Contractual 📄❤️

By MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Our Time

43

4.1K 222 193
By MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook woke up as he was not able to sleep in the car seat, he wanted to wake Tae but seeing him sleep peacefully on him made him give up the idea of waking him up.

His gaze moved from his wife hearing the calling tone, saw it was Taehyung's phone and Jimin was calling. It's twelve at night so he must be calling him to wish.

"Tae get up" Jungkook shook the younger body who is whining for disturbing his sleep "Let me sleep" Tae lick his lips, crushing himself more into warm body.

"I didn't do much but you are already tired, what will you do when we go all the way to connect our bodies?" Jungkook sensually whispered in the younger ear, soon he gasped as Tae bit his nipple.

"You..." Jungkook held both sides of Tae's cheeks tightly "Want me to bite you in the same exact place where you bite?" his other hand pressed the younger chest.

Tae whined removing the large palm away from the chest making Jungkook smile at the cute face and pecking the lips "Happy Birthday"

Younger's face brightens up with a smile "Thank you" he muffles as Jungkook holds his cheeks together. Soon he left the cheeks and started to kiss the whole face.

The phone ringing sound finally reached their ears, Jungkook smirked at the thought of he wished Tae first, as the little best friend of Tae always talking high on their friendship, he somehow felt victory to wish his wife first.

Tae attended the call then thanked Jimin and they had talked about their own plan of celebrating soon Tae hung up the call as Namjoon was calling him on the second line.

"Happy Birthday my precious son" Namjoon's voice made Tae smile "Where are you both? did you get caught in the rain?"

"No appa we're safe, we will reach home soon" Tae looked at Jungkook who was hooking his blouse.

After Namjoon Jhope called him and Ha-joon was on line who also wished him in an exciting tone.

"You have many people who care for you" Jungkook said, watching him talking to the people who are called to wish him while continuing to do messy pleats to make Tae wear saree.

"Let me do it" Tae took the saree from him and started wearing "The people who called me now to wish me was all I have, I really appreciate their love for me and their dedication to wish me at the mid-night" Tae smiled attracting his husband more which lends to have a another make out session.

Tae whined pushing Jungkook away who keeps kissing his neck "You will leave a mark" he knows his husband is more into biting.

Jungkook backed away, tucking his hand inside the pocket and took out the jiggling anklet, it has a beautiful flower pattern and in the end the three beats made a sound.

Tae squealed happily and tried to grab an anklet but Jungkook moved his hand back. 

"I will wear it on your legs" Jungkook takes his wife's legs placing them above his thigh.

He wrapped the silver around the ankle and locked, giving a kiss on it, he did the same thing to the other leg. Tae shook his leg making the sound and giggled.

"I want to hear this sound when I go on you" Jungkook pulled the leg, making the younger one to come close to him. He pinched the lemon waist and as a result he got the jiggle sound of the anklet when Tae twisted himself. Jungkook laughed loving the sound.

Tae traced his fingers in the ankle "Thank you, it's beautiful"

Jungkook pecked his forehead "Let's go, this area looks scary" while talking happily, they returned back home. 
----------

Jungkook and Taehyung visited the temple before the office, everything went as usual ending the day by cutting the birthday cake for Tae with Namjoon and the unusual thing is the happiness, the relief in the accountant's face and most importantly the man behind his happiness is his husband was with him.

In the middle of the night, Jungkook went back to the office as their delivery transportation got stuck in the police checking and delaying the delivery time. The driver of the transport called saying the certain police officers were intentionally holding up the checkings, so Jungkook had to go himself to avoid any more delay.

The problem reached Namjoon and he decided to use his influence to free the vehicle but he got the shocking news that none of Jeon corp vehicles had been locked for checking. His face started to sweat, he look at Tae who is continuously calling Jungkook saying he feel something wrong in his heart.

"Tae don't worry, I will look for him, he must be in the office" Namjoon said and went out to look for him.  

Taehyung started crying as anxious filling him, he sat in the puja room praying for Jungkook's well-being.

Tae stood up immediately hearing the phone ringing sound but his mangalyam chain struck on the door middle lock, choking his throat. He removed it hurriedly wanting to take a call as soon as possible thinking he might be Jungkook calling him. At last he removed the chain and took the phone coughing and rubbing his throat.

"Tae, don't get tense, Jungkook got in an accident and was admitted in the city hospital" Tae froze at Namjoon words, he was hoping for Jungkook call but he only got his accident news.

Soon Tae reached the hospital, a new set of tears fell from his eyes seeing the blood filled shirt of Namjoon "Appa" the elder hugged him crying. He was in the same state as Tae, trembling at the fear of something happening to his son.

"Is...I..is this his.. bl..ood?" Tae hiccupped clutching the shirt. Namjoon caressed his head saying comforting words "He is strong, nothing will happen to him" he tried to comfort the younger one when he himself was not in a stable condition.

"I want to see him" Tae tried to go to the room where doctors were checking his husband but Namjoon stopped him "Please let me go to him, appa.. please I want to see him" Tae cried loudly. Namjoon again hugged, telling him to calm down so that doctors can treat Jungkook properly.

The news of Jeon corporation's new chairman got into the accident flashed on the news, watching the news Jimin and Yoongi reached hospital. Jimin took Tae in his arm who is crying continuously.

Jin also came to the hospital crying and got hugged by Namjoon who finally broke down "I can't see him like that Jin... He had lost blood in his head.. he ..he" Jin tights his hug biting his lips to control the sobs.

The doctor came out and the family members surrounded him asking the questions "he had lost so much blood so we need A+ blood for operation and the good news is he don't need operation for his leg fracture"

Tae took out his phone to message the group chat, asking for the blood.

"I...I have A+" Jin gulped and all the eyes fell on him. Tae went to him pleading to go in soon not knowing he is the one who gave birth to the man laying inside.

Jin looked at Namjoon who nodded and then he looked at Tae "Don't worry, nothing will happen to him" saying that he went inside.

Jin always wished to see his son but never in his dream he didn't expect to meet him in this situation, it's painful to see his son lying unconscious. Is it his punishment for leaving his little son then he is ready to accept it but why Jungkook has to go through it, the pain of seeing our kids in pain is the worst punishment, he cried questioning himself.

Tae didn't think of anything, just wanted the operation to go well. He moved out of the hospital ignoring the calls of his family, walking to the temple where he went with Jungkook regularly. He shouted at the deity, begged and prayed for his husband's recovery, he didn't leave the temple until he got the news of the operation to succeed.

The doctor said the operation was successful but they had to wait for Jungkook's body to react to the medicine. Tae waiting patiently holding his hope to see Jungkook smile again.
----------

Jhope also came to the hospital hearing the news from his mom, he went on a long drive with Ha-Joon so he reached late after dropping him to his home as he didn't want Ha-joon to meet his Hyung in this situation and he informed the Jungkook condition to his mom.

They waited four hours without any sleep. Atleast others had water but Tae didn't even gulp down his saliva, sitting outside the door leaning his back on the wall.

The nurse came out "Patient Jungkook has woken up" Taehyung immediately got up "Don't make noise, he has stitches on his head" the nurse leads them inside.

Taehyung's face is covered with tears and redness for continuous crying, others also in the same state as him.

"Jungkook, are you okay? you scared us" Namjoon is the first one to talk.

Tae covered his mouth controlling his sobs after seeing a bandage on older head and left leg "Is it paining so much?"

"Who are you?" Jungkook's blank voice froze everyone in the room, Tae looked back maybe thinking Jungkook said to someone who is behind him but there's no one behind him.

"Dad, who is he?" Tae face fell in different colors, it's definitely not possible how can god be so crucial to him.

"You.. you don't remember me?" Tae asked, suppressing his sobs.

"No.." Tae took a step back horrified, he had heard it's possible to lose the memory when the person got hit on the head "My Tae will not look ugly like you"  Namjoon sighed hearing it from Jungkook, he almost ready to hit his son.

Tae ran to his husband and hugged him gently who smiled weakly and wrapped his arm around Tae "Looks like you cried a lot, I am okay now" Jungkook said and looked at his dad, Namjoon pecked his forehead, he nodded at Jimin and Yoongi assuring them he is okay.

Namjoon looked out at the door, Jin saw them from the small glass partition smiling at Jungkook wiping his tears away. Namjoon followed him when he saw Jin was moving away.

"Jin, wait, you should meet him" The ex chairman held his wife's hand, "No, I can't, I don't have any answer for his questions" Jin cried at his fate.

"How long will you avoid him, even if you left him for years or again leaving him now, that doesn't change the fact you're his mother" Namjoon pulled him inside the hospital.

"No no Joon, I am afraid to face his hate" Jin tried to remove his hands.

"Accept it, his hate for you is reasonable and you have to face it or you think as time passed his anger will reduce. He already knows you're near him and you are not coming to see him will definitely make him hate you more" Namjoon said, making Jin understand he can't always run away from reality. 

"I will meet him but not now, he just woken up from the danger" Jin's words somehow convinced Namjoon so he let Jin go not before getting a promise from him about meeting Jungkook after his recovery.
----------

Jungkook stayed in the hospital for a week, Mrs.Kim came with home cooked food for two days then Tae himself cooked the food as Jungkook liked his cooking and he does not like the hospital atmosphere so Namjoon and Tae went to talk to the doctor

"He needs to change the bandage daily so let him be here for another week" Doctor said.

"I can take care of him and I will learn to change the bandage" Tae said to the doctor who is still not convincing "Mrs.Jeon, he has splint in his leg so had to take bed rest, taking care of him is a tough job at home but we have nurse here for that"

"Appa, how can a nurse take care of him more than me, let's take him to our home please, trust me I will look after him"  Tae looked at Namjoon with pleasing eyes.

"My son will be safe with him so prepare for the discharge papers doctor" Namjoon said, the doctor left them saying your wish.

After two days Jungkook was discharged from the hospital, Tae spent his whole time taking care of Jungkook.

Now the younger one was giving a sponge bath to his husband "I want to take a proper bath" Jungkook said holding the hands which were traveling all over his body.

"You have stitches so let me bath you like this" Tae again started to rub the body.

"Am I burdening you?" Jungkook asked which Tae said "No".

"Then why did your eyes always teary, why can't I see you smile?"

Tae scratches his face as the tears drops fall down making the older panic "Hey, why are crying now?"

"I can't see you resting in the bed, you always do something or work out in the gym but now seeing you like this...I can't" Tae sobbed.

Jungkook signaled Tae to come to his chest "I'm okay now, soon I will walk around and tease you" he pecked younger's cheek.

"Get well soon" Tae said which Jungkook nodded "Nurse can take care of me, you go back to work"

Tae lifted his head "I took a medical leave and no nurse will take care of you like me"

"I thought of sighting a beautiful nurse but you spoiled it, Mrs.Jeon"

Tae lifted his hand to slap him but smiled at the teasing smile Jungkook is giving.

Jungkook's cheeks curved up, finally seeing the blooming smile of Tae and he let him take care of him. Tae slept, placing his head on the chairman's chest after giving medicines to him.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

How was the chapter?

Vote and comment.

See you in the next update 😉

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 2.3K 24
Where a strict doctor and a cold ceo fell in love with eachother 💜 Both are cold and strict on profession but in front of their family and friends o...
266K 12.8K 41
A story of a CEO and a restaurant owner.where Taehyung is a rude & cold person,an introvert gets married to Jungkook a clumsy & sweet boy,an exotrove...
32.3K 1.6K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
1.2M 50.7K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...