Another Dimension(Mobile Lege...

By LadySeraph18

[Reader] was a normal girl who loved playing Mobile Legends. She was an avid gamer and enjoyed escaping into... More

Note:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authur's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 30

872 47 26
By LadySeraph18

My eyes were amazed as i was frozen in face when the door to the garden open.Many variety of flowers are neatly planted in different area of the garden.Tulips,Roses,Daises,and even Marigolds.The wind slightly picked up making the flowers and my hair sway along the winds.

"Is everything alright?"Silvanna asked beside me as i snapped out of my trance and blinked."Oh..uh..yes.. it's..just...i never really always see gardens amazing and organized as this one.."I swear dropped knowing that this is the first time i ever visited a garden in my whole life.

Silvanna chuckled and covered her mouth making it in a more ladylike manner."Right...i apologize...but surely in your travels here in the Land of Dawn you've seen many spectacular places?"

My mind became blank as i blinked and went silent.Silvanna took notice of this and her brows furrowed in confusion. "I heard from Alucard that you are a Traveler?"She questioned and my eyes widen as i mentally slapped myself.

"Yes..Your Highness yes..of course"I paused and chuckled akwardly."And..yes you are right..i have traveled places that is magnificent to one's eye"I composed myself and smiled.

'Right... Traveller!I have to remember that...well that is the excuse i first used when i encountered Julian and the others....'

A shiver ran down my spine as i remember those blue sickle chains he pointed at my neck and that threatening glare plastered on his face.

"That is great to hear."Silvanna smiled and i quickly nod, sighing mentally in relief."Come,let us sit and enjoy a cup of tea?"She suggested walking over to a nearby fancy shed.I followed still looking at the flowers in amazement and soon sat across her.

My eyes twinkled at the sight of the different tea snacks spread across the table.A set of cup and utensils for tea is also present making me anxious a bit on how to use them.

"I assume this is your first time attending tea withs someone?"Silvanna softly asked soon she stood up from her seat gracefully grabbing the teapot as she soon neatly poured down the tea in my cup.

I couldn't help but felt embarrassed and smiled sheepishly nodding."Yes,Your Highness"I muttered a quick thank you for her which she smiled in return.She then proceed to pour some for herself and soon sfter she sat back down.

"It is nothing too hard really if i say so myself..."She stated putting sugarcubes in her drink making me slightly intrigued.My eyes moved to the container full of sugarcubes on my side as i grabbed the tool for it putting some i. my drink also.

Watching at the sugarcube i putted it directly sank down to the cup making me blink and can't help but thought to those Manwha Novels where they enjoy Tea time.

Silvanna soon chuckled as she took a sip on her tea peacefully.I followed afterwards gently grabbing the tea cups handle and made sure to put my pinky up and became cautious at first before taking a small sip and feeling the hot liquid ran down my throat.

As i settled the teacup down at the small saucer Silvanna gave me an amused smile."You are impressive,you knew and performed the tea manner's well..are you sure this is your first time?"

I sweat dropped again and smiled shyly.'Oh?Theres tea manner's..Ohhh?Its just maybe the pinky thing??'. "Yes,Your Highness i am telling the truth...maybe it's just luck?"I chuckled while her smile maintained."If you say so...but i think not".

I could only smile shyly and soon she took a sip again and settled her tea cup down."So as i promised...i will discuss you about what i mentioned earlier"With this i nodded and settled my cup down gazing at her.

"When we are doing so please feel free to grab and take a bite on some of the sweets that my maid had prepaired"Gazing down at the sweets i remember that i almost died from poisoning on one of the maids....

I felt nervous and smiled akwardly and soon Silvanna took quick notice of this."Do not be concern i assure you that this food's are safe i am witnissed to the preparations of this"

I was amused about her just going to the kitchen and watching her maids prepare this food and make sure there's no poison mixed.I smiled thankfully feeling hunger on my stomach as i soon tooa neatly wrapped which seems to be and egg Sandwich.

"I know I've been saying this many times but Thank you, Your Highness"

"Then i will always reply with a Your Welcome,Seraph "She smiled genuinely and i soon took a bite lf the sandwich making my eyes widen in amazement at the taste.

"I assume it tastes alright?"She chuckled and once again did it in a ladylike manner, covering her mouth."I nodded swallowing the piece of food in my mouth and nodded.

"Yes,Your Highness...it tastes amazing.You should try some.."I added which she politely declined."I already had some snacks earlier..but i will later on"I nodded at her response and soon continue to munch on the delicious sandwich.

'I swea the food her on Land of Dawn is more delicious than on Earth'

I thought happily enjoying the small snack."Right so moving on to the topic...First I'll discuss about yesterday's event".I nodded silently and waited for her to continue.

"We recently discovered by the hour that the mysterious maiden who putted poison in your food is one of the assassin's of the abyssal enemy"

My brows furrowed as i took in this information."Do not worry we have acted upon this and managed to capture the assassin quickly"

I was surprised and gazed back at her."Really?That fast?.."Silvanna nodded taking a sip of her tea again."She is somehow swiftly captured by Chevalier Granger after he reported to me"

My eyes widen at this and i blinked a few times before tilting my head in utter confusion."He.. Granger?? Captured the culprit..that?Quick??.."I asked with pure utter shock plaster on my face.

Silvanna nodded and hummed. "To be honest,i was also surprised myself.. Chevalier Granger always do the unthinkable but i didn't expected this one..but I can't be more but thankful upon this"

I composed myself and was speechless for a bit.'Granger...he already did enough'.My eyes closed as i sighed mentally before opening them again. "If it isn't impolite to ask,Your Highness.What..happened to the mai-erm assassin?"

"She was is now in custody and under Harrith's guidance while he will transfer her in the Avidiyas Forest and will be handled under the Elven king himself...i assume you still didn't read Harrith's letter?"

I frowned and shake my head to the side."No...i apologize.."I answered."Please don't just make sure you read it at the end of the day to fill in some information about yesterday"She sent me a smile lf reassurance and i nodded smiling slightly.

"So continuing on we might have some conclusions about on why the Queen of the Apocalypse sent her...she may want you"

A shiver ran down my spine as i gulped ans and stuttered."I..i...is it because of what you told me that..i..i have similar magic like hers..th..that she want me to be her ally??"

Silvanna nodded and sighed."But we won't let that happen....ever... This is why the reason we have taken you under our hands and i deeply apologize about the process and event's you must encounter"She stated and i could tell it was genuine.

A smile formed on my lips as i heard her words but also it went back to the time Miya betrayed me."Thank you,again,Your Highness...and please don't apologize."

Silvanna gave me an apologetic look and soon continued."Harrith will come back tomorrow night and in the morning he will start your training"I nodded upon this and soon asked a question.

"Your Highness,why did you took me in?Why did you save me?Why are you trying to help me...which i needed!I do...but..im just curious..
why?"I asked softly gazing at her for answers which she gave me now.

"It's because... I don't want you to walk on a wrong path...like my brother did.."She mustered slowly making me look at her sympathetically."I'm sorry,Your Highness.."

She inhaled a sharp breath and soon smiled."Please don't...now you know why i sent those orders....those words upon my knights to you".I soon nodded in understanding at this.

"To be honest..."She paused briefly and continues."Alucard and Granger didn't acted upon my words...they acted for your safety..."

My eyes went wide and i felt my heart beats faster."Especially Granger...he always is the one among the two to recommend things to me when it comes to you...as i must say you caught his eyes"

A blush appeared on my cheeks as i shake my head to the side."N..no..Granger is just nice... that's all.."I muttered and calmed myself down.Silvanna chuckled and soon continued to tell me about my magic and that it has to be controlled.She also told me that Harrith has been working hard upon these past few days and researched further about my Grimoire making me feel touched and thankfull.

All i know that this day more information has been discovered for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 14.9K 47
( fem reader ) ➪ DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS strong language ~~~~ ✈︎♪✈︎♪✈︎ ♡︎ '𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛? ' 𝚠𝚑𝚎...
2.2K 50 27
This is my first story so I hope I do good! I saw that there are barely ANY x M!reader southpark books here so I decided to make one myself The pov o...
8.8K 398 55
"I'll do anything to fill my desire, even murdering" "His aura, just like mine" - "Something isn't right" "After all, she's just like me.." ...
160K 4.4K 58
[YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER] [KANG SEULGI X READER] (Just letting you know,It's like a Korean drama view.The videos or photos I'm using in the chapt...