♡🄵🄸🅅🄴

Conrad's POV

I got messages from an anonymous number. Turned out they were pictures. Pictures that made me want to cry...

They were 3 pictures of Jeremiah and Belly. There was one where they where hugging. Her legs wrapped around his torso. Another where her hand was on his shoulder and they were looking into each other's eyes. And the last one was like they were dancing and then he did the dip and there they were looking into each other's eyes too.

I am being ridiculous. These are just pictures. They hug all the time and it never seems sus. Just that I wasnt there to see the moment unfold. Plus pictures make things seem different from reality anyway.

I really love her, I miss her. And I hate the fact that am not there to protect her. Long distance relationships are hard. I should just call her.

End of POV

˙˚ʚ~♡~ɞ˙˚

I was in a dark room and then sudden the light appeared somewhere and it was on Jeremiah who walked towards me with a smile on his face.

“I don't get it though. I thought you liked me. What happened?” he asked dropping the smile that was on his face. It was still dark but there was light on him.

“Nothing happened. I just I don't know. ” I really don't. I guess I just felt like it was a dream come true having my first love feel the same way I did about him. Just wish he did before I caught feelings for his brother.

“Then why can't I have you. Why does Conrad get to be the one to have everything he wants?” he said getting closer.

“I- I-”

“You know... For a moment, I actually thought I would have you be mine. Please give me a chance and I will make you feel happier than he ever did. ” he whispered as he came even closer and caressed my cheek as he looked me straight in the eyes.

“But-”

I felt his lips on mine. I knew I should've pulled away but I didn't. I kissed him back. Rapped my arms around his neck as I felt his caressing my cheek. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes once more before kissing him again and then the moment of regret came.

“Belly?”

It was the voice that loved to hear but in this moment caused me fear.

It was Conrad.

I pulled away and turned around to see him with a face that showed disappointment, sadness and worst of all... Heart break.

˙˚ʚ~♡~ɞ˙˚

I gasped as I woke up from that terrible nightmare. I felt my heart beating so fast out of worry, but it slowed back down from the relief.

It wasn't all bad. I feel guilty admitting it. But I felt nice kissing Jeremiah again. Even if it was just a dream. I do still really like him. He is sweet and is always there for me... Well except when we were supposed to dance together but that was only because he found out about his mom.

He always cared for me and was there for me even more that Conrad. But Conrad also had a lot to deal with and had his own dilemma. He had other things to worry about and probably knew he wouldn't be able to handle a relationship.

A part of me wants to return to that dream because of that kiss. I miss what I had with Jeremiah when we were kind of together.

Even now things aren't exactly the same as they used to be. We are so afraid of getting to close that gestures that once seemed boring and normal seem so close and we are afraid to do them.

He used to be such a flirt but now he is very careful with his words. He has so many filters and so do I.

I miss us.  I miss having him hold me tight. I miss him. Sure he is still around. He is still in my life, but I miss what we had for that one week we were kind of together. I miss our kisses.

If only I could just get one last kiss from him.

˙˚ʚ~♡~ɞ˙˚