♡🄴🄻🄴🅅🄴🄽

*One week later*

I haven't seen Jeremy in a week because I haven't even gone to school yet. Being the vulnerable girl I am right now, I don't have the energy to hold myself together, especially around him.

Anyways so like I don't know what to do anymore because Conrad is...is... yeah... so like yeah, but now Jeremiah he's... we are done. He's not going to take me back anytime soon so I guess I should just stay away from boys and maybe just be alone forever cuz they bring drama all the time.

Then again I brought this drama to myself. If only I wasn't an idiot and just stayed with Jeremiah. I was so happy with him, besides the temptations with Conrad, no stress. He gets me, he doesn't trouble me, and I threw it away.

 ˚˙ʚ~♡~ɞ˙˚

I called Taylor because I needed someone to talk to. I need help, I can't stay in this state forever.

"Hello" she greeted

"Hey Taylor" I greeted back

"Hey... You ok" she asked with concern showing in her voice

"Yeah." I whispered as though I want even sure myself.

"What's up"

"I just... I don't know what to do." I began

"What's going on" she asked confused as to what I was talking about.

"Promise you won't say ' I told you so'?"

"Yeah ok." She sounded like she didn't mean it, kinda like she was being sarcastic.

"Conrad has been cheating, and he soon he plans on dumbing me."

"That's great!" She sounded excited and I gasped in shock and sadness, like I had been betrayed.

"I mean the part where you two break up, not the cheating part." She cleared immediately after hearing herself.

"You know even if we break up, I doubt Jeremiah would want me."

"You don't know that. Girl quit hiding from your problems and solve them already!" She sounded like she too was sick of my drama. I get it, she gives me advise and I never take it.

"It's not that easy" I defended myself

"Yeah but in the end it will be worth it."

Maybe I can try. Instead of feeling sorry for myself in bed I should just try and fix things. Just completely end things with Conrad and try getting Jeremiah back. I need to do it fast before he end up getting a girlfriend like they always do in the movies and books.

"Your right. Thanks" I sighed giving up knowing it was worth a try. I mean... What do I have to lose.

"Dump his cheating ass today" she really doesn't like him. But now I don't either. She was right not to trust him.

"I will. Bye."

I called Conrad... Today is the day to end things completely.

I decided to call him as I left my room and went downstairs to get a drink as I was feeling thirsty.

The phone I said and then I greeted him, he ofcourse greeted me back.

"So... I wanted to talk to you about something." I could feel my voice shaking. I really don't wanna do this, but I put myself in this mess and now I have to get myself out of it.

"Maybe we should talk in person." What is this one talking about, by the time he comes I would've cheated on him already.

"But it is urgent" I told him. I have been dodging it for too long, but now I know what to do. Knowing he was cheating, I can use that as a reason. He won't even be able to guilt trip me because he is in the wrong.

"Turn around" this guy isn't making any sense today.

"What? Why?" I asked with confusion even though I still did it.

"Conrad." He was there. He came. I don't know why, he came why he was here, but he was here. This is gonna be even harder than I thought.

I stood there in shock, I loosened the grip I had on my phone but tightened my grip again when I felt like it was about to fall. I ain't dropping my baby for dramatic effect.