A Tale Of Votara

By Blossom_Daenerys

Hi there! I'm new to writing and this is the first ever story I've written. I know there are going to be a l... More

Chapter One- The Darkness
Chapter Two- The Pain
Chapter Three- An oath
Chapter Four- I Like You
Chapter 4.5- The Moment I Saw You
Chapter Five- Unrequited Love
Chapter Six- The Team
Chapter Seven- I Am......
Chapter Eight- Wounds
Chapter Nine- Promise me
Chapter Ten- I Missed You
Chapter Eleven- Family
Chapter Thirteen- Wounds
Chapter Fourteen- I am not a traitor
Chapter Fifteen- Trust me
Chapter Sixteen- I Trust Her
Chapter Seventeen- I Love You
Chapter Eighteen- You Have Me
Chapter Nineteen- It Was...
Chapter Twenty- I Will Protect You
Chapter Twenty One- Thank You
Chapter Twenty Two- Why?
Chapter Twenty Three- Don't worry
Chapter Twenty Four- Gambling
Chapter Twenty Five- Coronation

Chapter Twelve - End of the past

8 1 0
By Blossom_Daenerys

It has been a few weeks since the Prince left, and Her Majesty has been busy with the coronation and learning about administration. She is anxious about her brother, but she knows that he should be left alone to accomplish his task. One day, she receives news from her brother that he is coming with a spy and asks Her Majesty to wait for him alone in the hidden garden. Although Her Majesty finds it suspicious, she obliges and waits for him in the garden that night. It starts to get dark and cloudy, as if it is about to rain, and soon enough, it does. Suddenly, she hears a bunch of footsteps approaching her, and she becomes vigilant. As she suspected, she is once again surrounded by assassins.

It is dark, cold, and rainy. She is panting, with a knife in her bloody hands. The trees in her garden are covered in the blood of those who tried to kill her. There are around ten men on the ground, either dead or fatally wounded. She is wounded all over her body as well, with a stab on her shoulder that is not fatal but definitely painful. She hears a bunch of footsteps approaching her faster and faster. She holds her knife firmly, ready to kill whoever is approaching her. But to her surprise, she hears a voice. It is a familiar voice, the voice that always comforts her. It is the voice of the person in whom she feels absolutely safe in the whole world. And the voice says, "Are you okay, Your Majesty?"

That familiar and secure voice makes her go weak. It feels like all the strength she had mustered a few seconds ago has vanished. It was Xena. She immediately collapses into the arms of Xena and starts crying profusely. Amidst all this, the Prince arrives and kneels down to examine Her Majesty. But she feels so weak that she became unconscious in  Xena's arms.

{From here the flashback ends and the story continues in present}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 102 10
this is my first Fanfic, i hope it doesn't suck :) and please leave comments, opinions etc, and btw, i'm so sorry about the shitty title, please igno...
190 44 23
Hey guys. It's my first time writing something on social midea. I hope you like it. SOME TINGS TO REMEMBER... 1: English is not my first language so...
15.4K 893 23
This is my first story. There might be a hell lot mistakes but pls don't mind. Comments are really needed for me to improve. I would appreciate negat...
19 0 8
I screwed up my first one by accident and can't access it so I'm starting over with this one. I am a novice writer so please leave feedback/construct...