The Love That Hurts (#Billion...

By _purplesky12

š‘»š’‰š’Šš’” š’˜š’‚š’” š’•š’‰š’† š’—š’†š’“š’š š’‡š’Šš’“š’”š’• š’‘š’‚š’ˆš’† š‘µš’š’• š’˜š’‰š’†š’“š’† š’•š’‰š’† š’”š’•š’š’“š’š š’š’Šš’š’† š’†š’š’…š’”; It... More

Aesthetics āœØ
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Kiss In The Chaos
52
53
Epilogue
Ta~da
bonus ?

27

20.3K 1.2K 75
By _purplesky12

Dedicated to Purbareads :)

| Amisha |

I was so focused on my work that I didn't realize when Mr. Verma came and tapped on my table. He snapped his fingers in front of me, and that's when I noticed him.

"Yes, sir," I quickly stood up and bowed to him.

"Han han, (yes,yes fine) did you prepare Akash Malhotra's file?" he said with rudeness. Oh god, how much I want to destroy his face; he always talks to me with rudeness.

"Sorry, sir, I forgot," I replied as softly as I could, lowering my gaze to the ground.

"Mrs. Amisha, I just don't get you. People like you are worthless; they don't know how to do anything nicely, yet you have the audacity to pursue law," he said with so much anger that my eyes filled up with tears.

I'm not a girl to cry over anything, but the moment he called me worthless and insulted me, I just wanted to go to Vivaan's embrace. But I can't tell it to him too because he'll not spare this man.

"Sorry, sir, it won't happen again," I said, but that's when he growled in anger and shouted at me again, "you're so stupid. Oh god, I just want to fire you now from work and-" I was waiting for him to complete his sentence, but when I listened, he went quiet all of a sudden.

I looked up and was shocked to see the scene in front of me. Vivaan was glaring at Mr. Verma, and he went quiet just from Vivaan's one glare. And here I was thinking, what was going to happen next? Will Vivaan shout at him?

"Hmm, so Mr. Verma, you have the audacity to shout at my wife, huh?" he asked, and I could see fear spreading across Verma's face. I gulped hard upon hearing Vivaan's fierce voice.

"Sir-si- I didn't know Amisha was your wife," Verma replied nervously.

"It's 'mam' for you," Vivaan said firmly, making Verma nod his head repeatedly.

"Sorry, mam, sorry. I didn't know you were Sir's wife," he said, looking at both of them in confusion, wondering why he was calling Vivaan "Sir."

"Ikhtab," Vivaan called.

Ikhtab, one of his men, came over; I knew him as he's the only one who drops me off at the firm and then picks me up. Vivaan never lets me go alone, and I don't know why.

"This firm should get closed by tomorrow at any cost," Vivaan ordered, making my eyes widen. He then turned to me.

"Let's go," he said, holding my hand, but I didn't budge from my position. I was so shocked about what just happened; I couldn't make sense of things.

Before I could react or say anything, Mr. Verma was at Vivaan's feet, begging for his firm's survival.

"Sir, please, this is my only source of income. Please have mercy on me, don't do this to me, I beg you," he pleaded, and then he came towards my feet, but before he could touch them, Vivaan kicked him.

"Don't touch her, even if it's for begging. You don't have any right to touch her," I felt chills hearing his growling voice.

"Come here, Amisha," he ordered sternly, but seeing me not coming, he pressed his lips into a thin line and then loosened his tie, trying to ease up his frustration.

"I won't come unless you change your decision," I said and folded my hands. When he mouthed 'what' and then came towards me, grabbing my hand, he took me outside of the firm.

I jerked his hand off, and I could see his eyes darken. To be honest, I got scared, but I acted strong.

"Stop it now, please, and hop in the car," he said, showing me his palm.

"What's with your behavior? Just some minutes ago, why did you do that? You can't destroy anyone's business just like that, Vivaan," I said, and I moved a step closer, leaving no space for the wind to flow.

"Believe me, I can," he said, forcefully making me sit in the car. I protested, but he turned a blind eye to it and ordered the driver to start.

I continuously gazed out of the window, and that's when he called me. I looked at him but then averted my gaze towards the window again, ignoring him.

He held my hand, but I jerked his hand angrily. I could feel him getting angry, but he chose to suppress it. Of course, why not? I'm not going to melt this time. Enough is enough.

| Author |

She got out of the car and slammed the door angrily, leaving him seated in the car. She stomped her feet on the ground and moved into their penthouse.

Oh, didn't you know? Vivaan had purchased a penthouse for them, his money, his choice. Huh! Rich people, anyways, whatever.

She went to their bedroom and angrily threw her purse on the bed. Then she sat on the couch with her palms on her forehead.

He came inside and, sighing, went to her. "What was with your behavior, so stubborn?" he said while taking off his blazer, but she wasn't answering him, so he unintentionally shouted at her, "Talk to me!" She remained silent.

He growled, "Speak up, damnit!" She flinched hard at his voice.

"What do you want me to say?" Finally, she answered, giving him some relief.

"Why did you do that, Vivaan? You didn't need to intervene, and what the hell were you doing at the firm?" she asked coldly.

"You're my wife, and I have every right to intervene if you're being mistreated," he said.

"I'm not a princess or a queen that everyone is expected to treat me as one. And I asked you, what were you doing there?" This time she asked, raising her voice.

"You're a queen, and if they don't know how to treat you, then you don't need to work there. As for what I was doing there, it's none of your concern," he said, turning around to leave for the washroom to change, but stopped when he heard her.

"Just like always, you were keeping an eye on me, isn't it?" she said, and he turned around, looking at her with widened eyes.

"What happened? Do you think I'm not aware of anything? I know how much you follow me. I feel like a caged bird, Vivaan, because of you.

I hate being caged. Wherever I go, your pair of eyes is always watching me. You send a bunch of bodyguards with me even if I am going to the supermarket. Why is that? Don't you trust me?" she said the last sentence in a low voice.

"It's good if you know that, but never say I don't trust you because I trust you over everything else. I'm doing it for your own safety because a business tycoon like me has a number of rivals who can harm you," he said coldly in a straight tone.

"I can take care of my own. Please let me live freely," she said.

"Sorry, but I care for you, and I can't stop caring for you," he said, and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Does that mean you would never give me privacy?"

"You have enough."

"I don't have any privacy, Vivaan. Your two eyes are watching me everywhere, except in the washroom," she said.

"End this topic. I don't want any more arguments over it," he said, and she nodded her head.

"Fine then, let's talk about today. Why did you do that?"

"Are you really dumb, Amisha? He was shouting at you, and I can't stand seeing it, so it was a reaction to his actions."

"Every boss yells at his employees, don't you do that? And I was at fault too. I didn't prepare the file because I-" she didn't complete the sentence because it would be against her.

"Because you were sick," he completed it.

"Fine, but all of it doesn't mean you can destroy him. If not that, then just think, where will I work then?"

"There are plenty of firms out there."

"I'm just a learner. I am new to everything. Once I become a certified lawyer, then I'll change. But please, for now, reconsider your decision," she requested him with so much hope,
but it was shattered when he spoke, "I can't change my decision. I can't forgive him for misbehaving with my wife. And if it's the only firm available according to you, then leave law."

"What? Because of your over-possessiveness, you're asking me to leave law? Stop being so over-possessive, Vivaan. You're scaring me every now and then. It's been 3 months, but I can't tolerate it anymore," she said, and tears started welling up in her eyes.

Did he just ask her to leave law? Which she loved doing? No, she will not listen to him this time. She was adamant about her decision.

"If you can't obey me, then leave it, as simple as that. I earn more than enough for us."

"The world doesn't revolve around you, Vivaan. You can't make anyone penniless. What about that man's firm? What about my dream?" she asked with her voice getting heavier by each passing second.

He moved closer to her, caged her, and then looked into her eyes. "It's my world, and it revolves around my fingers only," he said, and it sent shivers down her spine. He left her hand with a jerk and then went inside the bathroom.

He came outside and saw her sitting on the couch with her hands over her forehead. He could see her pressing her lips, clearly upset.

"Amisha," he called her, and she looked at him with teary eyes. He got worried, wondering why the hell she was crying. He hurriedly knelt on the ground in front of her as she was sitting on the couch and caressed her hand.

"I am sorry for making you cry, baby," he said, cupping her face with his big palm.

"I don't know how to put this... but your actions are creeping me out, Vivaan," she said, with tears still flowing from her eyes. He looked at her, shocked. Did she just call him a creep?

"What?" He asked in a cold tone.

She ran into the bathroom and slid down to the floor, crying. Why was he being so overprotective? He didn't even think about her or her dream when he was the one giving her the form. She was unable to understand his changing behavior.

❄️

| At Singhania's |

Door bell rang that's when mrs. Singhania called one of the maids to open it. Everyone was busy in their own work and didn't notice the person who came inside.

A young man in a navy blue tuxedo entered inside with his office bag in his hand he smiled and called
"Amisha I'm here" that's when everyone in the family noticed him.

"Youu!!" Aarush exclaimed on seeing the person it was Sunday so everyone was in the house only he moved to the person grabbed his collars .

"How are you and where's amisha" the person asked still his collars being in aarush's grip.

"You still have the audacity to ask this you bastard after all what you did" aarush said angrily and punched him that's when Mr singhania came over there to stop him.

"Leave it beta he don't deserve even your beatings".

"Leave I said leave" aarush said closing his eyes trying to ease up his anger.

"I won't until and unless I meet her I know she's very very angry from me I would beg on my knees to ask for her forgiveness please call her" the person said pleading everyone.

"Do you think she'll be waiting for you after what you did my sister isn't a fool" aarush said.

"What do you mean by that I know she don't wants to see my face but I will make it alright she's my love she loves me call -" he said irritating aarush that's when aarush bursted on him .

"She's married you stupid Siddharth Shekhawat" he said and land slipped under Siddharth's foot.

"No how can- not possible she lo-loved me she yeah she" he himself didn't knew what he was blabbering but he knew one thing for sure that amisha would never marry someone else.

"You're lying" he said

"Whatever satisfies you but now leave from here and never I mean never come infront of my sister she's happy in her married life let her live don't destroy her happiness once again"

Siddharth didn't bulged from his position that's when aarush rolled his eyes and grabbing him by his shoulders he pushed him out of the house.

__________

Words- 2000

Triple update guys don't you think you should be grateful 🥺 I'm sorry but please there are many people engaged but only 3-4 comments or votes.

It takes hours to write a chapter while you just read it in 4-5 minutes I write long chapters still no appreciation.

It hurts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 8.1K 33
Warning: This dark slow-burn romance contains a seductive web of intimate encounters and forced proximities that may leave you breathless. Be advised...
786K 50.2K 45
The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ā˜†Ā°ā€¢Ā°ā˜†ā˜†Ā°ā€¢Ā°ā˜† " How could I want anyone else when I am only b...
22.3K 845 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...
757K 8.1K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...