šŒš„š’šŒš„š‘šˆš™š„šƒ

By luhvkisses

š‹šØšÆšž? š–š”ššš­ ššØšžš¬ š­š”ššš­ š°šØš«š šžšÆšžš§ š¦šžššš§?.. š“š”šž š‹šØšÆšž š¬š­šØš«š² šØšŸ šƒššš”š„ļæ½... More

š‚š‡š€š‘š€š‚š“š„š‘š’
šˆš§š­š«šØ
šŸŽšŸ.š’šžš§š¢šØš« š²šžššš«
šŸŽšŸ.šŒšØšÆš¢š§š  šØš®š­
šŸŽšŸ‘.š†ššš¦šžš¬
šŸŽšŸ“. šššš«š­š² šØšŸ š­š”šž š²šžššš« š„š„
šŸŽšŸ”.š‡ššš§š šØšÆšžš«
šŸŽšŸ•.šœšššŸšž
šŸŽ.šŸ– š¢šœšžš›š«šžššš¤šžš«
šŸŽšŸ—.šˆš­ š¢š¬ š”šžš«
šŸšŸŽ.š†šžš§ššžš« š«šžšÆšžššš„
šŸšŸ.š…š®šœš¤ š²šØš®
šŸšŸ. šˆ š”ššš­šž š”š¢š¦.
šŸšŸ‘.š¦šØšÆš¢šž šššš²
šŸšŸ’. šˆšš¢šØš­
šŸšŸ“.š”šžššš„š¢š§š 
šŸšŸ”.š“šžššš¬šž
šŸšŸ•. š“š«š®š­š” šØš« šššš«šž
šŸšŸ–.šƒšØš§'š­ š„šžšššÆšž š¦šž ššš š¢š§
šŸšŸ—.šš®š§š§š²
šŸšŸŽ.š“ššš­š­šØšØ
šŸšŸ.šŽš§šž š¦šØš§š­š” šžššš«š„š²šžš«
šŸšŸ.š“š°š¢š§š¬ š›š¢š«š­š”šššš²
šŸšŸ‘.šƒš¢š§š§šžš«
šŸšŸ’.š²šØš® ššØš§'š­ š šžš­ š¢š­
šŸšŸ“. š‘šššœšžš¬
šŸšŸ”. š¬š®š«š©š«š©š«š¢š¬šž
šŸšŸ•.šš²šœ
šŸšŸ–.š‰šžššš„šØš®š¬š²
šŸšŸ—. š–ššš§š­
šŸ‘šŸŽ. šŒš¢š¬š­ššš¤šž
šŸ‘šŸ. šˆ š„šØšÆšž š²šØš®
šŸ‘šŸ.š’š­š«ššš°š›ššš«š«š²
šŸ‘šŸ‘.š‡š¢š¦
šŸ‘šŸ’.š“š”ššš§š¤š¬š š¢šÆš¢š§š 
šŸ‘šŸ“.ššžšÆšžš«.
šŸ‘šŸ”.š“š«š¢š©
šŸ‘šŸ•.š€š«š¢š©š„ššš§šž
šŸ‘šŸ–.šššš«š¢š¬
šŸ‘šŸ—.š“š”šž šœš¢š­š² šØšŸ š„šØšÆšž
šŸ’šŸŽ. š’š®š©š«š¢š¬šž š¬š®š©š«š¢š¬
šŸ’šŸ.šŸšØš«š šžš­
šŸ’šŸ.šˆš¦ššš š¢š§šž
š€/š
šŸ’šŸ‘. šš«šØš›š„šžš¦
šŸ’šŸ’. šŽš„š š¬šžšœš«šžš­š¬
šŸ’šŸ“. š‚šØš§šŸš®š¬šžš
šŸ’šŸ”.š“šØšØ šŸššš«
šŸ’šŸ•.š®š§š°ššš§š­ š¦šžš¦šØš«š¢šžš¬
šŸ’šŸ–.š‡š®š«š­
šŸ’šŸ—. š‡š®š«š­ šŸšŸ
šŸ“šŸŽ. š”š§šžš±š©šžšœš­šžš
šŸ“šŸ. š…šØš«š š¢šÆšžš§šžš¬š¬
šŸ“šŸ. š“š”šž š†š«šššš®ššš­š¢šØš§
šŸ“šŸ‘. šŽš§šž
šŸ“šŸ’. ššžš° ššžš š¢š§š§š¢š§š 
š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž
Bonus
New book!!!!

šŸŽšŸ’.š©ššš«š­š² šØšŸ š­š”šž š²šžššš«

39 1 0
By luhvkisses

                        𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
"Thank god school is over I can't wait for my party" Ivy said.

I don't really like parties as much as you think I would.

my plan is to have a couple of drinks and try to have fun.

" I'll see you guys later me and doll are going to go get ready" Jade said.

Ivy and Marco walk to her dorm while me and Jade go the other way to our dorm.

"What are you going to wear?" Jade asked.

"Um not sure but I'm gonna take a shower" I said opening the dorm door.

"Okay don't take to long we have to help Ivy with some stuff" Jade reminded me.

"Right got it" I said walking into my room.

I Walk to my closet and open it to the side where I have all my dress,for someone who doesn't like going to parties I have a lot of party dresses.

I have a hole mall in my closet it's crazy but I found a dress that's looks good.

I then grab pj for when I get out of the shower and get ready.

"I'm going to take a shower now!" I said.

"Don't take to long" Jade yell back.
  ...

"Okay you ready it's 8:30 Ivy going to kill us"

"Okay I'm almost done you look amazing tho" I said with a wink.

"Thank Bebe but we really have to go" Jade said.

"Okay okay I'm almost done" I said putting on hoop earrings.

"Hurry" Jade said closing my door.

Jade and I look grate,Jade is wear this red leather dress that's does wonderful for her bobs and her nice body.

And I'm wearing a cruiser long black dress that looks so good on my covers and I let my curls breathe from heat.

Before I leave the house I put on my dahlia necklace,and grab my purse and walk to my door to leave.

"Okay let's go the dorm is on the other side and damn you look hot" Jade said with a grin.

"Okay come on" Jade said opening to door to see Roman.

"Oh" Jade said.

"Hi is hope here?" Roman asked trying not to look at what Jade is wearing, I know my best friend is hot but damn.

I move Jade to a side and now I'm talking to Roman.

"No she not here why?" I asked when his eyes go up and done my body.

I roll my eyes while he does it and when he looks back at me he doesn't say anything.

"Hm I see your ready for the party right" Roman said leaning on the door frame.

I would be lying if I said he wasn't attractive because he his,he's at least 6 foot something and he has beautiful blond hair.

"Yup and if you don't mined we were just going to leave" I said crossing my arms.

"Well don't let me stop you" he said moving out the way holding his hand out so I can walk out of the door.

"I'll just wait for hope here if that's fine with you guys" Roman said looking between me and Jade.

"Yeah cool cool we really have to go see you at the party Roman" Jade said pulling me out of the dorm"

"Bye hope you don't come" i said flicking him off.

"I think it would be good if he comes you need to know him better doll to know if its really him or not" jade said with a small smile.

I know its not  my angel i know the sweet  little boy he was and he's nice not a dick, they are nothing alike so i know its not him pluses why would he come back?.

"It's not him jade why would he come back, its been 10 year he probably for got about me" i said playing with my curls.

"Well you will never know if its him are not if you don't get to know him" jade

She not wrong i could be him but that thought will never leave my head why did he come back,where did he go, there will always be that thought on my mind why did he leave me ?, where did he go, does he even remember me?.

" but if it is him why would he come back jade? It's been 10 years does he never remember me" i posted out.

" those are questions you need to ask him doll your not going to know if its him by being rude to him or by not talking to him so just please try to be nice today" jade said with puppy dog eyes, its not fair she has pretty eyes.

" okay fine i will try to be nice to him but just so you know he was rude to me first" i said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms over my chest.

Me and jade thankfully got to ivy's dorm in one pice walking in heels is not good I sawer my feet all ready hurt, jade knocked on ivy's dorm door.

About one minute later aria opened they door, " thank god your here i can't deal with ivy" aria said opening to door.

When ivy is having a parity she want everything her way and she wants thing done in her way, this is why I never do my own parity, well my mom always does our party's but she always does a good job.

There was this one time where me and Dante could agree on one birthday theme my mom did both for us one side was wine the poo ad the other side was cars, my mother always did a good job with parity's.

" is that dahlia and jade?" Ivy said coming into the living room where we where.

" yes parity's monster' aria said laughing.

Ivy and aria are jut like me and jade in a way we are always slit up it's always me jade Finn and Marco, its always been like that for a year now and i just got use to it.

" okay umm lia can you put the chips in the bolls and jade help her please and aria come help me pick out a dress im going to need your help too" ivy said.

...

It's been 3 hours since the party started and i have token 4 shots and there is still no sign of Roman and hope so i don't think they will be coming, jade and Finn are flirting with each other like alway there is nothing new about that.

Jade and Finn have been an on and off kinda thing but I always tell him not to hurt her or i will cut off his dick and feed it to him if he hurts her, and I said that will a smile on my face so he got even more scared.

Finn and Jade hooked up about 1 year ago and well jade ended up having feeling for him and she told him when she was drunk and well he just told her it was a one time thing and that he didn't want to hurt her, and she ended up getting hurt.

I told Finn it was Finn that he told her that it was a one time thing but i told him it still hurts her that you are with other girls an don't get me wrong he's single but by him telling her that he 'hooked up' with other girl that shit hurts.

" having fun" Marco said coming from behind me.

"Yup so much fun, do you want to take a shot with me?" I asked jumping onto the counter.

" how many have you had?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Just 4 its not that bad please just take one with me" i asked try the puppy dog eyes jade does.

"Okay fine one shot" Marco said.

"Yesss,Who wants shots!" I said jumping off the counter.

"Meee" Finn said.

Finn is my drinking buddy he gets fucked up with me and takes shots with me when ever, and he's my Bree pong partner, we never really lose we are unstoppable.

" jade go call the. Rest and then we will all take a shot" i said getting shot cups.

" okay be back" jade said then she soon enough got lost in the pool of people.

"So you and jade huh" i joked.

" yeah feel likes its time to give it a shot you know" finn said

" yeah but remember i will cut off your dick off if you hurt her" I said giving him the shot cup.

" yeah yeah i know" Finn said.

"Jades coming to shut up" i said putting a smile on my face as jade come back with our other friends.

" Heyy Gus having fun" ivy said.

"Yes hella fun" i said giving them there shot.

" i think dahlia is having too much fun" Marco said.

"Shut up" i said hurting the back of his head which made every one laugh.

"Okay ready" jade said.

"3..2..1!" We all said taking the shot.

"Shit that was strong" aria said.

I then looked up to see Roman looking right at me smirking like a the fool he is, I narrowed my eyes at him then rolled my eyes.

" you should go talk to him you know" jade said.

"Ugh he can come to me" i said rolling my eyes playfully.

I went outside to grab a Beer when i looked back up I saw Roman right in front of him looking at my dress up and down.

" need help with anything" i said opening the Beer in my head.

"Nope"

"Grate" i said walking away from him but soon enough i heard foot steps behind me and I look back to see the one and only Roman.

I then turned around and started walking just for him to
walk behind me like a lost puppy .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 2.7K 28
š—¬/š—” š—¶š˜€ š—® š—Æš—²š—®š˜‚š˜š—¶š—³š˜‚š—¹ š—“š—¶š—暝—¹ , š˜„š—µš—¼ š˜„š—®š—»š˜ š˜š—¼ š—¹š—¶š˜ƒš—² š—® š—»š—¼š—暝—ŗš—®š—¹ š—¹š—¶š—³š—². š—¦š—µš—² š—ŗš—®š—暝—暝—¶š—²š˜€ š˜š—µš—² š—½š—²š—暝˜€š—¼š—» š—¼š—³ š—µ...
28.6K 612 28
š€š‘š„ š˜šŽš” š’š€š“šˆš’š…šˆš„šƒ š°š¢š­š” ššš§ šššÆšžš«ššš šž š„š¢šŸšž? ššØ šˆ š§šžšžš š­šØ š„š¢šž š­šØ š¦ššš¤šž š¦š² š°ššš² š¢š§ š„š¢šŸšž? š€š‘š„...
1.7K 127 39
š“š«šØš©šžš¬ ā™”š‚š„šŽš±ššš¬š¬š¢š¬š­ššš§š­ ā™”š‚š”š¢š„šš”šØšØš š¬š°šžšžš­š”šžššš«š­ šŸ©· ā™”š‰šžššš„šØš®š¬š²/š©šØš¬š¬šžš¬š¬š¢šÆšž ā™”š‡š¢šššžš§ š“š«š®š­š”
33.1K 2.3K 44
The story is all about two childhood friends who separated in class 8th, meeting each other after 11 freaking years!! Then after spending some time w...