Broken wing: Seven Deadly Sin...

By Twinshift

____ "When shooting stars streak across the same sky in form of a cross, Britannia will face her darkest hour... More

Character profile and prologue
Chapter 1: The holy knights sword.
Chapter 2: Sin in the white forest.
Chapter 3: A young girls dream.
Chapter 4: Even if you die along the way.
Chapter 5: The poem off beginnings.
Chapter 6: A touching reunion.
Chapter 7: The fearesome pursuer.
Chapter 8: Dark pulse.
Chapter 9: The Viazel Fighting Festival
Chapter 10: Pent-up feelings.
Chapter 11: Bloodcurdling Canon
Chapter 12: The angel of destruction.
Chapter 13: A Reader of Books and Unholy Knight
Chapter 14: The Legends, Provoked.
Chapter 16: The Looming Threat.
Chapter 17: What I Can Do For You.
Chapter 18: Despair Descends
Chapter 19: The Heroes.
Chapter 20: The Dark Drean Begins
Chapter 21: Our Fighting Festival
Chapter 22: The Shape of Love
Chapter 23: Revival of the Demon Clan
Chapter 24: Existance & Proof and The Sacred Treasure Lostvayne
Chapter 25: The Ten Commandments on the Move & Overwhelming Violence
Chapter 26: The Cheif Holy Knigt Atones For His Sins and Where Memories Lead
Chapter 27: The Druid's Holy Land

Chapter 15: The First Sacrifice and The Courage Charm

195 7 0
By Twinshift

__

Y/n woke up, alone in a cell. The walls were made of gray rock and it was very moist in the air. "What happened?" She said and looked down at her hand, it had a second degree burn mark. She started to think back to what happened just now. 'Hm... right! I was kidnapped! I need to get out and find Elizabeth, ' she thought.

She looked over at the bars, iron. So she used telekinesis to bend the bars to make a hole for her to walk out of. "Thanks." She said and jumped out. She heard soldiers come, she started to panic and tried to hide in the shadows. But suddenly, she became a shadow. 'YES!' She thought and celebrated. She had unlocked another power of hers.

"The ex-vice grandmaster has escaped." One of the knights said. "Search the castle." They ran away in different directions to inform them about the Angels disappearance. Y/n's shadow self smirked and walked around walls to try and find Elizabeth's cell.

"I don't understand." She heard. It was clearly Elizabeth. She was behind a cell with an iron door. "I was just at the Boar Hat, wasn't I? Lady Y/n?" "I happily welcome you home to Liones." The woman who had kidnapped the girls said. 'She must be on the other side of that door too' Y/n thought and waited intently.

Elizabeth made a scream. "Are you the one who brought me here?" Elizabeth asked. "I beg you, take me to Lady y/n!" But then there was no response. Y/n looked through the looking part and saw that only Elizabeth was in there. So y/n used telekinesis and forced the door to open. "Hi, Princess." Y/n said and leaned against the doorframe. "Lady y/n!" Elizabeth said and hugged the Angel. "I'm scared. Are we in Liones? How did we even get here?" "I think we might have been kidnapped by a Mage." Y/n said. "Some can teleport almost wherever. I have a limit to how far I can go and how many people I have. We'll have to figure out a way to get out. The boys should already be on their way."

Then there was a monstrous growl. Y/n ans Elizabeth screamed and looked to their side, it was just hawk with his stomach problems. "Where the hell are we?" Hawk asked. "I've had it with all this crap! Let's go! Let's go, let's go!" "Don't be such a nervous pig." Y/n said. She took Elizabeth's hand and ran outside with the girl. Hawk followed right after them, after he had a good poop.

_

The girls ran aprons in the halls of the dungeons taking out soldiers as they heard a distant voice. "I am Holy Knight Grand Master Dreyfus." The voice said. "People of Liones, hear me. We've been infiltrated by traitors, known as the Seven Deadly Sins. And they've begun ransacking the kingdom! The Holy War of ancient legend is finally about to begin! But have no fear! Liones will be guarded by the power of the Holy Knights! For those who can fight, take up arms and make a stand!" "Damn that bastard." Y/n said. She needed to help the others. "Elizabeth. Go with Hawk and look for somewhere safe. Like your dad's room or anything, maybe a secret bath out. I need to go. Promise me you'll stay safe." "I promise you." Elizabeth said. "I will do my best to stay safe, if you promise me the same in return." "I promise." Y/n said and ran off.

-

Y/n managed to run outside where she would see a giant stone thing that was definitely made from Diane. "I need to find them!" She said and ran around the town.

She ran and ran. And then noticed her comrades. "Meliodas!" Y/n screamed and ran to them. "Ban!" "Y/n!" Both boys said. They had a group hug. "Are you okay? Where is Elizabeth?" Meliodas asked. "I'm fine. I made sure Elizabeth went somewhere safe." Y/n said. "Where are the others?" "No idea if King is here or not, but Diane and Gowther are right now in a fight. We were looking for you and the princess." Ban said.

Suddenly there were a lot of vines whipping at something. "That doesn't look too good..." y/n said. "Should we go there and make sure they're okay?" "I think they'll be fine. We should just get Elizabeth, Hawk and the hilt and then leave." Meliodas said. "I can sense that kings power started to rise as Diane's and Gowther's started to fade." "I really don't understand how you guys can just feel powers. I guess it's something I have to train." Y/n said.

"Hey! That's Hendrickson!" Y/n said and looked to their side. He was fighting a boy in golden armor and orange hair. He used black flames on his sword. Y/n immediately ran to the rescue and used protection. The Helblaze jumped off it and straight back to Hendrickson. "Seems you've gotten a lot more powerful." Y/n said. "At least since we saw you last time." Meliodas said who had caught up after her. "I know those voices." Hendrickson said."Yeah, it's us all right." Y/n said and held up her fists as Meliodas held the sword. "So give us your best shot, you would ya? Don't want this to be too easy."

"Ah, Y/n, the beauty of the Seven Deadly Sins." Hendrickson said. "Sassy as always I see. I thought you were locked up in the dungeon. But maybe I shouldn't have been so foolish as to expect that some bars would keep you locked up." "Still creepy I see." Y/n mumbled. "Don't try to sweet talk so much. Doesn't fit ya too well."

Ban seemed to have been lost somewhere along the way. But it didn't matter too much where he went. Hendrickson chuckled and then tried to swing his sword. Meliodas defended by having a stand still using his own sword. Y/n took the opportunity to kick him on the side. "Two against one." Hendrickson mocked. "How disgraceful. But I should take it as a compliment. You two believe you can't beat me one on one, can you?" "Don't get too cocky Hendrickson." Y/n warned. "That's often how knights like you die." Meliodas said and tried to strike him from behind. Hendrickson dodged just in time however, and instead he sent Meliodas flying forward and hitting the ground.

Suddenly a storm cloud came and out of it came a lightning strike containing Gil who attacked Meliodas. They started to have a sword clash. While y/n got distracted Hendrickson grabbed her arm. "You don't have to make it so hard. I know you will be a very valuable price when we get the demon race back." Hendrickson said. "Just submit." "Never." Y/n said and kicked him in the face, then she suddenly threw a ball of light at him. Another magical ability Angels possessed. All she had left now was her own special power. "I think you should submit to me." She again threw a ball of light at him. "Your light tricks won't be too effective when you miss." Hendrickson said who were suddenly behind her and pushed her to the ground.

Suddenly Hendrickson was struck off her back and flew into the wall. "I will help you in this fight." The orange haired boy said. "By the way, my name's Arthur Pendragon." "Well, thank you Arthur Pendragon. I am Y/n, leader of the Angel race." "I know." Arthur said. "Mer- I mean my friend talks a lot about you."

"Don't get too caught up in talking." Hendrickson said who charged at them. They both dodged to the sides but Hendrickson managed to hit y/n with his sword. Creating a burning wound. "Are you okay?" Meliodas asked while clashing with Gil. "I will be fine for the time being. I won't give up just because of me." Y/n said.

Hendrickson went in for a second strike but y/n dodged. She turned her wing into steel and struck him instead, creating an open wound on his arm.

"Ugh!" Hendrickson said. He used helblaze on his sword again. "Burn!" Y/n used protection to shake herself but forgot Arthur. The king fell to the ground as his shoulder was burning. "Ow! That's really hot." Arthur said. "Not those black flames again." "My last attempt may have been thwarted, but you'll be ashes this time," Hendrickson said. "Not on my watch." Y/n said who struck Hendrickson from behind, making him fall to the ground. She then ran up to the boy and started to beat the fire down. "I'm sorry for not protecting you." She said, "It's fine. I should learn to protect myself." Arthur said. "Damn! That fire won't go out." Y/n said and beat at it harder. "Just Die!"

Suddenly the flame disappeared. A mage in a cloak floated beside her and Arthur. "You got here just in time to save us, thanks!" Arthur said. "Did you finish off the others?" The mage gave a nod. "I appreciate your help. But we won't need it anymore." Arthur said and was ready with his sword. "Right, y/n?" "Yeah!" Y/n said with determination.

Suddenly Meliodas' fight with Gilthundees became very destructive. Multiple houses were broken in their fighting. Y/! Got so distracted that she got a sword through her back. She coughed up blood and fell to the ground. "I won't kill you. I do not believe the demons would be happy." Hendrickson said. "But I shall keep you there for a little while.

Hendrickson then went up against Arthur. But y/n was now focused on Meliodas and Gil' fighting. Meliodas stood on the side of a tower. "Over here!" He said to Gil. "Little Gil. You're sure you're not gonna regret going against me like this?" "Your eyes can see through wickedness. Your mouth utters only truth. Your heart is filled with justice. Your sword shall crush evil. From the first day I learned the Knight's Code, I haven't forgotten a word." Gil said. "But the Seven Deadly Sins and the vice GrandMaster turned their backs on that code and betrayed the country. And so I'll say this once more to you. I am not more powerful than any of the Seven Deadly Sins." "All right, then." Meliodas said. "Why don't we finish this?"

Y/n laid there, feeling hopeless. She could feel the wound on her back burn and she coughed up blood. Maybe she would die of blood loss. Wasn't death what she always wanted?

Hendrickson walked beside her and y/n started to laugh. "I want to thank you, Hendrickson." Y/n said as she started to cry. "Thank me for what?" He asked. "The eradication of your friends?" "You... you made me realize, I'm not ready to die. I always thought I had a desire to die. Not yet. But you will."

Y/n Chara goes at Hendrickson without him being ready and she punches him in the gut. Sending him flying backwards. She took his sword from him and stabbed him in the shoulder. "There. Now wait there while I have some business to attend to." Y/n said and turned to help Arthur.

"How are you feeling?" Y/n asked and crouched down to look at his wounds. "Okay. Let me just take off that armor on your torso and I'll heal you right up." "It looks more like you need it." Arthur said. Y/n smiled and coughed up blood. "I'm completely fine!" She said and took the armor of Arthur. She then took up her bow and arrow and shot him. Arthur seemed to expect it to hurt, but was surprised when it was painless. "You'll be healed up in no time!" Y/n said and put the bow back on her back. "I have to help Meliodas now."

Y/n looked over. Hendrickson had managed to escape. But she brought some more time for Meliodas at least.

Meliodas flew down to where they fought before. "Are you fine?" Y/n asked and helped him up. "I could ask you the same thing." He said and looked at the wound in her back. "I'll be fine until we find Ban. Let's get this fight over with." Y/n said.

Suddenly they both were frozen. Y.n could still love her pupils and saw that it was the mage who kidnapped her. Y/n used light magic to break the ice and Meliodas broke it with sheer strength. Hendrickson came up behind and tried to swipe at them but they jumped away ti dodge. "It's over." Gilthunder said who was about to strike them as they jumped his way. "Yeah, right." Meliodas said and started to spin. Y/n used protection as a platform and jumped over Gil. Meliodas hit Gilthunder into Y/n who Y/n used telekinesis on to throw him to the side.

Meliodas and Gilthunder once again had a sword fight as Y/n tried to deal with the mage and Hendrickson. The mage was fine, she wasn't really good. But it was hard to deal with both at the same time. But she managed to use her own magic to keep both at bay. She knew Meliodas took hits from Gilthunder to wait for something to happen. So she would just distract the other two.

Suddenly, the first born princess, Margret jumped off a tower. Meliodas used helblaze and supposedly hit something. But he was hit by an attack the Mage had made that Y/n wasn't able to spot. Meliodas fell to the ground. Suddenly Hendrickson turned his attention from y/n and ran to Meliodas. He was about to stab Meliodas in the head, y/n ran to try and stop the impact, but suddenly Gil managed to hit and cut Hendrickson arm off.

"Can't believe it." Gilthunder said and started to cry just a little. "You've released the curse that's imprisoned me for years. My hero, as always!"

Arthur and his Mage in the purple cloak managed to catch Margret safely and she seemed to be doing okay. "Y/n used telekinesis to give herself the arrow Arthur had and used it to shoot Meliodas instead to heal him up.

"Gilthunder!" Hendrickson said. "You would betray your own?" His hand was emanating with black flames. "I haven't betrayed anyone." Gil said. "After all? From the very beginning, I was never one of you!" "Gil!" The kidnapper mage said. "You bastard!" Hendrickson said and tried to strike Gilthunder but Y/n used protection to protect Gil. "Only bastard here is you." Y/n said who came up from behind and kicked him in the head.

"Meliodas, Y/n, please allow me to handle the rest." Gilthunder said. "I can finally take revenge for my father's murderer. You don't know how long I've waited for this!" Gilthunder then struck Hendrickson in the back and sent the dude flying forward. Gilthunder managed another hit as Hendrickson was in the air. And they had an all out flag in the sky, a very one sided one. Gilthunder managed to stab him in the side and electrocute Hendrickson. "Now, accept every ounce of my rage!" Gil said. Hendrickson yelled in pain as he was shocked with a gigantic blast. It almost looked like Hendrickson evaporated in the light. And suddenly he was gone, but Y/n just had a weird feeling about it.

A little while later Gilthunder held Margret in his arms. She woke up and he gave her a warm smile. "Aww." Y/n said and looked at the event taking place. "That oddly happens between you and me a lot." She whispered to Meliodas. "I know." Meliodas whispered back. "How do one of us always become unconscious?"

"Gotta say, you're a lifesaver. Thanks a lot." Y/n said and turned to Arthur. Suddenly the mage came up right beside her out of nowhere, making y/n flinch. "Thank you too?" She said, not sure if that was what the mage wanted. But instead she put her arms on y/n's chest, a little too close to her chest for y/n comfort when it was a person she presumably didn't know, but suddenly she was healed. "Oh, thank you so much!" Y/n said and smiled. Her mounds were gone and she was good as new.

"When... how did you realize this?" Kidnapper mage asked who was still there apparently. "Oh, about little Gil?" Meliodas asked. "Back when we meet up in the Forest of White Dreams." "What was that?" The kidnapper mage asked. "Honestly, The minute I heard the magic words I taught to him all those years ago, I knew his every move was being watched, and that someone really important to him had been taken hostage." "You knew it all from the beginning?" Kidnapper mage asked. "That's a lie! You were fighting with everything you've got!" "Well, little Gil was putting his life on the line for the woman that he loves. So putting my own life in the like too was just me being a good buddy." "Impossible! It can't end like this... I won't allow it!" Kidnapper mage said. "Honestly sweetie, don't think you've hit much of a choice." Y/n Said. "No, no! I won't allow it." Kidnapper mage said.

Suddenly they were in a desert. "Look at this." Arthur said. "Uh, guys, where are we?" Meliodas asked. "I don't know." Y/n said and looked around. "A big beach?"

Suddenly they were transported into some woods instead. Then Snow. Then a waterfall. "What is this? A travel guide?" Y/n asked. "Which world would you like to die in?" Kidnapper mage asked. Suddenly they were in a place with a big snake dragon thing. It almost ate the bad mage until purple cloak mage stopped it and they were in Liones again.

"You pathetic excuse for a mage!" Kidnapper mage said. She made a tornado around the purple cloaked one. "You're always losing your head and getting into a rage." A familiar voice said. "Thought I told you to kick that habit. Vivian, my apprentice." "That boar symbol on your neck." Vivian said. "The scarlet boar! You're... you're..."

"No idea what was under that cloak." Y/n said and looked up at the ruckus. "Me neither. Would never guess she'd be with you, Arthur!" Meliodas said. "The Seven Deadly Sins' Merlin! The Boar Sin!"

__To be continued__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 1.9K 35
Humans, Fairies, Giants, Demons, Goddess, These races were very known in the country of Britannia. Each race having their own clans, leaders and terr...
74.7K 2.6K 21
After the Holy War, Queen (Y/n) of the Elf race hid herself and her people from the world in order to keep them safe. Though her kingdom is at peace...
13.1K 521 34
(Seven Deadly Sins fanfic) Diane's eyes are set on Meliodas. But Elizabeth's are too. King, or Harlequin, is new at Liones High. His sister couldn't...
11.9K 306 7
╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗ 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬【𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬~𝐁𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦】 ╚═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღ...