Hackers (Book 1)

By nanaedc

What happens when you mess with the wrong person but end up dealing with another? The Completed Book 1 in the... More

Hackers (Book 1)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
*Mature 16+*Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
The Cast
The Sequel

Chapter 37

141 5 0
By nanaedc

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!

************
Three years and she will never see them again. Three years. That was supposed to make her happy since she nor May wanted to meet them in the first place but after the past two weeks,they grew on her. Harry grew on her. Tears stung at her eyes at not seeing them for thirty-six months.

They saw her tears and immediately stood up and crushed her in a bear hug. "Don't cry. We'll be back before you know it,and then you can have Harry all to yourself." Louis said smiling slightly.

It caused them and her to laugh a little and stunned Harry at how Louis was the one to say that,and he wouldn't even let him go down the street without him.

April wrapped her arms around as much of them as she could. "I better get a free album." Lightening the room,making them laugh.

Turning serious again,she squeezed them tighter. "I'm gonna miss you guys."

"And we are gonna miss you."

They all kissed the top of her head and then everyone pulled back. They turned their attention to May and April sighed. "What am I gonna do with her?"

"Well first rid her mind of Zachary. How long is he away?" Niall asked,scanning over Mays relaxed face.

"I don't know. But its more than two years, that much I know."

"Well then it won't be hard. Make her forget. And if you need help Tim and Theo are always there and you can call us at any time."

"I'm going to take you up on that."

He chuckled when May started turning. She moved several times before opening her eyes,she blinked several times and she scanned over the room and the people in it. Liam walked closer to Mays side and spoke in a tone that wouldn't startle her.

"May,how are you feeling?"

May looked in Liam's eyes and spoke with no emotion. "I feel tired and hungry."

Nodding,Liam moved aside and April took his place. She didn't want May to act out since she was in this bed to hurt her in the first place so she was hesitant to out her hand on her shoulder. "Do you remember anything?"

May felt nothing when April's hand touched her like she feels nothing when she looked in April's eyes and responded emotionlessly. "I do. From hacking into Harry Styles account,to,someone injecting me with a needle."

April nodded and pursed her lips and tried to think of something else to talk to her sister about. Just then Theo and Tim walked in. They looked at May and rushed over to her,"Are you okay?"

May looked into Theodore's eyes and nodded.

Him and his partner smiled. "That's good to hear. And I'm pleased to tell you two that we're going home,tonight and we promise that we will never force you to go to a place if you don't want to."

April laughed and a little but May stayed still. It made Niall's brows frown and him become suspicious.

"Alright come on. Let's get you home."

They helped May out if the bed and they and the boys walked out of the station. A black range rover pulled up and the driver got out as Theodore's was getting in. Timothy and April heldperd May inside and Timothy sat in the passenger seat, before April got her her seat she turned to the boys.

"Do you want to say bye to May before we leave or?"

They looked through the window of the door May was on the other side of and saw she was just sitting there with her head resting her seatbelt. Niall then knew something was up because she hasn't said a word except for when she was asked and she hasn't looked at anyone since she woke up.

"No,we'll call her on the rode." Niall said looking from her to April.

Then right on time, their SUV pulls up. April ran to them for one last hug. The boys weren't ready to part from them,to Louis,Liam and Zayn they were like their little sister's. Always getting into mischief and always causing problems. They grew on them and just like having to leave their family for their career; it broke their hearts to leave.

Harry was the one to get the longest and last hug. But when she moved back he got something slightly different, a kiss. Feeling the softness of Harry's lips made her tighten her grip around him,scared that he'll float to evaporate into thin air.

Nonetheless, their lips moved in sync. Louis and Theodore honked their horns as the same time. They pulled away but rested their foreheads on one another.

Harry was still trying to regain his breath when he spoke, "I'll come back,I promise."

April the same. "I'm gonna hold you to that."

Harry kissed the tip of her nose before slithering his arms away from her waist. She waved to them one last time before jogging into the car,she slammed the door shut and both cars parted ways. April put on her seatbelt and when she fastened it in,she saw May looked ahead at the back of Timothy's head.

"Aren't you gonna ask me where the boys are going?" April asked when she saw the stillness in her sister.

May turned only her head and looked into April's eyes. "No."

May's head turned back and the rest if the ride was silent and consisted of April watching her sister's movements during the half hour drive. There was none.

****
Back at the car of the police Zachary was looking out the window and watched houses and civilization go by. "Where exactly are you taking me? We passed the prison hours ago."

The driver looked in the rear mirror at him. "We didn't reach the prison where you'll be staying at."

Zach looked st him."And where is that exactly?"

The other police officer answered. "Philly."

Zachary looked at him before bursting out laughing. "She thinks that just because I'm five towns away from them that I'm not gonna see May?"

He shook his head and resituated his heads on his knees.

"Actually that's not the reason she wants you in Philadelphia."

Zachary looked at him. "Then what is it?"

"I'll tell you all of her intentions. If I get 5 grand."

His eyes narrowed. "What makes you think I got that kind of money on me?"

The man turned a corner. "You don't. But you have men in she state in the US,you can make it happen."

Zachary looked at him one last time then out the window and didn't give his choice a second thought. "Done."

The officer smirked. "She told us to take you to the Philadelphia prison because you ruined a lot of people's lives there. Took may of them,kidnapped their children and you owe lots of dept."

"How do y'all know that?"

"She wants you there because she's so guaranteed that the people their would want your head on a stick."

Zachary smirked. "Smart girl."

"She's planning and hoping that,while your there you will be killed."

Zachary squinted out the window before he looked down at his hands and played with the chains. April wants him dead which makes Zachary wonder,how and what is she planning?

*************
Till the next season!?
Oh my god,the book is finished! Complete! I am so happy!
I would like to thank those who took time to read this,I am most grateful and I am also pleased to announce that there is a sequel. Of course there is,that's why it says '(Book 1)',I'm still deciding if I should publish it on the 2nd of July. Should I?

Anyway,the reason that I wanted you to read this is so I can can clear things up. I changed the names. I changed the names May and April to Aria and Naomi. May is now Aria and April is now Naomi.

Next is the characters, Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert is playing as Naomi (April) and Nina Dobrev as Katharina Petrova is playing Aria (May).

Then is this ending, how Aria (May) is acting. She is emotionless. That's because of what Niall did to her,when she was injected the fluid helped the work Niall did to knock out Aria (May) and place a nonchalant still no-minded girl. Naomi (April) and the two T's soon make notice of this so they take her to the doctor and she finds out that there is nothing physically wrong with her so they reside to a therapist.

Everyone has parted their separate ways its unbelievable! What will happen to Mr.Pierce? What's gonna happen to Aria (May)?

Find out on Hackers♥(Last Book)! Published.... I'll let you know when! Bye for know.
ENJOY!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 111 32
β™‘ 𝕷𝕺𝖁𝕰 𝕲𝕬𝕸𝕰 . π—π¨πœπ‘π’π­π₯ π†π¨π¦πžπ³ [ 𝓧 ] π–·π—ˆπ–Όπ—π—‚π—π—… π–¦π—ˆπ—†π–Ύπ—“ 𖀐 Instagram Story ! ❛❛ 𝗐𝗁𝗒 π–½π—ˆπ–Ύπ—Œ π—°π˜‚π—½π—Άπ—± 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾...
70.8K 2.2K 27
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
119K 2.2K 17
What if you found out your boyfriend (the quarterback of your high school football team) is actually crushing on your older sister? And your "crush"...
48.2K 1.7K 10
Left with a broken heart after returning from his search, Valentino had yet to find his mate. However, after a night of isolation and the sound of a...