A Zodiac summer

By Uranusnothere

What happens when the government decides to put 12 teenagers in one house, let me tell you... Chaos. Follow o... More

Introduction of the Zodiacs (part 1)
Introduction of the Zodiacs (part 2)
Arriving to the house
Time to get to know each other
Pizza night or game night?
Insomnia?
What's on his phone?
Rules
In the dark
Sleepy days and the surprising guest
Water signs goes buying groceries
Capricorn and nerf guns
The group chat
Sleepover
Pisces wish
A weird day
A weird day, part 2
Beachday
A day with the air signs
Who knows the Zodiacs better
Who knows the Zodiacs better, part 2
The day before the vacation
Goodbyes and motion sickness
Incorrect quotes and memes
At the hotel
Capricorn's friend
Ophiuchus
Disney land
The bet
A b̶r̶o̶s̶ date
Realisation
A restless night
If the Fire signs got a job
The day Cancer died
Never shop with your girlfriend
The one time we need you
Where is Sunny?
Maybe she isn't as bad as I thought
Midnight party
Smash or pass
Smash or pass, part 2
Sleepover but with the girls
Sleepover but with the girls, part 2
How to succeed a plan
How I found a secret library
How to lure ophi away
Pool party went wrong?!
GENDERBEND TIME

Mission (Im)possible

266 5 212
By Uranusnothere

Sagittarius pov

Of course no one would suspect that I rigged the challenge I gave to Gemini. My plan was bulletproof until he suggested that me and Aries should also do this dare. So naturally I played along to minimum the amount of suspicion Gemini had on me.

Sadly I wasn't allowed to have Scorpio, which would be a lot more easier because that boy almost blushed because of everything. Lucky Aries that got him!

My challenge is twice as hard as his because I have never seen Libra blush and I bet he won't blush because he is Libra. Yep that's totally the reason. Not because I don't have any rizz or anything. Why am I rambling to myself as if I am trying to explain something?

"Good morning Sagittarius." Libra called behind me.
Oh god this is it.

"Eh good morning Libra, what a beautiful day it is today." I said as smoothly as possible.

Libra gave me a look before moving the curtains, revealing the rainstorm outside.
"It is certainly a good day today." He says with dripping sarcasm and I let out a nervous laugh.

"Yea umm wanna grab some breakfast?"
I asked but he shook his head.

"I actually have a question to ask you if possible." He says and I nodded.

"Sure ask away."

"Okay so, I need help to give you all nickname's." He mumbled loudly.

"Are you finally accepting your call as our mother?" Aquarius said hopping out of nowhere.

"No and don't call me that. I just thought that we have been together for what, a month and we still don't have nicknames or something for each other." Libra said and Aquarius sighed.

"Okay then, please let me be the beautiful child." Aquarius said and I suddenly got an idea. A lot of people blush when they are uncomfortable or embarrassed, me included. Maybe I can use this situation for my advantage.

"Nah, Aquarius you are more like the hated child or the middle kid in the group." Libra stated and we all laughed.

"Please forget whatever I said and let's start with Aries. I think we all know what his nickname should be." Aquarius said and we nodded.

"His name should be 'Angry issues on legs'. " I said and Libra agreed.

"Taurus should be the 'cooler sister'. " I said and they looked at me.

"Taurus is complicated so I don't know." Libra shrugged.

"Gemini should be the 'hot stuffs' or 'the gay one'. "Libra said and we both shook our heads.

"He should only have one name, and that shall be the 'Crab simp'." Aquarius said seriously.

"Cancer should be, ' Mr Bed wetter' no one can disagree with me on this." Leo said scaring the living shit out of me.

"Your responsibility if something happens then." I shrugged.

"I shall be the 'best sister'." Leo said making us shake our heads.

"Nope you are going to be the, 'second option'." Aquarius said and giggled.

"Why not the first?"

"Virgo is 'the dad' nothing more." Libra interrupted.

"So your husband?" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Ew not everyone is gay here, and he has a girlfriend you know."

"How dare you assume that I am gay." Leo gasped dramatically.

"Because you are it's obvious." He sassed back.

"Libra is the lonely boy because he doesn't have a couple." I said and he laughed.

"You are also single excuse me?"

"No, you are excused and I have Scorpio, my handsome mate. We are totally going to marry each other later on." But the other gave me disbelief as response.

"You all will see on our wedding, just you wait!" I cried out and they burst out laughing.

"Anyways Libra should be the mother or something. Lonely boy is just violation to his pride as single." Leo stated.

"You are all single as well."

"Scorpio should be the middle child because he is always forgotten. That means I can be the beautiful one instead." Aquarius beamed.

"Girl who lied to you? I am obviously the beautiful one." Leo said and they both started bickering with each other.

"Capricorn would originally be the mother or father but since they are already taken she should be the uncle instead. Or atleast the youngest but responsible one." Libra said when the girls calmed down.

"Damn I am hurt, you all jumped over me just like that." I said wiping an invisible tear. The others watched me in silence.
"Come on stop ignoring me." I whined moving closer and Libra waved me away.

"Stop with the whining, it's so annoying!"

"Aha! Annoying is a word that is often associated with hated. Which means that Sagittarius is the hated child and I can be the beautiful one." Aquarius said intelligent. Libra made a facepalm.

"You know that actually somehow make sense." Leo gasped.

"Hmm, maybe I should be the beautiful and the smart one." Aquarius smiled.

"Leo, don't encourage her! And how did anything she said make sense?" The pink haired huffed.

"Because unlike you she has a brain. Maybe both of us should be the smart one." Aquarius said and the girls shared a small victory dance.

"Whatever, you guys need to make me a nickname or else I will not participate in this cruel game anymore." I said.

"The door is that way." Libra sassed and pointed at the door.

"Damn Libra is on fire today." Leo whistled.

"Libra is always on fire." I added.

"Wait a minute, I just realised that Libra unconsciously accepted his role as our mother." Aquarius said and jumped on him.
"Guys our mother is finally back from getting the Nutella."

"Aquarius you are right and isn't it supposed to be milk? Not Nutella?" The blond girl said and joined the hug.

"No because milk is so overrated. And Cancer's mother was the one to buy milk, we can't have both. Besides who doesn't like Nutella?" She beamed.

"Yea Nutella is the best!" I said making a silence promise to not tell the girl about my passion hating on the chocolate. Aquarius laughed and dragged me into the massive hug.

"Help you guys are choking me in this hug. Someone help!" A muffled voice tried. In return I felt Aquarius hugging a little bit harder.

"What the heck is happening here?" Aries confused voice said.

"We are killing Libra, wanna join?" Someone replied.

"Nope, I just want to borrow the card for something. It's very urgent."

Leo looked up from her place with a suspicious glance.
"What exactly?"

"Me and Scorpio are going out on a date, isn't that right honey?" He said and gave the raven besides him a nudge.

"Yea totally." He replied clearly unamused.

"Okay then it's on the kitchen table, right besides the dishwasher you know?" She says.

"Got it!" They replied and left.

I blinked surprised. Then blinked again in realisation.
"What in the world just happened?"

"Sagittarius I know this is going to be hard on you but, I think your 'handsome mate' is cheating on you." Libra quoted seriously.

"What happened to you and him going to marry each other?" Aquarius said in a teasing manner.

"Shut up and let me grieve in peace." I muttered.
They all gave me a pat but I could've cared less. Why didn't I come up with that idea to make Libra blush? Curse Aries for being so smart all of a sudden.
"You all have 5 seconds before I break your arms." I threatened and luckily for them they all ran out of the room.
Well besides Libra who ran into a wall.

"I could have sworn the wall was further away." He mumbled and while he scratched his head I couldn't help but to notice how red his face got.

A Rip in the comments for the poor wall.

Question:
Aries and Scorpio? On a date?

Hope you all enjoyed and see you soon guys, girls and my lovely non-binary pals!

~Ev

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 56 11
Fate. Secrets. Teenage angst. And of course the occasional life-threatening disaster. Welcome to the Three Realms. In the depths of space, there exi...
16.1K 258 20
Zodiac signs yay! -I'm a Pisces and my friends are Scorpio and Gemini-(random fact) Ships: Scorpio x Pisces Taurus x Virgo To be continued...
4.4K 79 23
In a world full of normal people....and twelve zodiacs. This academy was made directly for ALL to get along in peace. But what happens when things ge...
158K 4.3K 49
No one wants to be a stranger, especially not in a house full of complete strangers. So, what happens when you put together 24 Zodiacs into a mansion...