Ashtray/Javon 'Wanna' Walton...

By alexademies_wifeee

Hit 'Em Up 2pac 0:53 ---โ€ข--------------5:13 "Dial bitch" "I thought your ass was dead" "Yo can you tell... More

๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž!
๐€๐’๐‡๐“๐‘๐€๐˜
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐š๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐‡๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ
๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
๐‚๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ญ. ๐ˆ
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ...
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐€ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐Š๐ง๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‰๐€๐•๐Ž๐ '๐–๐€๐๐๐€' ๐–๐€๐‹๐“๐Ž๐
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‡๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐‰๐š๐๐ž๐ง
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ...
๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐”๐ฉ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค
๐Ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž
๐Ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?

๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ

1.2K 10 0
By alexademies_wifeee

𝐎𝐮𝐫𝐬(𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧)- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
Javon and I met on set for Euphoria in 2017. Ever since then him and I have been best friends. His family adores me and my family adores him. He eventually asked me after we found out that both of us have had crushes on each other since we met.

But for the past 3 months, my boyfriend, Javon, and I have kept everything between us secret. No one knew anything. Not even our families. His family knew he has a girlfriend, but they knew absolutely nothing about her.

I woke up to a phone call from Javon.

Y/n   Javon

Hello?
Hey, did I wake you?
Yea but it's fine, I should probably get up anyway.
Oh, well I need to tell you something.
Ok? What is it?
Well you know how we've been keeping everything between us secret?
Yea? Javon you're scaring me.
No no don't get scared. Everything is fine. It's just that my parents are saying they're tired of me keeping you secret and they want to meet you.
But they've already have met me?
Yea as my best friend, not my girlfriend.
Shit you're right.
Is it ok if i come over?
Yea of course, i'll unlock the front door. Just come on in.
Ok, i'll see you soon.
Drive safe please.
i will.
Ok Bye.
Bye mi amor.

I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, did my skincare, and got dressed. Just as I had finished making my bed, I heard the front door open and someone come running up the steps.

My door opened and i was met with the face of my beautiful boyfriend.

"Hi baby" he said, walking over to me to give me a hug.

"Hi" i said as i rested my head on his chest.

"Did you sleep well" he asked and i nodded in response. He mumbled a 'good' and pulled away from me.

"Do you wanna go get Starbucks, ma?" he asked. I smiled and ran down the stairs. I heard him laugh behind me. He quickly unlocked his car and drove us to Starbucks.

We got our drinks, and of course I wasn't allowed to pay. "Javon, you always pay. Let me pay for once" I protested but he shook his head.

"No can do" he said as he passed me my drink.

He pulled out of the drive thru and took a sip of his drink.

"So, what's the plan for tonight" I asked, feeling anxiety building up inside me. Calm down Y/n. It's ok.

"Well they've tried to get me to tell them anything. Like your name or if they know you. I just keep answering with 'I don't know'. It's kinda pissing them off" he said with a laugh.

"Well I mean at least I think they already like me" I said nervously. He looked over at me and shook his head.

"Ma, of course they already like you. They've known you for like 5 or 6 years now. I'm pretty sure they like you more than they like me at this point" he said with a smile. God he has cutest smile.

I nodded and took another sip of my drink. He held his hand out for me to take, so I did. He brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed my hand. He usually does that when he can tell I'm nervous.

"You have nothing to worry about, ok" he said, not letting go of my hand. I nodded and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

—Time Skip—
I sat in my room getting ready for dinner at Javon's. Him and I had come up with a plan and i was actually more excited than nervous.
I put on my favorite outfit.

(Obviously you can change it if you want)
I did my hair and makeup. As I was putting on mascara, I got a FaceTime call from Jayla.

Y/n Jayla

Hey bae!!
Hey Jayla
So Javon's girlfriend is coming over tonight

I quickly pretended to be disappointed.

Oh. His girlfriend.
Yea I'm sorry. We both know that it should be you

Oh Jayla, if you only knew.

It's alright, as long as Wanna is happy, I'm happy.
You sure you're good?
Yea yea I'm fine
Anyways, why are you so dressed up?
Oh I have this family dinner tonight with my parents and my brothers and sister.
Oh cool. Where at?
Uh I think my sister's house?
Oh cool. Have fun. I'll let you know how dinner with Javon's girlfriend goes.
Ok cool. Bye Jbae!
Bye babe!!

Jayla hung up and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. My phone dinged and I saw it was a text from Javon.

  Wanna💗

omw ma, i'll be there in 20<3

ok, i'll be waiting.
text me when you're here
drive safe<3
read at 6:28 pm

I sprayed on my perfume and walked downstairs and sat on my couch. I was scrolling through Instagram when Javon texted me that he was here.

I walked out side to see him climbing out of the car to come greet me.

"Hi baby! You look beautiful" he said pulling me in for a kiss. We pulled away and he gave me a hug. "God you smell so good" he said, leading me to the car. This boy really knows how to make me blush.

He opened the door for me. He's such a gentleman. He closed the door after watching me buckle up and ran around the front of the car. He got in and we drove off.

"So, how are you feeling" he asked me as he was pulling out of my drive way. "Honestly, I'm super excited" I said, smiling at him.

"That's good I'm glad" he said, smiling back at me.

"Jayla called me while I was getting ready. She was complaining about how it should be me that's dating you not some other girl" I said with a small laugh.

"She's in for a real surprise" he said, laughing with me.

"I did my best to act all disappointed and shit. and then she's like 'why are you all dressed up' and I had to come up with a lie right then and there" I said as I watched Javon move his hand from the wheel to my thigh. Butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"Did you turn off your location on everything so they can't see it" he asked and I nodded. "Did you" I asked and he nodded.

—Time skip—

We pulled up to the Walton's house. I took a deep breath and turned towards Javon.

"You have nothing to worry about, baby. I promise" he said. I nodded. He pulled me in and kissed my head. He rested his forehead against mine and took a deep breath.

"I need to tell you something" he said, nervously. I nodded, telling him to go on.

"I know we've only been dating for a few months but i've felt this way for 4 years. I realized on the day you were at my house and teaching Daelo how to swim" he said, taking my hand in his.

"Spit it out Wanna" I said with a smile. He chuckled and took another deep breath.

"Y/n, I love you. I love you much that I can't even put into words. You're the first thing I think of in the morning and the last thing I think about before I fall asleep. And you're the only thing I dream about. I'm sorry it took me so long to say it" he said, looking into my eyes.

"I love you, javon" I said smiling. I put my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. It was slow and full of love.

After a few seconds he pulled away and chuckled. He quickly got out and opened my door for me.

"You know I can open my own door" I said, getting out of his car.

"Nope. You're my passenger princess so I will treat you like one" he said. I giggled and grabbed his hand.

We walked up to the door and he slowly opened it, keeping me behind him and hiding me from his family. It was easy due to our 9 inch height difference.

"Mom, Dad, Jayla, Jaden, and Daelo, meet my girlfriend, Y/n" he said and I stepped out from behind him.

His family stayed silent for a few second, all with small smiles on their faces. Wanna and I shared a small glance. 

"Hi Mr and Mrs Walton it's nice to meet you! I've heard so much about all of you. So much that I feel like i've known you forever" I said with a giant smile on my face.

Jayla started squealing and hugged me yelling "Why didn't you tell me". Jess came over and joined me and Jayla in our hug.

Javons dad and brothers started asking him all kinds of questions before Javon spoke up.

"Guys, give her some space. She no has idea who you guys are. Let her breath" he said with a laugh. The rest of his family all laughed.

They all started bombarding us with questions before Jess led us to the table for dinner. Javon grabbed my hand and whispered "Told you that there was nothing to worry about" in my ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 174 26
Every chapter is a different scenario or just short stories, I take suggestions so don't shy to leave a comment:)
89.7K 1K 25
DISCONTINUED!!! Javon and y/n are now a 16 year old couple, which I guess you could call famous. Their relationship is what you would call perfect. S...
52.5K 278 20
IN THIS STORY YOU ARE Y/N AND YOU AND ASHTRAY ARE 17. โš ๏ธThis story will include drugs, sexual references, swearing, blood/ killing and violence, abus...
557K 5.2K 111
just some cute, adorable, fluff imagines of our favorite drug dealer and Javon walton๐Ÿƒ there will be kissing and some making out but I won't do SMUT...