LOVE PHANTASM

Od Blackmermaid44

Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation... Viac

AUTHOR'S NOTE
UDAIPUR
RADHEYA
FANTASY
STRANGER
FADED
EMPRESS
BROTHER
SACRIFICE
STORM
SHE
HEALS
SAGA
START
MESSAGE
WELCOME
INITIATE
BATTLE
REVEAL
INHERITED
VISIT
ATTACK
JEALOUS
PROPOSAL
THREAT
TOGETHER
UNION
TURN
DEFEAT
DESTRUCTION
ORDER
LISTEN
PUNISHMENT
DEBATE
DEPART
SERVED
END

APART

1.2K 122 15
Od Blackmermaid44

Krishna along with harshini watches harsh litting the pyre of their father. Krishna held her shoulder comfortingly whereas she remain emotionless. Harsh looked them with tear streaming eyes.He got affected much by the brutal war and lose. Coming to them he hugged his sister breaking down into tears. He cries out like a kid,

" Sister!!! Don't leave me again!! I will be alone!! Don't leave me!! "

Harshini patted his back trying to calm him. He moved back wiping the tears and his face darkened seeing how pale she have became. Using much of her power she seems worn out....

Harshini glances her father's pyre before letting herself slid into the darkness by giving up the last bit of energy that held her this long. Harsh was fast enough to hold her worriedly calling,

" Sister!! "

Krishna watches as harsh took harshini to palace and his face were disappointed. No matter what she already caused much change that now there a new bloodline. His kid in her womb.... enough of a reason for her to interfere again in future......

************************************************************************

" You must be with me when I need you most....if you are not...that concludes nothing but how unimportant am in your life further and I won't stay where my presence is unvalued!!! "

Karna woke screaming as those words still rumbled in his ears. Ashwattama rushed in there by calling,

" Mitr!!! "

Looking around karna realized he yet again back to the reality of she left him. He held his head as sweats rolled down. He asks in a rough voice,

" Didn't you slept?? "

Ashwattama answers, " No I were just wandering when I heard your scream!! "

Ashwattama was the only one with whom he shared about his marriage and as soon as he left dronaputr too followed him to meet his bhabi only to meet with a chaotic Anga palace.

Ashwattama didn't knew what to speak....he assures, " We should resume our search for her tomorrow!!! We will find her!! "

Karna remain silent as ashwattama left him. He lost the hope to find her..... she just left him as she said in their wedding. He never thought she were serious when she said she needed him most then. Maybe what happened in dyutsabha too irked her....

Still how can she leave him.... didn't they promised each other to stay together till the end. Isn't she supposed to be his better half forever. She will come back....he do trust their love and wait for eternity....she will come back......

.
.

Ashwattama walked away thinking hard of the broken marriage of his mitr. Their marriage was true and all staffs in Anga admires their queen. But something about her is not normal. No way she is a commoner.....she herself paved a way out of his life just like how Mata ganga left Maharaj shantanu....

Is she even a human....how is it possible for a normal girl to travel miles as it is so sure she is not a citizen of Anga. What worst is his mitr won't ever give her place to any other girl....will she come back?? Did she really loved his mitr??

************************************************************************

Harshini sat emotionless knowing the pain he going through now. She were numb not knowing how to deal the pain of loss or for what loss she should grieve. Did she even have the right to grieve for the loss....the origin of destruction were her and how many good souls are burning in that fire ignited by her love.

She failed to notice her brother and friend who came in her chamber and waiting for her to acknowledge their presence. Harsh called knowing she just zoned out,

" Sister!! "

She looks back....though her face were blank heart shrunk in pain seeing how vulnerable and affected is her brother by the loss. He came and made her sit in her bed while he settled beside. Krishna chose to watch their interaction silently.

Harshini slowly patted her brother's arm as he sobs, " Am sorry sister!! I couldn't protect our father!! You entrusted the entire kingdom and father to me but I.... "

She cut off his words, " There is no fault in your side.... Father put his trust on me and I broke him!! "

Harsh shook his head negativily as hot tears rolling and he grieved, " He died infront of me!! They were deceitful..... It was injustice to him for serving this kingdom truth fully all the time...

Sister how vulnerable am to turn against our own people....they considered me as god and I took their lives without any hesitation!! "

She admonished him, " Harsh it is foolish to blame ourselves of what happened....we can't change any of that occurred......let fix the damage together!! "

Harsh put objection, " No Sister!! Harsh born to serve you and all my life I placed you above everything!!! Now too I want your happiness!!!!!

You carrying a new live and you deserved to live that life of Hrishika! Am not greedy to lock you back in this kingdom by abandoning the most precious gift in form of a family that you have now!! "

He kissed her forehead feeling truly happy to become an uncle. A ray of joy in rain of agony. Krishna watches harsh going out and Krishna says non chalantly,

" If you going back keep this in your mind that next time I won't be there to warn you!! "

Harshini says not looking at him, " Am grateful to you informing the danger at right time!!! "

Krishna chuckles to ask sarcastically,  " Right time?? You were late!! Late enough to let your father get murdered brutally!! "

Those words were like throwing a sharp blade and he continues, " You tried to redraw the line of destiny and somewhat you succeeded.... But a change will always costs something precious!!

Staying further with him will make you lose more beloveds. What you done down their in asurlok triggered all of them and guess what the moment you leave they will strike udaipur more fiercely....

No boon can save them from you or me...wanna see harsh having the same fate as your father!! Then be centric yet again on your happiness and go back to him!! "

Harshini stood up and looked on his face to answer, " I don't know how to express my gratitude for you to trying hard everything to happen as you planned

And it's sad I have no other choice than let your wish fulfill!! But keep this in mind....

Any harm on him...I will interfere the agenda of fate and destiny to grasp him out of that drama....and then I won't care about the loses I have to face!!! "

Both stared each other with not so soft gaze as he glanced her belly where a live originated as a result of altering the pre-planned future..... his purpose, fate, destiny..... everything remain unknown till he find himself. Krishna walks out leaving his sakhi who weakly sat back to her bed.... a drop of tear rolled through her cheek knowing her unborn child lost his father at the same day she lost her father....

somehow the lose of Udaipur points towards her. No one blames yet she know to take the responsibility for whatever the ill that happened to her magnificent kingdom. Her father died for nothing but entrusting his glorious kingdom on his daughter... He never forced anything on her and always fulfilled her wishes except the last days of their life together in Udaipur. She know nothing can't be changed but couldn't help herself from grieving over the fact that he left her forever without sorting out the issues between them.

She wanted him to know how much she loved him...she wished to see her father the moment she got to know about her child but restrained back by unnecessary pride...she could never leave Udaipur and harsh after what they gone through only cause of her. At the end she left one good soul in pain and all she too wanted was to spent each moment of her pregnancy to cherish together. They should bear this separation and she is the reason for all..........

.           
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bright light pierced the illusion meant to show the incidents of past to make him touch the cold walls of reality.... A part of his own life were hideous throughout the entire journey about from his reality to now about the revelation of whom he considered as his soulmate who got lost in the halfway of life.............

The one who born to question the injustice and make the war happen to bring Dharma back to the land of greedy humans. Human with the brilliance of sungod destined to suffer all the time and now finally in face of truth.......

Aditya's son let the agony fall as he sat straight in that tent looking around for that certain someone who finally showed the grace on him to discover the answers of his question.....his face got hardened as hands were fisted into ball.....veins hauled out displaying the blood rushing through it.....

What happened is reasonable and forgivable.... except that one act of making him deprive of the most beautiful blessing in a men's life........

************************************************************************

Arrow that summoned with poison got struck into the back of that kid who gonna be sole purpose for a warrior to live the rest of his life.... The greatest archer with an bow that released an arrow which meant to  behead a kid unfairly only to save his most favorite son. He were least aware of the destruction he just invited.......

He pointed another arrow towards that kid who staggering and his focus diverted seeing entire udaysena dropping their weapon.....right time to dominate them. He groaned frustratingly seeing the left out pandava sena running for their life as soon as they released from enemy's clutches.

He smirks seeing rest of his brothers surrounding the senanayak of udaysena. They all shared same thought of beheading the kid and getting the fame for defeating that kingdom whose valor and power sang through the land of kshatriyas for centuries........

Hriday felt darkness filling his vision...he tried hard to stay straight and found the renowned warrior aiming another arrow at him. How come his father survived among such imbeciles??

He smirked....they just inviting decimation to entire aryavart. His uncle will kill them all....their Sena will be ruined by his people. And the moment his father realize who he is that's the end of pandava dynasty.... finally his mother's rage will burn the entire aryavart......

Arjun released the arrow that in a whiz pierced the air to hurt that kid who is the symbol of love.......

************************************************************************

Hands that got roughed by holding bow took the divine gift from parashuram.....Tears were rolling down non-stop. How could she keep away their child from him...a sin....

Nothing can stop him from reaching his child now. If he have to destroy the rotten land of udaipur.....he will do that. His mind filled with the past where he were sleepless and finally ended up doing digvijay in search of her..... He came more brute and brute each time he returned with a failed heart of losing love.....

All those while she were fighting with her own demons on the inner quarters of ancient palace of udaipur letting their child go through much even from the womb. He don't even know is he having a daughter or son... Something inside him put the idea of him being father of a radiant teenage boy. Maybe cause he is so fond of lakshman and other sons of kauravas....and now hridyanshu too......

The thought of hridyanshu made his heart a little light and sure that kid from udaipur could help him reach his own child. Maybe he could say about his kid like how he look like, how was his childhood...who is his guru and many more. He should bring  back  his child to his home........

.
.
.

Suyodhan's eyes became gleam ful on seeing that green glassy wall which blocked him all these time from entering his mitr's tent now disappearing. Before he could rush in, the sight of his mitr who not less than a Lion King with Vijaya came visible as he proudly mumbled, " Mitr!!! "

Suyodhan embraced his mitr and in a moment karna broke the hug by asking, " Where is hridyanshu?? "

Suyodhan's eyes narrowed as rest of the kauravas gathered there. Karna states, " Mitr!! A lot there you need to know!! But this is not the right time! "

Sensing how serious karna is suyodhan answers, " He is in battlefield!! "

Karna asks surprised, " War begun? And why you all still here!! "

Dushasan was the one who answered, " The battle taking place between Udaipur and Pandavas!! Tell us why udaipur raging a battle for you?? "

Karna's face came blank figuring out the battle is happened after him cutting down his natural armors. Why is she doing this....after leaving him, now why she should care for him??

Karna left them without answering and mounted on his horse. He sped his horse fastly to the battlefield to see that kid who can only now help him to find his own child........

The dust cleared as he approached to the battlefield but got stopped seeing the one friend who know everything waiting for him in halfway. The change in weather made him anxious......

************************************************************************

Arjun released the arrow that in a whiz pierced the air to hurt that kid who is the symbol of love....but in half way another arrow cut it down into two surprising all pandavas...... They all shocked on seeing the change in happenings......

A conch shell blown loud as they all hailed loud on the warrior who pierced through the sena with a bow in his hands. Name of the prince of Udaipur rumbled on their ears as yudhishtir gulped at the  enormously powered kshatriya who is proficient in killing dhanavas approaching them.

Pandavas noticed the deep respect they all carried for him . Even their Sena seems enticed by one of the protector of aryavart. Harsh raised his arm in air as a gesture to silence his army. His eyes connected with his nephew whose body darkened by the poison. The sight flared his anger and rage.

He also noticed the nephew of achyuta in ground being unconscious. He snapped his fingers making some of the soldiers come and take both the kids out of battlefield. Arjun came nervous and were about to go behind abhimanyu when the man's voice thundered,

" Shall we begin?? "

Arjun looked his brothers and said to his charioteer to follow the soldiers who all taken his son. All pandavas raised their respective weapons and harsh's anger filled eyes pierced them while releasing an astra that disambbled into multiple arrows and disarmed the four pandavas....which shocked Arjun and others.

Arjun raised his bow and rest of the five too took bows. Harsh smirked while saying, " You all committed a great mistake by making my boy bleed!! "

Others gasped understanding how hriday became a senapati at such a young age. He is royal blood....might be harsh's son.  Harsh taunted them,

" You all dumb enough to even dream of defeating the great kingdom of udaipur in battle!! Now pay the price enunches!!!! "

Bheem yelled, " I will rip your head!! "

Harsh gave a disgusted look that even the opponents felt so low of them. They all released an arrow towards harsh who again released a simple arrow. Arjun felt even simple arrows from his quiver is divine....

That arrow itself managed to destroy all five of the arrows and it went straight to bheem who was in center. But before it could behead the mightiest pandava a thunder fell hard and all of them startled in fear. Arrow related by harsh just got steamed in thin air.....

Harsh looks around with keen eyes and disappointment marred on his face along with pity for the five devputras. He declares,

" Pardon me!! This battle is not mine!! Be ready for the worst!!!  "

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

The path to love Od Pearl Crown

Historická beletria

27K 834 35
he loved her from the core of his heart but for her he was just a friend she was forced to love him will she also fall for him by the time passes...
KAREKHA Od Zainab Zakkariya

Historická beletria

42.2K 2K 35
Life is all about meeting new personalities and learning something new...... But there is a moment where a person may get struck. Trying hard to com...
YAMIRNA Od MAYA

Fan fikcia

193K 6.7K 51
A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his life by letting her go...... Love heals...
40.1K 1.7K 22
Rebirth. Friendship. Love. Tears. Humiliation. War. Sadness. This is a tale of all combined together. Will Advika be able to change fate of many or b...