Illusion | Taekook βœ”οΈ

By amy_149

βœ… COMPLETED βœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pai... More

Author's Note
Character Introduction
1. Choice Is An Illusion
2. Choice Is A Truth
3. Kindness Or Stupidity
4. Privileged And Unprivileged
5. Unexpected Changes
6. Endless Maze
7. Self Doubt
8. First Gift
9. Souvenir Of The Darkness
10. Purity
11. Wrong And Right Is Illusion
12. Luck
13. Bed Business
14. There For You
15. Exploring Past
16. Helpless
17. The Answer
18. Intimate Moment
19. Legacy
20. Taking Stand
21. Life's Purpose
22. Last Day
23. First Day In Office
24. Home
25. Calm After The Storm
26. A Normal Day
27. Withdrawal
28. Drunk Dazed
29. The Wedding
30. Pre-Reception
31. Reception
32. A Drink
33. Honey Moon
34. Back To Routine
35. Traitor
36. Executing Plan
37. More Like Home
38. An Offer
39. Shawn's Annual Business Gala
40. Son In-Law Home Coming
42. Doomed Celebration (l)
43. Doomed Celebration (ll)
44. The Moment Of Truth
45. The Moment Of Realization
46. The Moment Of Helplessness
47. Den Of Dragon
48. A Story Untold
49. Eyes On You
50. Goodbye
51. Knocking Some Sense
52. Regret
53. Moving Forward
54. Self Crises
55. Repentance
56. Perfect Face
57. Kindness Isn't Dead
58. Doomed From The Start
59. Map Of Life
60. Inauguration (D-day)-I
61. Inauguration (D-day) II
62. Crumbs Of Past-I
63. Crumbs Of The Past II
64. Aftermath
65. Normal Family Dinner
66. Life Goes On
67. Broken
68. A Chance
69. Love Me Again
70. Epilogue
71. Special Episode (Namjin)
Yoonmin SpinOff Announcement
New Book Release
Black Rose

41. First Breakfast

1K 49 38
By amy_149

Kim Taehyung

It was my first day in the mansion as son in law officially. Not that someone asked me to do so. However, I wanted to do it on my own. I wanted to experience how it likes to have a breakfast with family. So, I left Jungkook sleeping in the room and made my way to the kitchen.

With the help of Misun, I prepared all the required ingredients. She convinced me not to do so, but I politely refused her and kept my stance. Then I requested her to leave me alone in kitchen, whenever someone is around me. I can't cook well.

Earlier Misun told me, that dad would be in his study, he usually take his morning tea there. I wondered, what he do in his study when he isn't even handling the business not to mention his health.

So, I went to his study to serve him tea. It was a usual study room with books, logs and business stuff etc. He asked me that I shouldn't do these kind of things it's not my duty but I explained him and he seem happy.

Now, I was back in kitchen humming to myself and working on breakfast while my back was on the door. "Good morning dear brother in law." my hands froze on the spot as I heard his voice in my right ear, too close. He was standing right behind me, even I could feel his body heat.

I turned back suddenly and he took a step back. He was wearing a loose tank top with shorts. Probably he came back from jogging, sweating.

"Like what you see?" he said setting bottle aside after gulping water.

I immediately shifted my eyes to the side. "Please leave me alone."

"Still acting innocent, my lovely brother in law but why is that?" he said placing finger on his chin dramatically.

"Umm.... Maybe I know why....." he said stepping forward and I took a step back.

"I should give you that, the way you trapped my brother with your ethereal beauty." he said licking his lower lip as he closed in.

I turned my face to side. I felt disgust crawling my skin. In that moment, I realized I should have not asked Misun to go.

"I didn't do anything." I said gritting my teeth and holding onto counter shelf tightly.

"Hmm.... You want me to believe that? Now, tell me what's your motive?" he said grazing his finger along my jaw, forcing me to look at him.

"You are harassing me, Mr. Jeon Namjoon." I spat.

"Oh shut the fuck up, it doesn't suit coming from mouth of a bitch." he jerked away my chin.

"Now, let's try again what do you need from my brother? You can fool him with your slutty charms but uh-huh I am not Jungkook, so spill beautiful. Or I'll make you."

"I love him...."

"Here we go again. Alright. I see how long you can enjoy this......" he leaned so close pushing his body into mine, my back arched over the counter as he whispered the last word in my ear, "Venus"

I looked at him, he chuckled hardly taking steps back, still facing me. He gave me devilish smirk before leaving the kitchen. I hurriedly took out my phone and dialed a number.

--------------------------------------------------

Jeon Jungkook

Working on my laptop, I glanced at his worried face time to time. He was like that since morning. I hope he tells me what is disturbing him. I can understand, starting a life at mansion can be overwhelming for him but I am his husband he can discuss his worries with me.

"Taehyung......" I said his name but he was blankly doodling on the same sheet of paper from past half hour.

He didn't hear me. I got up from my seat and approached him. I gently place my hand on his jaw and he flinched. "Hyung...."

"Taehyung what is it you seem distracted."

"I uhm.... No nothing. I am okay" he smiled.

"I know you are not." I settled on my knees infront of him. Love holds a great power, when you love someone you don't mind to pull down your pride for them. In contrast, you feel honored to be lowered than them.

"It's just I am little under the weather. Don't worry, I'll be okay." he said placing his hands on mine.

I checked his temperature, it was normal, "We should go see a doctor Tae, why didn't you tell me."

"It's nothing to worry about. I just need some rest I guess." he said looking away.

"You sure?"

"Yes, hyung. I should just um... go back home and rest for a bit. Also, I have to look into the preparations of party."

"Don't tire yourself with it. Misun will handle it alright." I assured him.

"Yes, I know. It'll be better if I just check them. Don't wanna compromise on my husband's name." he rested his forehead against mine.

"Your health is far more important than my name."

"I am healthy, it's just tiredness."

"Did I go rough on you last night? I am sorry."

He hit my chest looking away, "It's not that hyung." I chuckled how pink hue adorned his cheeks.

"I love you Tae. No matter what I love you." I smiled.

He looked at me thinking about something, "Is it a promise that you love me no matter what?"

"It is a promise, I'll love you no matter what." I smiled.

"I love you too. Thank---- Oh nothing, I should get going."

I laughed, "Alright, give me a call when you get home."

"I'll stop by Jin Hyung's to see about catering and all. Be on time for dinner. Don't you dare get late."

"Alright my love." I raised my both hands in the air submitting. Taehyung can be scary sometimes when it comes to my health and meals.

-----------------------------------------------

Kim Taehyung

Since morning Namjoon has been on my mind. I had itchy feeling about him, the day I saw him first. I know he was cunning, tenfold a then Jungkook can ever be. However, I won't allow anyone to stand between me and my purpose. Not when I am so close.

"Hello, did you talk to him?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. It is all covered. Don't worry."

"You are positive that we don't have any loose ends, on which he can pick?" I bit my lower lip.

"No, but still you need to be very careful Taehyung."  the voice warned me.

"I did how you instructed me to do it. Are you able to pick on something?" I asked.

"No, not yet everything seem normal. There is no suspicious activity. I hope you know well where to check first."

"Yes, I am on it. I want it as soon as possible. Given Namjoon is at my back." I sighed.

"Alright. Be safe, you know how dangerous it is."

"I have nothing to lose. Just take care of her if anything happens to me."

"Nothing will happen to you. You need to come out of it successfully and I wil take care of her don't worry."

"Is she doing okay?"

"Yes, she is fine. She just miss you. Asks me constantly when you will see her."

"I hope soon." I smiled weakly. "Alright Tae." the call ended.

I sighed making my way inside the cafe. "Seokjinnie..." I said gaining his attention he was cleaning the shelf.

"Taehyung.... What a surprise." he hurried towards me giving me a hug.

"You are being dramatic hyung. I informed you yesterday." I smiled.

"Alright you did. But I thought now that you live in a mansion with army of servants you will send one of them to check."

"And lose a chance to see my hyung.... Not a way." I smiled.

"How are you doing Taehyung? Are you okay?" he said with concern written allover his face.

"Yes, hyung. I am okay. Just someone is pissing me off so bad." I sighed.

"Who?"

"No one hyung just leave it." I don't want to stress him because he has already done alot for me. "So are you ready for tomorrow."

"Yes I am, I have already prepared menu see..........." he kept on telling me details of the event and all, this best thing about him getting all excited when it comes to food or his cafe.

Sometimes I think, if it wasn't for him, I don't know where I would have been by now. I owe him half of my life.

-------------------------------------—---

I hope you are liking it so far 😉😋

Love from my side 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.8K 60
(α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...
677K 38.4K 105
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
162K 8.2K 68
{Completed} A story that revolves around hidden secrets behind those cameras. How long will they hide, the Demeanour will slip and people around the...
293K 12K 38
Neither of them knew how far the other had fallen, until one day Taehyung decides to walk away. Refusing to let himself drown any further. Leaving hi...