanghan tilted his teeth, his hands clenched into fists, fear and anger welling up in his heart. But right now, all he could do was circle around with him, trying to maintain his chances of survival.

"Is there anything else to ask, because otherwise...I'll see you two off first to wait for your father."

Jeng pointed a gun at two teenagers who could not find a way out who were hugging each other. He went to block the only entrance in the room, Kanghan and Sailom were cornered by the window. There was no resistance, no escape, no other weapons that could be used against him.

"Don't be afraid of being alone....because I'll let you two go together now."

PANG!!

The sound of death resounded, followed by the sound of something falling hard to the ground, instead of the reaction of a being killed....

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12K 919 44
How did you guys got married? Is it love marriage or love after marriage? Well...Its a love marriage without love. ----‐----------‐...
97.6K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😢" Ae - "So you can d...
5.8K 225 8
It all began after GMMTV FANDAY6 in Seoul where the friendship of Perth Tanapon and Chimon Wachirawit changed. - The steam from the hot water began...
1.2K 72 19
Perth is a uni student in his third year in the facility of engineering. Chimon is also in his third year in the facility of computer science. Perth...