Broken wing: Seven Deadly Sin...

Von Twinshift

____ "When shooting stars streak across the same sky in form of a cross, Britannia will face her darkest hour... Mehr

Character profile and prologue
Chapter 1: The holy knights sword.
Chapter 2: Sin in the white forest.
Chapter 3: A young girls dream.
Chapter 4: Even if you die along the way.
Chapter 5: The poem off beginnings.
Chapter 6: A touching reunion.
Chapter 7: The fearesome pursuer.
Chapter 8: Dark pulse.
Chapter 9: The Viazel Fighting Festival
Chapter 10: Pent-up feelings.
Chapter 11: Bloodcurdling Canon
Chapter 12: The angel of destruction.
Chapter 13: A Reader of Books and Unholy Knight
Chapter 14: The Legends, Provoked.
Chapter 15: The First Sacrifice and The Courage Charm
Chapter 16: The Looming Threat.
Chapter 17: What I Can Do For You.
Chapter 18: Despair Descends
Chapter 20: The Dark Drean Begins
Chapter 21: Our Fighting Festival
Chapter 22: The Shape of Love
Chapter 23: Revival of the Demon Clan
Chapter 24: Existance & Proof and The Sacred Treasure Lostvayne
Chapter 25: The Ten Commandments on the Move & Overwhelming Violence
Chapter 26: The Cheif Holy Knigt Atones For His Sins and Where Memories Lead
Chapter 27: The Druid's Holy Land

Chapter 19: The Heroes.

185 7 0
Von Twinshift

__

Hendrickson was about to karate chop Meliodas but Ban used his powers to control Hendrickson's arm. Y/n took this opportunity and used Telekinesis to crush Hendrickson's arm. Meliodas then gave Hendrickson an uppercut which sent him flying into the air.

Diane slammed Hendrickson with Gideon and sent him flying into the side of the crater that the battlefield had become. Hendrickson used his wings to fly back but was stricken out of the air by King's Chastiefol. "Incredible!" A knight said who looked at the fight. "They're even more powerful than the legends said!"

"Lady y/n?" Elizabeth said. "It's okay." Y/n said and turned her head to Elizabeth. "Thanks to you, my stamina and power is back. So, you can just leave the rest to us. For now, I think it's best if you stay here with Hawk." Elizabeth nodded and sobbed a little by the mention of Hawk.

Hendrickson jumped up on a rock a little further away and his arm grew back. "No way! It doesn't even seem like we hurt him at all!" Diane said. "Damn." Y/n said. "I crushed that arm and it still came back?" "This guy is turning out to be a bigger pain in the ass than I thought." Ban said. "Well, we're not finished yet!" Meliodas said. "Gowther spread the word. We're gonna do the attack we talked about!"

"Captain, Gowther's not, um..." King said, who thought Gowther had died. Gowther stood up and held his head, making Diane and King scream out in fear like they saw a dead man come back to life. "Now here are my glasses?" Gowther asked and started to feel the ground. Y/n used telekinesis to help him get them. "He's still alive?!" King exclaimed in fear.

"Roger that, captain." Gowther said in response to Meliodas' demand. "What are you anyway?" King asked. "Tap." Gowther said and touched his forehead with two fingers. "Broadcast!" Suddenly everyone saw the same thing. It was how they would defeat Hendrickson.

"What's this?" Gil said. "It's like Gowther beamed his instructions directly into my head." King said. "Are you kidding?" Howzer said. "Is this seriously our plan?" Ban asked. "I like it." Y/n said and smirked. "Captain, are you sure about this?" Diane questioned. "All right, everyone." Meliodas said. "Time to get started!"

Meliodas disabled his powers. "You disabled your powers." Hendrickson said. "What do you think you're doing?" Meliodas ran up and was about to stab Hendrickson. Hendrickson caught Meliodas but Meliodas took a grip on Hendrickson's fist and threw the man away. He jumped down and hit his knees into Hendrickson's stomach.

"Hey King, what should we do?" Diane asked. "I know." King said. "He needs our help out there!" "Follow the plan." Y/n said. "I promise everything will be good if you do."

"Lighting King Iron Hammer!" Giothunder said and hit Meliodas and Hendrickson with a giant lightning strike. "That move put his Allie's at risk." Hendrickson said and jumped up in the air as the lighting dispersed. "He must've been focused on a quick attack and it his aim."

"Gravity times ten!" Marmas, a knight in red armor that controlled gravity, said. "How dare you spit in my sense of justice! You fiend! "Rising Tornado!" Howzer said and a gigantic dark gray tornado appeared. "I think my magical power is starting to fade." Marmas said. "Already?" Howzer said in surprise. "Just try to hang in there."

Hendrickson swiped his arm and the tornado dissipated and Marmas flew to the side. Hendrickson was about to fly down to attack put was stoped by a wall of steam. "Your fight's with me, pink!" Meliodas said and held Hendrickson at the throat as he had is legs around Hendrickson's stomach.

Guila there multiple balls of explosions at Meliodas and Hendrickson. "Do you really intend to sacrifice yourself just to slow me down?" Hendrickson asked. "I won't say it's not commendable... but it appears you're the only one who's sustaining any damage."

Meliodas started to strike Hendrickson with his sword multiple times. "So, it appears that Elizabeth's intervention only healed your physical strength." Hendrickson said. Meliodas accidentally strikes some kind of magical bomb because he flew up in the air with an explosion of black and purple. "Even if you were using your powers, I doubt you have enough left to muster your Full Counter. Meliodas flew back and did a little chuckle.

Meliodas hit the ground with a boom. But he immediately stood up to face his opponent. "Dark Nebula." Hendrickson said and started to create that black energy around him again. It hit Meliodas pretty hard like it was meant to do. "Don't underestimate me!" Meliodas said. "You'll regret it!" He punched Hendrickson in the gut and then gripped the man around his neck.

Stones where flying in the air as Diane gif ready to use her magic as part of the plan. "Captain... I'm sorry!" Diane said. "Rush Rock!" The stones pelted at both of the men fighting.

"Chastiefol, fourth configuration!" King said. "Sunflower!" The flower bloomed out of the ground and opened its leaves. The yellow flower theme powered up before shooting a powerful beam at Hendrickson and Meliodas. "Oh crap!" Howzer said. "Take cover!" Multiple Knights had to run for the back to not get hit by the blast.

Once the blast was over Y/n made a giant ball of light. "Luminosity Bomb!" She said and threw the giant ball that hit the two men; it erupted in a big explosion that even left out a mushroom cloud. The force of the explosion made people fly backwards. Once the light went away there stood both Meliodas and Hendrickson still standing.

"You're a mystery to me, Meliodas of the Seven Deadly Sins." Hendrickson said. "You were framed and exiled, yet here you are, gladly sacrificing yourself for your kingdom." Meliodas breathed heavily and was full of burn marks. Most of his clothes except his pants hand burnt away at that point. Hendrickson was also burnt after being attacked by angel magic, but it wasn't nearly as bad. "A pointless endeavor, considering I intend to destroy it."

"Oh, yeah!" Ban said who jumped up and Hendrickson's back. "Don't be so sure." "Fight if you must." Hendrickson said. "While you may kill your captain, and another attack will do precisely that, you'll never succeed in killing me." "Yeah! Well, it's worth a shot!" Ban said. "Vanishing Kill!" He said and sliced Meliodas' chest open.

"What do you think, Captain?" Ban said. "Is that enough?" "Yeah." Meliodas said and smirked as his eyes were hidden by his hair. A sudden beam of light came from Meliodas. "What is this, this magical power?" Hendrickson asked. "It can't be." "Oh, yeah! It can be." Meliodas said. "Revenge Counter!"

"Disabling his own magical powers allowed him to store and change ever attack he received, then unleash them simultaneously." Gowther explained. "Unable to control suck power, he will inevitably self-destruct. It isn't perfect but it's the best chance we've got. Given the damage you've already sustained, I estimate your chance of surviving this attack is 0,2%. Good luck!" Gowther spoke to Hendrickson and gave him two thumbs ups.

Hendrickson tried to fly away but was caught by a bubble. "Farewell, and let us never cross paths again." Griamore said. "Griamore, you're alive?" Howzer said. "You know you cannot win." Hendrickson said and slashed the bubble and broke it. "Why do you insist on standing in my way?" Y/n used protection and forcedly pushed him back towards Meliodas.

"You still don't get it, do you, Hendrickson?" Meliodas said. "You walked away from everything important in your life, for a magical power you're about to lose!" Meliodas struck Hendrickson and a big white light went off. "And that is your sin!" "I cannot be defeated..." Hendrickson said. "Not by the likes of you!" Then he screamed and evaporated away into dust.

An explosion went off in the air and the entire earth quaked. There was a punch of smoke and Dust in the air so it was hard to see. But y/n knew Meliodas was alive. When she could see his silhouette she ran and caught him. "Thanks." He said and chuckled softly. Y/n put him down on the ground and hit him with an arrow.

Elizabeth ran up to y/n. She hugged y/n hard. "I was so scared!" She said, "I thought you or sir Meliodas would die." "Would we really go down that easy?" Y/n asked.

Suddenly someone cleared their throat. Y/n, Meliodas and Elizabeth looked to their side and saw the King who was healed up. He was accompanied by Merlin. "Your majesty!" Howzer spluttered out. "Father, you're here!" Elizabeth said and ran up to her dad. "It's so good to see you. Are you feeling any better now." Y/n and Meliodas also walked up to the King.

"Yes." The knight said. "I'm so glad!" Elizabeth said. "Hey Merlin." Y/n said. "Are you done with Bartra's treatment yet?" "I am." Merlin said. "And it's all thanks to the secret technique from the Demon Realm I'd been wanting to try." "Using the King as your guinea pig, that takes a lot of guts." Meliodas said. "All's well that ends well." Merlin said. "So, we're good. Right, Your Majesty?" The Ming just chuckled and cleared his throat nervously.

"My King!" Gilthunder said. Every knight was bowing down. "Please, Sire, we must be severely punished for what we've done. We failed you. We have strayed from our chosen path. We each discarded your plea to avoid a Holy War, turned our backs on the people who were suffering. We have lost the right to call ourselves your Holy Knights. We beg for your harshest sentence!" "Very well." The King said. "My sentence is this... From today forward, you shall not rest in your service of the kingdom." All the knights gasped in surprise.

"But Sire, Will you deny us the penance for our sin?" Howzer said. "The severity of your punishment will do nothing to ease the people's suffering, nor hawk those who have been wounded." The king said. "You are the Holy Knights of Liones. Your duty is to restore the kingdom and to preserve its people." "Sire!" All knights said.

The King then turned to Y/n and all of the sins. "Well done, Meliodas, y/n and all of the Seven Deadly Sins." The King said. "We are in your debt! Despite being blamed for the actions of others, you protected the kingdom... and most importantly, my daughter. As the King, and as a devoted father, I thank you."

"What's that big of a deal?" Meliodas said. "A normal Thursday afternoon with our luck." Y/n said and shrugged. "We are just glad to help." "She's right." Diane said. "We just did what any good friend would've done. Didn't we?"

"Elizabeth." The king said. "Your strength surpassed my expectations. As did your wisdom in finding the Seven Deadly Sins and the Vice GrandMaster. I am so proud of you, more that you could ever imagine." Elizabeth started to sob a little. "Father..." she said. "I'm not strong, 'cause if I were... I could have saved Hawk. My friend is dead because of me." "He wouldn't blame you." Y/n said and touched Elizabeth's shoulder for comfort. "Hawk knows you did everything you could." Elizabeth hugged Y/n and y/n hugged back.

Ban walked up to Hawk's dead body. "Master." He said. "I'm sorry. I know I said some nasty things to you before, like we weren't really friends. I don't regret much but, I regret that. It seems like everybody I start to care about just ends up leaving me sooner or later." "All things considered, we were really lucky." Gowther said. "The captain could have easily died, leaving us almost no chance of victory. But the loss of the Captain of Scraps Disposal had zero effect. It didn't hurt us at all." "Take that back!" Ban said and was about to attack Gowther until Merlin teleported in front of him.

"Now, hold on just a minute, Ban." Merlin said. "Get out of my way!" Ban said in anger. "Look. He meant no harm, so forgive him." Merlin said. Ban stood still for a bit before turning away. "You keep your damned mouth shut if you know what's good for you, Four Eyes!" Ban said and walked off.

"Why is he mad?" Gowther asked. "By the way, Gowther, where's that armor I gave you?" Merlin asked. "It's broken." Gowther said. "I see." Merlin said. "Then I'll get you another suit as soon as I can." Merlin said.

Meliodas, Ban, y/n and Elizabeth ,who was a little further back crying, stood by Hawk's body. "Hawk, you can't quit the tavern without giving notice." Meliodas said "'Cause without you there, who's gonna dispose of all the scraps now?" "We couldn't have pulled this off without you, Hawk." Ban said. "I hope the afterlife treats you nicely." Y/n said and bent down as she patted Hawk. "You deserve all the credit. I mean it, right Meliodas?" "Yeah." He said and started to cry, as did Y/n. "So come back, all right?" Meliodas said. "And I promise... I'll give you three times as many scraps as before."

Suddenly a high pitched voice spoke. "Okay, but remember, you promised!" It said. Suddenly the black body started to ash away. Under everything lies a super tiny little pig. The pig stood up and it looked exactly like a tiny Hawk. "Hawk, is that... you?" Elizabeth asked who ran up to check. Ban started sputtering and crying out of happiness. "Whoa! Are you really alive?" Meliodas said. "Yup!" Hawk said "Looks that way." "You are a very extraordinary pig." Y/n said and picked Hawk up. Ban took Hawk from y/n and threw him into the air. "You're the best!" He said and laughed. "Wow, I can't believe it!" Diane said and cried tears of joy. "He's so tiny now!" King said.

"Look at him. That is one wacky pig." Meliodas said. "Why are you calling yourself wacky?" Y/n asked and laughed. "I'm not a pig." Meliodas said, but laughed too. Meliodas tackled y/n who fell onto Elizabeth and they started to roll down the flower covered hill they stood on. They landed on the ground where they just paid and looked up at the sky for a tiny while. They were laughing and giggling and it reminded Y/n of times that were now long ago.

"Ellie." Veronica said. Elizabeth sat up quickly when she recognized the voice. "Huh!" She said in surprise that her stilted stood before her, alive. "Veronica? Is that you? Big sis!" She stood up and hugged Veronica. "But... how? I thought you were... I mean..." "Not long after I left you in Vaizel, she began regaining consciousness." Griamore said. "All thanks to you, Elizabeth." Veronica said. Elizabeth started to tear up a little. "Sister... I'm so glad!" She said, "This is wonderful!" "You always were a crybaby." Veronica said.

"That's it!" Hawk said who sat on Ban's shoulder. "Everything's all wrapped up, huh?" "Yeah, I guess it is." Ban said. "By the way, you mind telling me why you hit so little all of a sudden?" "I don't know." Hawk said. "Can we go home now?" Elizabeth asked and looked at Y/n. "Oh, yeah." She said and smiled. "It's all over." Meliodas said.

-

It was a little while later and Merlin had tried to search Hendrickson's entire lab. "You can't find the Coffin of Eternal Darkness?" Y/n asked. "That's right." Merlin said. "I've used my magical powers to search far and wide,but no luck." "Then where the heck is it?" Meliodas asked. "No idea." Merlin said. "I even searched the capital, but still came up empty. However... immediately after you defeated Hendrickson, there were reports of a strange bird-like creature flying above the area, it appeared to be heading towards the South." "South, huh?" Y/n said. "Well, first we'll have to rebuild the capital. And the King's birthday is coming up. But after that I guess we already have plans for where we are going next." Y/n said and Meliodas nodded.

"On another note. I see you have unlocked almost every power now, Y/n." Merlin said. "Oh, yes." Y/n said. "It came to me when I managed to let go of the past." "Yes, I thought so." Merlin said. "Do you have any idea what your last power could be?" "No. Not yet." Y/n said and shook her head. "Well, I have found an old spell." Merlin said. "It might be able to help you in the quest. But we should take that another day." "Yeah, sounds good." Y/n said she was a little scared of what Merlin planned. "Wait... so that means you'll be tagging along?" "Yes. I, the boar sin will be tagging along with you two." Merlin said. "If that's okay with you." "Great!" Y/n said and put an arm on Merlin's waist. "Now we just need to find Escanor!"

-

"Excellent food, Ban. So yummy!" Hawk said. He was super tiny and could now hit in his food bowl. "What is this? I don't care! Whatever it is, I can't stop eating! I've never tasted anything like it! If I had to describe the taste, I'd call it scraps from the mouth of a culinary god!"

"Hey, culinary god." Y/n said, she sat in a chair by the bar. "I also want food. Can't miss out if it's that tasty." "You'll have to pay first." Ban said. "I take hugs, kisses and you and me in my bed." "Haha." Y/n said sarcastically. "So cheesy." "I really hope you're not breaking the bank on this meal." Meliodas said who sat by Hawk on the floor. "Nah, it's all right." Ban said. "These leftovers were going bad anyway."

Diane then came walking in with King behind her. "Diane?" Y/n said and was surprised. She didn't know how Diane got so small. "You meet another mushroom?" Y/n giggled a little when she said that. "No silly." Diane said and laughed. "Merlin gave me a potion so I could be smaller. At least until I can sew some new clothes, you could help if you want to." Diane said. "Sure!" Y/n said. "You look quite stunning in these new clothes." "You think so?" Diane asked and blushed. "Thanks."'

"Onto what really matters." Diane said and sat down beside y/n. "I wanted to ask you if you would like to go to the city anniversary with me." "And me." King said. "Oh, right. And King." Diane corrected. "I-" "no fair, I thought we were going." Meliodas said with a pout. "I think me and y/n should go." Ban said. "If she wants food at least." "Can't we all go together?" Y/n asked.

Their little squabble was stopped as another person walked in. "So, the rumors are true." Gil said. "You really are running a tavern." "Oh, hey, little Gil!" Meliodas said and stood up. "Welcome to the Boar Hat. Sit wherever you want. Lucky we're not busy." "Thanks." Gil said and sat down.

"Hi, Hawk." Gil said. Hawk couldn't answer with his mouth full. "There's actually something I've wanted to tell you. Sorry for what happened, in the Forest, I mean.

"Here!" Meliodas said and put down a tray of drinks. "Some famous Bernia ale!" Gilthunder took a mug and started to sip it down. "Not bad, huh?" Meliodas said and took a sip off his own. Gilthunder chuckled and put the mug back down. "Yeah! This is really good." He said. "Yup!" Y/n said and took a mug too. "Don't normally drink but this is too good to say no to." Chugged it. "It's like I always say, nothing beats Bernia ale after a hard day's work!" Meliodas said and chugged his own drink.

"Meliodas?" Gil said. "I'll be leaving the capital soon." "Why is that?" Meliodas asked. "My intention was to feel Hendrickson and his men,but even so, I ended up hurting a lot of people." Gil said. "That's a ring I can never right. But I'll travel to the other regions, find those who suffered, and try to make amends, anyway that I can." "Okay." Meliodas said. "Sounds good to me. I can tell you made up your mind so I won't stand in your way. After all, you're your own man now."

-

It was now knight and fireworks went off. The bar was full of people drinking and having fun. Elizabeth even came Ofer to waiter that night too.

"We did it." Y/n said. "Even if it is something so big for the rest. It feels like a grain in the grand scheme of things." "It really does." Meliodas said and leaned over the counter. "But, we are still with each other. And that's what really matters. We will break this curse together." "Yeah." Y/n said and smiled as she looked at Elizabeth who was working. "We will."

__
To be continued
__

(The end of season one. Woo!)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

109K 1.1K 22
This is nothing but a bunch of one shots mostly meliodas and zeldris x reader(request closed) [VERY OLD] Started: March 3st 2020 Ended: August 1...
36.5K 1.1K 21
When Elizabeth and her older brother set out on a journey to find the seven deadly sins and ask for their help in saving the kingdom of Liones they m...
387K 14.1K 56
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Killing her father, the General of the Demon Army, was the only way (Y/n)'s best friend and his lover could escape and in doing so, (Y...
69.7K 1.4K 10
"to the moon, and never back." [completed, under editing] it is so fucking embarrassing that so many people have read this. it is awful. i was like t...