♡🅃🅆🄴🄻🅅🄴

Hey guys, I am so sorry, I know I haven't updated for weeks, I have just been busy with school, and after school, I didn't have any of my gadgets for 5 days and after that, I forgot about the story, but I am gonna try my best to update as much as possible in these next two weeks, dont give up on me, please

 ˚˙ʚ~♡~ɞ˙˚

My heart was beating at the speed of lightning, I am so surprised I didn't faint, he is here, so I have to do it in person. I thought I had an excuse but now it is gone. I have nothing and no choice but to dumb him in person. One reason it would be easier on the phone is that I know he would make me have second thoughts, and I can just hang up while he giving some speech. 

"What is he doing here anyway?" I accidentally thought out loud.

"I came, for you." he sounded so cliche, what he did was vague and cheesy and yet sweet.

"What... that doesn't make sense" He wanted to dumb me, why would he come for me?

"I know what you heard on the phone, but honestly, this is how it really went." he began

*Conrad's flashback*

Belly called, probably ready to dumb me. She greeted, but I didn't answer because I was not yet ready to let her go so I did the stupidest thing

"Babe, don't worry. I will break up with her tonight." it got her upset so she hang up. I don't know why I do such stupid things, I gave her a good reason to dumb me now, she may not even have been wanting to dumb me in the first place but now I will never know. Maybe it is time to give up on her

*end of flashback*

"I know it was stupid, I thought you were gonna dumb me anyway so I thought I would at least have you dumb me, but be a little jealous after our break up, because  I know that is how I was gonna feel." He admitted, scratching the back of his neck as he looked at the ground in embarrassment.

"So why did you come back?" I mean, what did coming back have to do with your original plan?

"Because I thought I would give us one more try and show you how much you mean to me." he really knows his way with words, that sounds SOOO vague, which makes it easier for me to dumb him.

I know he spent money on an airplane ticket, but that is honestly his fault. This surprise is the kind that always happens in books and movies so it has lost its value. I mean, I don't mean to be mean, but I am not gonna stay with him because I feel guilty dumping him, I don't lead guys on, it is just wrong, and I am no jerk so, sorry for him but I am in no mood for more drama, I am already trying to get the guy I actually want.

"Fine, if you really love me then let me go" I finally said. "Ever since you got a hint of how I felt about you, you started playing with my feelings. In fact, you first didn't care and decided to live your life like it was nothing, which wasn't wrong at all. But then when I started dating Cam you started playing with my feelings and sending me false signals. I dumbed him for you, and you rejected me. Later I got feelings for your brother and then you started chasing me, you never loved me, you loved my attention. You even proved it recently when you tried to make me jealous. Find another girl to trick into obsessing over you because I am done, and I am not gonna stay with you because of guilt. We are even, I dumbed a guy for you and you rejected me, so not you spent on a plane ticket and came for me and now I am rejecting you, and I don't want any romantic speech from you, because no means no. I am sorry, but you should have forgotten it the moment I told you, I wasn't gonna wait for you." It felt good getting that off my chest, finally, it is out, what I have been dying to tell him for a while, it is finally out, it felt like a HUGE weight had been lifted off my back.

"Ok," he whispered looking down and then up like he was trying to blink away the tears, without making it obvious. I honestly felt a little bad, but it was better than leading him on. He should know, if he took me after I dumbed *** then I could've been his because it was only after that that I got my feelings for Jeremiah.

 ˚˙ʚ~♡~ɞ˙˚