Judged (BWWM)

By IAdoreYou_

Description on first page. More

Judged (BWWM)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2- Get to know you
Chapter 3- Screw up
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Check it out
Chapter 10
Not an update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not an update
Chapter 15
Working on it!
Chapter 16 Part 1
Chapter 17 pt. 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Have to read this!
Part title
Chapter 22
Yall do me a favor
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26- Darkness comes to Light
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Tonight
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Alert
Chapter 35
Hmph
Surprise!!
EDITING

Chapter 20

23K 975 292
By IAdoreYou_

The video is absolutely disgusting. I can't believe people!

___________________

"So, tonight we're having a huge dinner. Do you want to come?" Alec asked after we sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Um," I looked around.

"Please!" He begged and I nodded. "Dress up," he got up and tried to kiss me but I stopped him.

"I'll see you later, Alec," I left his cabin and went to mine.

"Dinner tonight," I smirked at Emily as she FaceTimed her soon to be boyfriend.

"Hey ugly," I said into the camera. He rolled his eyes then laughed. DJ is a real cool kid, but he's loud 😒.

"Dress or casual?" Emily asked. I responded with dress and told her to be ready in another two hours.

I left her to cake on the phone and went to shower. I need to get this salt water out my hair! Matter fact I need weave! Maybe pink this time......

When I got out the shower I started playing Yoncé/Partion by Beyoncé. I oiled my skin, put coconut oil in my damp hair, and brushed my teeth.

"Yoncé all on his mouth like liquor...." I tried to sing while brushing my teeth. I started twerking as I washed my mouth out.

"Lemme hear you say "heyyyy ms. Carter!" Heyyyy ms. Carter" the beat dropped and I struggled to do my makeup while the song was going.

"Popped all my buttons and ripped my blouse. He Monica Lewinsky'd on my gown. Now my mascara running, red lipstick-" my music cut off and my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"What?" I answered. Alec better have a good ass reason for messing up my Yoncé time.

"We're on our way. I'll save two extra seats," I just told him okay then hung up.

I finished my makeup and left my hair in a curly Afro then put my dress on.

The dress.

A white dress that fits my curves but isn't too tight to look like a club dress. It makes me look classy. I paired the dress with black strappy Valentino shoes and a black clutch.

"Damn bitch!" Emily commented as she came in the room with a two piece dress that shows an inch of mid-drift.

"Yassss! That's my best friend that my best friend! Yes! You better! Werk! Go best friend fuck it up!" She recorded our dubsmash.

"You ready?" I asked putting on my gold accessories. She nodded and picked up her clutch as I did the same.

"This is a nice place," she commented as we approached Alec and his family. They were standing outside as if they were waiting for something.

"Baby!!" I looked to my left to see Tasha. It's my first time seeing her since I came. We hugged and she hugged Emily.

"Hey bitch!" Emily kissed her cheek. We started talking about nonsense and enjoying ourselves.

"Y'all look beautiful," Theo winked and I rolled my eyes playfully then gave him a hug.

"I've missed my sister," he whispered in my ear and I told him I've missed him too. We let go and he introduced himself to Emily. She stood there confused.

"Aren't you Alec? Why you all up on him girl?" I laughed at her.

"They're identical twins honey. This is Theo, my man," Tasha cleared it up. Emily laughed and hugged Theo.

"My brother isn't the same you know...." he told me while snaking his arm around Tasha's waist.

"I know," I nodded.

"Just forgive him!"

"I do"

"Then why aren't you over there holding him?"

I looked over his shoulder to see Alec standing alone with his hands in his pockets. I smirked.

I walked away from the group and swayed my hips a little and went up to Alec. Giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Laila...... why'd you..." He looked into my eyes then at my lips and back into my eyes.

"Earlier I wasn't mad after your explanation, I just wanted you to think I was," I confessed. He glared at me then pulled me into his chest (thank God for six inch heels! 5"11 now!).

"I've missed you!" He confessed into my hair.

"I've missed you too hon," he took my face into his hands and lifted it to his lips. After we kissed I smiled a smile I haven't had in a while.

"Let me say hi to your parents,"

"Hey mom! Dad!" I greeted the adult group. They looked so shocked.

Ms. Miranda kissed my cheeks and told me how relieved she is that I'm here. Her husband hugged me and I looked at strawberry shortcake and her family.

"Nice to meet you all," I kept staring at the model on her fathers arm. She looks so familiar to me. Her dad didn't answer and neither did lava girl. The model stared at me.

"There it is," Alex interrupted my thoughts and he pointed to the ocean where a huge Yacht was coming our way.

"My dads friend is hosting a dinner. And not Rebecca's dad," Alec had a stale face. He knows who's hosting this dinner and he's not happy.

The boat pulled up and a family came up and cheered us into the boat. We greeted everyone but there was a guy on the side not wanting to socialize.

"Ryder?" I whispered out. He heard me and smiled. We hugged and I laughed.

"Family dragged you out huh?" I teased him and he agreed with a stale face.

"Emily this is a friend of mine Kaiden aka Ryder. Ry this is my cousin Emily." They shook hands for a long time before blushing and letting go.

"Alec, Theo, Tasha! Look who it is!" I called them over and they didn't seem to care. Alec obviously knew because he still has the stalest face ever.

I pulled him to the side. "Alec what's wrong with you?"

"The same guy who's in love with you is the son of one of the wealthiest couple on the east coast. Go for him,"

"You think I wanted Ryder for his fucking money? Wow I thought you knew me fucking better than this! He obviously likes Emily and he never was in love with me. We're basically best friends- almost." I couldn't believe he's accusing me of basically being a gold digger.

"Laila, wait," Alec reached out for me but I'm not having it. I brushed him off and went to where a long table is set up and randomly sat down.

"Mad?" A thick accent asked me. It's the model lady from earlier.

"I know where you know me from," she smiled and then it clicked.

"Ahhhh, GG!" She was my cousins girlfriend before he died. They have a daughter together but no one would ever guess because she's so slim and young.

"How's Samantha?" I asked about the baby.

"She's good. Her birthday was last month, she's three" she whispered to me.

Why is she whispering?

I opened my mouth to ask her but everyone came into the dining room and began seating themselves at the oval shaped table.

Gudinne got up and sat next to Rebecca's dad ad Rebecca sat on the other side of her dad, across from me.

Emily sat on my right with Ryder next to her. Alec sat on my right while Tasha and Theo sat across from Emily and Ryder. Alec's parents sat at one end and Ryder's parents sat at the other end.

"Erin where's the girls?" Miranda asked Ryder's mom.

"They're on a school trip to the mountains," Erin smiled. "They'll be here tomorrow though," I looked at Ryder past Emily.

"Ryder you have sisters?" I whispered. He nodded then told me he has two sisters and a older brother.

"Kaiden introduce me to your friends," Erin have a fake smile.

"Mom this is Laila and her cousin Emily and her best frien Tasha." Ry said blandly. His mom nodded but turned her cheek away. She looked at Tasha's hand in Theo's and Alec's shoulder against mine.

I scooted away a little and Tasha let go of Theo's hand. Miranda shifted in her seat after seeing what happened.
Alex just pretended he didn't see.

My eyes turned down to my empty plate and my vision got glassy with tears threatening to fall.

I heard waitresses bring food. It smelt good but I couldn't eat.

There's never a day where I'm not judged because of my relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 2K 28
ion know how to write a description but anyways.., enjoy my book :^ !
161K 4.5K 25
Just read it and find out 😊
549K 25.5K 32
"Aɴᴅ I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ﹐ ʙᴜᴛ I sᴡᴇᴀ ᴛᴏ Gᴏᴅ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ." ﹣ MN - 𝙇𝙖𝙙𝙮𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙞 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
271K 15.7K 38
𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 & 𝐈 .. (2 books in 1)