Illusion | Taekook βœ”οΈ

By amy_149

βœ… COMPLETED βœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pai... More

Author's Note
Character Introduction
1. Choice Is An Illusion
2. Choice Is A Truth
3. Kindness Or Stupidity
4. Privileged And Unprivileged
5. Unexpected Changes
6. Endless Maze
7. Self Doubt
8. First Gift
9. Souvenir Of The Darkness
10. Purity
11. Wrong And Right Is Illusion
12. Luck
13. Bed Business
14. There For You
15. Exploring Past
16. Helpless
17. The Answer
18. Intimate Moment
19. Legacy
20. Taking Stand
21. Life's Purpose
22. Last Day
23. First Day In Office
24. Home
25. Calm After The Storm
26. A Normal Day
27. Withdrawal
28. Drunk Dazed
29. The Wedding
30. Pre-Reception
31. Reception
32. A Drink
33. Honey Moon
34. Back To Routine
35. Traitor
37. More Like Home
38. An Offer
39. Shawn's Annual Business Gala
40. Son In-Law Home Coming
41. First Breakfast
42. Doomed Celebration (l)
43. Doomed Celebration (ll)
44. The Moment Of Truth
45. The Moment Of Realization
46. The Moment Of Helplessness
47. Den Of Dragon
48. A Story Untold
49. Eyes On You
50. Goodbye
51. Knocking Some Sense
52. Regret
53. Moving Forward
54. Self Crises
55. Repentance
56. Perfect Face
57. Kindness Isn't Dead
58. Doomed From The Start
59. Map Of Life
60. Inauguration (D-day)-I
61. Inauguration (D-day) II
62. Crumbs Of Past-I
63. Crumbs Of The Past II
64. Aftermath
65. Normal Family Dinner
66. Life Goes On
67. Broken
68. A Chance
69. Love Me Again
70. Epilogue
71. Special Episode (Namjin)
Yoonmin SpinOff Announcement
New Book Release

36. Executing Plan

802 44 55
By amy_149

Kim Taehyung

Right now I was seated on the opposite side of both Jungkook and Jung Hoseok, as they were talking on the proposal and the way out I suggested.

I am positive that this will work and Jungkook will sign that deal. Given that the deal is so important for my husband to secure his position in the company, I would back him up in this endeavor.

"Mr. Jung, Taehyung will be working with me until this matter is resolved, so I hope your department can manage without him."

"Yes, sir it is no problem, my team can manage." Mr. Jung said.

"You may go now Mr. Jung and proceed with it." Jungkook said.

"Good Evening." Mr. Jung bowed and left.

"Hyung can I escort him, I need to inform him about my report that was due." I asked and he nodded.

I ran in order to catch him in time. "Mr. Jung, I have submitted my report to Ms. Lee about the previous task. I have no pending work."

"I appreciate Taehyung."

"Thankyou Mr. Jung. Can I accompany you to department, I need my things."

He nodded his head and I tagged along. "Also, Congratulations on your wedding Mr. Kim or perhaps I should call you Mr. Jeon now onwards."

I smiled at his remark, "Thankyou Mr. Jung."

"If I am not wrong then you are the one who suggested this wayout to Mr. Jeon?" he said.

"Yes, he is now my husband and it is my duty to help him in difficult times. I hope Mr. Jung he gets out of this situation."

"Well, it is so great of you to help him. I appreciate that you know your duties as a husband too. Well, I hope you will not forgetting your other duties." he smirked.

"I am aware Mr. Jung, I will never let anything overshadow my true purpose." I smiled.

"It is good to hear. See you around Mr. Jeon." he said smiling and making his way to his office.

-----------------------------------------------

When I came back Jungkook was talking to someone over his phone. He sounded very upset and tired. "Who was it hyung?" I asked when he placed his mobile down.

"It was dad. He knows we are back. So he was asking if we will be coming home tonight." Jungkook sighed.

"Oh...."

"You must be tired. You should go home Taehyung." he said.

"No hyung. How can I rest while you are stressing here. Besides we will go to Jeon Mansion together. What would I do there without you?"

"Oh Taehyung...." he extended his hand, I held it in, going to him as he made me sit on his thigh. "You don't have to suffer because of me. It is my duty to make you feel relax."

"I am relax as long as I know I am around you Hyung and you are fulfilling your duty don't worry." I leaned and kissed him softly to tell him how great he was doing for me.

I pulled back looking in his eyes, "I love you and I believe in you, you will be the best CEO."

"I love you too and thank you for beliving in me my love." he said slipping his hands through my shirt. I know where he was heading now. But he needs every second to work on it and I won't let him distract himself even if its me.

I cleared my throat bring him back from the trance, "Now, if you love me then pay attention to this and secure this deal and then you can have me." I whispered the last part seductively near his ear kissing his ear lobe softly and he chuckled.

----------------------------------------------

Lee Felix

I just came back an hour ago from Japan. I had to accompany Mr. Min to a meeting there. It was tiring and hectic being there and coming back to Korea with 24 hours. I took a bath and relaxed myself. I switched on my phone to see missed calls from Hyunjin and some texts asking me where I was.

When I came back home. I suspected that he was here. Due to the smell of his cologne lingering in the air but I brushed it off because I don't want to have casual sex with him not anymore. It is costing my heart a high loss.

On the top of that what he said at the reception was enough to know that how he sees me. A toy or a whore. Well, this happens when you try to give an understanding to other person, they start to think low of you. That's what happens when you follow others wishes they start to take you for granted and you lose your value in their eyes.

I was immersed in my thoughts sipping on wine standing by my kitchen counter. When I heard the beep of main door going off followed by attempt to open it. But it was locked from inside. My heart started to beat fast because I knew it was Hyunjin because only he knows my pin.

"Open it Felix... I know you are inside."

"Why are you here Hyun, I have nothing to talk to you." There was a little hope budding inside me that maybe he was here to apologize to me, for what he said that day.

The other part of me didn't want to think like that. Why would he apologize to me, because you apologize to those who mean something to you. I was clearly just a bed friend for him or maybe a whore.

"Open it before I break it down." he banged hard. By his voice, I know by now he is not here to apologize.

I opened the door and he barged in, huffing badly from all of the banging earlier.

"Why are you here? I thought I made it clear that day." I folded my arms on my chest.

"I didn't know you would stoop this low to get back on me Felix. Is that what you wanted all along? Are you happy now? After using me."

My eyes grew wider. Whatever he was saying it was foreign language for me. I used him?

"What?"

"Don't act innocent now. Did Min Yoongi asked you to do this? Was it a plan all along to lure me. You should be ashamed Felix for doing this."

"What did I do to you Hyunjin, its you who humiliated me that day. Labeling me a whore."

"Oh.... So that's why you pulled this ridiculous move, giving me a low blow, to take revenge." He chuckled bitterly.

"I did what? Will you tell me for God sake." I said and seconds later he flashed his mobile screen.

My mouth fell open, it was pictures of me and him kissing and doing intimate things. From the bar we went almost a month ago. It was our first date outside of bed since we met.

" I trusted you that day Felix, you said your wanted to go out with me and do some normal stuff. Was that your purpose? Tell me Felix. Was it for taking pictures and then using them against me and today you sent these to Jungkook." now his eyes were getting teary.

"Hyunjin I didn't take them. How can I when I was with you? How can I click them."

"Maybe it was your plan, I don't know." he let his body sit in the couch. He seem too shaken. But I never did it. Why would I? Given that now I have blooming feelings in my heart for him.

"I didn't do it? Why would I risk something like that. There is my face too on it. The way it will impact you, it will impact me the same or maybe more you don't know dangerous Min is. Jeon is your friend he might forgive you. But Min isn't my friend."

"Then who did this? I don't have any other enemy."

"You see me as your enemy now? Hyunjin what has happened to you. I would never try to hurt you. Even if we don't have any feelings between us. I won't give you a low blow. I am a man of dignity. Maybe it's not your enemy vut Jeon's." not that he will trust me.

"I don't know. After seeing this Jungkook thinks I am the reason. I am a traitor and I told you detail of that Shawn things that's why Min got the deal again." he sighed.

I thought on his words, repeating them in my mind, making sense of them. I am not a business advisor like him. So, I don't know the specifics of business dealings in such a detail. But his words made sense to me.

"I don't know about it because I don't know why that deal was signed. They sign deal with us every year then why there is fuss?"

He raised his head looking at me knitting his eyebrows, "So you don't know anything?" I shook my head.

He sighed, "This year Jungkook offered them a proposal with some new things and profit details but still Min Yoongi secured the deal because someone gave him tip of Jungkook's proposal already. With these pictures he thinks I am the traitor, given no one knew that proposal details except me and him. He didn't even listen to me after these pictures and fired me." he sighed.

"He thinks I broke his trust. He told me not to show my face to him. I thought it was you who sent pictures." Hyunjin started to cry.

I went to him sitting by his side, "I didn't do it Hyunjin believe me. I get nothing out of it. I don't even know about the specifics of that deal. It's between Shawns, Min and Finance department. Then how would I know the right timing to send these pictures. It is someone else. Maybe someone from your company who wants you gone by Jungkook's side. They might be following you to get something on you and with this deal they found a reason and used pictures along with it. If it was someone from our company then Min would've got the pictures too. But that's not the case. It's only Jungkook who got pictures." I presented the reason to help him think straight.

He looked at me with tears,"He thinks I betrayed him. He didn't even glanced back years of our friendship." he broke down hiding face in his palms and my heart felt weak seeing him like this.

"I am sorry Hyunjin, it happened to you." I pulled him to my chest patting his hair as he sniffled badly.

Although he was harsh towards me that day and his word left brutal marks on my soul. I may have cried whole night clutching on to my heart but I don't have a heart to push away him even if hurt me bad. Right now he needs me so I'll be here.

---------------------------------------------

I don't know, whom I should feel bad about... It's so confusing 🤣🤣🤧

Love from my side 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 30.4K 49
Where Taehyung and Jungkook were once close but business tore them apart leading them to become enemies today. Their companies were at risk so the bo...
24.4K 1.3K 60
(α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...
141K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
152K 7.9K 68
{Completed} A story that revolves around hidden secrets behind those cameras. How long will they hide, the Demeanour will slip and people around the...