Sekiruuyetei: Book of Concept...

By RageRevan

A boy who once walked the path of heroism, now after being humiliated and ignored for his deeds, choses to wa... More

Prologue: Having Enough
Chapter 1: Unbearable Truth
Chapter 2: The Fall of an Ice Mage
Chapter 3: Roses of the Underworld
Chapter 4: Fall of Grigori
Chapter 5: Reality Check
Chapter 6: New Allies, New Enemies
Chapter 7: Broken Pride
Chapter 8: Play My Game
Chapter 9: Adjusting to a Normal Life
Chapter 10: Factions Situation
Chapter 11: War against a False Hero
Chapter 12: Demise of a False Hero
Chapter 13: Peaceful Resolutions
Chapter 14: Double Demise
Chapter 15: Chaos in Kuoh Academy
Chapter 16: Calm and Tranquility.
Chapter 17: Unknown Suffering
Chapter 18: Assault on the Pendragon Mansion
Chapter 19: Aggressive Negotiations
Chapter 20: Reunion of a Vampire with a Dragon
Chapter 21: Party Crashing
Chapter 22: Fall of a Symbol
Chapter 23: Relaxation Time
Chapter 24: Preparation for the Assault
Chapter 26: Time for Pleasure (18+)
Chapter 27: The God Tribe
Chapter 28: Relationship by Bonds
Chapter 29: The Darkest Night
Chapter 30: Divine Destruction
Chapter 31: Fortuitous Endeavors
Alternate One-Shot: Ending the Factions Permanently
Chapter 32: Claiming the Divinity (18+)
Chapter 33: Dual-Side Developments
Chapter 34: Beginning of the Finale
Chapter 35: Preparation for the Norse Assault
Chapter 36: Ragnarök
Chapter 37: Hopeful Times
Chapter 38: Dealing with the Dog
Chapter 39: Fall of Olympus
Chapter 40: Shiva's Choice
Chapter 41: Vampiric Exorcism
Chapter 42: Shinto Destruction.
Chapter 43: Fall of the Supernatural (Season Finale)
Epilogue: No More Supernatural
Some Facts about Conceptual Records

Chapter 25: Fall of Heaven

4.3K 84 74
By RageRevan

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Mirana running away from what seemed to be two BX-Commando Series Droids, however, she was seen by Issei and Elizabeth, they have a conversation however when it was revealed that Gabriel was affiliated with the Droid Faction, Elizabeth knocked her out cold. Issei then went inside her mindscape and had a formal discussion with her, he also came to know that it was her parents guiding her to become an exorcist, it was not her first choice, and definitely not her dream. She also voiced her reasons that genocide was never right, however Issei showed how little the angels cared about them, and also revealed that if she were to die she would be forgotten. Mirana soon realised that fighting for the angels was not right, and accepted Issei's offer of joining him. She and Elizabeth were reunited as they began their plans of the Fall of Heaven. Issei went inside soon after, when he was working on Crescent Circle Gauntlets, when Göndul showed up, she revealed that her inner self wanted to talk with Issei. Once Issei was inside, he saw a devastated Göndul, who now had no purpose in her life. Issei decided to give her a purpose, to fight for him, which she accepted after a little convincing, she seemed to be genuinely happy working for Issei. Once outside, she hugged Issei due to gratitude, as he was in awe, Göndul showed genuine happiness, as Issei then suggested her to train the other sleeper agents, as she nods in agreement. Meanwhile, Issei and the others head to the location with the rest of his generals as he makes the plans for the fall of Heaven, as he states that the girls will be on the main front to deal with the Vatican as they decided to wipe everyone out from this world. Issei states that Malak will disguise everyone when they enter the location causing agreement to rise up in the group. Eventually Issei reveals the third general of the group, who was revealed to be Vader, as he bowed in front of Issei, Issei showed him some details on who his targets are, that needed to be eliminated as Vader graciously agreed to it. Issei then stated that their army will be upgraded and Kalani's ship will be revealed as Kalani was excited to see the ship. Once this is all over, Issei reveals his real reasoning to wipe out Vatican and the Angel Faction as they do many things in the name of God and are potentially even unaware of it. This causes an understanding between Nyx and Malak, as Issei heads back home. There he deals with the Gremory Peerage, with Rossweisse demanding her grandmother, however due to her attitude, Issei refuses to let them near her, leaving them defeated. Later, Issei hunts down, beats up and torments Saji. He eventually ends up killing him and crushing his pieces. 

Not long after Issei left, a magic circle opened up revealing it to be Sona Sitri, and her peerage. She saw the dusted pieces, as she widened her eyes in horror. 

Sure she hated Saji, but he was still the wielder of the Prison Dragon of Vitra, and he had four pieces of the sacred gear that Vitra was sealed in, that being Absorption Line, Blaze Black Flare, Delete Field and Shadow Prison. 

Sona clenched her fist and gritted her teeth, her being angrier than ever, everything for the Sitri clan has gone downhill. Rias cut off all contact with her and stopped being her friend due to her not trusting her, because of her actions against Miyuki, even her own parents blame her for misdeed, and even Serafall's disappearance, who was now confirmed to be presumed dead. 

Things have only gotten worse for the Sitri Clan, who are now trying their best to plead Miyuki to once again be the heir of the Sitri Clan to save it. But she was nowhere to be found, learning as much as she could from both Quinella and Charlotte. She had to take the Sitri Clan down, she would never serve people like them. As of yet, they have no choice that they need to keep Sona as the heiress, since there was no one that could potentially replace her. This caused even more problems for them, causing the search to double. 

None of this was liked by Sona Sitri, if anything she hated what was happening to her, and in turn was slowly being driven to snapping one day. She was losing everything, even her peerage was not safe, as people started questioning them as well, thankfully they all came clean, even Genshiro was unaware of Miyuki. Eventually Tsubaki kept her hand snapping Sona out of thoughts. 

"Sona, what should we do?" Tsubaki asked, as Sona spoke, 

"I...I don't know...we need to report Saji's death to the Factions...." Sona continued in anger, "That idiot, he must have definitely provoked someone stronger or Hyoudou...I will be blamed for what he did..."

"We should have never brought him into the devil society he is absolute scum..." Tsubasa responded to which Sona agreed to her words. 

"I agree, but he is nevertheless important, he does have Vitra pieces...." Sona spoke with thought, as Momo sadly spoke

"So what now?" Sona sighed and responded

"There is nothing we can do, I have a feeling that Hyoudou or someone from the Droid Faction must have eliminated him...." Sona's voice brought fear into the rest of the peerage, as some of them gulped in fear. 

"Let's head back, there is nothing that can be done..." The peerage nodded albeit reluctantly, as they all headed back to their homes, not knowing that Issei was the one who had him killed for his actions against his loved ones. 

Opening Start

Issei is walking across the fields.
Malak is surrounded by the burning remains of Grigori

Issei and Nyx are seen side by side looking at the screen.
A book shows up, as Issei comes in his Strongest Red Dragon Armor.
Dai Hyoudou is seen with a sinister smirk, with Rias standing next to him.

Asia and the other girls are fighting against Malak, using magic.
Aika looks above, walking through a puddle.
The ORC, Student Council, Vali Team, and Team Slashdog are shown, all as a pair of angry eyes glare at them.

Issei looks at the book, remembering his past well, he visions the factions falling apart.
Ingvild looks at a figurine of Dai, as she crushes it, tears falling from her eyes, anger on her face.

Artemis, Elizabeth, Charlotte, Quinella, and Gondul watch their factions with disdain.
Ingvild closes her eyes and looks at Dai with a determined look. Miyuki grits her teeth remembering her sisters
Issei is on his knees, his past haunting him, as a family photo shows up, with a slash on it.
Issei is separated from his family.

He looks at Sirzechs, as they both radiate their aura.

Opening End

2 days later, Day of the Attack,

Battleship, Near Vatican, 9:30 AM

Malak had already used Innovate Clear to set up a dimension, and with Issei's Dimension Lost, the human civilians were unaware of what was happening. This was to make sure, only those that knew of the Supernatural as well as the Exorcists and Priests were the ones to be dealt with. 

"The stage is set..." Malak looked at Issei, who looked down, as he spoke

"Deploy everything including the Rocket Troopers and Spider Droids.." Issei spoke coldly, as he continued, "Add the AAT-1s and Hailfire Tanks...show no mercy!"

"Understood!" Malak spoke in the communicator, "Grievous, Göndul you two know what you need to do right!"

"We are aware!" Grievous's voice spoke for both of them, as he disconnected the communications, another one came and this time, it was from Elizabeth. 

"Heaven is being on guard, most of the angels are present in Heaven guarding it's secrets, what do you ask us to do?.." Issei spoke from the communications, as he responded

"Wait for my signal, once the angels leave, lower the barrier that is protecting them, and send the souls to Purgatory, they should rest permanently...we will be joining you soon..." Issei spoke seriously, as Elizabeth responded

"Leave it to us!" Elizabeth exclaimed with a determined tone, as Issei cut off connection.

"I will be joining my apprentice, in taking them down." Malak spoke seriously, as he teleported to the battlefield. 

Moments later, everyone in Vatican Outer grounds realised that they were under attack due to the clanking of the Battle Droids., the priests and the Exorcists were caught on guard, as a certain cloaked figure entered the room, as he removed it, revealing to be Grievous. 

"Get that bastard!" The Pope shouted, as several Exorcists have their weapons ready, they all charge at the Metalloid Monstrosity, as Grievous smirked sinisterly while speaking. 

"Come then, Supernatural Scum!" Grievous activated his four lightsabers as he deflected all of their Holy Light Blades with ease, and before they could even react Grievous disarmed all of them with ease. 

Soon, the B1 Battle Droids, B2 Battle Droids and BX-Commando Series Droids swarmed the area, gunning any of the disarmed exorcists without any mercy. The BX-Commando Series Droids were even more brutal, decapitating anyone that was in it's way, while Grievous was having a sword clash with the pope. 

"The Reinforcements will be coming soon, and you and the Droid Faction will fall! Your unjust killing ends here!" The Pope shouted as Grievous retorted while chuckling. 

"It is funny on how hypocritical the Catholic Church has always been, hiding your misdeeds and committing them in the name of god. From the Crusades to the modern day rapes, and other misdeeds, you still fail to see your actions, don't you?" Grievous deflected another strike from the Pope, while the Pope gritted his teeth in anger, Grievous looked behind to see the new mechs joining the fight. 

The first seemed to be a vehicle, that was described to be as big as a tank, with a white exterior and blue parts that covered a lot of the vehicle, aside from that, it had cannons and turrets all over, with oval shaped design comprising the outer hide. The cannons fired superior projectiles that was even capable of destroying barriers made from an Ultimate Class Beings, there were 10 of these things. These were AA-1

The second one seemed to be also a tank, except it was dirty green in color, with red eyes meant for sight, it's center has the front similar to that of a Motorbike. While the sides seem to be circular wheels meant for moment, the chains seem to be similar to the tyre of a Motorbike, the center also had several missile launchers attached to the sides of it, making it seem to be a war machine. It's missiles can easily take out armies with ease. These were Hailfire Tanks

The Pope looked at them in fear, these things were 10 and they were strong enough to wipe out the Vatican with ease. Grievous also noticed an additional Battle Droid joining them, however these were different, they looked like a regular B2 Super Battle Droid, however they had additional shoulder appendages, along with a red paint on many of their parts, they also have an additional jetpack that allows them to fly in the air. These were 50 in number. They were B2 Super Rocket Troopers

The three new droids started to bring terror into the hearts of many, including the pope, whose chances of survival are next to minimum. Another figure decided to join, these were 5 but were huge enough to cover an entire mansion, they were four legged with a sphere blasting lasers at the center, these were Spider Droids. 

They kept firing as the church of Vatican started to fall apart, soon afterwards, some reinforcements had come in, this was Dulio Gesualdo and Lint Sellezen. Lint was described to be a  young woman with a mix of black and white hair and with red eyes. She bears a striking resemblance to Freed as she looks like the female equivalent of him.

Dulio, on the other hand, is a handsome young man with blond hair, green eyes, and dressed in priest clothes. He has 10 pure white wings, which are a symbol of his powers.

"You droids will fall tonight!" Dulio shouted seeing so much death happen to his exorcists, and many others, the pope while distracted was decapitated by the Cyborg General. Lint also glared at Grievous, seeing the death of so many was heartbreaking, she hated the Droid Faction and vowed to destroy them, in order to avenge them. 

They were accompanied by several angels, Seraphs and other reincarnated angels as well as thousands of exorcists, all of whom engaged the Droid Army. 

"I would love to fight you, but your opponent will be coming soon..." Dulio and Lint saw him as a coward, not knowing that this opponent was going to make his debut very soon. 

"It seems like the angel is here..." The voice brought chills to brought Dulio and Lint, as a Vader stood right behind Grievous, who spoke, "Take care of the angels, I will handle these two targets...They will also be joining you soon..."

Grievous knew who he was referring to, as he backs away to fight against them, as Dulio released all 10 wings. 

"You will fall tonight, Monster!" Vader only looked at him in annoyance, he stands no chance against Vader, as his power is stronger than Grievous, almost on par with Malak himself. 

"Come and try then...Angel..." Vader's breathing made Dulio even more nervous, Lint was also ready to join him. 

Dulio flew in the air, as he unleashed several light weapons at the Dark Lord. However, Vader deflected the attacks with ease, Lint charged him from behind, which was blocked by his Light Blade, as Vader spoke

"So the sister of the infamous Freed Selzen has returned.." Vader spoke while breathing, which angered Lint, as she shouted

"Don't you dare compare me to him!!" Lint struck with even more ferocity, as Vader blocked every strike with ease, Dulio also joined in creating two light blades and fighting with Vader, to their surprise Vader was blocking every strike with ease. 

 "Is that all?" Vader spoke coldly, as moments later, even the Three Great Seraphs joined in, along with several High Class Angels, and Ultimate Class Angels. Michael then spoke coldly. 

"You are surrounded, General, it would be wise for you to surrender.." Vader only laughed manically in response, as he spoke

"All I am surrounded by is fear and dead men..." Vader spoke coldly as Uriel shouted

"In that case, attack, wipe him out!" Uriel commanded, however this proved to be one of his biggest mistakes, as soon as the angels charged at him, they suddenly started to choke, unable to speak anything. Dulio, Lint and the Three Seraphs looked in horror, they charged at Vader, in an attempt to stop his madness, only for the Dark Lord to bring the angels in front of them, This caused him to grit their teeth in fury, as they backed away, Dulio shouted in response

"You coward!" Vader ignored them, and pulled his Light Blade towards him, ready for something. 

They were brought closer and immediately decapitated, much to everyone's horror, Michael was horrified, most of the angels were pure angels, not the reincarnated ones. These angels were already at a decline due to God's death, Michael glared at Vader summoning several light based weapons ready to fight, only for him to be struck by several magic attacks. Vader resumed fighting against Dulio and Lint, who were angry by the deaths caused by him. 

This was revealed to be the girls that were assigned to the fight, that being Artemis, Göndul, Miyuki, Charlotte and Quinella, all of them joined the fight. The latter two talked to Issei, as they also wanted to join in the fight. To the angels, they all seemed to be different types of Super Droids, not knowing they were in Malak's illusion. 

Artemis fired a barrage of arrows, killing many angels that were caught in the onslaught, with Göndul firing many of her magic circle, her magic knowledge surpassed that of even Rossweisse herself. Many were killed by her elemental magic attacks. 

Charlotte used her King of Flies ability to easily burrow into their bodies, as the flies killed them easily, no exorcist or angel was spared from their wrath. Quinella and Miyuki used their magic power as well, with Quinella joining in with even more magic, which was high ranking Demonic Magic, and Miyuki using advanced Water Magic, with her being on Satan Class at this point, she was strong enough to easily take on Sona, and even give Serafall a run for a money. It is a shame that the latter was dead. 

Michael was forced to have a duel with Malak, while the other two Seraphs were facing off against the girls, they were struggling to even hurt them, Uriel gritted his teeth in fury, while Raphael was horrified, seeing the situation, his only best idea was to retreat, since he was being outmatched by several others, as magic spells were being thrown, as Uriel and Raphael along with Michael were generating magic barriers. 

"I can't hold for much longer..." Uriel was almost about to fall, as Michael helped him and spoke

"Don't give in, brother! We can't let you lose!" Michael helped him up, as even Raphael struggled. Michael immediately contacted the DXD Team, to help with them joining as soon as possible. 

The DXD Team comprised of Rias, Sona, Saiaorg and their peerages, along with several others as well, Seekvaira and Latia were absent primarily due to them refusing to associate themselves with the Supernatural. The others couldn't come primarily due to having problems with their own factions, this was true for the Youkai and other celestials from the Shinto Faction, who were trying to recover from the damage inflicted during their previous attack, they had to deal with their own problems rather than help Heaven. The ones that did come along with the peerages were the remnants of SlashDog team, along with Vali Team, minus Vali who was with Issei dealing with the angels guarding Heaven. 

"What in....Oh dear...." Rias spoke with horror seeing the dead bodies, as Saiaorg spoke snapping his cousin out of her shock. 

"I know things are bad, but we have to fight them. Hyoudou will not help us, he even killed Lord Bee-Astaroth.." Saiaorg spoke sadly yet seriously, as he looked on, he then continued, "C'mon let's take these Droids down!"

"But..." Sona spoke, as Arthur spoke

"Look Sona, we have lost a lot of people, they refused to help us because of what happened, so you can either act like a spoiled brat and stay stuck up or stop them, you have already sabotage us by keeping Miyuki inside her room, and hiding us from the rest of the world! Grow up Sona Sitri!" Sona clenched her teeth and fists in fury, as Arthur looked ahead, as Saiaorg and the others all join them. 

La Folia was watching everything from above, as she contacted Malak and spoke

"Master...Can I deal with the Pendragons? I have a score to settle with Le Fay.." Malak responded while dealing with Michael. 

"You may, but you will be in disguise...Do you wish for this?" La Folia spoke in response

"Nothing will make me more happy that torturing Le Fay, but there will be no killing, I want to see her suffer..." La Folia spoke coldly, she hated Le Fay more than anyone else for making her and her family turn her back on the True Hero. 

"Hehe, well then, you can join...And expect the Invisible Hand to join, Kalani will disrupt the gates of Heaven and the Sacred Gear System.." La Folia nods, as she activates her two bladed Red Light Blade. 

(A/N: This is how La Folia is dressed, just imagine La Folia in those clothes, and yes I am using Bastila Shan for her design)

As she joins the battle field, she sees another ship join in the battle field. This was the Invisible Hand that Kalani talked about, a ship that looked similar to Malevolence, except it was much bigger, it was also a dark grey in color and was 1,088 in length, 198 meters in width and 347 meters in height.

"It seems like we are in position, the chances of success are 100%" A mechanical voice boomed from the Invisible Hand, this was Kalani. 

"Good, start the breach protocol, sabotage their communications so that no one else decides to join them.." Malak told Kalani who nodded, meanwhile, Issei who was watching from the Invisible Hand saw this as his time to head to the location. He was along with Moka Ura, Moka Omoke and Nyx. Understanding this, Issei picked up the communicator and spoke

"I will be heading to Heaven, make sure that the souls are ready for transfer, and activate Self-Destruct." Elizabeth responded from the communication. 

"Gabriel and Mirana are on it, the other angels suspect nothing..." Issei smirked as he disconnected the call, as they all headed to the location. Issei decided to teleport them all to the front gates of Heaven, he decided to show no mercy to any of the angels present. 

The angels and the surviving Exorcists and Priests watched the Invisible Hand in horror, as one of them spoke

"Dear God...it is big..." Michael and the other Seraphs watched in horror, this was another of their ships, before anything could happen, a Ion Cannon Blast was fired at the Heaven Gates connecting Vatican to the Heaven completely disrupting and jamming the Magic Communications with them. The Ion Cannons of the Invisible Hand was capable of disrupting both regular and magical communications, as well as magic spells. 

"Noo!" Michael shouted, now he cannot communicate the Heaven and see what is happening, it would take time to recover the connection, Gabriel was on her own till them. The only reason the DXD Team was here, was because Michael was able to communicate outside, however Heaven is completely isolated from the rest of the Supernatural World

This was the perfect time for Issei to kill the angels and nobody will come to know. 

"Seems like Heaven is Isolated huh?" Malak spoke with a mocking tone, as Michael's wings were starting to have a slight grey effect, he was even more furious than before, as he exclaimed

"You will fall Malak!" Michael exclaimed, as he easily deflected the Attacks with ease, as he used Force Lightning, making the Archangel scream in pain. 

Uriel and Raphael ignored their targets and tried to save their friend, only for them to be forced to be facing off against Artemis and Göndul for Uriel, and Quinella, Charlotte and Miyuki for Raphael. 

Meanwhile, Vader had already overwhelmed Lint, she was bleeding, and was barely able to stand, as he was facing off against Dulio, who tried using his Balance Breaker, Flagello di Colori del Arcobaleno, Speranza di Briscola also known as Inevitable Punishment of the Holy Angel's Rainbow, Shining Star of the End. 

He tried to use his ability, Speranza Bolla di Sapone on Vader, but he managed to repel it with his Telekinesis. Vader had no intention of clearing his mind, as a result Dulio refused to hold back, and use his Balance Breaker. 

"Why don't you repent and face the judgement of God!?" Dulio shouted. Due to his Balance breaker, he now had twelve golden wings on his back and four halos above his head. He created several bubbles to try and entrap Vader in order to torture him, only for Vader to speaks

"Crush!" The bubbles were instantaneously destroyed without a problem, shocking and angering Dulio, as Vader spoke

"Your god is dead, the devils have seen to that, he died pitifully just like his disciples will tonight!" Vader unleashed a devastating Crush destroying the terrain completely, bored, he used Telekinesis to bring Dulio close as he started to use Insanity making him remember the deaths over and over again. 

Dulio fell to his knees as he saw visions of children being tormented and other mental tortures as Vader came closer, with his blade ready to decapitate him, he started to choke Dulio, as he gasped for air, his steps were haunting, almost as if the reaper had decided to claim the angel's life. 

"P-please s-stop...." Vader looked at Dulio in an apathetic manner, as he spoke

"I have you now..." Vader pulled Dulio closer and stabbed his heart as he widened his eyes in horror, his angelic halo and wings went away as he had the look of fear, as he dropped Dulio, he then used Disintegrate to turn Dulio into Ash. 

 Lint watched the scene in horror, as she muttered. 

"You monster....You killed him, you monster!!" Lint eventually shouted as she tried her best to get up despite her injuries, her screams garnered the attention of all the angels, as they watched in horror that Dulio was dead, Michael was even more angrier, it was a miracle that he did not fall. Those that looked up to Dulio were devastated. Team DXD were horrified that their Leader was now dead. Many of the members had already fallen due to the Invisible Hand constantly firing it's cannons along with the Droid Army. 

Many had already fallen or were critically injured, Rias, Sona, Saiaorg and Arthur watched in horror, while La Folia was dealing with Le Fay who was barely standing. 

"Disappointing..." La Folia channeled Telekinesis, which was given to her by Issei and Malak, she sent Le Fay flying, as Arthur shouter. 

"Le Fay" Arthur was horrified seeing her sister like this, he charged at La Folia who was easily blocking her strikes, her past training combined with Malak's brutal training made her formidable, even going on toe to toe with Arthur. 

"Don't interfere!" La Folia used Force Lightning, which was too damaging for Arthur, he shouted in pain. 

"AAAAAHHHHH!!" Arthur was on his knees, he dropped Caliburn and was groaning in pain, she turned her attention to Le Fay. 

"I will deal with my old friend myself..." La Folia twirled her blade, as Le Fay looked in horror, in her eyes it was a Droid that was hurting her, it looked female to her, however this was primarily due to Innovate Clear making it seem that way. 

"You seem pathetic than the last time I saw you....but it's time to end this..." La Folia rushed with her Light Blade, as Le Fay desperately tried to defend herself, she blocked La Folia's light blade with her attack causing her to be annoyed by it, she used Lightning to force her behind as La Folia wanted to make the Pendragons feel despair with her deciding to bring her into the fight. 

 "Send her into the fight, General Kalani..." Kalani nodded, as a bright teleportation light showed up. The one that showed up horrified both Arthur and Le Fay, as a familiar maid showed up. 

"No..." Arthur looked on in horror, it was Elaine, after she was captured, she was turned into a Sleeper Agent, however unlike many others, she was infected with Dark Light. 

"This is not you Elaine..." La Folia had a smile seeing Le Fay in sadness, Elaine roared in a blood curdling screech, which made members of the DXD Team horrified, they couldn't believe what was happening. 

Elaine had two blades in her hands, which were composed of Dark Light, as she decapitated many of the Exorcists or Angels that stood in her way, Le Fay tried to go and assist her, only to be sent flying towards the wall as she was being crushed by La Folia's telekinesis, she screamed in pain, as her whole body was being crushed by this. 

"It's time to end this...." La Folia was ready to decapitate her, however a shout garnered the attention of everyone, and this was Lint. 

Lint had a look of horror in her eyes, everyone watched as Vader had his Light Blade in her heart, as she dropped to the ground, dead. Another had fallen to Vader's assault, as he spoke

"You died braver than most, Lint Sellzen..." Lint had the same look of horror in her eyes, as she dropped her light blade, Vader then spoke, "My targets are dead..." 

Vader walked away as no one dared to stop him due to fear, Raphael and Uriel seeing the situation lost had to send Michael and Vasco away, Vasco was trying to fight against the Hailfire Tanks and AA-1s along with the Spider Droids, trying to save any exorcist he could, Michael was being overwhelmed by Malak as Malak spoke

"It seems like tonight Vatican and Heaven will fall..." Malak spoke as Michael glared towards Malak with hatred, Arthur tried his best to stop Elaine, but he was too weak to even do much, Bikou and Kuroka were both critically injured while trying to attack the Spider Droids, their attacks did nothing against the Mechanical monstrosity, while Fenrir was on the ground due to wrestling with the Rocket Troopers. 

"This is not you Elaine...." Arthur tried to make his love remember who she is, he tried to get up but fell to the ground, he watched in horror as Elaine kill them in a grotesque manner, however a voice spoke

"She won't remember her past, Knight of Pendragon, nor can she hear you.." A voice spoke, as Arthur turned behind only to watch the Dark Lord looking down on him, as Arthur clenched his teeth in fury looking at him. "Remove your mask, Slave!" Vader commanded

Elaine did the same, and what they saw horrified them, it seemed to be a grotesque dark purple monstrosity with light purple lines all over her body, her face was highly disfigured. 

"Multiple experimentations with Dark Light caused her to become like this, Malak tested her with different versions of Dark Light to create the perfect being that could wipe out even Ultimate Class beings, she cried, she screamed, she begged to not let this happen, but we made sure to make her the perfect being, the perfect being to eradicate the Supernatural" Vader spoke proudly while trying to hide who really did the experimentations, "She fought as much as she could, trying her best to resist it, but it only caused Malak to add more Dark Light, which eventually made her loyal to the Droid Faction" Vader spoke in a cold tone, hiding his pride for his Master's creation. Arthur and Le Fay were in tears, while the others were horrified. 

"What kind of monsters are you!?" Rias shouted in fury, as Grievous spoke

"We are monsters that take down Supernatural Scum like you, Rias Gremory!" Grievous engaged the remaining members of Team DXD, with him easily dealing with Koneko's Shirone mode, as he cuts her off with several of his Lightsabers, causing her clothing to be torn off, with several burnt wounds on her body, Kiba tried to intercept only for him to be flicked away by Grievous. 

His Knights were taken down by Grievous with relative ease, Grievous continued the onslaught by defeating members of the Vali Team, Sitri Gremory and Bael peerage one by one, and with him critically injuring Saiaorg Bael. 

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!" Saiaorg shouted as he fell to the ground trying his best to fight against the Metalloid Monstrosity. He held him for a while, before succumbing to his wounds. 

"I will make you pay for this!" Regulus roared as he transformed into his lion form, with Grievous speaking in a mocking tone, "ROOOOAAARRRRRRR!!" 

"It seems like the little kitty is angry.." Grievous evaded his attacks and jumped on it, he struggled to get the Cyborg General off, only for Grievous to stab him in the neck, he was able to control Regulus, with his blades steering him like a horse. 

"C'mon my little kitten!" Under Grievous's control, Regulus attacked the defending members of Team DXD, especially members of the Bael peerage. They tried their best to stop him but were unable to do so, while Regulus hated being controlled by him. 

Meanwhile, Malak was overwhelming Michael, the Archangel of Heaven. He did not stand a chance against him, with Michael realising that communications with the Heaven has been restored, he was happy at first but then he heard something that would terrify him. 

"Brother, I am glad I could contact you in my final moments....The Droids have made their way inside Heaven!" Gabriel spoke with sadness, as Michael was horrified on hearing this. 

"Gabriel, Sister, please tell me what is going on!?" Michael exclaimed hearing this, as he saw Heaven start to lose it's glow, horrified Gabriel spoke

"Me and my brave saints will hold them off for as long as possible, but this is goodbye, I am sorry, I couldn't stop them..." Gabriel's voice seemed to be tear stained, as Michael seemed horrified, as he looked at Heaven, which was starting to fall to the ground. 

"This is goodbye, Brother...."Gabriel disconnected the call, as the angels and those affiliated with Church, or what remained of them and the DXD Team were horrified, Malak and the rest of the Droid Faction watched with happiness, as today another faction will fall. 

*Scene Change*

Heaven, 3:00 PM

Gabriel had a mocking look on her face, Michael completely fell for her fake tears, with Elizabeth and Mirana speaking in a mocking tone. 

"I never thought you were a good actress..." Elizabeth spoke with a mocking tone, as Mirana responded

"Indeed, you should try your luck in Cinema..." Mirana also added, as Gabriel had a blush with the praise, as she asked

"Mou~ You are embarrassing me!" Gabriel spoke while having a cheeks flushed, however a voice which was tear stained and angry shouted. 

"I can't believe you three would have fallen this low!" The voice was revealed to be Griselda Quarta saw this, when she saw Gabriel, Elizabeth and Mirana betray her, she was devastated and furious with what had happened. 

"Oh don't be like that, you should have realised this sooner than later..." Griselda turned her attention to the new voice, as it was revealed to be Issei, he was accompanied by Nyx, Moka Ura and Moka Omoke, all four of whom had smiles on their faces, the smiles were of happiness, Issei was sitting on the Throne of Heaven, while sipping his can of Diet Coke, as Griselda shouted.

"You bastard! Don't you have empathy or regret for anything that you have done!!" Griselda looked towards Issei with anger and hatred, as Issei spoke with a thought. 

"Old me would have regret and sadness..." Issei spoke feigning sadness, as he continued, "But that man is gone, killed by the very same people he once defended and fought for, I am what remains of the Hero of the Factions, you and your adoptive daughter are the same, fell for lies and yet have unchanged when came to know of the lies. At this point I am not angry, just disappointed in you morons." Issei spoke with a shrug. 

"You will lose one day Hyoudou! You will make a mistake and you and your Droid Faction will fall!" Issei started to laugh maniacally as he had gotten up and walked close to Griselda, he then brought out a Golden crown that had thorns all over it. 

"This is....the Crown of Thorns..." Griselda spoke with horror, another of Christ's artifacts was revealed as Issei spoke

"It was..." Issei continued, "You see, just like the Holy Artifacts associated with Christ, this was also forcefully evolved into a Longinus, as a result, now it is called Crown of Futiere, this allows me to see in the Future, which was an ability the Crown of Thorns possessed. However, with this, I can alter the Projections of the future by changing certain things in the past. This allowed me to play with time itself, making me see all the distant probabilities and possibilities of my plans, allowing me to perfect my plans before even executing them in the real world. That is why my plans won't fail, since any mistake I can foresee, and make preparations and rectify those mistakes before it even happens." Issei explained with a sinister smile as Griselda was horrified. He predicted what will happen in the future causing him to perfect his plans, and even develop counters to his enemies. 

"No...this can't be..." Issei then continued, as he spoke

"You know why I hate the Heaven Faction, it is because of your hypocritical nature, and Heaven along with the angels show the worst of it." Issei spoke coldly with Griselda gritting her teeth in anger, as Issei continued, "Your anger is a defining trait of that, you ignore the actions Vatican does, and pretend to be doing everything in God's name, that is why you had to be eliminated..." 

"But that was not the only reason you needed to be eliminated, when Gabriel, Mirana and Elizabeth gave me more information about you trying to locate and evolve Artifacts belonging to Christ, so I had to destroy all of them..." Issei then spoke with a shrug, "Can't have you hypocrites use the power of Christ for your own deeds..." 

Issei brought out his Boosted Gear and summoned a Dragon Shot in his palms. Griselda looked in horror, the people she once trusted betrayed her, and the once former true hero of the factions, was now their biggest enemy, the chance of them winning the War with the Droid Faction is gone. Fear was laced in her face, their biggest hope for help was their biggest downfall as well, she saw his expression, it was cold and heartless, he had no remorse or guilt for his actions. 

To her, Issei looked down upon most of the Supernatural, deeming them as utter scum that have no place in this world, she was one of those utter scum, Issei did not have any respect or empathy for her, or the Angels, they were fighters that served God, but to Issei, he saw them as no different from Devils or Fallen, just in a different color. She gritted her teeth in fury, but not at Issei, but at her own helplessness and regret for her past actions, she hated what Issei had become, a monster that won't hesitate to wipe out anyone he deems unfit to this world, as Issei spoke coldly

"Goodbye Griselda Quarta, and don't worry, your death will be hurting her the most.." Griselda glared at Issei with anger and hatred, as Issei spoke with a mocking tone, "But you can be assured, that your daughter was always in good hands..." Griselda's eyes widened as she shouted

"No! You stay the hell away from Xenovia you-" Issei fired the Dragon Shot at her head, as her head was blown up as blood splattered all over the ground, her headless remains slumped to the ground, as Issei spoke

"Let's end this, I am bored anyways, prepare the collision course towards Vatican, and destroy the relics. Tonight another of the Factions has fallen..." Issei's words earned nods, with the girls destroying the artifacts belonging to Christ, they would rather destroy them than let them be used by the Factions, as Moka Omoke's eyes were covered by her sister, as she exclaimed in annoyance. 

"You know my sister is not ready for this right?" Issei sighed and spoke with an apologetic tone, 

"Sorry..." Moka Ura sighed as she responded

"Just give me a heads up before this happens..." Moka Omoke spoke with an annoyed tone, "Sister! I can handle this, open my eyes."

"Nope, you fell ill seeing fake gore, and I am not taking that risk" Moka Ura retorted as Moka Omoke pouted in response, earning chuckles from Issei and Nyx. 

"Well either way, Heaven is on a collision course, once the Artifacts are destroyed, we will be heading back to the Invisible Hand..." Issei spoke earning the nods of everyone, as Issei destroyed the body leaving no trace of it, Moka Ura opened the eyes of her sister, as Gabriel set the fall to Self-Destruct, which was created to prevent anyone from finding about Heaven's secrets. 

"It's done, we can leave now Lord Issei..." Issei gave a nod as they all teleported back to the Invisible Hand leaving Heaven to it's destruction. 

*Scene Change*

Vatican, 3:30 PM

"Gabriel! Answer, please answer!" Michael pleaded on the communication circle, as Malak laughed sinisterly, he then spoke

"It seems that reckoning for you Supernatural has come due..." Michael gritted his teeth, however before he could say anything, there was an explosion, as Heaven started to fall itself, as this was going on, Vader noticed Caliburn and took it away from Arthur, as he spoke weakly. 

"That's mine...g-give it back..." Vader ignored him and walked away, it could be useful to Lord Issei, as Arthur passed out due to his injuries, on the other side, La Folia looked at Heaven's fall and seeing the Le Fay in an unconscious and weeping condition, she spoke coldly before teleporting. 

"I will enjoy your demise, but for now, I will let you suffer even more, old friend.." La Folia teleported back to the Invisible Hand, as Kalani teleported everyone back to the Invisible Hand, the ship was big enough for everyone to enter, as he proceeded to end the fight with an Orbital Bombardment. 

"You two need to go, warn the factions on what happened..." Uriel spoke, as he used the last of his strength to send Michael and Vasco to the Underworld to warn what had happened. 

"But brother-" Michael was unable to complete as the two were teleported, Raphael spoke

"Avenge us, Michael, I know you will..." Raphael spoke as he saw the Invisible Hand above them, Kalani fired an orbital bombardment wiping out the remaining angels and exorcists, showing no mercy to any, as Team DXD watched in horror. Kalani then cackled as he spoke

"Goodbye Angels!" Soon after that was done, the entire Invisible Hand teleported out of there, while members of Team DXD clenched their fists in anger, with Rias desperately trying to wake up Saiaorg. 

"C'mon Saiaorg, you can't die like this..." Saiaorg was groaning in pain, the Team DXD failed to stop the Droid Faction again, they were helpless in doing anything. 

*Scene Change*

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Malak and Chibi Vader having a dance-off, with Chibi Issei and Chibi Nyx being the judge.

5 Days Later, 

The Droid Faction was taking a break to recover and requip itself with more strength, they enjoyed what was going on, in the flip side however, the same can't be said for the factions, the Fall of Heaven had devastating consequences throughout the Supernatural World, that left ripples throughout the Supernatural. There was no stopping Malak and his faction. This caused fear to reach the hearts of many. 

The Loss of Uriel, Raphael and Gabriel along with their Brave Saints was devastating to say the least, the Archangel was horrified and devastated when his faction was reduced to rubble, even the other Seraphs like Sandalphon and Metatron were barely recognizable, and all of them were dead. The only four survivors of the Angel Faction were Irina's parents Touji Shidou and his wife, along with Vasco Strada and the Archangel himself. The reason they were alive was because they came after the Droid Faction had left, and were devastated. 

Heaven was now nothing more than rubble, the news instilled even more fear and despair. Everyone was afraid of another attack from the Droid Faction, they were afraid of what might come, they were afraid of what might happen, all the people were afraid that they may not wake the next day to see their families and loved ones, so much so they were fearful of even sleeping. The streets that once had the cheers of happy children of the supernatural that were playing outside, no one could see them anymore, they feared that Malak will attack them anytime, causing them, and that made many tremble with fear. 

Furthermore, there was no way Heaven could be rebuilt, and in the Human World, the destruction of the Vatican was blamed on an Earthquake, and it spread like wildfire. This made Michael even more angry, primarily due to the fact that the Artifacts were destroyed as well as the System of Heaven in charge of Miracles, had been completely destroyed, and nothing could be done to rebuild any of them. 

The only one who enjoyed their suffering was Issei, who was sipping from his Can of Diet Coke while watching the news on the Supernatural News Network. He had a confession earlier from Artemis and they both went on a date, with Nyx's permission, of course. He also noticed Ingvild and Valery working harder than usual, as a result Malak has asked them to take a break, since he did not want unhealthy and non-ready allies in the Droid Faction.

Issei also had to plan on how is he going to please his girls, he knew that sooner or later, the girls are going to ask him to move their relationship to the next level, he then spoke with a smile. 

"I am going to have lots of fun~" Issei spoke with a chuckle, as he got up to prepare for his time with Nyx, Quinella and Charlotte. 

Unbeknownst to Issei, his actions have attracted the anger and attention of a certain faction that is not affiliated with the Kuoh Treaty.

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for this chapter the next chapter will be Issei having fun with his girls)

(A/N(2): Many in the angel faction have been killed as well as Heaven Faction has fallen, the fall of the Factions have begin and it will end when all factions are down, permanently.)

(A/N(3): The Invisible Hand is the same from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, I don't own it or Star Wars)

(A/N(4): Massive thanks to Shubh030201  for helping me with this chapter)

(A/N(5): All the gods and characters are completely fictional and the world is also Draconic Deus they have no relations or connections to any god, religion or mythology of our real world or Planet Earth. Some characters may seem villainous, but that is how it is, this Issei is the first villain Issei, but it should have been obvious at this point.)

(A/N(6): I am planning to change Nyx appearance to Taihou from Azur Lane, here is the image, just let me know if you want the old appearance)

Please let me know what you think in the comments, and I will catch y'all later

PEACE!!

Ending

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.1K 30
A story of a boy this is. A boy who only knew all his life was about nothing. Paying off a debt he never knew how he got it. Constantly the top fight...
58.1K 1K 32
A young boy, 15, is abandoned at an orphanage. It is there he remains, an outlier due to his... curious accent, until one fateful day, on his 19th bi...
32.3K 971 10
Issei Hyoudou, a boy too familiar with betrayal and deception, had his final straw of betrayal when his own brother who had mistreated him stabbed hi...
752 47 6
____________________________________________ ____•••____ A boy, burdened by a prophecy labeling him as a curse, f...