♡🄵🄾🅄🅁

˙˚ʚ~♡~ɞ˙˚

“Hi Jeremiah!” I smiled when I saw him and just jumped and hugged him. I was so close to him that I could smell his cologne which of course smelled really good.

“Hi Belly!” He greeted as he happily hugged me back. “So how have you been? Everything good?”  He asked as I pulled away from the hug to look at him.

“Yeah everything is great.” I answered with a smile. “How about you. How is Susannah. Is the treatment working?” I asked as I remembered about the cancer.

“I don't know. She started only three weeks ago. But I really hope so. Am not ready to let her go.” His smile was gone and there was a little worry showing in his eyes.

“She'll get better. And she is gonna get cured.” I am honestly not sure but seeing him so worried, I just wanted his smile to come back.

“Thanks. I just worry about her.” he now had a worried smile. 

“I know you do. It is normal. I worry about her too. But she will get healed.” I smiled and he returned a smile to me back as I rubbed my hand on his shoulder to confirm him. He slowly looked at my hand resting on his shoulder which made me kinda uncomfortable so I removed it.

“Jeremiah!” I heard my brother's excited voice.

“Steven!” Jeremiah shouted as he hugged Steven.

“What's up my man” my brother asked pulling away from their hug.

“Nothing much just getting ready to ace my senior year.” Jeremiah smiled getting all pumped up.

“See you later guys. I am gonna go find Taylor.”

I am not so worried anymore. I have my friends around already this won't be hard. I don't even have to worry about typical stuff like popularity. All I have to maintain is my grades. No distractions.

What worries me is the fact that next year I will be on my own. I won't have Jeremiah or my brother around. I should enjoy my time with the both of them while I still have a chance.

“Belly! Hi!” I felt Taylors hands rapped around me as I hugged her back.

“I missed you so much.” I whispered.

“I just saw you on Saturday.” she laughed as she pulled away from the hug.

“I know...” I playfully pushed her shoulder with mine.  “I still missed you. Plus I know you missed me.” I smiled proudly.

“Well I didn't...” I just gave her a look saying ' are you for real right now?' “Ok maybe I did. A little bit though.” she smiled sheepishly.

“Whatever. Let's get to our first class.” I said excitedly.

“Ok.” she laughed at my sudden excitement.

My first day wasn't anything special. Boring as usual. I am currently at home with my brother who got in an argument with me about who can make the best cookies. So right now we are both making our on and we will ask out mom to tell us whose is best.

And incase she decides that 'we both made great cookies' we invited Jeremiah to tell us.

Mine are rolled out and shaped. Just ready to get into the oven. I heard the doorbell. Must be Jeremy. I saw my Steven was still busy shaping his cookies as he looked at the door.

“Don't worry I'll get it.” I walked to the door and opened and I was right. It was Jeremy here to judge the cookies. I knew he couldn't turn down cookies.

“Hey Jeremy.” I smiled letting him in.

“Hey Belly.” He entered “So what kind of cookies did the two of you make?”

“Chocolate chip”

˙˚ʚ~♡~ɞ˙˚

We put them in the oven and gave some to my mom when they were ready. We were right, she lied that they both tasted equally amazing. We gave them to Jeremiah and he decided to taste them dramatically.

He put one in his mouth and made several facial expressions as he slowly chewed and did the same with the other. When he was done he stayed silent before finally talking.

“Steven's are better.”

“yes!!!!” Steven jumped in excitement. “In your face! I told you mine were better.”

“Yeah... Yeah... No need to brag about it.” I rolled my eyes

“Then what's the point of being right” he frowned

“Come on guys, I'll help you clean up.” Jeremiah offered. Seeing we had made a mess in the kitchen.

“Thank you” I walked to get a rag to wipe the flour that was on the kitchen counter, then I tripped on something and nearly fell but I felt Jeremiah's hands catch me. Typical movie scene, it feels more scary than romantic in real life actually.

After I calmed down that was when it started. I got scared of how things looked and my heart just started blasting.

“Thank you.” I whispered and looked at my brother who seemed to worry about what will happen next.

These feeling better go away quick. I don't want drama this year.