Remus Lupin

By EllieEmmerling

This is the story of young Remus Lupin in his first and 7th year at Hogwarts More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Lily Pov
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Sirius Pov
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 23

75 4 1
By EllieEmmerling

At the end of the week is the end of the term. My Moms saying that it'll be ok. She said it's time to take me for my yearly appointment at saint Mungo's at the end of the week. I enjoy every Second of it. The last day of the term ended at lunch in the great hall. We eat at the great hall and go to pack our stuff and we go to the train. When we pull in everyone's parents are waiting for them. I see. Lily and her parents, James and his, Peter and his, Everyone's but Sirius's family.
"James?" Sirius asked
"Yeah Dude." James says
"lets go home. Brother." Sirius says
Oh yeah Sirius's family trouble.
I meet my mother and we travel by flew powder to our home. Surprisingly there was a chimney for wizards and witches to travel home.
I am home with my mom. Hogwarts is my home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 8.1K 41
Ever wondered what would have happened that changed Lily Evans' mind that James Potter was not as arrogant as he looked. This is about their seventh...
525 6 16
Remus' lycanthropy pushes him to commit the worst, James questions his feelings about Snape, and Sirius immerses himself in '70s Muggle rock to escap...
103K 3K 45
"Y/n, I will always be here for you." "Promise?" "I promise." ~*𓃦*~ Going to Hogwarts was something Y/n Black had been looking forward to her ent...
2.3K 88 9
Remus Lupin is starting his seventh year at Hogwarts. He wants it to go perfectly, but it's not going exactly the way he planned. Lupin is going thro...