𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚂𝙿𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚂 § 𝙹...

taysfcz tarafından

"Underestimate my power? Fine. You're playing my game now, Mr. Prosecutor", Heart said with a smirk after pul... Daha Fazla

♟️
♠️
MUST READ BEFORE GOING TO CHAPTERS ‼️
1:Uno🏴
2:Dos🏴
3: Tres 🏴
4: Cuatro 🏴‍☠️
5: Cinco🏴‍☠️
6: Sais🏴‍☠️
7: Syete 🏴‍☠️
9: Nueve 🏴‍☠️
10: Diez 🏴‍☠️
11: Once🏴‍☠️
12: Doce🏴‍☠️
13: Trece🏴‍☠️
14: Catorce🏴‍☠️
15:Quince 🏴‍☠️
16: Dieciseis🏴‍☠️
17: Diecisiete 🏴‍☠️
18: Dieciocho 🏴‍☠️
19: Die-cinueve 🏴‍☠️
20: Viente 🏴‍☠️
21: Veintiuno 🏴‍☠️
22: Veintidos 🏴‍☠️
23: Veintitrés 🏴‍☠️
24: Vienticuatro
25: Vienticinco 🏴‍☠️
26: Veintiseis 🏴‍☠️
27: Veintisiete 🏴‍☠️

8: Otso🏴‍☠️

584 49 62
taysfcz tarafından

"Hi attorneys, the usual?", he greeted me, a broad smile pasted across his face.  As far as I remember his name is rainbow.

They're familiarize our usual drinks since we always come here whenever our break time in our firm.

"Yes, but only make three orders," I answered and he nodded before placing the order to blue moon. He gave me a quick glance before entering their special café room. This is where they make the brewed coffees. The way they arranged their stuff interested me. They are certainly tidy and clean, as is evident. The coffees offered at the café have an addictive taste and has a mood aesthetic. Most especially the services which likely by the girls.

I'm with Minghao and jihoon now. Seungkwan can't be with us because there's something he needs to finish. Looks who's said workaholic. I actually doubt it. It must be his reason because of what happened the other day when they went to get their brother in our house. Speaking of the devil, seungkwan made it here with us.
"You want coffee kwannie?", I asked.

"No need, I'm not in the mood to drink right now." I nod in response.

Okay, so as we were waiting, we saw clover and a girl on the other table. We saw this girl in our firm a while ago, she's inspector. But by observing them, clover seems to be close with this girl.

"Oh, that's Jade. Clover must be hitting on her" said a voice that startled me.

I even not noticed rainbow was beside me. I wasn't asking?

"You just might want to know, attorney." He chuckled. "Here's your card. Thank you", he said as he handed my credit card to me.

"Drop the attorney, just call me Joshua."

Let's not take this too formal. Except for clients, I don't like someone calling me that.

I put my laptop on my table and started typing. I cannot squander time. I need to gather data or proof for our case. Similar to my friends, despite extensive searching and reading of numerous articles, we are still unable to locate one. This case is incredibly hard and challenging.

Seungkwan followed the girl out of the café with his glances and muttered, "I lost my appetite even more."

"He's flirting with her", I tried to teased him.

"So what? He's merely making out with the witch. I'm still able to snatching him."
We turned away from his response, stunned. Even Jihoon and Minghao, who were focused on their phones and monitors, stopped what they were doing to scowl at Seungkwan.

"Are you kidding, right?" Jihoon incredulously questioned him.

"I am not," He said shaking his head bitterly as he scratched the back of his head.

"Bro, you're whipped," Minghao replied and then shook his head and resumed his work.

"Here's your order, Attorneys."

Our order came in a short while. Rainbow set our order on the table as we sorted and stored the things we reviewed.

I grinned and said, "Thank you."

"Sure, joshua", he said after winking at me.

After he returned to the counter, I frowned. Another oddball.

"Eyyy, shua. He wink at you", minghao teased.

"Oh, please stop." I said, "He's not my type." Yes, ever since I caught his gaze. He would occasionally turn to look at me and smile. When he did it, I suddenly felt frightened. Anyone can imagine that—a total stranger grinning at you for no apparent reason.

"That girl looks familiar", jihoon suddenly said.

Jihoon instantly spoke, and Minghao and I put our argument aside. He must be referring to that girl who was with clover earlier.

"She is the inspector, the one who went to the office earlier. You're busy, which is why you didn't notice her.", I shared my thoughts.

"I'm a lawyer." Our jaws dropped again when seungkwan exposed, with a proud expression.
Competitive, huh.

"And?", minghao asked while seungkwan sassily crossed his arms and brows arched.

"Hurry up and let's go home, I'm tired", he complained.

"She filed a case for her sister because she was missing for how many days already. And when I asked her when and where they had last seen her. She stated that it was last Wednesday and that they had last seen her sister here, in this café." I explained.

They were paying attention. Joshua was the person who, if anyone, had advance knowledge when it comes to the cases handled, it's him, Joshua. If he had something in mind, he would not have stated it to them. But as soon as he figures it out, he will tell them.

"There's one thing about which I'm curious. I keep returning to it in my thoughts."
I said something that made my spine tingle, "According to the statement of the relatives of missing victims, it seems like everyone here in this café is the last to be seen before disappearing." I can't explain why I started to feel anxious.

"Perhaps it's merely a coincidence?", I said further. I don't wanna doubt these boys. Maybe, they have nothing to do with it. They look so innocent.

-Acrasia-

Together with his brothers, Star went to their hiding room. Even though they didn't understand why Star was calling them, they are confused. He said, "It's important," and they did what he commanded. However, as soon as they entered the room, they did not pay any attention. Instead, they went around to play, watching movie, play a dartboard and eat junk food. At the scene, Star sighed.

"Can you please pay attention just this once?", he said, but they continued to work on what they were doing.

"We have a problem", he started. "Help me say it to him", he began.

"Why don't you just tell him straight up?" Horseshoe answered. "Scared? HAHAHA"

"Fuck. We lost a huge amount of money."

Their eyes enlarge, similar how I felt upon hearing that news. This is such a huge fucking problem, everyone has gathered around the meeting table. "What?!?!" they all exclaimed. 

"See? How do I tell him about this?" He asked. His thoughts are getting worse as he becomes more anxious.

"What the fucking shit did you do, star?" horseshoe questioned.

"NO. It's not my fault", star said.

"Whose fault is that then, huh?" With his hands crossed and elbows on the table, clover questioned. Focusing on him straight.

"Yusei was." He said, "He stole the drugs that needed to be transported."

"You're dead bro", Red said.

"So are we!", horseshoe replied. When one is at fault, we are all at fault. Prime might believe that, out of the six of them, nobody found the issue and fixed it. They don't know what the possible happened to them.

"When I first saw that new recruit, I didn't really trust him", he said.

"What should I say to him? He'll surely get angry. I'm being careless," he said, shaking his ice-cold hands. The reason was that while doing their mission to that inspector, after that Yusei move and do his plan to steal the drugs. A clever moron.

'You'd better find a nice hiding place, Yusei. If there's bullet touches my skin, I will be the one to kill you.'

After receiving the message from their prime, star was even more nervous. "What happened? Why are your reaction like that? You look like you saw a ghost", his brothers are getting worried.

"H-he wants me to go to his room", he said stuttered.

"Go now, Prime doesn't like to wait. Don't worry I'm sure he won't kill you, we're brothers anyways", blue moon said trying to lessen his nervousness.

"Goodluck lil bro", horseshoe said.

Star arrived at the room of their prime. He sighed deeply as he stood in the front of the door and then twice knocked after he twisted the knob.

The darkness greeted his sight. He can't see anything, but after several blinks, he notices a silhouette in the middle of the room. Since he is blocking the route into heart's room, Star are becoming uneasy yet again.

Heart's chamber was decorated in mostly black and dark hues, which made it difficult to see in the room when the lighting dim.

"P-prime?", he said, but nobody responded. He's wondering if he knows what happened because they haven't told him yet.

Heart spoke "Here" in a cold, deep voice that resonated over the entire room.

Hearing his icy voice caused Star's skin hair to stand raised. Because he couldn't see anything, he continued to feel his steps as he followed the voice that spoke. The room was lit by the lights of the buildings outside, which were visible through a massive transparent glass wall. His bed was on the other right side of the room.  It's still clean and new like it's not used.

"Prime." He calls a second time.

He spotted Heart sitting comfortably in his majestic chair while clutching his beloved gun, and on the left table was a glass of red wine.

Star gulped when he noticed Heart holding his gun since this was even more terrifying. "I'm praying for my life. Give me luck, clover hyung" he thought.

"Speak," he commanded.

He was facing heart's back. Their reflection on the huge glass was seen. Heart rested on his back, staring blankly at their reflection. While the other felt nervous, his head down can't look straightly at him.

"The drugs were...s-stolen." He collected all his bravery to reply.

He made no reaction and did not respond. Instead, he was greeted by a storm. 'Fucking shit, this is making me even more terrified.'

"I'm sorry prime. I was careless. It's just our mission and the delivering drugs was the sa-," he was cut off.

"Is it Yusei?" He questioned.

"Y-yes, Prime."

He would have wondered how he knew the name when it was just six of them know the new recruits. Other than the six of them, he never showed his face to the other members of their organization.

He reasoned that he wouldn't be the leader for nothing.

He turned slowly to face the reflection of him. They locked eyes.

"You're aware that I hate traitors, right?", he exclaimed as his knee nearly gave way. He slowly nods. Truly, he hates traitors.

"And most and for most, you know how I deal with those traitors right?" He could see how the corner of his mouth raised as lightning quickly withdrew from the glass wall while thunder rumbled nearby in the mirror's reflection. Star don't know. He never tells it to them.

He laughed quietly, "Ah, you don't know." Then he said, "Now you know."

He murmured, "Get them out of my way, of course," but the roar of the thunder drowned it away.
They both stared at each other."Go back and rest, star." he said then sneered at him.

He felt tension in his chest and a beating in his heart as the lightning flashed once again and the thunder boomed.

Is this it? He didn't ask any further questions and left immediately away, despite the fact that there is still a slight air of wonder at the situation.

I got scared for no reason? Or should I be concerned about something else? he thought.

The room was dark and only the city lights and the thunder lightning, that can only his source his face lightened. A smile was shown in his face, swirling around the bowl of the wine and feeling the aromatic scent of his breath. If anyone could saw that smile of him just now, surely they would shivered on their spine. The storm was heavy that can be heard inside.

'So lucky of you, I will be the one to visit you. Open the door for me, Yusei.'

He sipped on his red wine while touching his gun smiling, the devil smiled.

'It's his style to kill people off in silence'

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

✍️📝
Exciting, huh. For the next chapter I advise you to get ready, it's okay of you can't read it. Chapter 9 is full of cruelty and inhumane acts that might trigger the readers.
I warned you , don't blame me. 'Kay.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

69.8K 3K 18
He was suffering, and the constant stinging in his throat wasn't the problem. In fact, looking at them hug, hold hands, and exchange their love, was...
8.3K 325 22
- Jeonghan and Joshua are friends at first, but the attraction between the two boys is strong, much too strong. So much so that every night they secr...
158K 4.5K 84
When she runs across 13 men who give her the choice to either be SLAUGHTERED or SLAVED Which does she choose? Book 1/2 Disclaimer: This story is enti...
67.5K 2.4K 50
"Oh my gosh!" Jeonghan shouted. He stood there, still in shock of what he saw. "How did this happen?" He asked himself again. ~ Now A Girl || Sevent...