Illusion | Taekook โœ”๏ธ

By amy_149

โœ… COMPLETED โœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pai... More

Author's Note
Character Introduction
1. Choice Is An Illusion
2. Choice Is A Truth
3. Kindness Or Stupidity
4. Privileged And Unprivileged
5. Unexpected Changes
6. Endless Maze
7. Self Doubt
8. First Gift
9. Souvenir Of The Darkness
10. Purity
11. Wrong And Right Is Illusion
12. Luck
13. Bed Business
14. There For You
15. Exploring Past
16. Helpless
17. The Answer
18. Intimate Moment
19. Legacy
20. Taking Stand
21. Life's Purpose
22. Last Day
23. First Day In Office
24. Home
25. Calm After The Storm
26. A Normal Day
27. Withdrawal
28. Drunk Dazed
29. The Wedding
30. Pre-Reception
31. Reception
32. A Drink
34. Back To Routine
35. Traitor
36. Executing Plan
37. More Like Home
38. An Offer
39. Shawn's Annual Business Gala
40. Son In-Law Home Coming
41. First Breakfast
42. Doomed Celebration (l)
43. Doomed Celebration (ll)
44. The Moment Of Truth
45. The Moment Of Realization
46. The Moment Of Helplessness
47. Den Of Dragon
48. A Story Untold
49. Eyes On You
50. Goodbye
51. Knocking Some Sense
52. Regret
53. Moving Forward
54. Self Crises
55. Repentance
56. Perfect Face
57. Kindness Isn't Dead
58. Doomed From The Start
59. Map Of Life
60. Inauguration (D-day)-I
61. Inauguration (D-day) II
62. Crumbs Of Past-I
63. Crumbs Of The Past II
64. Aftermath
65. Normal Family Dinner
66. Life Goes On
67. Broken
68. A Chance
69. Love Me Again
70. Epilogue
71. Special Episode (Namjin)
Yoonmin SpinOff Announcement
New Book Release

33. Honey Moon

1.2K 45 25
By amy_149

Jeon Jungkook

I felt really guilty for not taking him somewhere nice for honeymoon due to ongoing business situation. I have been waiting to hear from Shawn's any day now. This deal is really important for me and I am very positive that it will happen.

I planned to take Taehyung to Island, I hope he would like it. Given he never asks or demands or anything, he is so simple. That's why it makes to give him all the things in this world.

It was already one in the morning when we reached here. He seem so happy, coming here. That's how simple and loving he is. I got out of the bathroom, ruffling my hair with towel to dry. A smile played across my face to see him standing near the edge on balcony partially leaning forward to the railing.

I approached him, caress his shoulders softly leaning in, "You didn't sleep." I said softly near his ear.

"I was waiting for you." he said, turning around. My hands found their way towards his waist.

"I am sorry Taehyung once again, I should've taken you to some nice place for honeymoon, Paris, Italy or wherever you like. I am so struck with this goddamn deal."

"No worries hyung, I told you I am happy that you chose this place of all others. This place is special to me." he smiled.

"Why is so?"

"Isn't this the place where you become closer, I trusted you and you found your peace in me. Isn't this the place where you asked me to stay. Look where we are."

"Within the span of three and a half months, you are mine." I smiled stealing a peck

"I've been yours since the day you saved me hyung. Even if you ask me to be your slave, I would've done that too." he said looking into my eyes. Whenever, he puts his trust in me like this, something inside me stirs up.

"Now, watch what you say Taehyung." My grip got tighter on his waist as I leaned in and kissed him, biting his lower lip with ferocity.

"I do not fear." he whispered in his deep sultry voice. I laughed lightly and he looked at me with blank eyes.

"Lets go to bed love. You must be tired, we should sleep." I ruffled his hair.

I turned around on my feet until he said, "Really, think again hyung." I turned around to ask him what he wanted else.

The scene met with my eyes was, he slowly pulling the string of his silk robe, letting it fall off his shoulder, revealing what he was hiding inside, a black see through shirt that was giving a peak of body chains he was wearing, with a pair of black stocking and lacy panties, wrapping his milk thighs beautifully.

Was I awestruck? No, I was shocked seeing him wearing a bold outfit like this and I was loving every bit of it. No, doubt he was beautiful in my eyes since first day but this Taehyung is something else.

I was pulled into some unbroken trance as he walked past me and my eyes following him like some miracle. He entangled his fingers into mine pulling me with him. Meanwhile my eyes was struck on how his back curved beautifully and his hips swayed with his movements.

"Won't you help me take them off?" he winked at me, while I was still standing in daze by the bed.

"Do I look good hyung? Make you wanna try that slave thing?" he came closer caressing my chest till his hands covered the distance to my jaw.

His touch made my skin burn, the burn that make me melt every time, unlocking the insanity I hold inside my walls. Before he could do anything further, I pulled him towards me more, joining our lips together like it was the first time, I was tasting him.

"You are stunning my love. Don't blame me you brought it on yourself." I whispered near his lips.

"Oh no, it's the other way around, Jungkook." he said switching our positions and pushing me on the bed, my back came in contact with the soft mattress and he crawled upto me, straddling my waist.

"You don't get to touch me for now, if you behave then I'll let you do whatever you want with me." he said smiling as he put my both hands above my head and cuffed them.

"Taehyung this is not good." I said gritting my teeth. I was getting impatient.

"I don't want good." he said click it securely with the bed.

He palmed my hard length above my boxers, pressing it lightly, earning grunts from me. It was so hard to be patient, with him doing this to me. "Hyung, now don't be a cry baby." he chuckled lightly, pulling down my boxers and palming my naked length.

"Is it feels good, being all mine hyung, at my mercy huh?" I smiled looking at me.

"This is not fair Taehyung..." I was heavily breathing by now.

"This is, now see, I am good and I'll make you feel good." he said holding onto my thigh and diving his head down, pushing in whole of my length into his warm mouth in one go. That was insane as I gasped, feeling this euphoric feeling in my gut.

After testing my patience and making me curse multiple times, he start moving its head up and down, sucking me off. "Uhhnnnnn Taehyung...... Open it...."

I want to hold him to feel him too while he pleasures me. This feeling was both good and frustrating at the same time. His squeezed his cheeks around me, trying to pull the life out of me. I swear it felt like it, I have never been restraint my whole life, I was the one doing it.

"Fuck Taehyung, I am......" I said panting and grunting. Sweat forming on my head. He squeezed his cheeks more, pulling in and I came with next few seconds. He pulled it from his mouth after I was finished. Licking his lips with his tongue, he felt that he accomplished in making me feel good. Well he did.

"Open it Taehyung, you've played enough." I said threatening him but he didn't budge.

"I'll give you time hyung but let me play a little more first." he said stepping down from the bed. I lifted my head to see him removing his laced panties with his back one me. Well, I guess the day he was drunk I got to see a little trailer of his this side. I should've known it. He bent down deliberately, to show the view of his perfect ass with a wait.... Butt plug, he came prepared.

"See what you like hyung, but you can't touch it. Isn't it sad?" he said crawling his way back to bed, straddling me again.

"Let me hold you Taehyung, please." In that moment I knew that how much I craved to touch him. I learnt how important it was for me to touch him.

"I will hyung, I will... Mmphhhhhh....." he moaned beautifully grinding his ass on my again growing need.

"Aghhh fuck Tae...."

"Yeah hyung you will....." he said slowly taking it in and lowering his back, with moans and curses until I was fully inside him.

He sat straight adjusting to it and then slightly moving his ass along my length. "Oh my...." he moaned bouncing up and down, fucking himself on my dick.

"Fuck Tae please let me hold you, I want too....."

"No.... Not yet... Not yet..." he said out of breath, moving his waist swiftly as if it was not hard at all. He skin glistening with sweat as he worked hard. The room was filled with the lewd noices of my grunts, his moans and our skins slapping against each other as if there was no tomorrow.

He started to palm his length too, moving up and down more, he legs started to shake, I knew he was close. "Open it tae....." I was getting close too.

"No, Jungkook.... Oh... This is soo good.... Seeing you like this helpless......." he whispered in my ear biting my ear lobe and straightened his back.

"I am coming Jungkook.... Oh my.... Mhhhmm fuck...." he said spilling on my stomach and I let go of myself inside him. It was epic coming together.

After catching his breath slightly, he opened the cuffs letting me free finally and collapsing over my chest. With me still inside of him.

I turned us around making him lay on his back. As I dived in to kiss him as if I was denied of water for a long time. He snaked his arms around me pulling me in. I was getting hard again, I knew he knew it too.

"Go on hyung tell me, I am yours." he whispered slowly.

My hands were roaming all over his body, tugging on his shirt, which I tore off, of him. Revealing his beautiful body. I teased his erect buds, pulling onto his chains, and he arched it back.

"Now, you'll regret this Taehyung."

"I know I will regret this...." he said and I looked at his face but he was smiling beautifully. "Some regrets are worth it."

I pushed his legs back up to his chest, then I slowly started to move. He hissed biting his lower lip. "Mmhhhh yeah........" he moaned.

I picked up the pace and rhythm, starting to thrust inside him. I was already furious and his body response was wanting me to go rogue on him.

"Oh Fuckk..... You feel so good taehyung."

"Yeahh please....harder Jungkook harder." he said panting.

I gripped his waist tightly, sitting more upwards and pushing him back into the matter so I can penetrate him fully, giving him all of me. With my rigorous thrusts, he body started to shake under me. "Jungkook I am coming....mmmhhhhhh"

"Hold it in.... A few seconds...."

"I can't...Oh God its too much....."after a few seconds of thrusting I was on verge too.

"You can come, come for me love...."

"Oh Jungkook....." he moaned coming second time for the night and I tired. His legs started to convulse, feeling the orgasm I dilivered him despite of his sensitivity.

I collapsed by his side, panting lightly, as he curled up to me, I held him close hugging him."Did I do good hyung?" he asked.

"You did, I didn't know you had it in you. I loved it and I love you..." I said pecking his sweaty forehead pushing back his hair.

"Mmmhhhh, I am full of surprises." He said closing his eyes.

------------------------------------------

Kim Taehyung

My body was tired by now and all I wanted was to loose myself to sleep, even tho my eyes were closed I couldn't bring sleep to my eyes.

"Why aren't you asleep yet?" he asked.

"How do you know I am awake?" I asked looking at him.

"I can tell by your heartbeat." he smiled at me.

"Oh....."

"Tell me what's wrong. Did I hurt you?" he said forming lines of worry on his forehead.

"No, I am afraid that when I wake up, it'll all be disappeared, just like an beautiful illusion." I said.

"None of it will disappear, I assure you." Jungkook said caressing my hand.

"What if I am not worthy of it?" I bit my lower lip staring in his eyes.

"Sssshhhhh....Only you Jeon Taehyung is worthy of all my love." he kissed me with all his vigor, pouring every emotion that he felt and it did put me to ease for now.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Sorrows, Sorrows, Prayers." 🙏🤧😂 Me right now..... 🤣🤣🤣

Love from my side 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 590 9
He is an abused one. Never felt any love or care. His guardians married him off to an old man, Kim Junyoung, just for money. He became a sex slave t...
51K 2K 53
ใ€ŠTaekookใ€‹ 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
37.9K 2.4K 18
โ”โ”โ” ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ โžท ๐“๐€๐„๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...
48.5K 2.1K 51
(Complete) I trust your choice appa, I will marry him~ Jungkook Jimin you are right, he's the one for me~ Taehyung ____________________________ Hubb...