๐‘ท๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’† [Dr Stone]

By sxftreo

"๐™‹๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ญ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค๐Ÿฉทใƒ‰ใ‚ฏใ‚ฟใƒผใ‚นใƒˆใƒผใƒณ Dr Stone x Rea... More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
Tsukasa
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
Senku
Ryusui
Ukyo

28

3K 132 74
By sxftreo

"WELL THE CAVE excavation looks great so far" [Name] directed the group of excavators. Her mind was dwindling away from the confession a few days ago but...

"Yeah, even the mine cart is ready", Senku stood close to her, his hand slowly tracing her spine. He drummed his fingers over every ridge.

"Senku..." she warned, already feeling the rush of blood to her face. The male just innocently smiled as the hand went down.

His fingers then slightly pinched her inner thigh, causing her to shriek. She immediately pushed away from him and clasped her mouth.

Ever since the confession, Senku had been stuck to [Name] more than usual. Along with flirty remarks, which she usually dismissed, he had done some other actions too.

"[Name]~ come here-" he mocked her but she ran away, blushing profusely. She wandered to the mine cart where she was met with a stumbled Ryusui.

"How do you work this thing?" He slid his fingers along the sides, examining every edge. She took his attention to her as she showed him how to ride it.

"Personally, I never got my drivers licence so you can't trust me" she ushered him into the cart with her.

"But I trust you more than anything" he gladly accepted her offer and sat beside her. She smiled and pushed the lever forward, causing them to be thrown into a frenzy.

Despite how confident she was, it was her first time riding this too. The force pushed her into Ryusui's chest, her arms gently wrapped around him. Her hair was flown everywhere, covering his face.

Eventually, they had come to a stop. It looked like they had just been thrown on a rollercoaster. [Name] stood weakly, trying to balance the spinning earth.

"Haha, careful there [Name]. Wouldn't want my future wife to end up getting hurt" he steadied her by the waist, twirling her hair with his other hand.

"This reminds me of the time when you stole your fathers private yacht and drove it yourself. Again as always, I was your test passenger." She giggled, reminiscing about the sweet moment.

"Come to think of it," his eyes roamed the sky, "you were my first in everything. First friend, first girlfriend also the one who stole my virginity"

She jabbed him in the stomach with her elbow and facepalmed her blushing self.

"Ryusui, Let's forget about that mistake. WE WERE CLUELESS TEENAGERS" she looked away, embarrassed to meet his eyes.

"But" his blue index finger rested on her nose. "You enjoye-" she grabbed his shirt and dragged him into a secluded part of the forest.

She craned her neck everywhere to see if anyone was around. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked up to see his smirking figure.

"WHAT IF SOMEONE HEARD THAT"

"Let them, then everyone will know that you're mine" he closed the distance between them, smiling against her lips.

Her forehead wrinkled as she watched him comb her hair. The strands clumped in his hand as he softly kissed it.

"Ryusui, do you ever regret getting engaged to me?" She fiddled with her fingers.

"What do you think?" He pressed himself against her, drumming his fingers on her hips. His hat dropped down to his grasp as he covered his next action.

Despite his strength, his lips were smooth to the touch. Her lips parted, seemingly wanting more. The blood rushed throughout her body as a medley of moans echoed in her throat.

Her feet started wobbling from the intensity of the kiss. Ryusui's hat fell as he gripped her waist, steadying her.

Her head soon fell to his chest, her breaths ragged. He tilted her chin up with one flick to see her glistening eyes.

"Now you know my answer?"

****

"This swimsuit is really soft to the touch" [Name] twirled herself around, marvelling at the amazing material. After much persuasion from Ryusui's side, they had finally caught enough silkworms for swimsuits.

Her hand fixed the silky waist band of the bikini. The white two piece matched perfectly well with her white hair.

She was about to run into the water when she tripped on a rock, almost falling face first to the sand.

Her face scrunched up against a lean chest who raised her up using her arms.

"Careful there [Name]" Ukyo murmured.

"Let me touch if it's actually soft" Ginro advanced towards her but was shut down when she smashed her foot on his toes.

"Thank you Ukyo" she moved away as Ginro cried in the background.

"Wanna go for a swim?" He asked her, interested in spending more time with the female.

"DEFINITELY" she pulled him along to the shallow side of the water. Ukyo had to physically restrain himself from having any perverted thoughts.

He tried imagining clothes on her bare body to help his racing thoughts, but it didn't work.

She splashed water onto him, removing all his thoughts. He smirked back as he did the same, both engaging in a raucous fight.

One minute the fight was going great as they headed to the deep side, next, [Name] was pulled down by her leg, into the ocean.

"[NAME]" Ukyo screamed, but his answers were soon received when Senku came out of the water by her side.

"What the hell are you doing snorkelling here, Senku?!" she smacked his shoulder, earning a laugh from him.

"Just exploring, is that so wrong?" He innocently smiled at Ukyo.

"YOU THREE, PICTURE TIME" Minami came out of nowhere and directed them for a picture. [Name] was squished into the middle with the two boys.

Before the picture was clicked, Senku leaned down to her, only within her earshot.

"You look amazing with this swimsuit, wonder how you'll look without it" he moved away quickly as the shutter went off, signalling the picture's end.

[Name] swore that if the pictures could've been coloured, it wouldn't miss the flustered expression on her face and the slight tint of red.

****

Ropes were pulled as the ship was finally cast out to sea. Cheers exploded as everyone rejoiced in their hard work finally being paid off.

"THIS IS A DANGEROUS MISSION SO ONLY THE ESSENTIAL WARRORS WILL BOARD" Ryusui's voice boomed; he was already on the ship.

[Name] crossed her arms in thought as she tuned out the calling of names that Ryusui was announcing.

Honestly, she would definitely ride on the Perseus and head to sea, but then again...

"I'm having the same thought" Kohaku mumbled beside her, understanding her mind with the expressions she was making.

"We're basically handing over the village to Hyoga and Homura with all our warriors gone" her eyes trailed Gen boarding the ship.

"Yeah besides, what if some unknown disease strikes them. How will they survive with no basic medical care?" [Name] looked at Kohaku.

"Questions answered"  Senku flicked his fingers together, watching them from the top deck of the ship.

He pointed at the cages of Hyoga and Homura already transported onto the ship. This basically sealed the deal for Kohaku as she agreed to their offer.

"Remember all the medicines I made you make last week in crunch time?" Senku asked [Name] who was still doubtful.

"Yeah you mean the countless sleepless nights I spent"

"Well that was for the village, besides, I didn't create a whole mini clinic just for you not to board" he smiled, reaching his hand out towards her.

She sighed, a breath of relief. Her hands then turned into fists as she shook her head in determination.

Walking up the plank, she gave Senku a fist bump, sealing their deal.

A/N

Less than five chapters till this book ends. Also, I hope y'all don't think [Name]'s a whore or smth. This is a reverse harem book so what else will happen😭⁉️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 223 12
This story is set in a different time where its a normal world. This is a sengen fanfic. They're basically dating already. This is mostly about their...
88.2K 3.7K 62
[Ishigami Senku ร— Fem!Reader] WEEKLY UPDATES ~~~~~ Before turning to stone, (Y/N) (L/N)'s life was actually pretty great. She had a strong hobby to h...
37.1K 580 27
Suna rintaro x reader Started: June 8, 2022 Finished: March 6, 2023 #7 suna - June 17,2022 #8 rintaro - September 9,2022 #19 sunarin- January 12,2023
127K 4.9K 42
ใ€ŠSauce: Dr. Stoneใ€‹ Waking up in the stone age just to be an enemy of the person you love the most. was it worth it waking up? . . . . . This story i...