๐Œ๐„๐’๐Œ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐™๐„๐ƒ

By luhvkisses

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž? ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง?.. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ก๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.๐‡๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.๐œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐†๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ˆ๐๐ข๐จ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐‘๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.๐๐ฒ๐œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.๐‡๐ข๐ฆ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.๐๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—.๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐€/๐
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ๐Ž๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”.๐“๐จ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•.๐ฎ๐ง๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–.๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ– ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ

32 0 0
By luhvkisses

                     𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
I don't know why but all we have been doing in class the whole day is icebreakers, it fist started in mrs L class and i was taking to hope on how i have 4 brothers and im the only girl.

"But I'm hoping my mothers going have a another girl she's 5 months pregnant this Saturday is going to be her gender reveal"

"No way! My aunts 6  months pregnant she didn't want a gender reveal until me and my bother convinced her so we had one for her 1 week ago and she's having a boy I'm not sure what's she naming him but we both really like the name Nathaniel,since our House is big she lives with us" hope said.

For what hope is saying her family is closer then my family will ever be, when i was little i asked Damien why my father didn't love me because i have always wanted a relationship with my father, I wanted to be daddy's little girl, but I was never able to be his 'little girl' my father hates me with all his bones in his body.

"That's so cute,i help my mother come up with girl names and we really like the name Delilah,but if it's boy we have no idea what we are naming him we basically took all the d boy names" i said.

"That's so cue that you gut all start with Ds" hope says with a big smile,

"Yeah all of my family starts with a D my mother name is Daisy and my father has the same name as my older brother"  i said playing with my necklace,i don't like talking about my family there really is nothing to talk about my family is a fucking mess.

" thats so cute"

                                                                  ...

Shit shit shit im late.

I slam my locker door as soon as the bell went off,im walking as fast as i can,the hall ways are getting empty an emptier as the second goes by.

I quickly made it to Ms.page class she was talking about something and that we are doing un icebreaker to get to know my partner, since my partner is going to be my partner for the rest of the year.

"Okay you may now talk to your partner get to know them, okay you may start" Ms page said walking back to her desks.

I turn my head to Roman to see hes already looking at me we look at at each other for 30 seconds then Roman opens his mouth but nothing came out so he closed his mouth.

I didn't say anything about it i jus scanned his body from head to toe, my eyes then look at the hickey i left when i was drunk,Roman moves his head more to the side for me to see a freshly new hickey.

I don't know why my heart dropped, my heart is at the fucking floor,why? I don't fucking know and its killing me, when I realize I've been staring i moved my head to look around the classroom.

i don't know why but to see a new hickey on his neck was like a danger to my heart. And its driving me fucking crazy to know who the fuck left it there,i sawer this is going to eat me alive and i don't even know why i care so much.

"So tell me about yourself" Roman said.

And from the corner of my eye i could see him looking at me,looking at how my hair falls to the back of my solders.

"There is nothing to really tell" i said not looking at im

"Your a book dahlia, every book has a story,so tell me your story, i want to know your story dahlia" Roman said so sweetly.

Kinda corny

"Well consider this a closed book" i said not meeting his eyes.

"Well it make you feel better if i talk first okay?' Roman said in a soft tone,and for some reason a little smile came on my face.

I turn my head to him and he took that are a response to talk I realize that he never really told me anything about him but then agin i never told him anything about myself ether.

"Umm well my fathers a dick and i nver really get to see my mother i talk to her here and there but i haven't seen her or hugged her for that matter in 5 years" Roman said playing with the ring on his finger.

" i just found out my mother is having another kid she like a month pregnant and she getting married and im not going to be there to see her happy"

Well this just go so fucking deep.

Shut the fuck up dahlia.

"I moved to this school because I was home schooled since i was in 3rd grade when i moved to Italy" Roman said.

My angel moved way when we were in the 3rd grade.

"For how long where you there" i said so low i don't even thing he can hear me.

" i was there for 10 years for some business my father had out there and came back"

Not my roman not my roman not my roman no my roman not my roman not my roman not my roman not my roman not my roman.

" why did you come back?' I asked biting the inside of my cheek.

"Im not really sure my father just told me that we are moving back into our old house but i don't see the point of him having that big ass house if its just him but you know how rich people are they have so much money they don't know what to do with it" roman said fixing his hair.

"Okay now you", i had already talked about myself to hope,i don't really like talking about myself if you couldn't tell.

"Uh well i have 4 brothers and you already know that, but my mother is pregnant too for some reason everyone's mom is pregnant" I laughed awkwardly.

I fucking hate talking about myself and my family with a fucking passion.

"And well thats funny because 10 yeas ago i lost my best friend he moved away and i haven't seen him since,and when i fined myself thing about him i way tell myself he probably doesn't even remember me or he doesn't give a shit about me" i said playing wit my ear ring,for some reason i felt braver enough to say what's on my mind.

"He has the same name as you too" I mumble bitting the in side of my cheek.

Im guessing Roman did hear  because he didn't say anything else, " my father is also a dick they would probably be best friends"

"Probably" Roman said with a. Shrug.

"Your necklaces is nice does that have a story to it too?" Roman asked getting comfortable in is chair.

" uh yeah, when it was my 7th birthday my best friend he gave it to me he said he saw it in his mothers things and he wanted me to keep it safe for him,so i keep it, he said it reminded it of me because its a dahlia flower and he said dahlias were one of his moms favorite flower" i said playing with my chin of the necklace.

I don't know why but i play with my jewelry a lot.

"Dahlia flower are my mother favorite too, when i see one I think of her" Roman said with a small sad smlie.

"It's funny you know my best friend that I haven't seen in10 years too had the same name as you' Roman said Titling his head to the side.

My eyes winded at his words and all i can think about is.

This is not my Roman this is not my Roman this is no my Roman not my Rona not my Roman not my Roman not my Roman.

"Oh.."

....
That's it for to day!.
School has been keeping me busy most of the time so im try to make a plan to when im going to update!.
I already have 23 chapters written well 22 im working on 23 right now,but yeah i want to edit them before you guy read them.
Anyways thats all i have to say.

Bye loves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 49 17
๐€๐๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ณ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐'๐ฏ...
498 31 26
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐, ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
195K 9.3K 22
๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ...
3.9K 234 20
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...