Little Sanchez // USWNT

By uswnts_fav2021

{COMPLETE} Ainsley Sanchez is the 18 year old younger sister of USWNT and NWSL star Ashley Sanchez. The two h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 39

1.2K 33 8
By uswnts_fav2021

Ainsley's POV

Returning to reality really sucked, because the next morning we were up at the fucking ass crack of dawn to make it to practice. 

I went back to my usual snarky comments to her, and she went back to rolling her eyes. 

I wanted to stop, I wanted to really give us a try in front of other people, but we hadn't even talked much after we had that conversation at the wedding. 

It felt like it almost never happened. 

We traveled to Louisville for our next game in the middle of the week. I roomed with Ash. Somehow we always had a party in our room when I tried to sleep. The night before game day, I was so nervous that I got ready for bed at 9:30, and I thought I got away without a bunch of people coming, but I didn't. Tara lead a group of girls into the room after Ashley unlocked the door. I noticed Trinity wasn't with them for once. 

"Ashley, can I kick your sister out? She looks boring." Tara said. 

"Thanks asshole." 

"Just go to my room. Trinity's in there." 

I scoffed, trying to hold our cover. 

Then I realized maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

"Fine. I'll go. But if I fall asleep there don't try to wake me up." 

I grabbed my pillow, put on a sweatshirt and walked down the hall to her room. 

When I knocked on the door, I heard her get up while asking; "Who is it?"

"It's me." 

"Who's me?" 

"You bitch." 

"Hi Ainsley." She opened the door a crack. "What are you doing here?" She asked in a whisper this time. 

"I'm here to fuck you." 

"Why are you really here?" 

"Ash has people in the room and I don't feel like dealing with it." 

"Come in." She sighed, opening the door so I could slip through. 

"Why are you being so secretive?" 

"I don't wanna get caught." 

"Who's around??" 

"You never know who's walking down the hallway."

"Fair, but you're being fucking irrational. We're teammates. Teammates hang out, it's normal." 

"Not for us." 

"Teammates with benefits, they call us." I laughed. 

"Will you please?" 

"Will I please what? Kiss you?" I smirked as I put my arms around her neck and kissed her. 

"I was gonna tell you to stop, but I don't want to say that now." She laughed before I reached for the light switch.

---------- 

Ashley's POV

I had texted Ainsley over and over again, but she hadn't answered, so I figured she was asleep. I texted Trinity to ask, but she didn't answer wither, again, I assumed she was asleep. 

Ainsley is a nightmare to wake up, so I followed Tara back to her room with a few other teammates who'd left stuff in Trin and Tara's room. 

"Ugh. I can't get the door open." Sighed Tara after trying to scan the key a million times. 

"Let me try." Marissa Sheva said, taking the key from Tara. She tried they key a million times, but she couldn't get it to work either. 

"Should we bang on the door until they wake up?" 

"That's a terrible idea." I said. 

"I got it." Marissa took the key and tried picking the lock on the door. "This is a little something Ainsley taught me yesterday." 

"What???" I asked. "My sister's breaking into hotel rooms?" 

"I guess." She jiggled the lock and the door opened a little bit, and Tara unlatched the metal latch near the top of the door. 

Then we all stepped in, only to end up with 6 screaming teammates. My hand flew to cover my eyes and I turned to walk out of the room, only to run right into the door. 

"It's not what-" Ainsley started to say, but I cut her off, turning to look at them. 

"It's the night before game night, for heavens sake! No self respect much?" I yelled. I was frustrated. Not with them, but with myself. 

"I can not fucking believe this happened again Ashley!" My sister yelled. 

"AGAIN?" Everyone else in the room questioned in unison. 

"Yes, again." Ainsley and I both said together as we both slapped our foreheads at the same time. 

Everyone was silent, just staring at each other for what couldn't have been more than a few seconds, but they felt long, like minutes. The four of us by the door just stared at the two sitting up in the bed, blanket pulled up so we could only see their faces. 

"So, uh, how much did you see?" Ainsley asked, squeezing her eyes shut. 

"Uhhh...." Marissa trailed off. 

"We're all lucky you're movie star hot." Tara winced. 

"We're just gonna-" I pointed to the door and whipped it open so fast I almost hit Tara. We all filed out quickly and stood in the hallway in silence for a good 30 seconds. 

"Didn't know your sister was..." Tara trailed off.

"I thought they hated each other." Marissa said. 

"I thought so too, until a few days ago." I sighed, tucking my hair behind my ear. 

"We're gonna go." Marissa said, and she left with her roommate, Sam. 

I stepped up to the door and pressed my ear to it, listening to their conversation. 

"What did you mean with 'again?'" Trinity asked. 

"It was back in high school, something I'd like to ignore every happened." Is what I thought Ainsley said but it was so muffled I could barely tell. 

There was some movement but silence from the two. 

"Okay, um, well..." Ainsley trailed off. "I'm gonna go. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow." 

I stepped away from the door and leaned against the wall next to Tara. Ainsley stepped out, not picking her head up. I don't know if she didn't notice us or just tried to ignore us, but I grabbed her arm. 

"I can't believe you." I sighed. 

"It's your fault for breaking in!" 

"Well it's your fault for-" 

"Goodnight." Tara said, halfway in her door as if contemplating whether to say anything.  

"Night Tara." I said. Then I whispered to my sister; "Say goodnight." 

"Goodnight T." 

I heard the door close behind us as I dragged Ainsley down the hall to our room, not letting go of her arm. 

"You're fucked Ainsley." 

"In more ways than just one?" She teased. 

"Go take a fucking shower." I shoved her into our room and directed her to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. 

----------

Ainsley's POV

I stayed in the shower for a long time hoping Ash would have fallen asleep by the time I got out. I took a deep breath before stepping out, my towel wrapped around me since I had no clean clothes. 

"That was one long shower." She said when I stepped out. 

I sighed a heavy, defeated sigh. 

"What's your issue here?" I asked, grabbing clothes from my half of the dresser. 

"I always thought you were a level headed individual." 

"Oh don't get me started on that shit Ashley." I walked into the bathroom, and she stood outside the door so we could fight while I got changed. 

"And so you're out there being careless the night before a game, one you know you're going to play in. So why be like this?" 

"Be like what? I don't see any problem with it really, I have control over my own life and whatever. You're completely blowing this out of proportion." 

"I am not." 

"Yes you are bitch." 

"Listen to me, Ainsley. Listen. I'm trying to help you here. You're young and making mistakes, and this is me trying to-" 

"I see this as one of two things, Ashley." I said, swinging the door open and coming face to face with her. "Either you're trying to completely control my life for whatever stupid fucking reason you may have, or you're JEALOUS." 

"Jealous??" 

"Jealous. You've always been jealous of my ability to get whoever I want, when I fucking want them because as Tara said, I'm 'movie star hot.' I don't know your issue, people always say we look alike. You forget about the heads you turn. Why are you jealous??" 

She was quiet, and she stared at her feet covered by hot pink socks that were scrunched at her ankle. I followed her eyes down, and I looked up at her face. Half of her blonde hair fell over her left shoulder, but the other half behind her right. She was chewing down on her lip, and her eyes were down so I couldn't see them. I watched as she uncovered her sleeved hand and ran her fingers through her hair. 

I just studied my sister, because I felt bad. I think I made her feel bad. I think the argument is over, and we both know it. Short lived, the argument will end silently with us both going to bed, no apologies. It ends when one of us has the courage to walk away and go to bed. 

She looked up, and I met her gaze for a second before being the first to walk away. 

I plugged in my phone and got under my covers. I heard her do the same, and I laid there for a while, unable to sleep. 

I heard Ash get out of bed, and I thought she was going to the bathroom. But instead, she waked over to the side of my bed, and bent down. 

"I hate fighting with you. It's stupid. I'm sorry. I love you." She whispered. She kissed the top of my head, and I sat up, wrapping my arms around her neck. 

"I'm sorry too." I whispered. 

"I didn't mean to wake you up." 

"I wasn't asleep, are you kidding me?" 

We both laughed, but I clung to her. 

"I love you too." I whispered. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 181 16
Raelynn McBride lives an interesting double life, and only 3 people in the whole world know - her best friend, her little sister, and her ex.
49.3K 601 41
Charlotte williamson. leah williamsons little sister can the 16year old become one of the best also started ages ago probably won't finish it
144K 3K 43
15 year old Sophia Richardson finally has the chance to see the national team play when they arrive for a friendly in her home state. A surprise oppo...
171K 4K 46
17 years years ago Ali Krieger gave birth to a young girl named Y/n. For 5 years she was the light of the Uswnt but when Y/n gets lost and ends up in...