ᶠÚᵗᵇᵒˡ Oɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ⎳⎳

By bitchyouadopted

The title says it all. I take requests (plotline) , so be free to let me know in the comments (or dms). :) _... More

Confession (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheeee (Neymessi)
Wrong perspective (Neymessi)
P.A. (Neymessi)
This was brought to u by omega soyabean oil (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @joebts (Neymessi)
brought to u by @UnderEcho (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @Ney_messi_ (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheee pt.2 (Neymessi)
The interlude (Neymessi)
author's note
new ship sjdkdjdj (Haaland x Jude)
new shipp sjsjend pt.2 (Cristiano x Neymar)
brought to u by me (Cristiano x Messi)
Wrong Perspective pt.2
Childhood sweetheart (Neymessi)
Chilhood sweetheart pt.2
4K CELEBRATIONNN 🥂🥂🥂
Neymessi because (Neymessi) :)
Hustle (Mbappe x Hakimi)
Will-bounded (Cristessi)
Our Love story (Neymessi)
Newbie (Serg. Ramos x Luka Modric)
What if? (Cristessi)
compensation for @underecho
Well-Hidden (Neymessi)
Why You? (Neymessi)
DiOr bAbeS (Mbappe x Hakimi)
HaAland HaAlaNd- (Haaland x Jude)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- (Raphinha x Richarlison
imma lay em' down (Cristessi)
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS
10K celebration
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS PT.2
together, forever (Haaland x Jude)
Brought to you by @joebts pt.2
NEYMAR BDAY SPECIALL (5/2/22)
Boundaries (Mbappe x Hakimi)
New inmate (Neymar x Pique)
Valentine (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love pt.2
Buddies (Sergio Ramos x Luka Modric)
Boundaries pt.2
Is this wrong? (Neymessi)
All mine (Cristiano x Neymar + Messi x Neymar)
All mine pt.2
After Dark (Seriker)
Differences (Messi x Mbappe)
After Dark pt.2
one true love? ( Messi x Neymar x Suarez / MSN)
P.A. pt.2
Punishment (Messi x Mbappe)
See you smile. (Cristiano x James)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- pt.2
Hustle pt.2
Just, threesome. periodt. (Felix x Gavi x Pedri)
imma lay em' down pt.2
Jesse wasn't havin' it (Marcus Rashford x Jesse Lingard)
Sunshine (Cuti Romero x Sonny)
Is This Wrong? pt.2
Angel (Neymessi)
You guys are unbelievable.
Nanny (Cristiano x Marcelo)
Cosplay (Neymar x Messi)
Their love story (Felix x Diego Lainez)
Home (Neymessi)
Shape of you (Neymessi)
In love with him (Luka Modric x Ramos)
Will-bounded pt.2
Chocolates and Flowers (Manuel x Thomas)
Mine (Neymessi)
Mistake (Neymessi)
Unholy (Neymessi)
Unusual (Cuti x Sonny)
Unholy pt.2
Inseperable (Gio Reyna x Jude)
Incomperable (Neymessi)
🎂
Nyctophile
Hot Polish guy
See you smile pt.2
Ney
In forever (Achraf Hakimi x Neymar)
Nyctophile pt.2
Everybody loves somebody
More (Neymessi)
Inseperable pt.2
One and Only (Marquinhos x Neymar)
Just Happened (Cristiano x Messi)
For you (Marcelo x Cristiano)
Maybe, Maybe not (Luka Modric x Sergio Ramos)
Another World (Neymessi)
<3 (F. De Jong x Y/N)
Secret (Cristiano x T. Muller)
Secret pt.2
Delicate (Kai Havertz x T. A. Arnold)
Delicate pt.2
Secret pt.3
100th Chapter Special 🎊 (Ronaldo X T. Courtois)
See you smile pt.3
Brought to you by @joebts pt.3
100th Chapter Special pt.2
Another World pt.2
Wave (Mbappe x Messi)
Missing you (Pique x Ronaldo)
Delicate pt.3
no title yet
Sassy (Gavi x Vinicius)
Good things take time (Gavi x Felix)
Seduction (Pedri x Gavi)
Like a moth to the flame (Kdb x Courtois)
Like a moth to the flame pt.2
Eye candy (Luka x S. Ramos)
Just happened pt.2
Fools (Courtoisnaldo⛵)
Not a kid (C. Ronaldo x Joao Felix)
Starboy (Crismessi)

Making it work (Jude x Haaland)

775 21 46
By bitchyouadopted

The transfer of Haaland has stirred up a few issues, the worst one being a barrier of hate and rebellion seperating him and Jude from their once much loved and appreciated friendship, which has been long forgotten by Jude as a result of hatred.

Things have gotten salty to the point where people around them are starting to get involved all while they just want to help a friend out. But certainly, Jude isn't responding well. His responds are mostly swear words and a trail of blames and words of hate being thrown all towards Haaland.

Haaland is trying his best to repair his bond with Jude and win the Englishman's heart back, all while the weight of everything is weighing down on him.

He feels just as crushed and belittled just as Jude does. Because while Jude stood his ground believing Haaland isn't a friend worth his precious time, even while tears threatened to leave the brim of his eyes, Haaland was giving his all to repair things between them.

But everything has it's own boundaries, and Haaland is certainly fed up of being blamed by media and spoon fed with shit allegations of him planning this transfer out behind Jude when all this was done done for the betterment of Borussia, even though they lost a player that was beginning to grow roots in Dortmund's soil.

Sadly it wilted but it was to be watered and brought back to life by his new team mates in the Premier League club he's signed for: Man city. They've tried their best to console him and guide him throughout his harsh experience.

But at the end, he failed to balance out the strains from trying to repair his friendship with Jude and the stress from having to cope with the team just as well and act like he's perfectly fine when in the inside he's tumbling over and loosing his control over his own personal affairs and emotions.

The sole reason to why he's had enough is because he's not only physically drained out from so much strain being put on his body from constant flights and interveiws but also mentally dismantled; broken in the inside.

To why he's broken: he feels like he's had enough and now it's got to the point where he's being forced to declare it to his new friends here in England. If not, then he'd probably burst from all the weight being pressured down onto him which is the whole world against him.

Even though he has supportive friends and looks completely armoured and prepared, he's lost track of his own mind and is at a loss of words for the moment. He's failing to get a good grasp on the problem; letting the harness that's been keeping his mind straight go loose.

The thought of trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle back together makes his head spin, with not a single glimmer of hope there to show him the way out of this constant loop of the same problem that he's tired of being faced with every day.

But if he had to admit, which he won't be doing any soon- he misses Jude. Very.

Even 'very' is an understatement. If not for Jude being ignorant and uncooperative, Haaland would have tried to come up with a different solution and for the most; wouldn't have lost himself through the process.

A bond so special and fragile that when the pieces fell apart it scarred him.

The hot bundle of fresh tears rolling down his cheeks isn't anything Haaland can bother to be aware of anymore. He feels numb from pushing his body's mental and physical boundaries beyond what it can withstand.

Calling out his best friend's name in a broken voice almost as silent as a faint whistle blow won't do any help to win Jude back, but we can't judge how everyone doesn't have the same pattern of coping mechanism.

Hours of crying resulted to a very sore throat, silent voice and bloodshot eyes that began to sting the moment he lifted it up for the soft light from the kitchen decor to shine upon him.

He fell back, failing to gain balance of his body. Too weak to retry, he slouched against the lower cupboard doors and soon fell asleep when his body couldn't withstand the pain of crying so much anymore.

Thinking he'd wake up the next morning just fine, instead, when he did wake up, he was met with the eyes of a few of his teammates looking down at him, his head starting to throb in pain, his surroundings far from what he could remember his apartment complex's interior being.

Attempting to sit up, Phil gave him a hand, as he felt too weak to push himself up.

He had so many questions inside his head, but the first one to leave his mouth is:

- "Where am i?"

Haaland queried, his eyes wandering around the big room, landing on the little boxes of chocolate his team mates had probably brought for him.

- "In the hospital."

Phil answered, not very happy to have answered that. Haaland frowned, not exactly realizing why or how he'd end up here. He can't recall to encountering any accident or getting himself injured in any way.

- "But why?"

- "How should I put this up.." Phil answered, sighing.

- "Well..you basically cried a shitton, which resulted to dehydration, and that's why you didn't wake up until you had completed around 37 hours of sleep. We eventually broke through your apartment door because there's no way you wouldn't inform us if you wouldn't come to training. And then we found you lying on the kitchen floor. We were so glad you we're dead, we were terrified."

Phil explained, looking at Haaland sympathetically. Everything made sense.

Haaland just nodded, snuggling comfortably into his loose hospital outfit. Kevin walked into the room with a glass of water and a pill in his hands, with an equally as worried look, his lips pressed to a thin line.

But that changed to a small smile as he approached Haaland, helping him up a bit.

- "How are you feeling?"

Haaland swallowed the pill down with a gulp of water, not very happy with the slightly cold water crashing down his temporarily damaged throat, slightly scrunching his nose as a result.

- "Not too good."

- "Expected. Well, you'll be eating soon since you've taken the pill. A few of these should help you get back up on your legs."

Haaland just nodded. He couldn't use his voice much, unless it'd be needed to answer with a combination of short words.

Everyone could notice the change in the Norwegian. His eyes didn't glisten like they always did, he couldn't look anyone in the eyes and talk, his words were dry and the sadness from his eyes were very visible.

Kevin pat him on the shoulder, ruffling his hair.

- "Don't pressure yourself, bud. You can tell us when you feel better. For now, focus on what you have in hand. You can't afford to loose anything anymore, Erling."

- "Do my mom and dad know?"

He avoided the motivation, slightly surprising Kevin. Nonetheless, he still replied.

- "We let them know and that you'll be fine by tomorrow so that they're not worried sick about you, don't worry."

Then another question rested on his tongue, but he feared to ask it. Nonetheless, he decided to take the risk, because he couldn't refrain himself from doing so either way.

- "Does Jude know?"

He asked with interest but also a tad bit nervous and anxious of their answer.

Haaland's question caught Phil's attention. He immediately switched to instagram and went to the chat between him and Jude, passing his phone to Haaland for him to see juat how sick Jude had become out of worry.

[ Jude and Phil's chat ]

Jude

How is he? Is he too sick? Is he awake yet?

Phil

Chill blud, we've broken through his door. We're taking him to the hospital nearest to his apt complex

Seen at 1:55 pm

Jude

Missed Call from Jude at 2:15
Missed Call from Jude at 2:30
Missed call from Jude at 2:43
Missed called from Jude at 2:50

Phil

Someone sounds very worried

Jude

Shut up and tell me if he's fine

Phil

Alr alr chill, he's still sleeping, but he's dehydrated and all, basically he's very weak now

Jude

Send me your location

Phil

>Location sent

                                           Seen at 3:16 pm

[ End of Jude and Phil's chat]

Haaland swallowed a lump realizing that Jude must be on his way, but again, how could he reach so fast? Isn't he in Germany?

As he contemplated about Jude's arrival, came speak of the devil.

Jude busted the door open as it collided harshly against the wall, greating an obnoxiously loud noise and making everyone groan.

Saying a quick apology, he closed the door and placed his bag down on the sofa, meeting Haaland's equally as nervous gaze.

Things have been bittersweet and they both are very well aware of the fact that their friendship is in shambles and how their bond is only hanging onto a string tying them back to their memories together as they look at each other across the room.

Then Jude's eyes falls onto the phone in Haaland's hands. Recognizing that it's Phil's, he frowns and turns to him with a deceived expression.

- "Why'd you tell him?!"

Jude whisper shouted, a red hue occupying his cheeks. Phil only sniggered as a response.

- "Because you two need to get your shit back together"

Phil said, getting up, and suddenly dragging everyone out of the room, as Jude begged not to, but in the blink of an eye they're all gone and the door is swinging back to a close.

Jude sits on the couch and Haaland fiddles with the string of his hospital pajama pants, as the air thickens in tension.

Before long they meet each other's gaze once more. But this time, neither of them leave each other's sight. They stay as is, eyes softening, realizing to what extent they've they've brought the lies againt the quality of their virtue which is now left in a corner, belittled.

They both went against the honesty and virtue of their friendship; blinded by something they don't know.

But a simple apology will bring the truth and honesty of their friendship back, as if almost reincarnating their friendship, but to probably something more strong.

- "I'm sorry."

Haaland croaked, clearing his throat midway. Jude's face fell as he noticed the tears in Haaland's eyes and the damage in the his voice from earlier.

His heart broke. He didn't know that he had hurt Haaland so much so that this gigantic physique of his would eventually be of no help to defend him against the world; giants aren't always harsh.

- "I'm sorry too, I never meant to act like a tossery you know"

He used his hands as gestures, but that didn't change anything.

Haaland sat in silence, nodding.

Jude knew he had to do something to break the ice. Because even after the apology no change came and that's scaring Jude.

He's come so far, he can't afford to loose anything anymore.

Jude walked to Haaland and grabbed his face, run a thumb softly against his pale cheeks and pressed his lips against Haaland's.

It felt like a beginning: the start of a new friendship, or better, relationship. That's what it mostly felt like, to sum up. Like all weight had been taken off his shoulders and all the scars began to fade away. He'd been healed.

Jude pulled back, standing straight, realizing that he hadn't exactly thought this through, because now he's not sure what he's supposed to say, even when there's a small smile on Haaland's lips.

He feels a hand pull him down to the bed, making his sit, as he's faced with the Norwegian sitting beside him.

- "Want to dip some biscuits in tea together one day?"

Haaland proposed, smiling and blushing.

Jude blushed wildly, smiling stupidly.

Nothing has ever felt better than this.

- "Mind you, it's called cookies"

- "Whatever it's called, it can't be sweeter than you."

- "Really Erling? Now?"

Jude laughed, nudging him in the waist with his elbow.

Haaland chuckled, looking him in the eye.

- "No, but, really. I have a sweet tooth, so.."

Haaland smirked. Jude slapped his hand playfully as a response.

- "Stupid..."

Jude muttered, resting his head on the Norwegian's wide and strong shoulders.

The room was soom accompanied with a comfortable silence.

- "I love you, stupid"

- "I love you too, snuppa."

Although they will soon be in different sides of the world and miss each other's presence, they will always find each other again, and make it work.

__________

Shit this was long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 655 19
"I want to feel you Achraf, breathe you." "If you don't stop Kylian, I'll make you fall apart under my touch..." ------------------------------ Two t...
55.5K 362 13
Freaky Jude Bellingham smuts lol If you have requests let me know and I will write them they can be about other people aswell. Any request are welcom...
62.9K 2K 46
Bella head towards where they're going, carefully stepping along the craggy rocks. When suddenly, one of the rock she step into knocks her off balanc...
286K 9.9K 83
[Completed] Book 1 in The 'Three Words' Series - A/N I know this book isn't written the best and low-key cringe, it was one of my first, sorry. Naom...