♡ 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈 🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴

After hearing his words, I could not let him go on rambling, who knows how long it would be before he finally let me speak? Plus, it would be cruel of me to let him go on if I have not already wanted a second chance from him.

I did what I think any girl would do in my situation to shut the guy up. I kissed him. 

I could feel him freeze and I knew his eyes were wide open for a second or two before he relaxed his body. 

The kiss became passionate but soft. We were not smashing our lips together or fighting with tongues for dominance. It was a sweet one. One that said, 'I love you' instead of ' I want to rip off your clothes'. 

We both pulled away from the kiss and could not help but gaze into each other's eyes.  My hand found its way to his curly, dirty blonde hair, but it got lost somewhere in it. We stayed in a comfortable silence making googly eyes for what felt like forever, I wish it was.

"So..." he broke the silence and put on the cutest warm smile ever.

"What?" I giggled and his smile grew wider. There was nothing funny, but I felt very high and giddy. 

"Does this mean you are going to let me show you why we are more compatible than you and my brother?"

"You are dumb." I shook my head and lightly closed my eyes as I dropped my head.

"What? Why?" He chuckled.

"Why would I kiss you if I wasn't?"

"I don't know... you kind of already did like 3 times before and still run to him without giving me a full chance." I couldn't help her give him a sheepish smile.

"I know... I'm sorry. But I'm not giving you a chance." 

" What? But-" I cut him off before he could jump to more conclusions.

"Because it is me who should be getting a chance from you. I am the one who let you down not the other way around. Now I see it was a stupid thing to do."

"Oh really? Why is that?" He had some smug look on his face as his soft smile turned into a smirk.

"Please don't do this." I tried to hide the smile on my face but it was useless.

" I need to hear it if I am going to consider giving us another try." He closed his eyes and rubbed his chin with his thumb and index like he had facial hair.

"Fine. I just. During the short time I was together with him, I was always doubting whether I made the right choice because I was with him yet I was always thinking about you. You would not believe the amount of times he was away and we were hanging out together and I had to use so much of my energy to resist kissing you. When we tried to give us a chance it lasted such a short time, but when I was with Conrad, I was always remembering that short time of me with you and I just... I don't know... I would remember how much happier I was with you. Sure at the time there was so much going on, but you were never the cause of my worries or sorrow." I felt so cringe saying all of this and I know he knew that's how I felt, but I could tell he was enjoying it.

"So you missed me so so much."

"Yes, I missed you so so much," I revealed as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"And what is it exactly that you missed about me." He battered his eyes mimicking a girl to put on an innocent look and I had to retain myself from laughter.

" Your annoying questions like the ones you are asking me now, your goofy smile, how you are always so carefree..." I found myself gazing into his eyes again "or idk maybe I just missed your hair." I smiled and shrugged, causing him to chuckle.