I Dont Get It, Why Him?

By N05talgicQueen

Jeremiah + Belly = Jelly I ship them, I wanted them to end up together not Conord and Belly, your first love... More

β™‘πŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ„΄
β™‘πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„Ύ
β™‘πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„΄
β™‘πŸ„΅πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ…
β™‘πŸ„΅πŸ„ΈπŸ……πŸ„΄
β™‘πŸ…‚πŸ„ΈπŸ…‡
β™‘πŸ…‚πŸ„΄πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ„½
β™‘πŸ„΄πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΆπŸ„·πŸ…ƒ
β™‘πŸ„½πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„΄
β™‘πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„½
β™‘πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„΄πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ„½
β™‘πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ……πŸ„΄
β™‘πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„ΈπŸ…πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½
β™‘πŸ„΅πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ…πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½
β™‘πŸ„΅πŸ„ΈπŸ„΅πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½
β™‘πŸ…‚πŸ„ΈπŸ…‡πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½
β™‘πŸ…‚πŸ„΄πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½
β™‘πŸ„΄πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΆπŸ„·πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½
β™‘πŸ„½πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„΄πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ
β™‘πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ„΄
β™‘πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„Ύ

β™‘ πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„΄

530 12 1
By N05talgicQueen

After hearing his words, I could not let him go on rambling, who knows how long it would be before he finally let me speak? Plus, it would be cruel of me to let him go on if I have not already wanted a second chance from him.

I did what I think any girl would do in my situation to shut the guy up. I kissed him. 

I could feel him freeze and I knew his eyes were wide open for a second or two before he relaxed his body. 

The kiss became passionate but soft. We were not smashing our lips together or fighting with tongues for dominance. It was a sweet one. One that said, 'I love you' instead of ' I want to rip off your clothes'. 

We both pulled away from the kiss and could not help but gaze into each other's eyes.  My hand found its way to his curly, dirty blonde hair, but it got lost somewhere in it. We stayed in a comfortable silence making googly eyes for what felt like forever, I wish it was.

"So..." he broke the silence and put on the cutest warm smile ever.

"What?" I giggled and his smile grew wider. There was nothing funny, but I felt very high and giddy. 

"Does this mean you are going to let me show you why we are more compatible than you and my brother?"

"You are dumb." I shook my head and lightly closed my eyes as I dropped my head.

"What? Why?" He chuckled.

"Why would I kiss you if I wasn't?"

"I don't know... you kind of already did like 3 times before and still run to him without giving me a full chance." I couldn't help her give him a sheepish smile.

"I know... I'm sorry. But I'm not giving you a chance." 

" What? But-" I cut him off before he could jump to more conclusions.

"Because it is me who should be getting a chance from you. I am the one who let you down not the other way around. Now I see it was a stupid thing to do."

"Oh really? Why is that?" He had some smug look on his face as his soft smile turned into a smirk.

"Please don't do this." I tried to hide the smile on my face but it was useless.

" I need to hear it if I am going to consider giving us another try." He closed his eyes and rubbed his chin with his thumb and index like he had facial hair.

"Fine. I just. During the short time I was together with him, I was always doubting whether I made the right choice because I was with him yet I was always thinking about you. You would not believe the amount of times he was away and we were hanging out together and I had to use so much of my energy to resist kissing you. When we tried to give us a chance it lasted such a short time, but when I was with Conrad, I was always remembering that short time of me with you and I just... I don't know... I would remember how much happier I was with you. Sure at the time there was so much going on, but you were never the cause of my worries or sorrow." I felt so cringe saying all of this and I know he knew that's how I felt, but I could tell he was enjoying it.

"So you missed me so so much."

"Yes, I missed you so so much," I revealed as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"And what is it exactly that you missed about me." He battered his eyes mimicking a girl to put on an innocent look and I had to retain myself from laughter.

" Your annoying questions like the ones you are asking me now, your goofy smile, how you are always so carefree..." I found myself gazing into his eyes again "or idk maybe I just missed your hair." I smiled and shrugged, causing him to chuckle.

"Well, seeing as it seems that you have finally been able to reach your senses, I think we can give us another try." His annoying smirk seemed to be glued to his face. It was both annoying and cute at the same time.

"Oh... Just shut up." I smiled as I pulled him in for another kiss.

˙˚ʚ~♡~ɞ˙˚

We have once again found ourselves at the hospital. Aunt Susanah had another rush to the hospital.

*Flashback*

I was thinking about how boring my life is because I have nothing to do. I was so bored that I found myself cloud-watching and trying to picture different things the clouds looked like. 

A knock on the door woke me up from my trance. I don't even know what I was thinking about because I was lost in my thoughts, but I was not thinking about anything in particular. 

Different thoughts come and go. Like, ' that cloud looks like a chicken, now it looks like Santa Clause, now it looks like a duck. by the way when ducks quack do they hear each other the way humans do and then they hear us humans like we are the ones making quaking sounds? Nah then how would they hear other animals? maybe they have different languages too because there are different types of ducks anyway, you get the point.

"Come in!" I yelled to whoever was at the door, I was too lazy to get out of my bed. It was Conrad... of course.

"Dinner is ready, in case you were hungry or whatever. "He was in his depressing mood again and I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes. It is getting old. The mood swings, his bipolar behavior; everything."

"I'll be there in a minute. "I replied before he nodded and shut the door on his way out.

Not so long after that there was another knock on the door. "Come in!" What is up? Is food that important? I mean, yeah, I need it to live and all, but let a girl breathe.

"What was my brother doing in your room?" Jeremiah asked jokingly suspicious as he entered the room.

"It was a mistake, I didn't mean for anything to happen, it just did." I tried to put on a frown and play along, but the urge to smile was too much and it refused to go away.

"Oh, please! What could you'll have done in under a minute when he was even at the door the whole time?" He chuckled.

"I don't know. You are the one acting all insecure and all."

"Exactly. Acting. Who could be insecure with this gorgeous face and hair." He smirked as he dramatically flipped his hair, but it didn't move much because it is curly.

I giggled, "Oh please!" I playfully rolled my eyes at how cocky he was being.

"SUSANAH IS IN THE HOSPITAL!" My mom barged in as the smiles on our faces washed off.

*End of Flashback*

"What happened?" I asked my mom as we were in the waiting room waiting for the doctors.

"We were just talking and then she just started to wince, which happens often because she is in pain, but it didn't stop there. It went on for a longer time than usual before she started to hyperventilate and soon after that, she just passed out." My mom was now in full-on tears and the doctors finally came with news.

"Are you here for Mrs. Fisher?" 

We all nodded and mumbled our yeses because we'd been there all night and were tired.

"Well, turns out she is in the final stage. The cancer has spread to most of her bones. Depending on how much she takes care of herself from now on, she has about 2 to 5 years left." He informed us before walking away to attend to another patient.

We all just sat there in silence, too shocked to speak.

˙˚ʚ~♡~ɞ˙˚

After that, we all were too busy worrying about her to enjoy our time with her. Different people say different things, but the conversations would remain the same.

"I was so oblivious. If I had found out sooner, maybe she would have rushed to start her treatment earlier."

"Well, she should have told us herself and gotten it herself. If she loves us, then why not fight to stay with us??"

"This can't be, they must have made a mistake when testing her. She can't already be on phase four, she has not had it for that long."

Such phrases were repeated by different people, for months. This situation drew us apart...

I failed to sleep and decided not to push myself to. I just walked out to the beach to look at the stars and think. I found Jeremiah there, staring into the stars, I sat next to him and kept silent as I looked into the sky and let my thoughts take over.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, still staring deep into the sky.

"Your mom... I still can't believe we have only a few years left with her."

"That's because it is not true."

"Jeremiah..." I turned to face him.

"No. I know it's not true. And don't you dare say it is, because you are just going to increase the chances of it being true." I understood why he was not willing to accept the truth. I didn't want to either. She is like a second mom to me. It all seemed too bad to be true... but it was.

"I know it hurts to accept it, but lying to yourself will only make it hurt more when she dies."

"Don't talk about her dying! If you think she will, then fine. But don't say it or you'll be the cause of it!" He stood up and went back into the house and I stayed seated in the sand as a cold breeze washed over my face and tears streamed down my face.

... or brought us closer.

I knocked on his door. It had been a while since we talked, and I wanted to make sure things were ok between us. We should have been going through this pain together. Not causing each other more pain. He didn't answer so I just barged in. "Jeremiah! Oh, my goodness what are you doing?!"  He was holding a razor blade toward his wrist. I entered and shut the door on my way in. I grabbed the razed from him and of course, it had to cut me. "Ugh!"  I fluttered my hand and winced. 

He hugged his knees and I sat next to him to give him a warm hug "It's ok... it's ok." I caressed his back before he hugged me back. We stayed like that in silence for a while.

Soon we all were able to accept the truth, but it was a whole year later, meaning we had wasted so much of the time we could have spent with her, and we were only assured we'd be with her another year, the rest, it would be by God's will. 

She was always there when I needed her. 

"What's wrong darling?" She asked as I broke down and hugged her.

"Taylor... she kissed Jeremiah." I sobbed into her shoulder. I think I can trust Jeremy because he was the one that told me about the kiss, but I don't know if I can trust Taylor. 

"Oh, I am so sorry dear."

"She's been my best friend for I don't know how long, but now, how can I trust her?"

"I don't think you can honey. Maybe it is time to let go of her." I knew she was right deep down but refused to accept it. My emotions got the better of me.

And after 3 years, her time was up. She was there during every step of our lives. She witnessed our births, our first steps, and heard our first words. She gave us advice during all our high school drama. Like I said... she was there during every step... she even lived long enough to see us go to college and get our first jobs...

*2 years later. *

... and yet...

"Do you, Belly Conklin, take Jeremiah Fisher to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death you do part?" The priest asked.

"I do" I smiled as I stared deep into his big blue eyes.

She didn't get to see that she was right.

"And do you, Jeremiah Fisher, take Belly Conklin to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death you do part?"

"I do" His smile widened, as he didn't break eye contact.

"Well, then, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."  We learned in and kissed.  I wrapped my hands around his neck and giggled as he carried me bride-style without breaking the kiss as I heard people's claps.

I did end up with one of her sons after all.

Hope ya'll loved the ending. 

10000+ views on the whole story, 300+ votes, 100+ comments to get a new Jelly story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 78 13
"Ishq hai ya ibaadat, ab kuchh samajh nahi aata, ek khubasoorat khayal ho tum jo dil se nhi jata" Achyut Kapoor a 27 year old businessman who has eve...
81K 888 23
They say we're just friends, but friends don't know the way you taste.... Tom Holland and Zendaya found love on the set of Homecoming and Far From Ho...
14.6K 495 20
*All character rights go to Suzanne Collins, but the ideas and plot are all my own* In modern day Panem, Katniss Everdeen is sent to a boarding scho...
3.8K 69 6
Almost a year after Jeremiah and Belly's tragic breakup, Belly has moved on with a boy from school, Cam (Cameron). Cam is sweet to Belly, and he's ju...