๐Œ๐„๐’๐Œ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐™๐„๐ƒ

By luhvkisses

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž? ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง?.. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ก๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.๐‡๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.๐œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ– ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐†๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ˆ๐๐ข๐จ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐‘๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.๐๐ฒ๐œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.๐‡๐ข๐ฆ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.๐๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—.๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐€/๐
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ๐Ž๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”.๐“๐จ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•.๐ฎ๐ง๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–.๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 

15 0 0
By luhvkisses

                       𝐃𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚
{4 days later}

I've been trying to heal from what just happened to me but healing takes a while,but for the past 5 days I've been trying to heal myself as fast as possible.

The first two day I cried for hours and hours,on the third day I looked at my puffy face in the mirror and decided to stop crying,and i took a bath and did basically anything to get my mind off of what happened to me.

Me and Roman have been talking about the project,and im not going to lie the first day of healing i cried my eyes out when he texted me but I tried to be as normal as possible so he didn't separate anything but i don't know how im going to do it when im in front of him.

Im not sure if i can act "normal" around him,I'm still in shock that he's the guy I've been trying to look for 10 years now and he's finally here, and i have to find out by his father raping me.

And im not going to lie seeing Roman all grown up and seeing Ivan,they look like a spitting image of each other.

I've been trying to think of way that will make me not see his father in his face and i finally got it.

His father has boring brown eyes like me,while Roman has ice blue eyes im pretty sure he gets them from his mother,his mother and my mother were best friends but when Romans parents split up we never really saw her as much as we did before.

I remember his mather just like Roman,his mother has the same Shaded blonde hair as he does and they have the same eyes and on the other hand Ivan has black hair and brown eyes.

Roman look more like his dad then anything if im being honest,but if i don't think about his dad and think of his mom im pretty sure it will get his father's image out of my head.

I've been thinking about getting a new tattoo,i have 4 tattoos,i have a moon tattoo on wrist ,and i have matching heart tattoos on my middle fingers with jade and i have a angel tattoo for Roman, and the other tattoo no one can really see.

It was my second tattoo i got semicolon tattoo behind my ear,i don't know why i got it behind my ear,i just wanted to get something special,well it's special to me,the only person who knows about it is jade and I would like to keep it that way.

I've been reading if he had been with me,for  about 30 minutes now and im all ready in love with this book,and it funny how fin in the book has the same name as jade's boyfriend,well there not really official yet but i know they will be soon.

And we both haven't talk to ivy or aria for that matter jade said archer still talks to fin sometimes but not jade and it makes me so mad that they took archer with them hes really nice and sweet but it's really always have been like that so oh well.

My phone starts ringing just as soon as the book gets good,i pick up my phone to see the name 'angel' to pop up on my phone and my heart did this weird jump thing for some reason then I answered it.

"Hey" i said not knowing what else to say.

"Hi dahlia" Roman yelled over the loud background noise.

"Where are you its so damn loud?" I asked.

I then pulled my phone away from my ear to look at the time and it was 3:30 school doesn't end till 4:00 so why is he calling me at school.

"Sorry i was walking trough the band class" Roman said.

"You sure your not in band class" i teased,playing with my dahlia necklace.

"Nope im sure of it I'll show you my schedule if i need to" he said.

"I'll remember that" i say with a little giggle.

"Soo" Roman said awkwardly.

"Yeah?"

"So why did you call me you know your not supposed to have your phone out in class" i add when he didn't answer me.

"Well jokes on you im not in class"

"Whatever,so why did you call me?" I asked laying down in my bed.

"You know you don't sound sick for someone that sick" Roman said and my heart drop for some reason.

"Well I'm feeling better now" i said.

"Right" Roman said and i already know hes rolling his eyes at me.

"So why did you call me?" I asked again for the third time.

"I was wondering if you wanted to work on the project after school" Roman said.

I don't know if im ready yet to see him I thought I was going to see him till Monday he hasn't been coming over as much, hope is going over to his dorm For some reason.

"Uh im not sure im still sick I wouldn't want to get you sick" i said trying to not sound weird.

"You said you were feeling better" Roman teased letting out a breath laugh.

"Yeah but im not 100% okay im more like 90% okay" i said bitting the inside of my cheek.

"Hm..at least your feeling better" Roman said as if he was disappointed for some reason,and it made my heart ache he wanted to spend Time with me,now i feel bad.

"Why haven't you been with hope"I asked knowing hope goes over to his dorm,and trying to change the subject.

"Uh she been coming over here,we didn't want to make to much noise for you" Roman said.

Noise? What kind of noise?.

I need to stop.

"Oh" i said playing with my dahlia necklace that is around my neck.

"Can i ask you something" Roman said and i got butterflies because im scared to what hes going to ask.

"Yeah"

"Did i do something wrong?,or something?" Roman asked and my heart only ache even more now.

"No why would you think that?" I asked.

"Because- never mind i should get back to class" Roman said.

"Oh"

"Okay" i said,i really feel bad for making him think he actually did something to me because it wasn't him that did it to me,it was his father and there not the same person,sooner or later im going to have to face him better now then later right?.

"I guess I'll talk to you later or something" Roman said.

"You know what come over after school i kind need your help anyways" i said,i need him to know he did nothing wrong to me .

"You sure?" He asked hesitant.

"positive" i said.

"Okay I'll bee there soon then" Roman said and i could hear the light in his voice agin i could tell he was smiling,and it made my heart do something weird.

"K see you soon,but be warned i look like a hot mess right now" i said knowing i don't look like a hot mess i look very put together.

Faking a smile is so much easier than explaining why you're sad.

"Im sure you look fine dahlia" Roman said,his word made me smile and feel butterflies for some reason.

"Whatever"

"Okay i got to go know before Ms Davis get someone to look for me" Roman said with a chuckle.

"K bye see you later" i said feeling inpatient,i need to see him now.

"K byee" Roman said and I hung up the phone, now that im looking at myself i kind do look like a mess, im wearing an over sized sweater and gray sweat pants.

I take off my over sized sweater and put it back in my closet and put on a white take top because i was not hot.

I decided i was going to read my book while i wait for Roman to come.

...

An hour later I heard a knock at my bedroom door and I thought it was jade but when I opened the door i saw Roman wearing the exact same thing as me.

"Hey you copied me" i said narrowing eyes at him,and he only had a shit eating grin.

"How was I supposed to know what you were wearing" Roman said coming in my room.

"Copy cat" i said closing the door to my room.

"Grate minds think alike" Roman said with a smirk on his face then his eyes fall Down to my neck where my dahlia necklace lays on my neck.

"Have i ever told you how much i liked that necklace on you"Roman said,i rolled my eyes in response.

Of course you like it on me you gave it to me for crying out loud.

"Nope but you just did" I said putting my book way while Roman took a seat on my bed.

I then walked to my desk chair and took a seat,"this his giving me deja vu" Roman said.

"Why?" I asked frowning my brows tilling my head to the side.

"Umm well it was the other way around you where on your bed and i was siting where you are and you were drunk" Roman said smiling like a fool,i know where this is going.

I just narrowed my eyes at him then looked away.

"You have tattoos?" Roman asked and I snapped my neck to look at what he's looking at i hope its not the one thats behind my ear.

"Uh yeah" i said.

"How many?" Roman asked.

"I have 4"

"Where?" He asked.

"I have one right on on my wrist" i said showing him the moon tattoo.

"What's it for?" Roman asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked frowning my brows.

"Every tattoo has a meaning" Roman said.

"Ohh"

"Well i always say jade the sun and im the moon"

"Because she has blonde hair and you have black hair?" Roman asked.

"No,it becomes no matter how dark it gets jade is always there to light it up I guess"

"And that one?" He asked pointing to the angel wings tattoo thats on my forearms.

I didn't know what to say so i just looked at my tattoo for a good 30 seconds then looked back at him.

Might as well tell him right?

"Remember how i told you i had this best friend and i haven't seen him in 10 years" i asked, and he nodded.

"Well yeah,i got it for him basically I used to call him angel because of his blue eyes and blonde hair" i said with a samall smile.

"And the other two?" Roman asked.

I then flick him off and he frowned his brows in response.

" i have a heart tattoo look" i said moving closer to him so he could see,and when we are arm to arm i show him.

"Who the other half?" Roman asked.

"Jade" i said laughing.

"And the other one?"

"Well its not really visible" i said playing with my necklace.

"Why not?"

"It's kind's special to me and the only person who knows about it is jade really" i said.

"Well she sure means a lot to you"

"Of course she doesn't she my best friend,and plus she like my sister more then anything" i said looking at him.

He meet may glance and we stayed like that.

"Lay-" Roman got cot off when jade open my door and saw me ad roaman arm to arm.

"Oh i didn't know you where here" jade said walking into my room narrowing  her eyes at me.

"Yeah got here like what 20 minutes ago" Roman said.

"Oh are you waiting for hope because she here now she in her room" jade said crossing her arms looking at me now.

She has that mom kinda stare it makes me scared sometimes.

"Oh no we are working on our projec" Roman said.

"Oh okay well me and hope are going to a party tomorrow night do you guy want to come?" Jade asked.

"Im not sure it really good for her she sick"Roman said narrowing his eyes at me.

Why is everyone looking at me like that.

"Some alcohol will make me feel 100% better" i said with a smile.

"You can be there and take care of her" jade suggested.

"Hm what do you think" Roman said.

"I think fuck yeah" i said.

"Okay gate,I'll let you guys work on whatever you guys are doing bye" jade said leaving the room.

"So lets start this project shall we" Roman said.

"We shall" i said laughing.
                                                                        ....
Bye loves💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 33.7K 50
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 1-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
34.4K 1.7K 22
๐๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’๐‹๐˜ ๐๐”๐๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ ๐€๐’ '๐…๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐’๐Ž๐‹๐€๐‚๐„' ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ, ๐๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฒ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐ž...
673K 5.8K 22
๐™ต๐š„๐™ป๐™ป ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐š–๐šž๐š๐šœ? แดแด€ส€แด‹แด‡แด… แด€s แดแด€แด›แดœส€แด‡ แด„แดœส€ส€แด‡ษดแด›สŸส แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ษขแดแด‡s แด‡แด…ษชแด›แด›ษชษดษข๐“†‰๏ธŽ
2.7K 50 17
๐€๐๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ณ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐'๐ฏ...