Five Spies: One Direction

By 1dream41d

One Direction. You know the name, you know the boys. Now experience One Direction like never before. What hap... More

Chapter 1- Have you heard of MI5, MI6 or MI7? Well, that was all MI8.
Chapter 2- Morning Workout
Chapter 3- Roundoffs for breakfast and splits for lunch
Chapter 4- Did you say 'Gadgets?' I am now involved in your conversation.
Chapter 5- Harry Styles, Badminton and A Girl. Oh no.
Chapter 6: Six Boys. One Girl. One Misson. It's on...Like Donkey Kong.
Chapter 7- Asdfghjkl? What kind of a band IS that?!
Chapter 8- 1 New Tweet: @Real_Liam_Payne Tour dayyyyy! :)
Chapter 9- Cinq spies: En Paris
Chapter 11- The closed book finally opens
Chapter 12- Barcelona starts off with a bang!
Chapter 13- Barce-Oh no & Gelato.
Chapter 14- When it comes to girls, Louis knows best.
Chapter 15- Louis' suspenders finally get some use
Chapter 16- The party must go on!
Chapter 17- Andrea Takes Over!
Chapter 18- Miami Switch
Chapter 19 - Second thoughts and last resorts
Chapter 20- Louisville 'nuff said
Chapter 21 - Aint' It Fun
Chapter 22 - Secrets
Chapter 23 - Montre-alliance
Chapter 24 - A lot is Haspen-ing
Chapter 25 - Who said a boy -band can't spy by themselves?
Chapter 26 - Las Vegas! Here We Come!
Chapter 27- Bright Lights. Big Mission.
Chapter 28 - Worth The Seven Month Wait.
#1yearof1dream41d cast interview!
Chapter 29 - LAX, a Dream and a Cardigan
Chapter 30 - New York, New York
Chapter 31 - Premiere
Chapter 32 - Australia & Prank Calls
Chapter 33 - What If...?
Chapter 34 - The Hardest Of Days
Chapter 35 - Glory & Gore
Chapter 36 - Help I'm Alive
Chapter 37 - Last Hope
Important! ~ For all FS:1D fans!
Chapter 38 - Unexpected
Chapter 39 - Bittersweet
Chapter 40 - Aftermath
Chapter 41 - Funeral
Chapter 42 - Recovery
Chapter 43 - Reincarnation
Epilogue & Final Note
SEQUEL OUT NOW
New Novel Out Now!

Chapter 10- Showing off isn't the best idea. When it involves explosives.

16.1K 428 86
By 1dream41d

Well....

Sorry guys! :O

I'm so sorry for the long wait!!!

But this chapter will definately make up for it :)

And also, as soon as you guys get to:

75 votes

The next chapter is all ready to be posted :)

xxxx Enjoy!

Louis' P.O.V

"Shoot." I mutter under my breath. 

Stuart glares at me, "Louis. You idiot, put the pistol away! Why the hell did you let off a shot?" 

I search for a reply, clicking the safety back on and shoving the pistol back in my pocket. 

"Uh, I wanted to let off a warning for the guys at the top, and see if it worked." I mumble. 

Stuart looks like he's raising his eyebrows from under his balaclava, "I'm pretty sure you did. Great, now we'll never be able to find out whats in that briefcase." 

I sigh, "Sorry..." 

"Never mind, lets get the hell out of here!" Stuart whispers frantically as we hear shouting and movement from above us. 

The two of us race back down the steps, the wind whipping against our jackets, flinging the door open as we reach the top room again. 

Only to find three extremely upset friends. 

"Whats wrong guys?" I ask, as Stuart and I enter the room. 

Liam looks up, shocked, "We thought you were dead!" 

"Well, Louis here, let off a shot by accident, we didn't even reach the top, but Daniel and his 'friends' are coming down as we speak, they were a little startled, so we've got to get out of here." Stuart explains. 

Aspen looks at us all, "Uh, You four boys stay up here, Daniel knows what you look like. I'm not wearing my wig, so I'll take the elevator down with them, then Harry and Zayn will try to help me intercept at the bottom, you guys take the next elevator down." 

We all nod, and the four of us grab different hiding spots, behind French curtains, under tables, and a few other strange spots, we're really just hoping that Daniel will be in a rush and wont notice us, and that Aspen provides a distraction. 

Aspen gets into position, taking her hair out of her ponytail and letting it float around her face, pretending to check her phone over by the window, casually, like any girl would. 

Just then Daniel comes down the stairs and dashes into the room, his friends behind him, still carrying the briefcase. 

He notices Aspen instantly, as she skillfully walks over to the elevator and presses the button to go down. 

"Excuse me, miss, have you seen anyone up here recently?" Daniel asks her. 

"Eh?" Aspen wonders, "Je ne comprends pas." 

Nicely played Aspen. 

"Uh..." Daniel starts, and then shrugs, "Never mind." 

Aspen smiles, pretending she can't understand a word Daniel is saying, then the elevator doors slide open, and she steps inside, Daniel and his friends in tow. 

"Wow. That was close." I sigh, coming out from my hiding place and straightening up my neck as the four of us regroup by the closed elevator doors. 

"Louis, you are such an idiot. You'd better pray that Harry and Zayn can grab that case with Aspen when those elevator doors open." Liam sighs as the four of us wait for the elevator to come back up again. 

"Sorry..." I mumble again. 

Niall, being nicer than the others, pats me on the back, "Don't worry Lou, just don't do it again, we were so worried that you and Stuart had died for a second there." 

"Sorry." 

Stuart looks at the three of us, "Ok, Irish, Dad, Sassy, once we exit the elevator we've got to try to find where the others are at, but remember to keep in character, also, grab your phones out, pretend you're taking photos of the scenery, but really, take photos of whats happening, and hopefully, whats inside that briefcase." 

We all nod, before stepping into the elevator and enduring the long silent drop back to the French ground. 

Soon the elevator doors are sliding open again and the four of us swiftly step out, putting our shades on and beginning to walk around the bottom of the tower. 

"Where are they?" I mutter to Niall as we walk, pointing at random things and gasping over birds and such. 

"Over there silly." Niall whispers back, cocking his head over to the grassy strip. 

I look in the direction and gasp a little, Aspen is nowhere to be seen, but it looks like Harry and Zayn are having an animated conversation with Daniel and the other three dudes. 

"What the hell?" I gasp. 

The four of us quickly stride over to the group and grin, like we'd lost Zayn and Harry whilst buying drinks or something. 

"Daniel!" I grin, "What are you doing here?"  

Daniel smiles as the four of us approach the group, "Hey guys! I've just been having a wee look around France, you know, taking in the sights and stuff. Harry and Zayn were just telling me they'd lost you when they'd gone up the Eiffel Tower, it's pretty crowded, isn't it?" 

Niall grins, "Yes, it is! But we've found you all now!" 

"So," Liam starts in a joking tone, "Are these three your new bodyguards or something?" 

Daniel chuckles a little, but it's an awkward, unsure kind of chuckle, "Uh, no. I'm just doing business, you know? Noting you lads need to worry about." 

The five of us smile, pretending to let it slide, but really, we still want to find out whats in that briefcase. 

Stuart's standing behind us, arms crossed, like a protective bodyguard. 

I smile cheerily at the three men, extending my arm, "Hi, I'm Louis, what are your names?" 

The men look taken aback, but the rest of the lads just shrug, basically saying, 'he does this everyday.' 

Daniel interrupts, pointing towards the three men, "This is Derek, Peter and Henry." 

"Oh, hi." We all say warmly to the three men. 

They all nod once at us, before looking to Daniel, who just smiles casually at them. 

"Well, er..." Daniel starts, a little awkwardly, "I guess I'd better get going now." 

"Uh, yeah, same with us..." Harry replies. 

We begin to part ways when Niall decides to walk dangerously close to the man carrying the briefcase, pretending to text on his phone so he has an excuse for not looking at where he is going. 

*BANG!* 

"Crap! I'm so sorry!" Niall gasps, looking up from his phone as he looks down at the ground where a now open briefcase is lying, as he had just bumped into the man, knocking it out of his hand. 

My phone is already out, and I quickly snap away quietly at the contents of the case, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. 

Daniel and his friends look extremely shocked, but Niall gets down on the ground. 

"Sorry! Sorry! Here, let me help!" Niall insists, crouching down and picking up the contents of the case, which is a bunch of papers, the case is full of them. 

I notice the rest of the lads have their phones out, but what we really need to do is find a way for Niall to get a photo from how close up he is. 

I decide to send him a text.

To: Niall H 

Hi :P

I quickly send it, and whilst Niall and the men scramble over the papers, his phone begins to go off. 

Niall quickly takes it out, and checks the message, before flicking onto the camera, which I can see because I'm standing right behind him, Daniel and his friends can't because they are opposite him, trying to collect the papers up frantically. 

I wonder what all those papers are for... 

In no time at all the briefcase is closed again, papers back inside, and a flustered Daniel and his friends rush off, leaving the six of us standing there in shock. 

"Wow. That was weird." Is all Niall can mutter. 

As soon as the men are out of sight a platinum blonde girl dashes over to us, "So, what was in that briefcase?"  

We all look at Niall, who smiles a little, "Documents, papers, I didn't get time to see what was on them, but luckily Louis sent me a text when I was helping clean them up, so I was able to take photos on my phone without looking suspicious, I guess we can study them back at the hotel." 

Aspen grins, "Great job guys! Niall, that was an awesome thing you did by knocking that briefcase, you guys are getting better at this, I've got to admit." 

We all smile at Aspen, satisfied with her compliment. 

"Well," Liam sighs, "Shall we head back to the hotel to do some 'Homework'?"  

Aspen nods, "Lets. But first, we should probably drop those bikes back..."

Niall's P.O.V

So, I managed to find out what was in that briefcase. 

Yeah buddy! (Insert fist pump here.) 

"Niall, remember I want extra ham on my roll!" Louis shouts from the lounge, where the six of my friends are sitting, looking like antisocial losers, each of them intently staring at their own laptop screen. They aren't really being antisocial, they're just studying the photos we all took, searing for clues, that kind of stuff. 

I on the other hand, got voted for dinner duty, so here I am, humming to myself in the hotel kitchen, making up rolls with the delicious ingredients the seven of us purchased on the way back to the hotel this afternoon, after dropping the bikes back of course. 

I finally finish the last roll and skillfully place the seven huge things on a large square plate before taking them out into the lounge, placing them on the coffee table in between the two white leather couches everyone is sitting on. 

"Thanks Ni!" Aspen smiles, grabbing a roll off the plate and taking a happy bite out of it. 

The rest of the team do the same, and we spend the next ten minutes casually munching away. 

Liam sighs, finishing his roll, "Well, lets get back to work." 

We all nod, hoisting our laptops back up onto our knees, back to staring at a screen again. 

You'd think we should have found something useful from all the photos of the documents by now, but there's nothing, zilch, nada. 

I mean, you can read the words, but they mainly look like bank notices and stuff, nothing interesting. 

I hear a sharp intake of breath, from Zayn, who's sitting next to me, his eyes wide. 

"Whats up?" I ask, peering over to look at the photo on his screen. 

Zayn looks at me, "I think I know what all those bank notices and other documents are for, look." 

He turns the screen to face me, and I study the close up he has on his image, it's of one of the bank cheques, but where the reason for the cheque was covered on the other images, this one has it clear as day. 

One word sticks out to me, 

Dynamite. 

Oh my god. 

"Guys, come look at this, I think we can all see what Daniel's been purchasing." I announce. 

~~~~~~ 

A few minutes later the laptops are gone except the one with the evidence image, the seven of us sitting on the couches again, drinking cups of tea. 

"Right," Aspen starts, "Now we know Daniel really is purchasing dynamite." 

"Oh joy." Harry rolls his eyes. 

"So, what are we going to do about it? We can stop the purchase, it's already been made." Liam questions. 

"We screwed up! We're never gonna save everyone now!" Zayn complains. 

Stuart groans, "Don't be so down Zayn, we can still stop it." 

"How?" Zayn prods. 

Whilst this whole conversation is going on, Aspen is studying the photo more. Squinting a little, like she's reading small text. Hmm. 

"By going to this address." Aspen mutters. 

We all turn to look at her. 

"What?" Liam asks. 

Aspen turns the laptop around to face us, to show the extreme close up, an address, scrawled on a scrap of paper in the jumble of documents, written in French, so hopefully it's in Paris. 

"So...?" Harry wonders. 

Aspen looks intently at us all, "Get your gear, we're going there, tonight." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Woah..." I utter, as the seven of us creep up to a looming building, a warehouse of sorts, on the outskirts of Paris. Last time I checked my watch it was midnight, and the only light is coming from the occasional street lamp, and the moon. 

Aspen directs us all so we are crouching behind a tall tree, next to the warehouse. 

"Right, so this is it, the address on the card. Now we don't want to enter through the front door, you can bet there's security there, so we'll have to do a quick sweep of the building to find any alternate entries, otherwise, we may have to break and enter." She whispers, and we all nod, in mission mode, it's quite exciting, we've never done anything like this before. 

We're all dressed in black, carrying an array of gadgets, putting our skills to the test. 

We split into three groups, and I head off with Louis to search the outside of the building. 

"Ooh, this is exciting!" Louis whispers cheerfully as the two of us head round the back of the building, our stealth skills coming in handy.  

Just then something creeps up my nose. 

"Eww." I gag, "What is that smell?" 

It's really dark, and we don't want to raise suspicion by turning on a torch, so Louis and I use the moonlight to find the source of the putrid stench. 

"I think we've found the skip, and it needs to be cleaned, quick." Louis mutters, holding his nose. 

"That rhymed." I chuckle, "You should become a rap artist." 

I can see Louis smirking in the moonlight. 

Anyway, back to the dilemma. 

Oh joy, rubbish, if we have to search through that, I swear, I will die. 

I look at the side of the building, staring up. 

There. Found it. 

About a meter above the disgusting skip is a window, a little ajar. 

Well. How convenient is that?! 

"Psst," I whisper to Louis, "Look up, there it is. Our entry." 

We both look at each other and grin. 

How awesome are we? 

"Guys! Have you found anything?" I hear a voice whisper, sounds like Harry. 

"Yup." Louis replies cheerfully, as Harry, Zayn and Aspen come into view. 

Much to our luck, Liam and Stuart find us at the same time, and the seven of us stare up at the window. 

Aspen sighs, "Ugh, I guess there's only one way to get up there." 

We all look to the overflowing skip, filled with who knows what. 

"Bags not going first." I mutter, spinning around and touching the ground like a child. 

Everyone chuckles. 

"I personally think, since Niall seems so keen not to do it, he should face his fears and just go first anyway. Who's with me?" Liam grins. 

Everyone raises a hand. 

"WHAT! I thought we were friends! Friends don't let friends jump into skips!" I gasp, astonished at how fast my friends turn on me when it involves smelly things. 

"Alright then." I grumble, heading over to the skip and hoisting myself into it. 

Ew, it's disgusting, filled with piles of rubbish bags, this place makes me want to hurl. But this must be done. 

I straighten myself up, hoisting myself again so I am balancing on the ridge of the skip closest to the wall. I stretch my arms up, carefully, and much to my surprise, they reach the window sill. 

I turn and grin at the other six before pushing the ajar window out further to create a human sized gap, then use all the strength I can muster to pull myself onto the window ledge, all those chin ups have come in handy. 

Soon I'm straddling the window ledge, one leg in and one leg out, smiling like a maniac as I poke out my tongue at the other six. 

Haha, look who's up first. 

I take one last look at my friends before looking at my watch, switching it to the version where you can see dots for other people in the area. There's only six dots, meaning the other six, so the warehouse is empty. 

Then I place my 'sunglasses' over my eyes, instantly seeing the scene around me in a greenish light, thank goodness for night vision glasses. 

I turn back to look down at the room one of my legs is dangling into and asses if it's worth jumping down or not. 

It only seems like a meter or two drop, nothing I can't handle, so I quickly twist the rest of my body around so I'm sitting on the ledge, ready to drop. 

Three, two, one. 

I drop, feel the air whoosh past me for a second, and land lightly, my shoes muffling the sound with ease. 

God, I love these shoes. 

I wait for a few seconds as I watch the other six drop, one by one, into the huge room behind me. Soon the seven of us are staring at the contents of the room together, silence folding over us all. 

Row after row of towering crates, boxes, containers, fill the room, almost touching the roof. 

This is definitely a warehouse. 

"I guess we have to find out whats in these, confirm our suspicions." Aspen murmurs, breaking the silence. 

"I'll see if I can cut a hole in one of the boxes, see if there's dynamite inside." Harry offers, the six of us look at him in shock. Cocky, cheeky Harry, wanting to do this? 

We nod, letting him go ahead, over to the first reachable box, he nears the smallest row, one which must have had stock taken from it as there are only a few boxes left, easy for Harry to get to. 

Once he's by the box he produces a pocket knife, holding it in his gloved hand as he hovers over the box. 

He swipes the knife over the huge protective seal a few times before it finally opens, then opens the lid looking intently down at the contents of the box. 

Just then, a smell hits us, Aspen instantly tenses up. 

"Shoot." Aspen mutters, as Harry inspects the contents. 

The five of us look to her. 

"Harry," Aspen starts, her voice uneasy, as she backs over to the main door of the building. 

I thought we weren't supposed to use the front door. 

Harry looks up from the box, as the five of us follow Aspen over to the door. 

"Harry!" Aspen yells, "Get the hell away from that box!"  

Liam, Louis Zayn and I can't say anything as Stuart and Aspen being to tug us through the main door, the alarm going off instantly. 

The last thing is see is Harry's eyes widening, him racing after us a second behind. 

Aspen holding the door open for him and yelling at him to run faster. 

Then it happens, a loud explosion. 

*Bang!* 

The ground shakes as Liam, Louis, Zayn, Stuart and I collapse on the ground outside. 

*Smash!* 

The windows shatter. 

And finally, the piercing scream of Aspen as she races back inside the warehouse. 

The one thing that scares me the most is what Stuart says next. 

"If one box goes off, and the room is full of explosives...that can only mean there are more explosions to come."

Well! What did you guys think?

Remember 75 votes for the next chapter!

Sorry if I've worried any of you Haspen shippers :)

xxxxxxxxxx

And don't forget to comment,

About anything! I have no idea what subject to choose this week :)

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 319 28
Are One Direction your superheroes or your kidnappers? 5 average girls from different backgrounds lives are changed forever, is it for better or for...
40.6K 870 29
Harper is a spy. Louis is a boy band member. She has to go undercover as an assistant to Caroline Watson, stylist of One Direction. Can she complete...
1.3K 9 31
The Camp - a secret organization that protects the worlds against blacklisted people. The group of top agents from The Camp were tasked to take over...
14.6K 651 34
64 Number One Hits 35 Million Records Sold Worldwide 2 Billion YouTube Hits They are the biggest boy band in the world; One Direction ~ * ~ Me...