Blade master warriors

By micheal9999

A blade lost his Driver and began his own path to hunt down the one who killed his Driver and family, five hu... More

Bio and backstory
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40

Chapter 1

320 4 1
By micheal9999

(y/n)pov

I was sleeping on one of Titan ship(i forgot the name, what they call again) and i live out my past in my dream, i wake myself up. That nightmare... It always happened and why it happening again i said as i look outside to see Gormott.

Good, i see Gormott and now where should i go next to find more info i said as the Titan dock and pay the nopon, then i walk about outside and look around. Well Torigoth still the same and let see what going on here i said as i walking around in Torigoth.

While i walked and saw people in front of the soldiers, so i walk to the groups, Fie! Who has the courage to heed the Empire's call? Your strong heart today willl build a strong Mor Ardain tomorrow! one of the soldiers.  

Of course, you get more than a salary! Pension and benfits are included! Distinguish yourself and you could even join the nobility! For the glory of the Ardainian Empire and His Majesty Emperor Niall! said soldier. 

Come now! Who wants to be the hero of tomorrow?! said the soldier as i watch a Gormotti teen walk to the soldiers, Don't do it, bro, it's too dangerous! said one of Gormotti kid. What will we do if something happens to you? Who'll look after us? asked one of Gormotti kid, P-please... said Gormotti girl.

I-I know it's dangerous. But if I can b-become a Driver... said Gormotti teen, outta the way, pipsqueak! said mean Gormotti man. Oh that rude but he will pay i said as i watch the guy walk to the core crystal.

All right, c'mon Blade boyo! Show me whatcha got! Hrooagh! said mean Gormotti man. As Gormotti man didn't awake and he got knock out and some bloodloss, Oho, all bark and no bite! What a shame! said the soldier.

Now, is ther nobody else here...ready to test their strength for the glory of the Empire?! Oh! How about you? What say? Step forwards, sir, with bold heart! said the soldier. Noo! said the Gormotti girl as i know he will be fine, Don't... Don't worry. Your big bro's gonna be a Driver, and then we'll be set for life said Gormotti teen as he grab the core crystal.

Don't do it! said all three of the Gormotti kid at the same time as their bro awake the blade, that great i said as i head out. Then as i walk by a group of people, i look back to the group i walk by and pull a wanted poster from my pouche and look at it.

I look back again and see some soldiers head down the path the group did, well that not good... maybe i will help them i said as i head down the path too. As i walk down the path and started to hear the soldiers talking so i hide near by.

That Fugitive in your company is an enemy of the state! Amember of Torna! said the soldier, Nia, a member of Torna? ask the boy. So that Gormotti girl name Nia, nice name i said as i hear them more.

It's her all right. Gormotti Driver, white beast-form Blade. She looks exactly like the wanted poster! said the soldier, What wanted poster? ask the boy. See for yourself! said the soldier as he show them the poster.

I look at my wanted poster, okay who make this wanted poster, not very good artist i said. Wow, It really does- said the boy, Oi, watch it! said Nia, Ah, uh, I mean, no way! This doesn't look anything like... Wait, we've no time for this! Who cares if it looks just like her? asked the boy as Nia hiss at him.

Hmph. Now as for you... You look like a Driver too. Registration number? asked the soldier, 5...3...9...? said the boy. Knock it off, you fool. All new Drivers must register with Indol! No number means you be an illegal, unregistered Driver! said the soldier.

No, you don't get it! said the boy, You're coming with me! We'll see what the consul has to say about this! said the soldier. Rex, Dromarch and I are gonna make our move. Get ready to run said Nia, So the boy and the beast blade are Rex and Dromarch i said.

We're not leaving without you said Rex, This is our problem, not yours said Nia. I'm pretty sure he wants to arrest all of us, so this is my problem, too! said Rex. Sheesh, you're a stubborn one, ain't you? asked Nia.

Woah that mine kind of girl there i said, Gramps says the same thing said Rex. OK, we go on three. We'll go left, you go right said Nia, OK! said Rex, Just give the word! said the girl. OK, Let's do this! said Nia.

Y-you're going to resist? Seriously? asked the soldier, One...Two... said Nia. A-All right, Men! We've got them outnumbered - move in and take them down! said the soldier as they also getting ready, Three shouted Nia as i watch them battling.

The fighting for a bit till they knock the soldiers back, They're...so strong! Such strength from a measly two fighters... They're Drivers, all right! said the soldier. Rex! Now! shouted Nia, you got it said Rex.

I look around and hear someone, uh oh i said as i know who coming and hide in the shadow. Wha-?! A wall made of fire?! said Rex, Such a commotion, just when i thought I could enjoy a little peace and quiet said Brighid as i know her.

L-Lady Brighid! said the soldier, Brighid? Is she a Blade? Wh-where's her Driver? asked Rex, My Driver is otherwise engaged at present. I am here alone said Brighid, No...Driver? asked Rex, Ba ha ha! Lady Brighid is the "Jewel of Mor Ardain"! The strongest Blade in the Empire! said the soldier.

Even alone, she's more than a match for you! Lady Brighid, these miscreants are terrorists working for Torna. Please lend me your power to bring them to justice! said the soldier, Torna? That emerald Core Crystal... Could it really be true? asked Brighid.

Well, well, Captain Padraig, you are not to kill them. Take these ones in alive said Brighid, Roger! Men, Bring the you-know what! said Padarig as his soldier on move. I watch again, oh wow... they hold their ground i said.

Wha-?! She- she repelled our attack! said Rex, She's so...strong said the girl, and this is without a Driver... said little titan. Stop yammering! Just get her! said Nia as Nia and Dromarch get caught by some nets.

This is an ether net! Let's see you use your precious Arts when you can't draw ether from the atmosphere! said Padraig, Even Blades have weaknesses. This is one such weakness. Without the flow of ether, Blades are quite useless said Brighid.

Nia! Dromarch! shouted Rex, Get outta here, Rex! Save yourself! said Nia, I'm not gonna do that! I can't just leave you here! said Rex, You've got your own mission! Just move it! said Nia. Yeah, but- said Rex, No buts! Go! said Nia.

Rex, we must withdraw for now! It's our only chance! said small titan, But-! said Rex. You won't escape said Brighid as she make a fire wall around Rex and the girl, Rex! said small titan, ugh, damm it! said Rex as something pass by them and hit a pipe.

The water start pour on Brighid and weaking her, I hear the girl name as Rex call out. Pyra! said Rex, Yes! said Pyra as they run, Don't let them escape! Get after them! said Padraig, That's right, Rex... Run, and never look back said Nia.

To pull that off despite all this water... So the legends of the Aegis were real said Brighid as i heard it and head to a inn.

(Rex)pov

we are running and we heard someone call out, Hey Hey! This way, friends, come this way! Tora help you escape! said Tora. Who are you? i asked, Quick, no time for explain! said Tora as we enter the room and Tora close the door in time.

Thanks, you saved us, but i gotta ask...why? i asked, No reason... said Tora. No reason? i asked, sorry, that not true, truth is, Tora not like those big bully soldiers. Was thinking to test out shiny new Boom Biter on big bullies... said Tora.

That's when Tora see friends running from them, Boom Biter missed and hit water pipe, but results not so bad, hey? asked Tora. Oh, you shot the pipe? i asked, That right! said Tora, and you're Tora. I'm Rex, and this is Pyra.

It's so lovely to meet you! said Pyra, Good to meeting! Mehehe... Actually, Tora have other reason for save you said Tora. Which is? i asked, Don't worry. Explain everything when get to house of Tora! This way! said Tora as we follow Tora.

(Micheal)pov

I was outside of the room and i hearing people talking, The boy and his Blade who seemed to be working with them got away... But we apprehended the girl from the wanted poster, along with her Blade! The town is once again safe for- said Padraig.

Say, Padraig, do you remember what my orders were? asked the person, Sir? asked Padraig. I told you to capture the Blade with the emerald Core Crystal, did I not? Do you recall me ever telling you to capture some little girl with barely a bounty on her head? asked the person.

B-but sir, she's a member of Torna- said Padraig, I'll say it slowly for you, just so we're clear. Get. The Blade. With. The emerald- said the person, Um, Consul Dughall, sir? asked Padraig, What? asked Dughall.

I-I'm not exactly sure what color"emerald" is supposed to be... said Padraig, Agh! Give me strength! It's green, you idiot! Emerald is green! Like this! Green! Get it, you clod? asked Dughall. Ohhh, GREEN! I get it now. So emeralds are green, huh... said Padraig.

You dunderhead! How many Blades do you see with green Core Crystals? It's patently obvious! How do you mix That Blade up with some worthless cat monster?! said Dughall, Actually, sir, technically I believe that's a tiger, rather than a- said Padraig.

Silence! said Dughall as he knock Padraig out with a green pot, Consul! shouted a soldier as he ran in. What is it? Haven't you heard of knocking? asked Dughall, My apologies, sir! It's just that Lady Morag has... said soldier.

What?! said Dughall, Special Inquisitor Morag has just arrived from the motherland said soldier. Already?! said Dughall, her ship has just docked said soldiers, Grkh, this... This cannot be happening! shouted Dughall as i teleport away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 24K 36
Fantasy and Magic meets Science and Technology. In this epic story of brotherly love, friendship, struggle, and conspiracy, come join in on an advent...
8.6K 97 13
(Y/N) (L/N) was from the heart of Mor Ardain in Pureflame City, which was known for having the purest gems in Alrest. However, at a very young age, h...
32.8K 824 28
In the world of Alrest, where people live atop a sea of clouds on the backs of massive creatures known as Titans, Humans gain amazing powers awaking...
128K 1.9K 24
At a young age Y/N Branwen's mother left him with just him and his father F/N Lane. All was fine until unknown people murdered his father join Y/N on...