Contractual ๐Ÿ“„โค๏ธ

By MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Our Time

42

4.3K 231 167
By MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
Sunday is the happiest day in Taekook's life, they can do whatever they want mostly to stay at home doing some random things together, today is also like that they're together but Jungkook was working on the laptop sitting at the corner of bed which is not likable by Tae who resting on the headboard of bed.

They planned to spend their time at the gym today. Tae was not a fan of gyms but it was Jungkook's idea so he agreed to accompany him. They got ready in the gym outfit Tae wearing a Camisole top with Jungkook's loose pants, Jungkook in a thin T-shirt matching with pants.

Their outfit, Imagine Tae with sweatpants

"Is it completed?" Tae whined tapping Jungkook's shoulder with his foot.

"Few minutes Tae" Jungkook seriously tapped the laptop keys.

Tae watched some random videos on the phone, again his eyes fell on his husband who is still working busily, he placed his legs on the older lap then teasing him with his toes. 

Jungkook groped his foot "Keep quiet for a few minutes"

But Tae being himself again disturbed tracing his big toe finger on the sharp chin in a sensual way.

Jungkook tightly held the foot glaring Tae who smiled sheepishly and tried to pull his leg acting like an angry bird but older groped it kissing the foot before placing it on his lap and massaging it "Be a good boy, it's almost over" Jungkook said, pecking the toe. 

Tae shyly looked down, he didn't make any disturbance after that rather he was admiring his husband, smiling to himself.

Jungkook completed his work, they occupied the gym room, Jungkook doing a workout one by one but Tae just counted the numbers of how many times his husband can do a certain machine.

"Hahaha You got tired?" Tae mocked the older one who always blabber about his energy in the gym. 

"You want to reduce belly fat right? Then do it, come on come on take twenty squats"

"What? noooo" Tae tried to escape the room but Jungkook lifted him on his shoulder, walked inside the gym room and put him down.

"Let's do it" Jungkook started to do squats, Tae uninterestedly followed him but could not stand more than eight, he somehow completed it.

"Next fifteen push-ups" Jungkook immediately started doing the push-ups, making the younger one freeze "Are you really human?"

"We can discuss about my humanity later, get up" Jungkook instructed like a professional trainer.

Tae worn out by the exercise, he laid spreading his hands and legs like a starfish.

"Tae get up, watch me and do it" Jungkook did a mountain climbing exercise "Twenty times"

Tae's eyes divided more and immediately decided to run out but Jungkook caught him by his waist "Noooo leave me" he threw his legs in the air, slapping Jungkook's hold on him.

Jungkook continued his exercise, leaving Tae beside him and eyeing to follow him but Tae sat above him which didn't have any effect on older one, he just did push-ups having Tae above him.

"Wow, did you eat some magical food behind me?" Tae pressed the biceps surprisingly.

Jungkook turned himself, making the younger jerk but he held him to sit on his abs comfortably "You wanted to reduce your belly fat, remember"

"You said you like my belly so it's okay, I am not exercising anymore" Tae folded his hand against his chest, eyeing down his man.

"I was searching for a person who is determined to do exercise and reduce the fat" Jungkook said, holding the waist of a younger.

"I thought it's some spicy type of exercise" Tae  bit his lips.

"Ohh I see, can Mrs.Jeon explain what spicy type of experience you expected?"

Tae leaned down,fully laying on Jungkook "You know, a passionate kiss can burn calories"

Jungkook bit the nose of his wife and slowly placed him on the floor then he hovered over him, crashing his lips to inviting one, he went with a smooth gentle kiss, sandwiching Taehyung lips with his own and sucked slowly then pulling his tongue out to reach Tae's and entwined them together.

Tae pulled Jungkook closer to his body, his eye lashes touched his husband's lashes, he  fluttered them like butterfly wings, Jungkook followed his actions, it made both of them blush and felt a deep liking towards one another.

Jungkook hand moved inside the camisole pressing the softies, He tugged down the bra, fondling the globes increasing the arousal.

Tae constantly moves under him and moans at the touch on the sensitive area, he clenches his thighs together knowing the liquid flowing down which results from his husband's skillful work. His top's spaghetti sleeve fell down giving more access to the man who is busy kissing him while the hand is doing his own work under the cloth.

The chairman had enough pleasure in massaging the breast, he crashed Tae to him by clutching the hips and took the tummy skin on his palm "It seems like kissing isn't working on reducing the belly, it feels the same" Jungkook said in a low husky voice while kissing the earlobe.

"How about doing something else to burn it?" Jungkook pushed his hips forward hitting their lower together and widened his eyes feeling the wetness, he looked at Tae's embarrassed face.

"You're wet just by my hand and lips which didn't even touch your lower yet" Jungkook bit his lower lip and smirked at his effect on Tae.

"Huhh leave me" Tae hid his face, got offended by Jungkook's constant teasing of him wetting himself just by his little touches.

Tae pushed him down using his full energy and sat above his thighs "Let me show you how much I had an effect on you" He started to grind making the older groan.

Jungkook held the hips which was moving nonstop above his diçk, he felt his tip was getting hard and swelling "Ahh Taeah aghh" his unsteady moans encouraged the younger to rub more until Jungkook gave up and released.

They both breathed heavily, Tae tilted his head back showing his neck fully, Jungkook laid on the floor tiredly "I wish the clothes to disappear" Jungkook said rubbing Tae's pants, hating it. Tae hit his chest before laying there, snuggling to his husband.

After a few minutes of comforting themselves, Jungkook popped his head out of the doors, looked around, analyzed the area, then came back to the room and lifted Tae in his arm.They both reached their room safely without getting caught by others.
---------

Tae wide awake, still laying on the older's chest, tracing his finger on the sleeping man's jawline, neck and chest "It's been one year since we met, do you remember how cool you're back then, sliding down the coolers down to your nose and said Jeon Jungkook" Tae mimicked him and pecked the chest, giggling.

Yeah, they met last year on this same day and Tomorrow is Taehyung's birthday. He was not a person to celebrate it or get excited for birthdays but he has Jungkook with him so it makes him get excited and feels special about this year.

The alarm rang in the silent room "Tae, turn it off" Jungkook said in a sleepy voice releasing the younger one from his hold as he knew Tae would wake up by the alarm.

Tae went to shower and continued to spend his day as usual after visiting the temple with Jungkook.

At night, Jungkook took Tae out for birthday shopping. They parked the car in the parking lot and started to walk on the busy street "One saree is enough for you?" Jungkook asked the same question for the third time and Tae replied it's enough for him.

"Yeah now shut up and buy me a pani puri" Tae dragged him towards the street vendors.

"I don't think they'll accept the card, let's go to the restaurant" Jungkook pulled him.

"I have, bro, two plates of pani puri" Tae instructed how he wanted his special type of puri to be prepared to the vendor.

"You don't even have a wallet, it's in the car" Jungkook reminded him.

Tae devoured the two plates and ordered another one, Jungkook taken back by how Tae felt so happy just by eating the pani puri.

"You want?" Tae asked, lift the puri towards the older, "It's unhygienic"

"Yeah yeah you got fifty more years to live by avoiding chat items" Tae twisted his lips enjoying the puri and Jungkook fondly looked at him holding the bags.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows as Tae looked around when the seller asked money "Stand in front of me" older confusingly followed what was told and widen his eyes when his wife pulled the saree pleat little down along with a blouse and took money from inside his bra, gave it to the seller after rubbing it clean against his pallu.

"You have a locker inside there or what?" Jungkook eyed the bosom. Tae winked at him "It's safer there than any wallet in the case of busy and rush areas" The older one shook head smiling at Tae's weirdness.

Out of nowhere the rain poured, the couple ran to their car protecting themselves with the paper bag. Jungkook started the car, wanting to reach the home soon but he couldn't drive in heavy rain so he parked the car in a secluded area.

"This rain spoiled our date" Tae said, dusting away the water drops from his dress "But I think it made the day more special" Jungkook said in a husky voice.

Tae looked up and immediately knew what was going on his husband's mind just by looking at the seductive eyes. Jungkook moved close to him, taking the younger one on his lap.

"We're drenched, don't do anything" Tae mumbled, his inner veins felt hot just by the gaze Jungkook was giving now.

"Our denched self just made me want to have you more" Jungkook pulled the younger one closer to him, sanking his face in the cleavage valley. Tae threw his head back and moaned.

"Let's get back" Jungkook said, they moved to the back seat with Tae seated on Jungkook's lap sideways and with the older devouring Tae.

Jungkook's hand rubbing up and down on the knee, gradually lifting the saree as it puddles around the waist so he can have access between the legs.

The accountant's mind fogged at the skillful play of his husband, he lost himself in the pleasure he was receiving. He didn't voice out but his inner voice only screamed more, it clearly showed by his action.

Jungkook kissed his jawline followed by his cheeks and lips, his finger followed his way to the most pleasurable place and pinched it, yearning a loud moan from his wife.

He took every step slowly analyzing if Tae had any kind of discomfort in his face and continued when he saw his wife was enjoying and immersed in the feeling of what he was giving.

Tae is totally caged under the older's magic, the water droplets around them made him cold but the warm lips on him suppressed the coldness.

Tae likes it wholeheartedly and he lost his sanity when he felt finger on his clítoris without knowing he let out a loud moan in a silent atmosphere. That place is hidden and sensitive, for the first time it is being touched directly, sending the shivers to his veins.

Jungkook looked at Tae whose eyes were partly while he was biting the lower lips, his face has a drop of rain, the chairman didn't find any disliking in it so he pushed his middle finger deep inside and watched Tae wince in pain.

"Ahh Jungkook.." Tae clutched the elder's shoulder while hugging him tightly.

"Ohh Jungkook? I like it, scream my name more" Jungkook smirked, he just found the most interesting thing to tease his wife.

Jungkook kissed Tae's neck, making him relax and he entered the index finger while his other hand stripped the blouse and bra pushing his face into it, decorating the flesh with his artwork.

Tae could feel the stretch and two fingers scissoring his insides, he was flinching whenever he felt a hit on his spot and a few drops of tears fell down on cheeks which Jungkook kissed away.

Jungkook played in the hotness of Tae, rubbing the corners and accepting the tightness and the heat. He pushed the two fingers deep inside making Tae squirm and his free fingers rubbing the folds.

Younger moans felt like music to Jungkook and he wanted to make his wife feel good. Jungkook whines against the nips he was biting, it feels so good to be with Tae.

Tae's pu$$y became swelling red, he gripped his palm on Jungkook's nape pulling him closer to his chest, liking the new sensation. His thigh is shaking, he spreads his legs wide open to give more access to his husband who is ruining his g-spot.

The rain pouring sounds mixed with their moans and gasps, raising the temperature to the next level.

"Ahhh I can't arghhh Jungkook" Tae came on the fingers moaning loudly and threw himself on Jungkook's body, completely exhausted. 

Jungkook fell back on the seat taking Tae above him to his chest, he kissed the younger forehead and rubbed his back gently until he went deep slumber then he slowly took tissues from his car rack without disturbing the sleeping angel and wiped the transparent fluid then covered themselves with discarded saree.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

@kookie_sugar_tae you wanted a car romance so here it is.

Sorry for delaying the Oneshots, I don't have time and my free occupied by contractual planning so I will try to update the oneshot.

How was the chapter?

Vote and comment.

See you in the next update 😉

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.7K 35
Jeongukk and Taehyungi are finally married. Let's see how their journey goes. The story of an newly married couple from the day after their wedding. ...
5.7K 344 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
58K 1.6K 7
it is just a simple arrange marriage . after that how they become love each other is the story ..... Waring!!!! Smut!!! Boy*boy Mpreg IAM not good a...
155K 6K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...