♡🅃🄴🄽

I can't believe Conrad. He fought for me, just so he could be with some other girl??? Did he just like the attention?? I was right! He never liked me, he just liked the fact that I liked him. Oh FUCK!!! Why am I so stupid??!! I could've been happy with Jeremiah right now, but nooo I just had to fall into his stupid brother's trap!!! This is the worst day ever. And the worst part is, I can't go back to Jeremy, he would never take me back. Not after what I did. I did the same thing that his brother did to me.

I am a horrible person. Conrad may have been a jerkass for what he did, but I am the one who left Jeremiah, so I don't even deserve to be happy.

 ˚˙ʚ~♡~ɞ˙˚

I went to eat breakfast, though I don't feel hungry right now. 

"wow, what happened to you? you look horrible" Taylor was preparing her cereal. She startled me, I didn't know she spent the night.

"fuck off, am not in the mood" I really don't feel like talking about it, I have a headache and today am not even gonna go to school, today I don't want stress. I just want to stay in my bed and watch chick flicks.

"what's wrong?"

"nothing, I just didn't have a good night" I sighed

"were you up thinking about that moment you had with Jeremiah?" She smiled while teasing. Does she not see that this is not fun? I just gave her a look showing that am not in the mood.

"What? You can't deny it." She was still smiling... Here voice going high and low.

"Shut up"

“Am just saying... I think you may have made a mistake” ofcourse she thinks that. She hates Conrad.

"Even if I did, it is too late to fix"I turned around, my eyes not completely open and I put my hands behind me on the counter for support to lean on.

"It is never too late"

"No way he would take me back"I whispered as  I removed my hand from the counter and rubbed my forehead.

"How do you know?" She tried to give me hope but I am not gonna get my hopes up.

"Conrad did the same thing to me and..." I almost finished then realized...

"Yet you took him back in the end" exactly that

"And look at me now... regretting it" I closed my eyes wincing, lowering my head, because regret is really the worst feeling anyone could ever have.

"Oh... so you do want Jeremiah" I wasn't looking at her but I could just hear the happiness in her voice.

"That's not what I said" I opened my eyes and raised my head to look at her.

"You didn't deny it either." She sang with joy

"Whatever... I don't have time for this" I said heading upstairs with my cereal.

"YOU CAN'T FIGHT LOVE" she yelled with that smile still on her face

"LOVE is a very strong word" I spoke up, feeling uncomfortable with her choice of words

"Fine, you can't fight your feelings" she said as she rolled her eyes

She is right, I can't. But in this situation, it is not even up to me.

Stupid Conrad... he hasn't even dumbed me yet. He told whoever he was with he would've dumbed me by last night

 ˚˙ʚ~♡~ɞ˙˚

Conrad's POV

I was devastated but this is what I get for going too late. I understand, it was like I was playing with her feelings, not making it clear whether I liked her back or not, and then she made the first move, making her feelings clear. I rejected her, thinking I had time to think but she meant it when she said she was done waiting, so later I see her with my brother, sure she came back, but now she wants him. If I made up my mind sooner she wouldn't have fallen for him.

I know you are wondering why I care when I want to dump her... I don't.

*Flashback*

She called and then I knew this was it, but I didn't want to let things go yet so I did something stupid.

I answered and she greeted me, but I didn't answer her.

"Babe, don't worry. I will break up with her tonight."

then there she hangs up.

I know she hates me right now. But I think she is gonna act like she didn't hear me talking to the girl that doesn't exist. Then she will talk about how she knows and maybe forget the fact that she was going to dumb me in the first place. Because drama makes people forget such... right?

Just one problem... she is mad and she has my brother there with her... this will probably bring them together.

I got a message from the unknown number again.

'Time is running, she'd gone for someone else... give up, she belongs with that someone else anyway.'

Could my brother be the one sending these? He wouldn't go this far... would he?

*End of flashback*

*End of POV*

 ˚˙ʚ~♡~ɞ˙˚

A/n Thank you guys so much for reading my story. I love all my loyal readers thank you so much. You motivated me to continue.