โ”โ”โ”๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐ ๐๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๏ฟฝ...

By xoxewonzzn

Soobin hated Yeonjun, their family fixed their marriage soon they get married. Soobin and Yeonjun was best fr... More

โ˜…Heyโ˜…
E-1
E-2
E-3
E-4
E-5
E-6
E-7
E-8
E-9
E-10
E-11
E-12
E-14
E-15
E-16
E-17
E-18
E-19
E-20
E-21
E-22
E-23
E-24
E-25
E-26
E-27
E-28
E-29
E-30
E-31
E-32
E-33
E-34
E-35
E-36
E-37
E-38
E-39
E-40

E-13

4K 223 213
By xoxewonzzn

_____.______

_____
_________

Author POV

Yeonjun eyes widen when he saw Dokyoung standing there at the doorstep. He immediately got up from his laying posture and sit up at the bed .

"What are you doing here!!" He yelled as Dokyoung just chuckled then closed the door behind him and walked a little forward to him .

"I overheard from Taehyun that Soobin might not come home today , so why not i take the opportunity huh, also the room is soundproof too" Dokyoung said with a smirk while walking toward him .

"Stay away from me, Dokyoung I am saying stay away!!" Yeonjun was so afraid because he know that Dokyoung intentions was not good .

He was about to get up but Dokyoung stopped him and push him toward the bed again and hovered over him .

"Don't run away babyboy , let me pleasure you tonight" He mumbles as Yeonjun was trying to get lose from his grip .

Dokyoung grab his both wrist and pinned them down to the bed and bend down to suck Yeonjun neck .

Yeonjun try to scream but Dokyoung grab his mouth by one hand so the noise of his screaming can't go outside.

Yeonjun give up on trying to lose himself from Dokyoung and he was fearing this from the start and now it's happening.

But you know what Dokyoung just wished for his dead by himself .

Suddenly the door blast open and revealed soobin standing there, in confusion after seeing the Scene happening.

Yeonjun open his eyes which is brimming with tears and looked at soobin. He was fearing and happy at the same time .

Happy that finally soobin come and fearing, because what if soobin get the wrong idea and blame him instead.

"Dokyoung, didn't I told you stay away from him when I was leaving today" soobin said with his calm , Ice cold voice.

Dokyoung got off top Yeonjun and turned to him with a frown . "I did what you told me but your husband call me over for some fun" He lied , a smirk was on his face .

Yeonjun eyes wide open when he hear the last sentence of Dokyoung, he turned to Soobin and started to shook his head that he is lying because he was not in state to talk now .

"Listen Dokyoung, I am not dumb to believe your words and that day I told you it will be your last day if I saw you around him, and you crossed your all limits today you know" Soobin said , while unbuttoning his sleeves button and pull them up , showing his strong veins .

Before Dokyoung could say anything Soobin punched him so hard right in the face and Dokyoung fall the ground.

"You mother fucker!!, How Dare you think to do this huh!!" Soobin grab him by the collar and again punch him right on the face then throw him out of the room toward the hallway.

"Stay at the room, I am coming" Soobin said it to the younger who was already a sobbing mess but he managed to nod his head.

Dokyoung try to got up from the floor but soobin come and kicked him hard at his stomach which made him again fall the ground.

Because of the noise coming from the hallway it made everyone wake up from sleep and come to check what is happening.

Their eyes widen when they saw soobin was beating Dokyoung like so badly that Dokyoung face was almost Covered with blood .

"Soobin!! Why are you beating my son!!" Dokyoung mother said , try to stop him but can't.

"Your Asshole son!!try to rape my husband in absence of my presence here!!" Soobin yelled and again kick Dokyoung so hard that it made Dokyoung fall down the stairs to downstairs.

Everyone eyes became more widen when they heard Dokyoung try to take advantage of Yeonjun when soobin was not home.

Beomgyu and Wonyoung immediately run toward Yeonjun room where Taehyun and sunghoon was trying to stop soobin because the older has anger issues. He might kill Dokyoung today .

Beomgyu and Wonyoung enter to saw Yeonjun sobbing at the bed , they both run to him and slowly hug him from the both side .

Yeonjun get startled by the sudden touch , but he felt relieved when he saw it's was Beomgyu and Wonyoung.

He hug Beomgyu so tightly and started to cry loudly, Beomgyu hugged him back and rub his back to comfort the older .

"Hyung stop!!he will die if you beat him like this!" Taehyun shout try to stop the older but can't.

Dokyoung was already at the floor , panting for breathing and blood was coming out from his lips and some corners of his face. 

"I am not going to let him go like how dare he thinks of that!! Taehyun leave me I am going to kill that mother fucker!!!" Soobin yelled trying to lose from the both younger grip but they don't let him go .

"It's enough soobin!!, You already beat him so much" Mr choi said and soobin Stop when he heard his dad voice.

"I didn't expect this from your son" Mr choi said to Dokyoung mother, who was sobbing for seeing her son in this state.

"I-i don't know that Dokyoung will do something like this" She said , lying because she know that her son already has his eyes on Yeonjun from the start .

"I want you guys to leave my house within a two days" Mr choi said and three of them eyes widen .

"What!!oppa you can't do this!!,where should I live with my son's then!!" She shout as Mr choi let out a sigh and look at her.

"What your son try to did today ,I am not letting him stay here and I will give you guys a mansion so live there but you guys are not welcome here again because if my son see Dokyoung ever again then you had to lose your son because I am sure he will not leave Dokyoung without killing him" Mr choi said , he know his older son so well because he was way more dangerous then his other two sons .

Soobin became a psychopath when he is angry ,he don't give a fuck about anything when he is angry .

"I am not listening to anything now , we will talk about this tomorrow, everyone went to your rooms" Mr choi voiced and others nodded their head .

Soobin free himself from Taehyun and sunghoon grip and went toward Dokyoung then grab him by the collar.

"If I ever saw you around here then I will definitely show you hell that day" he growled and throw Dokyoung away and went to upstairs to his room .

When he was walking toward his room , he saw Beomgyu and Wonyoung coming out from his room .

"Oh!,hyung" Beomgyu try to said something to the older but the older just passed by him and walked inside the room.

Beomgyu turn to Wonyoung who shrugged her shoulders and walked away . He just sigh  and went toward his own room .

When soobin enter the room ,he saw Yeonjun still crying while hugging his knees to his chest . He look around the room to saw the  lights are all off .

He turn on all the lights because he know Yeonjun had a fear of dark that's why whenever Yeonjun is alone he always left the nightstand lights on .

He went toward him and stood beside the crying younger. "Stop crying, are you okay" he asked in low tone .

"S-soobin" Yeonjun can't complete his words because the way he was crying he can't talk properly. And it reminded soobin about something.

Flashback

Soobin run down the path , skipping three stairs then started to look around for the blue haired guy while panting for breath because he come here running when Yeonjun call him to meet .

"S-soobin-ah"he heard a someone voice behind him and he turned to saw Yeonjun sitting under a tree , sobbing and his eyes are already swollen .

His eyes widen and he rush towards the younger and hugged him so tightly. "Oh Yeonjun do you know how much worried I was when I heard that you didn't went back home!!" He said , he was worried when Mrs choi told him that Yeonjun didn't went home .

Yeonjun and Mrs choi had a massive argument yesterday because of getting low marks not like Mrs choi meant all those words she said to Yeonjun.

But Yeonjun was upset over his mom and that's why Yeonjun didn't went home after the school today . So Mrs choi was so worried and called soobin.

When soobin heard that Yeonjun didn't went home he get worried so much and then he come out to find him then it's when Yeonjun called him to meet .

"I don't want to go home" Yeonjun said between his sobs as soobin patted his back and softly strokes his hairs.

"Yeonjun don't act like this, talk to aunt I am sure she didn't meant any words she said yesterday" Soobin mumbles with a soft tone then looked down at the sobbing younger In his arms .

"B-but,I don't want to" Yeonjun replied. "Baby, don't be like this , please try to understand" Soobin whispered into his ear as Yeonjun stop crying.

The blue haired guy looked up to the older who was smiling at him. "Now let's go, I got a chocolate for you" Soobin said and help the blue haired guy to got up .

"You got chocolate for me" Yeonjun said with low tone but his eyes was sparkling as soobin let out a chuckle and wrap his hand around his waist.

Soobin give him A big bar of chocolate then started to walk toward Yeonjun home while the blue haired guy was enjoying his chocolate.

At present

Soobin just stared at the younger who was sobbing while remembering about this .

He slowly walked near the younger and pull him into a hug then softly strokes his hairs .

"Shh~ stop crying" he said , his voice was not like soft like before but it's was low tone. It did made Yeonjun calm down a little .

Yeonjun hugged him so tightly and hide his face at the crock of the older s neck .
Soobin wrapped his arms around his waist and caressed the side of his waist with his thumb.

Hey Luvies!!! How was the part , you guys enjoy it then please vote for it .

And remember I really love you all 😘💖

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 33.9K 93
Choi Yeonjun has a dirty secret... He's hooking up with his mom's boyfriend's son Choi Soobin... Who has a girlfriend... Because that's such a smart...
86.9K 6K 51
Choi Soobin works for an agency created to take down criminals who show up on government radars. The criminals who are your top notch hackers, sneaki...
6.6K 565 13
"i don't need to be a hero to protect you because I can protect you being bad, I am a hero in my way and I will protect you" -soobin. When yeonjun fa...
29.4K 1.6K 32
Choi Soobin the most innocent boy on earth . He was so precious that he didn't harm other people. but he always being bullied at school . still he di...