♡🄴🄸🄶🄷🅃

After telling Taylor about my mixed feelings the rest of the day went well. Nothing unusual. School was school. It was boring and educational.

The surprises began when I reached home. Conrad called... Again.

That's funny he doesn't really call often. Why is he starting now? Is there something wrong going on?

I sure hope not.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe. How are things? How is school?" He asked.

"It is boring as usual. Things are good. Um your brother doesn't seem to be so worried about your mom. I think he might actually be happy for once. After a whole month." I spoke into the phone with a small smile growing onto my face.

"He seems to be taking it better than I did when I found out."

"Yeah. Well you had no one to talk about it to since no one knew. " I defended him.

"Yeah. But still I feel like I ruined everyone's summer."

"You didn't." Well you kinda put some drama in mine. Ruining it a little bit but in the end it was worth it... Right?
And I don't blame you. Jeremiah can talk about it to anyone and let out his pain. You couldn't.

"Yeah. I guess your right. Thanks for making me feel better."

"Of course. Well I will talk to you later ok?" I remembered I have some work I have to finish for school.

"Ok. Bye. Mwah."

It is nice having him check on me. It makes me have a little faith that this long distance thing might actually work.

˙˚ʚ~♡~ɞ˙˚

The fist week of school is finally over. The weekend has arrived. Steven and Jeremiah will be hanging out at Jeremy's house while me and Taylor hang out at mine.

Steven has already left so right now I am just waiting for Taylor.

I heard a doorbell and it was her of course. I opened the door and let her in. Today we don't have anything particular to do. Just gonna talk about random stuff. No boys no drama. Just usual everyday things.

Right now I don't want to stress myself. They aren't even around so am not gonna think about any of them right now. I hate to admit it. But having a boyfriend is not as amazing as it seems. Sure I want him and enjoy our moments with him. But handling a relationship is hard work.

Just hope this lasts. Didn't go through all that drama for things to be so small and end soon.

˙˚ʚ~♡~ɞ˙˚

We hear a doorbell and now I am wondering who it could be since the boys are out.

We were surprised to see that it was actually them.

"What are you guys doing here" I asked as I opened the door for the both of them.

"I don't know. We decided to just stay over here. The more the merrier anyway right." my brother pointed out.

"Yeah... Ok come in" Taylor said not looking so happy. Then I remembered the drama between her and my brother.

"Guys let's do something messy but fun." Jeremiah spoke while trying to release some of the tension that was put between those two.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like... Ooh we could make foam and just throw it at each other. Who ever gets the least wet is the winner." He said as he jumped a little bit like a kid who has heard they are going to Disney land.

"That actually sounds like fun. Let's do it." Taylor smiled and looked at me then Jeremy which made me wonder what she was thinking at the moment.

Everyone had now prepared there foam and put it in a bucket or some had their's in a big plastic bad. Some where protecting themselves by hiding behind walls as others chased to throw it at them.

At the end of it we were all wet with foam on out clothes and faces and we were dying of laughter. Trying to calm down.

There was foam on my shoe and so I slid and fell frontwards. Only for someone to catch me. And I know you know who. Jeremiah of course. Who else could it be?

He helped me stand upright before having his eyes lock with mine. We stayed like that for a moment before I realized what was happening and cleared my throat.

It was now dark outside and the moon was shining along with the tiny looking stars in the sky.

"I think I should head home." He stated when he noticed the scene.

"Yeah am pretty exhausted from all the excitement. Better head to bed." I said with a rushing tone, because I wanted the moment to be over. Well not completely, but it would be wrong.

"Bye guys." he kind of whispered.

"Bye." we all said.

"Ama head to bed guys." I spoke as I fake yawned "Goodnight." and then I ran to my room to hug my pillow.

Ughhhh now he is gonna be on my mind all night. And I will have guilt for the rest of my life.

Am tired of all this guy guilt hugging me. I will call Conrad tomorrow and just tell him everything.

˙˚ʚ~♡~ɞ˙˚