Jaan-E-Mann.

By Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 58

3.6K 402 48
By Anjanaa31

It was after two days when Arnav was getting his packing done to go back to Darjeeling.

Suddenly the maid came there and informed them that Payal has got into labor pain. Arnav and Kushi went out to see Payal was crying in Aakash's arms who was carrying her to the car.

The whole family followed them in their car. Soon she got admitted in hospital. Payal's parents also came there as soon as they were informed. Savitha though was jealous of Kushi, she cannot ignore the fact that Kushi is elder Daughter-in-law of that house. She still didn't like her much.

After few hours of pain and cries..... The little princess of Raizada Empire took birth wailing her lungs out.

Doctor came out of the operation theatre smiling and said that Payal has given birth to a baby girl. Aakash hugged his mother and Badi maa....

Aakash - Mumma it's a girl....

NK and Arnav congratulated him and shook hands with him. Soon the baby was brought out all cleaned up and wrapped in a cloth. She was so tiny and pink that everyone thought that she is a doll..... After so many years their family is seeing a new born baby and everyone was in awe looking at their beautiful princess.

Aakash had tears when he held his girl in his arms. NK clicked his picture with his daughter.

Soon they bought Payal out of the theatre who was unconscious. They took her to ward and settled her there.

Kushi who looked at the baby got remembered of her delivery when Aarav was born. How much lucky this little girl is ? There are so many people to celebrate her when she is born.....

Arnav who was observing her wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

Arnav - Got remembered of your delivery ?

Kushi nodded her head smiling - How much you cried that day.....

Arnav rolled his eyes - Come on.... You were lying there in labor pain. How can I not cry yaar ?

Kushi pulled his cheek - Awe.... So sweet of you Arnav ji. And can you take me to shopping ?

Arnav frowned - Why ?

Kushi - I wanna purchase something for baby..... My first gift for her.

Arnav - Let's go.

Informing Aarti that they will be back in few hours Arnav, Kushi and Aarav went out for shopping.

Kushi bought a new dress with gloves and socks for the baby. Though Aakash has arranged few things that would be needed when Baby was born, She saw that there was no baby crib in home for baby. Elders had said that they shouldn't buy crib before baby is born for some reasons. So she shopped one bedside bassinet for the little one.

Arnav - That's all of your shopping ?

Kushi - Right now Iam blank.... I will decide what should I gift her later.

Arnav chuckled - Ok.

They went back to hospital. As they entered everyone sighed.

Anjali - Chote where were you both ?

Arnav - Just went out for shopping. When did you came ?

Anjali - We came long back.

Aarti went near Kushi - Kushi, Payal woke up and asked for you. Come fast....

Kushi frowned but went inside.

Payal and Aakash smiled at her.

Kushi went and hugged her - Congratulations Payal.

Payal - Where have you been ?

Kushi - I was out for shopping.

Payal - Bhabhi.... You have welcomed your niece few hours ago and leaving her you went for shopping ?

Payal exclaimed making Arnav and Kushi frown.

Kushi - What happened Payal ?

Payal - My Daughter is waiting for so long. Come on now feed her honey.

Kushi looked at her shocked - What ?

Payal smiled - Come on Bhabhi..... She is waiting.

Payal looked at her smiling while Kushi and Arnav stood shocked. First drop of honey for the newborn is considered as auspicious. Either mother or elder of the family feed the baby.... But why does Payal wants HER to feed the baby first. 

Kushi came out of her shock and gave her nervous smile - Payal.... Baby should be fed honey by someone elder in the family. Dadi will feed her....

Payal - But I want YOU to bless her with that.

Kushi got uncomfortable with everyone looking at her. Even others of the family got confused when Payal woke up and demanded that Kushi should feed her the first drop of her life. They thanked the god for NK's advice to wait till Payal woke up unless they would have fed the baby with honey.

Kushi - Why ? It doesn't looks good me feeding her while elders are present.

Payal smiled and patted the place near her and held her hands.

Payal - You know Bhabhi.... When I got pregnant, I wanted a girl baby. Very badly..... Even Aakash..... He even named our Daughter. He dreamt so much for her, I was happy that Aakash wants same as me. And got more happier when everybody in family wished for a healthy baby.

But when I step out of the gates, everyone else kept saying me that I should pray for a baby boy. Wherever I go, everyone said that. Be it a business party or friends gathering or family functions..... Everyone, including my own mother said that. Kahi na kahi.... It hurted me very much. It created some kind of pressure in my mind. I started thinking that everyone will be disappointed if I give birth to girl.

But someday something happened that everyone's words started changing. Everything changed the day we met you.

(Kushi looked at her shocked while others felt bad that Payal had went through such kind of pressure)

You know bhabhi.... Everyone in our home used to smile a lot. But no one was happy. The day we met you.... Everything got changed.

(Kushi was about to say something when Payal stopped her )

Everyone was happy as Arnav ji came back to our family with you and Aarav.

At Godhbharai, after mumma introduced you to everyone, seeing her happy after so many days..... Everybody who came to that function told that boy or girl doesn't matter.... Baby has already bought so much good fortune along with her. She bought so much of happiness in family.

I felt good when everybody blessed my Daughter that day. But later when I sat and realised..... It's not her fortune. It's all YOUR decision. Every thing that happening in our family from the day we met you, is only because of your goodness and your decision.

You could have walked away taking Arnav ji and Aarav with you..... But you decided to give us a chance to be back together. That's why our family is smiling out of happiness today and That's how my daughter got such good words on her. Otherwise the same mouth who said that my daughter is a blessing would've cursed her right ? And others would've disappointed.

(Kushi nodded no as tears already made its way)

Everyone would've Bhabhi.... Because everyone in this world points at someone always. And last but not least, it's because of you, my Daughter is breathing safe today. Otherwise only God knows what would've happened that day.....

Kushi - Stop speaking rubbish Payal.

Payal chuckled wiping her own tears - It's my feelings. It is said that the kid will possess qualities of the person who feed them the first drop. And I wish.... My Daughter should have some qualities as you. I wish, just like how your decision gave happiness and blessings to others life, (she glanced at her sleeping daughter and smiled fondly) my Daughter's every single decision should bring happiness to everyone's life. I wish her to be selfless yet very strong at the same time just like how you are. So no more arguments.... Feed her.

Kushi was overwhelmed and Arnav felt his throat choking. He never even imagined that someone's small actions and decisions can have such an impact on others life.

Dadi - Payal is saying this much na.... Feed her Kushi bitiya..... Here have this.

She handed a small silver cup that had honey in that.

Payal signalled Aakash and he gave the baby in Kushi's hands.

Baby opened her eyes and looked at her Badi maa blinking adjusting her eyes to the bright light. Kushi kept looking at the baby and realised that her niece is waiting.

She dipped her finger and inserted her finger in Baby's mouth making her suck the ever first drop of her life.

Chuckling at the Baby's reaction she kissed her forehead - Apke mumma kushi ke maare Pagal ho gayi hei.... Did you hear Shona, how much she was speaking ? She made the happy scene into a sentimental scene. Mujhe bhi rula diya.... Leave it.... (Keeping her hands on her head) Wish you all good luck of the world. You know I have some special moments in my life.... With my Father, with your Bade papa, your bhaiya and this moment with you, will always reside in my special collection. I promise you that.....

Payal smiled and everyone clapped thier hands celebrating the little one having her first taste.

Arnav hugged kushi from behind wrapping his arms around her torso, he looked at the baby while Kushi leaned on his chest overwhelmed.

Arnav - Sorry....

Kushi frowned - What ?

Arnav - Sorry that I denied coming to Delhi before. Mujhe nahi patha tha, kisi ka decision kisi aur ke liye ithna mayine ho sakta hei..... (I never knew that someone's decision will have such importance for others)

Arnav caressed the baby's cheek with all the blessings bursting out of his heart for this little one.

Aarav jumped clutching kushi's leg seeing her holding something for a long time now. Arnav stopped him jumping and helped him hop the bed. He looked at the little baby in awe. Does his mumma and Dada bought a new doll for him to play ?

Aarav pointed the baby - Muma guia hei (mumma gudiya hei)

Kushi - Gudiya toh hei.... (She is indeed a doll).

Aarav got excited when his mumma confirmed what he has discovered. This is really a doll his parents has bought for him to play.

Arnav - Aarav see, Aakash chachu and Payal chachi bought you a baby sister to play....

Aarav's eyes turned wide in surprise - Baie siser ?

Arnav - Hmm.... See....

He peeked again Kushi's arms and still he could only see a doll.

Aarav frowned - Guia hei dada.... (This is doll Dada)

Everyone around laughed seeing him calling the baby as doll.

Whatever Payal said was true.... It's Kushi's decision that has bought so much happiness to their family. She has United the family again....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
162K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!
114K 5.4K 8
Peep into know more!!